Rhodes Entertainment Reviews

129 | Boise, ID

129 Reviews for Rhodes Entertainment

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Eric Rhodes was extremely professional and personable. He listened to what we wanted and made our wedding just perfect! I could have danced all night!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Daisy · Married on 07/08/2017

If we had all the monies in the world we would hire DJ Eric Rhodes for every single event in our lives, this would include brushing our teeth in the morning- I am beyond confident his mix for that would be wild. But, in regards to the event we did hire him for, he was absolutely PERFECT. He was not only great the day of our wedding but also helped us tremendously throughout the entire process. His input and expertise was greatly appreciated and productive. We met a couple times before the event to iron out kinks and he was more than prepared everytime. We always left thinking, "man, I'm really glad that just happened!" Eric was very flexible and worked so well with the chaos weddings bring. His transitions during the ceremony and reception were phenomenal, our wedding flowed so well because of him. We did not have to worry about a single thing, Eric engaged with our guests so well and kept the party vibe the entire time! We would 100% chose this business again and will forever recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2017
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 06/24/2017

Where to start, there are so many compliments that I could give Eric I am not sure where to start. Let’s just say Eric did a FANTASTIC job! My wife and I got married in Eastern Oregon on June 24, 2017. I would consider myself frugal, so we priced out many different DJs that were willing to travel to Eastern Oregon. Eric was very competitive in price compared to other DJs we looked into. We decided to go with Rhodes Entertainment merely based on the price, not knowing at that time that he was worth more than we paid.
    Eric was super flexible in meeting with us. We live in Pocatello (Eastern Idaho) so it’s a drive to Boise. Meeting with Eric was very helpful when planning a wedding on your own. He sat down with us and we all planned the various portions of the wedding with time, not just the music.
    Eric showed up early and sat up everything and made sure it was working well before the wedding began. The wedding commenced and all was good. The reception is where Eric really shined. He is dang good at his job. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he knew exactly what to play to keep it that way. We have continuously gotten compliments on how fun the wedding was, I would say that most, if not all, the credit goes to Eric. I can’t say enough about how well he did. I would recommend Eric to anyone for any event. I know I will use him again if I need a DJ.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2017

Eric was there for me through the whole process going above and beyond. He doesn't just provide music, he provides so much more and sets a schedule with you and works with other vendors to ensure everything is in order. You will be care free during the big day with his services. He is very good at what he does and I am very grateful!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Thank you Taylor!

Gregory · Married on 06/17/2017

Big Shout out to DJ Eric Rhodes... He made our wedding reception one to remember.. Have not stopped getting compliments on how much fun everyone had... He kept the party going and was very accommodating. Eric is a true professional and we would recommend his services to anyone looking for DJ services... If you want that wedding that everyone will remember and wont stop talking about, hire DJ Eric Rhodes,

Sent on 06/19/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Greg, thank you for the kind words. Your wedding was a blast! I'm thankful you chose me as the entertainment for your big day!

Dominic · Married on 06/03/2017

Eric is above and beyond exceptional in every regard. From day one he was so professional and fun to work with. I come from a large family and have been to a plethora of weddings (both immediate family and friends), with a lot of very disappointing DJs. With that in mind, my wife and I wanted someone good. Eric is personable, helpful, willing to address any questions or concerns you might have, and does everything in a timely manner. He helps you put together a detailed timeline for your event, has helpful suggestions for how to keep things running smoothly, and even coordinated with our photographer on our big day to keep us on track while taking photos and throughout our reception. He set the tone during the cocktail hour and dinner, and then put together an awesome set later on too--the dance floor was full and the crowd was entertained for the rest of the night! My wife and I could not have been more pleased and we got compliments from so many of our guests. Would absolutely book Eric again and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top-notch professional who makes you feel like you've been friends for years. Thanks for making our day the best!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review! You and Elynn were fantastic to work with and your guests were so much fun. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day!

Dallasmarie · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any other event, seriously do not go any further than here. Eric was hands down the best DJ we could have ever chosen. He not only got to know my Fiancé and myself, he got to know our guests as well. He asked us questions about who was going to be at our wedding and what kind of music they liked so that way he was prepared with every song he played. Eric was 100% professional and friendly the entire time. Not once did he ever make us feel like we were not the most important client. The one thing I was terrified of was that not a single guest would dance at my wedding because NONE of my family or friends dance. Somehow Eric managed to play songs and keep the party going and my family and my friends actually danced until the last minute possible. Even my Fiancé danced!!!! (Which is a miracle all on it's own.)

So Eric, thank you for everything you did for us. James and I cannot express how much we appreciate you and how lucky we were to find you.

So if you need just a DJ, go somewhere else, but if you need a DJ that feels like a long time friend and will go above and beyond for you, then pick Rhodes Entertainment.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/28/2017

I just had my wedding two weeks ago and DJ Eric was amazing to work with. I spoke to quite a few DJ's in the area but what struck me about Eric is his professionalism and response time. I knew that I didn't have to worry about anything because I felt that he would follow through and that I could trust him. He did a great job with incorporating our music list and also his recommendations too, I would highly recommend DJ Eric. Trust me, the DJ and the music is the life of the party so hire a good one and don't skimp on it!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Wanda, thank you for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with as well. It was such a fun night and I'm honored to have been a part of it!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Travis was our DJ through Rhodes Entertainment and did a fantastic job during the ceremony and reception. We had a couple of meetings beforehand to get the details settled, so we felt confident the day of. We gave him a short list of songs we like and he was able to run with that to play great music for the entire event.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kristen! It was an honor being part of your day!

Mackenzie · Married on 05/27/2017

Other than Eric Rhodes being an amazing DJ, there couldn't be anyone more knowledgeable, caring and excited to help with your special day. If you're not going with Eric you're just flat missing out!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Jordanne · Married on 05/20/2017

Eric Rhodes was the DJ for our 5/20/2017 wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He provided DJ services, uplighting for the reception room, and worked with a live band we hired for the cocktail hour and dinner. He helped us plan the timeline for our whole reception. He helped give us great ideas on what things to include in the reception, and how to time everything. He was also open to any ideas we had. We didn't give him too much guidance on what to play during the ~3 hours of dancing, but he chose all the best songs! Eric kept things running smoothly, is very personable, and was delightful to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You and Thomas were a pleasure to work with. It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day. Plus, that dance party was a blast!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Eric with Rhodes Entertainment is the absolute best in the treasure valley. When your looking for a DJ book with Eric. Don't even think twice. He helped me with more than just the DJ part. He helped plan with getting things set up for the day of. Eric is a very professional and fun person and won't disappoint.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Alex · Married on 04/01/2017

We used him at our formal this past semester and he was absolutely amazing. He was super flexible and understanding when we had to change the date a few times, which was much appreciated. Overall amazing and we hope to use him again in the future. Everyone was dancing!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Penny · Married on 03/25/2017

Eric provides professional planning and entertainment. He worked with the bride to create the atmosphere she desired. I highly recommend his services. Our venue was in Oregon and Eric gladly traveled for our reception.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Eric is definately the kind of professional you want to DJ your wedding! Everything from payment to song selection was made incredibly easy and pain free and he really makes you feel like your wedding success is a priority to him.

Sent on 01/19/2017

kylee · Married on 12/31/2016

Eric Rhodes with Rhodes Entertainment is sure to bring the party. He brought creativity to the reception that made it an unforgettable experience. From the games, to the count down for new years eve, and of course the dancing, Rhodes Entertainment nailed it!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Madison · Married on 10/01/2016

Eric was such a blessing for our wedding planning. We were clueless what our timeline should be and he walked us through the whole reception, giving suggestions and at the same time listening to us and what we hoped for. Our reception ran so smoothly and flawlessly thanks to his coordination and direction. We also had hours of dancing fun thanks to his DJ skills! Our crowd loved him and the collection of music was perfect for celebrating across all age groups and music preferences. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/25/2016

Rhodes Entertainment did an incredible job at our wedding! Eric facilitated dancing among all ages while simultaneously catering to my requests and wants. Example: Cousin Joe does not even tap his foot to the beat of a song, but DJ Eric Rhodes got him out on the dance floor! Eric's presence was known yet he stayed out of the spotlight, allowing people to really focus on the music and those around them. I also loved how much control I had in the music selection through the online profile feature. What an efficient way to target the needs and wants of the bride and groom. I highly recommend doing business with Rhodes Entertainment.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was amazing! He truly made our night one to remember. I can't recommend him highly enough! He kept the flow of the wedding going and ensured it was an amazing time for all! Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lauren,

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a wonderful night and I'm honored to have been part of it!

Shaun · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric is an amazing DJ, a consummate professional, and an incredibly kind individual - truly a triple threat. I did not have a day of coordinator or planner for my wedding, and with Eric as an MC, you would have never known. Eric made the event flow so smoothly, my wedding would have been a disaster without him. I had some trepidation around hiring a DJ. I have been to many a wedding with DJs that are cheesy or are basically a human iPod. This is not Eric. Eric can read a crowd, mixes great music, and strikes the perfect balance as an MC. He had everyone at our mixed age, mixed faith, mixed background wedding dancing at one point or another.

Eric was so responsive prior to the wedding. He met with me and really wanted to understand the reason why I liked or disliked certain music to get a feel for my preferences. He coordinated my ceremony sound as well, and made sure every mic transition and music cue was perfect. He prepares and puts in the work. The value of this can't be overstated. Eric loves what he does and is incredibly good at it. I don't think I really understood the value of a good DJ until I saw Eric at our event. A DJ that fits in at a club just as easily as they do at a wedding is so rare and the Boise area is lucky to have Rhodes Entertainment.

Extra bonus: one of our groomsmen forgot a belt and Eric took off his and gave it to him for the ceremony. A hilarious moment and also representative of how through and amazing Eric is to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Justin · Married on 09/10/2016

Eric DJ'd our wedding in McCall, ID on September 10th. He was so amazing and flexible to work with. Our ceremony and reception sites were far enough away that we needed two systems in order to ensure that our ceremony was properly mic'd and that audio didn't suffer. It was actually a huge fear of mine that no one would be able to hear our beautiful ceremony or that the sound quality of the processional music wouldn't be up to par, but this was needless worry. Eric worked to ensure that we had flawless audio throughout the whole night and we couldn't be happier with the results. Plus, he kept everyone on the dance floor until our contracted end time. It was seriously the best night. We had so many compliments that our wedding was the funnest wedding they'd been to and a large part of that is the tone and mood that Eric works with his bride and groom to create. Thanks again, Eric!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Eric was amazing! He played what we requested and also took request from our guest to get the party going! He made the process super easy and I never had to stress about our music being perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I appreciate your kind words. I'm glad to hear everyone had a great time and that I helped make your day stress-free and memorable. Best wishes to you guys!

John · Married on 09/03/2016

We absolutely loved Eric! He was speedy to respond and worked with us to make sure that our day was perfect. He was super professional, but fun at the same time. The best part about it was we didn't have to worry for one second whether it would be taken care of, he made everything go off without a hitch. When the toasts and dances were done, the dance floor was literally never empty again (I think we all danced for close to 3 hours). The reviews from all of our friends afterwards about how much fun they had, sealed the deal for us. We would 100% recommend Eric again!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you John! You and Michelle were so much fun to work with. That dance party was epic! It was an honor to have been a part of your wedding day. We wish nothing but the best for you two!

Jacquelyne · Married on 08/13/2016

Eric was an exceptional DJ who read our wedding party perfectly. Thank you for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ben · Married on 08/12/2016

Eric did an amazing job!! We had a lot of fun, he was very professional and it was great to work with him. Very glad we met him and will definitely use his services again!!

Sent on 09/09/2016