Rhodes Entertainment Reviews

129 | Boise, ID

129 Reviews for Rhodes Entertainment

Katey · Married on 07/07/2018

We just wanted to write a quick thank you to Travis for his excellent DJ/MC services at our wedding last Saturday. Even though we gave him very little to work with and bucked a lot of tradition, he was always ready to help us out and kept the music going and the people dancing all night! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Elise · Married on 07/07/2018

Eric was an incredible addition to our wedding day! My husband and I were super busy before the wedding and didn't have a ton of time to plan every single detail of the reception, but Eric helped create an timeline of events, and completely went with the flow and kept the night moving seamlessly. We had some friends do live music for the ceremony and Eric provided all of the sound equipment so that everyone could hear the music and the ceremony for our outdoor wedding. The dance party we had was perfectly rowdy and the most fun I've ever had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking to make their wedding or event an incredible gathering.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Helen · Married on 06/09/2018

Eric was fantastic! I met Eric at a wedding event. In the treasure valley there are many options to choose from for music. I fell in love with Eric’s genuine and fun personality. Eric made everything fun and easy. He helped create our timeline for our wedding, which helped guid all our other vendors. Eric truly made sure he met my needs. After my wedding I had multiple guests tell me how much they loved Eric and how great he was! Thank you so much Eric for helping make my wedding absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Damon

Damon Neal · Married on 06/07/2018

Professional and down to earth

Eric goes above and beyond to make sure everything is set to go for your wedding! He worked within our budget and unlike most wedding DJs, he actually made recommendations and filled in the blanks that we couldn't fill within our planning. He knows how to get a stale crowd up and dancing and is very flexible, being able to make any last minute tweaks. I highly reccomend Eric to anyone who is doing a wedding or event in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2018

erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Before we selected Rhodes Entertainment we spoke with multiple companies for DJ services. Rhodes Entertainment was by far the best hands down!!! Eric was super nice and professional, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable and was always willing to help. Anytime we had a question Eric was on it and didn't hesitate or take a long time to respond. I would share a photo from the reception however since I was the bride I didn't have my phone on me. Knowing what I know now there is no one else I would trust more than Eric to preform any DJ services needed. He was simply amazing!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric really went above and beyond any of my expectations for our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us and our story as well as the style of our wedding, our music taste etc in order to create an event that was truly us. Eric is extremely organized and knows the flows of a wedding day so well - he truly was invaluable and brought so many things to my attention that I never would have thought of. He knew the layout of our venue like the back of his hand and was able to set up in a way that was conducive to the environment and would not disrupt the flow. No detail was skipped over. He had a great energy through out the entire night and kept the dance floor full. The music variety kept everyone engaged and was always spot on with the mood of our guests. His online planning portal is user friendly and extremely easy to navigate and make edits to as necessary. I would absolutely recommend Eric to anyone 100% of the time!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

We had a great experience with Eric before and during the wedding. After meeting with him the first time, we were sure we wanted him to be part of our wedding. His website was helpful so we could take our time planning the songs we wanted for the event. At the reception, we did not have a wedding planner so we trusted him to move the night along and we didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Amber · Married on 05/24/2018

We were undecided about hiring a DJ for our wedding and decided to meet with Eric since he came highly recommended. Eric was amazing from day one. He e-mailed back to schedule a meeting almost immediately and continued with the fantastic service through our wedding night. We recommend Eric 100% and would never consider another DJ. He is attentive, professional, and made our wedding special. We couldn't have imagined our wedding without him.

Sent on 06/21/2018

natasha · Married on 05/19/2018

Oh my goodness! Eric was such a pleasure to work with!! He is such a great guy, and made sure to get every song detail down to ones we never would have thought to pick out had he not mentioned them. Such as: cake cutting, grand entrance, last dance....

He made sure to be present for our first meeting with the wedding coordinator, so that he could be included and helpful for creating the timeline. And helpful he was!! He was present for rehearsal, and we ran through walking down the isle as many times as it took to get the music down perfect!

He made sure to play all the songs we requested along with throwing in some our guests requested and would feel the crowd to keep everyone on their dancing feet!

It was a perfect night with perfect music!!

Hands down! He’s the DJ you want for any and all events!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kourtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Rhodes Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Eric was so interested in what we wanted for our wedding and how to make it unique and special. He went above and beyond for us, even helping with our wedding day timeline! We got a coordinator and DJ all in one! We were planning this wedding from out of state and he was such a blessing from suggesting vendors, helping with wedding day details, and showing us what worked best at our venue. It was really nice having a DJ that had already worked the venue before to let us know tricks and tips to make our day the best! He even helped us with our rehearsal and got to know our bridal party ahead of time. Everyone loved him! Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Erin · Married on 01/27/2018

I never write reviews, but Eric Rhodes was so terrific that I had to! Eric provided DJ and MC services for our wedding in January 2018. He listened to what type of vibe and music we wanted at our wedding and executed the evening with class and professionalism. He responded to all my questions promptly and was so easy to work with. Eric is the best!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Leisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Eric was amazing! He read the crowd so well and my guests had an amazing time. He was flexible and went with the flow of everything so well. If we are ever in need of a dj again we will definitely be hiring him!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Eric is absolutely wonderful! He is very easy to work with and takes the time to make sure your wedding is a blast for everyone! He does a great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone will enjoy. I especially appreciated that he sat down with my husband and me a couple of times before the big day to create a timeline that fit us perfectly!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Mike · Married on 12/26/2017

We had the privilege of having Eric Rhodes DJ our wedding celebration. It was extremely easy to work with Eric, he listened to our wants and came through with a fantastic night of entertainment. We had so many party goers tell us what a great night, especially the music. Thx Eric.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/28/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Eric. After meeting with him, we instantly knew he was going to make our wedding the best adventure. He is so easy to work with and he got along with all of our vendors, which is a HUGE plus. He is extremely accommodating and made everything so easy on us. We had to rearrange a couple of things with our venue regarding how the tables were going to be set up. He made sure that we had everything perfect so our 300+ guest could hear our vows, speeches and first dance songs. Our goal was to make our wedding a big party and Eric knocked it out of the park. We are still getting complements on how much they loved the music and they didn't want to leave the dance floor. I couldn't even get my husband off the dance floor.

I would book Eric over and over again. I might even throw a party to book him again because he was so great. We loved him and appreciate all his hard work and dedication to his job. He blew our expectations out of the water and I am so happy that he was a part of our day. He was the cherry on top of a perfect day.

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/13/2017

Eric is beyond amazing! I met him along with other DJs at a wedding show last winter and he was the only one who went out of his way to contact me and set up a time to meet. He was so responsive and helpful during the planning process and I could tell after every meeting that he truest loved what he did. It's been just over a week since our wedding and I've already had three people ask me who our DJ was cause they loved him! I would recommend Eric to everyone! He truest made our reception a party!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katy · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot thank Eric enough for just how much fun we had at our wedding! He really understood our venue and made sure that all of our guests would be able to hear our vows, announcements, and music. Everyone was telling me the day after just how much they loved the music and keeping the dance floor hopping! I would book Eric again in a heartbeat

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with! We heard about him from various friends/acquaintances and set up a meeting. We discussed our taste in music and how we wanted everything to flow. He then provided us with his website where we could choose specific songs and create a timeline. We only chose the main songs (i.e. first dance, father/daughter, etc) and let Eric have free reign of the rest for the most part. We then had a follow up meeting a little closer to the wedding to go over all the final details. He even met us at the venue to check out the space and make sure his set up was okay.

On the day of the wedding he did awesome! Everyone was dancing until the moment the lights were turned on. I had a lot of compliments on how awesome the music was and the flow of the evening. I would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I had so much fun at your reception! It was an honor to be a part of it. - Eric

Sam · Married on 09/08/2017

Eric was an absolute blast to work with! He tailored the reception music to exactly what we needed and wanted keeping young and old alike shaking legs on the dance floor. Eric kept the night moving, acting as equal parts DJ, cat herder, and master MC. Without him, nobody would have sat down at a table to even begin the reception. To top off his party throwing talents (and probably most importantly), Eric was very accommodating throughout the whole process meeting with us in person before the wedding day on three separate occasions. Leading up to the wedding Eric was in constant communication via text and e-mail sharing his extensive wedding knowledge. Eric is so easy to work with and professional that I couldn't image trying to throw a wedding reception without him. He definitely played a massive part in making our wedding the best day of our lives and a fun party for our friends and family.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

You and Jenna rock as a couple! Thank you for the kind words and letting me be part of your day!

Elowyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Eric was amazing. He kept everyone (of all ages) dancing all night. Some of my family members that NEVER dance actually got on the dance floor. He kept the reception running smoothly and kept checking in with to make sure we didn't go too far off the desired timeline. He was extremely professional. If I had another event that required a DJ, I would hire him without even thinking about it. I cannot say enough positive things about him.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/01/2017

Eric was more then just our DJ, he was literally like our wedding planner! We had no idea where to even start and Eric knew exactly what to do. He planned out our entire timeline and gave us tips and ideas on how and when to do certain things. I was so nervous up until the wedding but when the actual day came, I didn't stress about anything because I just knew that everything was going to flow and happen exactly how it was supposed to happen, and that's because of Eric. He exceeded mine and my husbands expectations by far! I also don't have traditional taste in music and made it very clear what I did and didn't want played. Eric played exactly what we wanted to hear and everyone was up dancing. I can't recommend Eric enough!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

tim · Married on 08/25/2017

We could not have been happier with DJ Eric and are so grateful he handled the fun and music for our wedding day. As self-admitted music snobs we wanted to make sure the music would reflect our tastes but still get people on the dance floor. After doing a little research we found Eric and he immediately reached out to us. During our initial phone call before we had made ANY decision, Eric was thoughtful, easy going, and made a concerted effort to understand us as a couple. This immediately put us at ease and we knew we had found the right partner for our wedding. Eric took the time to ask us thoughtful questions, get to know us, find out what bands we like and just generally what type of vibe we wanted to have on our wedding day. From the start he let us know he could do as much or as little as we asked him and let us bounce ideas off him and answered all the questions we had for him. He checked in with us periodically leading up to the big day, was always professional and always put our minds at ease when it came to the music/entertainment.
    On the actual day, Eric hit it out of the park. While we had cocktails and dinner he played some more laid back tunes from some of our favorite artists and it fit the mood perfectly. He also was a huge help assisting us with coordinating our toasts and checking in with us to help keep us on our timeline (which we'd asked him to do and he handled superbly). When it came time for dancing he switched gears seamlessly and played fun, funky, soulful music that wasn't just pulled from a top 40 list. Being that it was a smaller wedding we were a tiny bit worried about how many of our guests would be in the mood to dance but that concern was erased almost instantly because everyone danced and danced a lot. Even our parents and friend Joey - who NEVER dance!
    Seriously we can't recommend Eric enough. He was two thumbs up, 10 out of 10, a gentleman, a pro and any other superlative you can think of!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/19/2017

When I first met with Eric he was super great & patient with me! I had no idea what I was in for, planning a wedding and all. He made a point to meet personally, talk on the phone, and make details final weeks before the wedding. This made me feel confident I had picked a one of a kind DJ. He made a special mix of songs for my husband and I for our first dance, as well as came to rehearsal. Eric went above and beyond, was professional, always available (for my crazy questions) kind and hard working! He kept my wedding running smooth and seamless. I know I couldn't have done this without him! Thank you Eric! P.S. My friends and family couldn't stop telling me about how much they loved you!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/12/2017

Eric is hands down, the BEST DJ in Boise. I say that because he is SO MUCH MORE than just a DJ. Eric met with us a couple of times to go over each and every detail. He offered advice and really helped us to understand what to expect. We even had a musical number and he was SO EXCITED to help us execute it! It was incredibly obvious that he has been doing this for a long time and knew how to read a room. The party never stopped dancing the entire night. As the bride, I have to say that the best compliment I can give is that I hardly noticed Eric on the day of the wedding. If the DJ is bad, you know it! You stress out as to why people are not having fun. Instead, I was able to spend time with friends and family, dance, eat and drink and dance some more! My guests all agreed that the DJ was AWESOME! I will recommend Eric to EVERY person looking for a DJ and I hope to throw many more events where he can help us get the party started!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

Eric was recommended to me by my venue and I was delighted in his services! He was flexible (we planned everything over the phone/email since I live a state away!), polite, and beyond punctual; he was so easy to work with. My favorite part is his services allow you to choose what songs you wanted and which you didn't. He didn't stray from my playlist and kept everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 08/17/2017