15 Reviews for Rhode Island Rentals

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Dance Floor (1)
Barware (1)

Everyone in the office was always so helpful when I called. Only had a small snafu with wiring in the tent upon set up, which they fixed before leaving. Definitely would recommend Rhode Island Rentals!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We rented from them in February for my Moms 75th birthday party. Dawn was so patient she texted/emailed design choices and suggestions between me in RI, my sister and her oldest daughter in the poconos and my niece in Oregon. We made several changes and called her Frantically a couple times. Everything was delivered as promised set on my porch and the items were in great condition, plates, silverware, linens everything was beautiful. Thank you

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
1.0

Wedding was on September 4th, 2016 - rented a tent they brought the wrong size tent side walls the first time around, stated they would be back in a couple hours, only to show up the next day with RUST stained tent side walls and they offered no type of reimbursement. Disappointed to say the least since we paid A LOT in other rentals from them as well, tables, chairs, linens, ect. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RENTAL COMPANY TO ANYONE

Profile Picture Amber, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Tents

Rhode Island Rentals has an inventory of anything you could possibly need for your wedding. We hired them for a tent, chairs, tables, lighting, and linens. Everything arrived in excellent condition, and they even had to set up in between thunderstorms. They were also very accommodating up to a few days before delivery as I adjusted my order due guest counts. Great service and easy to get in touch with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Halley, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

My husband and I recently worked with Rhode Island Rentals for our wedding day rental needs. Brianna was awesome and so helpful! I appreciated how knowledgeable Brianna and her team were and I knew we were definitely in good hands. Rhode Island Rentals has a fantastic variety of rental items and I appreciated how flexible they were with some last minute changes. If I have any events in the future, I would hire Rhode Island Rentals without hesitation!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 17 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented gold Chivari chairs for our reception and were so happy with the ones Rhode Island rentals delivered. They were in good condition and comfortable. The delivery was on time and accurate. They did charge a small fee to pick up after our reception because it was over time but that was okay with us because the chairs really helped pulled together the look of the room.

Profile Picture Cait, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Couldn't have done it any better than this!! A+++

Profile Picture Michael, 6/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rhode Island Rentals exudes professionalism, knowledge of their product and pride in what they do! Dawn and Alan were absolutely wonderful to work with, I highly recommend them as a team! No matter what brick wall I thought I was hitting, Dawn always reassured me that it was absolutely not a problem. The night of the wedding, everything was perfect...linens pressed, glasses and flatware spotless! I used a venue where I had to bring every last detail in myself. So, to be lucky enough to deal with two people who were "on it" and knew exactly what they were doing made the whole rental aspect of my wedding truly pain free...thank you!! I would without hesitation recommend RI Rentals to anyone!

Kristen Sampson-Davis

Profile Picture k, 6/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My now-husband and I hired RI Rentals to provide tables, chairs, linens, plates, and glasses for our wedding at Alton Jones Environmental Education center. Worked out very well; everything showed up on time, I noticed no damage or stains (granted, I was paying attention to people and not whether the table cloths were stained or not), and the prices and selection seemed reasonable. We weren't out to have the fairytale wedding; just a good time for everyone.
We felt RI Rentals was a pretty good deal and we'd use them again.

Profile Picture Katy, 9/24/11, 3 Reviews
1.0

While the quality the equipment was fine for our needs, the rest put a bad taste in our mouths. The delivery time was not honored (time frame was between 12-5pm, but the truck showed up at 9pm). We had paid a person with our reception venue to wait for the delivery, but they did not arrive on schedule. During our attempt to contact RI Rentals office, we were told the sales agents were unable to help us and the owner would be in conctact with us. After almost two weeks of calling multiple times with no response, we had to write a review on their website. (Both my husband and myself work for hotels and are very familiar with hospitality and service. We knew if we wrote a review we would get a response, but we were sad it had to come to that.) During the process of trying to have someone contact us about a refund for our delivery fee, a new charge showed on our credit card for damaged linens. We have to wait two weeks and waste our time calling the company for a refund because the sales managers cannot process a refund, but be sure they can charge you for something new! We understood why we had an additional charge, but really you shouldn't add fuel to the fire with an already disgruntled customer. Definitely research other options before using RI Rentals. They get you because they have decent prices...but beware.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/11, 6 Reviews

efficient, decent selection

Profile Picture Carolee , 8/13/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great company! They helped me with all of my tent needs to complete my wedding and make it wonderful. Alan and the whole team there are great. Alan came to the site and explained everything which made me feel very at ease. Would use them again!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/21/11, 6 Reviews
3.5

We used RI Rentals for pretty much everything. Their prices were reasonable but their selection was medicore. They were VERY limited in their glassware and linens. The quality of what we did get was fine, but when they came to set up the tent they forgot to nail down the sides of the tent and a few other things. Overall they were medicore, and I would try another place if I could do it again

Profile Picture Chris, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very impressed with the staff and product at Rhode Island Rentals. Not only did they make my rental expierence simple but they also recommended my caterer. I had a beautiful tent wedding. They even decorate the tent poles and side poles with white fabric. It looked absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Terry, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used RI Rentals through Chelo's so I did not deal with them directly, but their prices were reasonable their seletion great, and that's enough.

Profile Picture stephanie, 8/9/08, 5 Reviews