Rhode Island Harpist Reviews

4 Reviews for Rhode Island Harpist

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2019

Such a unique touch!

We used Theresa Tafuri to play the harp during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was the first vendor to reach out to me about the planning process once we were close to the big day. I appreciated her early planning! During the planning she had great suggestions and was very helpful with helping us figure out what type of music we wanted her to play. The music was absolutely beautiful on the big day. We had so many compliments from our guests on how different/unique the harp was. They really enjoyed it and thought it was a nice touch. If we ever want to add a special touch to another event in the future, we will definitely be working with Theresa again!

Sent on 07/16/2019

jill · Married on 06/24/2017

If you want beautiful music for your wedding ceremony - I recommend you book Theresa now! she is as professional as she is talented!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Teresa was AMAZING!! She was extremely responsive to email throughout the entire wedding process. We had her, and her violinist play for one hour leading up to and during the ceremony, as well as during cocktail hour. The harp and violin were so elegant! Teresa even learned a few additional songs for me before the wedding. She was extremely organized and arrived on time. Teresa is a MUST for your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Parissa · Married on 07/08/2016

Teresa played the harp during my cocktail hour, and the music sounded so beautiful! She came early to set up and even started playing before hand when my guests were arriving (they had to walk past the cocktail area to get to the ceremony area). Her music sounded beautiful & surreal... it made the moment so magical!

Sent on 10/25/2016