Rex Formal Wear Reviews

5 Reviews for Rex Formal Wear

• Sylvia

Sylvia Herrera · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Customer Service

They have great prices so my fiance went with the guys to get rentals for our wedding. They went in with no plan but some pictures I texted them and more less the colors I was wanting to stick with, with in a short time they were all fitted and they worked their magic to make sure they were looking sharp for the big day. Bonus, they worked with him to get the best deals possible and made sure we took advantage of their ongoing promotions.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rex Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks so much. We really appreciate your business. We have been in business since 1946. We love our customers. Rex Team

Mike · Married on 05/21/2016

We rented our tuxedos for my wedding from Rex's and everything went pretty well. When we tried on everything some things were a little small but the associate Raymond had everything in store to accommodate us with the right size and assured we looked sharp and felt comfortable. I would recommend them to anybody! We had a great experience, thanks Raymond!!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

I was in a wedding a month or so ago and the myself and the other groomsmen all got our tuxedos here. Staff was very friendly and they assisted all with getting fitted correctly. They were also flexible with my pick up and drop off times since I am from out of town.

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • F

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2014

No problems, very helpful, good price, will definitely use them again for our next celebration

Sent on 11/18/2014

Rex Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks so much. We love our customers. Rex has been in business since 1946thanks to our loyal customer base.

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

3.8
      2.5

Overall, the tuxedos looked great for the evening. To my knowledge (and maybe the groom decided not to share with me), there wasn't a problem getting suits picked up. However, we did have problems getting sizes from out of town guests that were an issue. The guests would call in the sizes but then the sizes were not recorded with our ticket so they were having to call in sizes multiple times. Other than that, the company was very flexible with us as we (I) changed my mind during the planning process.

Sent on 07/06/2018