Rhapsody Invites Reviews

1 | San Diego, CA

1 Reviews for Rhapsody Invites

Karen · Married on 05/07/2011

What I love about Marielle of Rhapsody Invites is that she managed to take my vision of slightly off-beat and casual graphic ideas and transferred them to contribute to a slightly off-beat, casual but still classy wedding.

With a few cues from what I wanted, she created two different invitations, both embracing the things I wanted, yet very different in styles; I had difficulty choosing between her invite ideas because they both looked so good. But we worked together and she created a unique invitation that was fun, personalized, and (most important) beautiful. And easy to read (my grandparents still had to read this...).

When it came to changes/edits/questions, she responded very quickly, within a 48 hour window.

She created invitations, programs, escort cards, guestbook stationery, seating chart, and labels for my dessert bar. She was professional, but still creative and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2011