RevSchulte Reviews

RevSchulte 4
RevSchulte 5
RevSchulte 6
RevSchulte 7

Rev. Schulte was an absolute blessing. During the planning of out wedding, my wife and I were rarely available as we were trying to take care of our six month old daughter and my wife's mother who had become ill. The combination of this and that we lived 300+ miles from where our wedding would be made it almost impossible for us to meet with Rev. Schulte. However, he made himself available to us whenever we did become available. Without hesitation, I would recommend Rev. Schulte to officiate your wedding. He provides that certain type of je ne sais quoi that your ceremony might otherwise lack.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2013

I had worked with Rev. Schulte previously as an officiant for other weddings which I had planned and coordinated. So I KNEW that when the time came for me to plan my wedding, there was no other choice. My fiancé and I decided on short notice to elope and Rev Schulte was happy to accommodate. He is a wonderful person, officiant and the ultimate wedding professional!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Kimberly · Married on 04/24/2013

Wish we could give more than 5 stars! Rev. Schulte was such an AMAZING part of our special day! Extremely professional from the first contact we had. All emails, phone calls and text messages were promptly returned and questions answered efficiently. We felt at ease and comfortable during the entire planning process as well as the ceremony itself. He was also accomodating and flexible with last minute changes we decided to make! Rev. Schulte offers dependable, affordable and professional services with a huge helping of Southern charm as as a bonus!

Sent on 04/28/2013

I absolutely love Savannah so when we decided to elope I had no doubt where we would go. I found Rev. Schulte online and inquired about his services. He was great with communication and easy to work with. When we got to Savannah our outdoor wedding we soon realized was not going to happen with 100% chance of rain. We made last minute changes of venue and pulled off what I feel was the perfect wedding for me and my husband. Rev. Schulte and the photographer made us feel so comfortable and our ceremony was very personal and beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Paige · Married on 04/13/2013

Reverend Schulte did an amazing job marrying us. We couldn't be happier with his service. He helped put me at ease at the rehearsal and prepared me for the next day with great advice. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony that is uniquely yours.

Catherine & · Married on 04/09/2013

Once upon a time...... there was a Prince and a Princess that were married in the most beautiful city of Savannah! Yes, we definitely had the PERFECT fairy tale princess wedding! We made one phone call to Reverend Steven Schulte, and he made the arrangements with the best photographer, and the best carriage company for our special day. At the last minute we changed the venue to Forsythe park, which was actually a better location. We did it right, and everthing turned out absolutely beautiful, and we have beautiful photos to show to our friends and famiily. I give Rev. Steven and his team a perfect score, because they know the city, the venues, and they will make sure your day is more wonderful that you could ever imagine.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Rev. Schulte was amazing! He was quick to respond to my inquiry and very helpful in making arrangements for our wedding on Sapelo Island. We felt very at ease with Rev. Schulte. We are not very religious people, so I had reservations about finding an officiant, but Rev. Schulte made us feel very comfortable in putting together a ceremony tailor-made for us. We couldn't be happier. He was friendly and flexible and very experienced in how to officiate a personalized ceremony.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Sharon · Married on 04/04/2013

Please don't hesitate to use Rev. Shulte. I simply can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was with him. I was planning a very small but none the less important wedding from Michigan. I found Rev. Shulte's website doing a Google search and immediately know he was the right person to marry us. From our first email to the day of the wedding Rev. Shulte made everything so very easy. I felt like we immediately connected and everything was going to work out just beautifully. Since I was planning this wedding from Michigan I send several emails and Rev. Shulte was always quick to respond and put my fears to rest. He was also able to provide a referral to a wonderful photographer for us.
    I feel so very blessed that I have had the opportunity to have Rev. Shulte be a part of a very important event in my life!

Sent on 05/13/2013

John · Married on 03/30/2013

Rev. Schulte was great. He met with us within an hour of contacting him. He was very friendly and helpful upon first meeting him and made our nervousness go away immediately. Within a few hours of him being recommended to us by The Olde Pink House we had him reserved for our wedding. At the wedding he was there early and made sure everyone was ok with their "parts" in the wedding and he mingled and joked w/ our guests while waiting for the late bride :-) The ceremony was beautiful and kept the lighter tone exactly as we had wished. I would highly reccomend Rev. Schulte and am very grateful he was so suggested to us.

John Ambrozic III - Bradenton, FL

Sent on 05/13/2013

Samantha · Married on 03/02/2013

Reverend Schulte truly helped make my wedding so special and perfect. Originally my husband and I were suppose to use a family friend to marry us but it didn't work out and only two months before the wedding we had to find someone to marry us. My photographer Kelli Boyd suggested Reverend Schulte and from the moment we met I knew he was perfect for us. At the time my husband was deployed in Afghanistan and he was a little worried about not being able to meet him but once he got back and met with him he instantly felt comfortable and we both made a connection with him. He was so professional through out the whole process. He has such a warm heart and truly loves what he does. He will allow you to choose any style wedding ceremony you want. We were able to basically design our own layout for the ceremony. At our rehersal he was amazing. Every one in the wedding party knew exactly how it was going to run in less than 5 minutes. He seriously is an expert at this. He knows everything about wedding ceremonys and locations in Savannah. He gave me so many tips for the park and how to make sure everything runs smoothly. We wrote our own vows but he customized the rest and it was exactly how we hoped it would be. We also chose our own ring exchange vows. My wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect, I would recommend recommend Reverend Schulte to ANY bride!

Jolie · Married on 03/02/2013

Since we had a destination wedding, I didn't get to meet the Reverend until he was performing my ceremony! I still couldn't have asked for a better experience. We had some special requests (we had a unity cross and wanted to include the Lord's Prayer) and he incorporated them all perfectly. He did an amazing job and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Megan · Married on 02/16/2013

Rev. Schulte was so sweet and so professional to work with. He delivered such a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. Leading up to the day we were in contact via email and everything was so easy to get through. His responsiveness was quick and all of his help was so much appreciated. We cant thank him enough for the beautiful ceremony, it literally couldn't have been without you. Thanks again Rev. Schulte!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Kari · Married on 12/21/2012

There are no words to express how sincerely grateful we are for Rev. Schulte. He is simply wonderful. What a generous, kind, open hearted and thoughful minister. From our first meeting, Rev. Schulte was reassuring and made us feel at ease. We are not from Savannah, but now call Savannah home, and wanted a theme wedding. Rev. Schulte, who happened to have been the officant at a similar themed wedding, offered suggestions and lists of people in the area to contact for assistance with details that we had not thought of or had run into 'dead-ends' with. Because of his generousity and kindness, we were able to flawlessly pull off the most amazing day of our lives. His smile during the ceremony was calming and again, reassuring- it lit up the world and we felt truely blessed. The ceremony felt intimate, like we were the only two people on the planet suspended in that one perfect moment. We can not say enough to praise and thank Rev. Schulte. He truely loves to bring couples together and it is felt. Rev. Schulte brought a spirituality to our union that was not only perceived among us, privately, but among our guests. We are honored to have had Rev. Shulte be a part of our sacred vows to one another. Thank you~

Sent on 12/30/2012

Holly · Married on 11/30/2012

Reverand Schulte is a great choice to officiate your wedding. He is a nice, friendly person and it's obvious he loves what he does. He does lots of weddings in Savannah, so he has lots of experience and great recommendations for ceremony ideas. He has worked with a lot of wedding vendors so he is also a good source for referring you to the right people.

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2012

We needed an officiant for our elopement..and Rev. Schulte was perfect! We actually met AT the event due to it being an elopement (and our choice to not meet earlier...we were flying in from out of town) but he was so warm and wonderful, that we felt comfortable right away! He was fun, light hearted and sincere. A perfect fit for us! Also, we wanted a very non-religious ceremony and he accommodated whatever we wanted. A perfect officiant -- flexible, warm, supportive and sweet.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Candice · Married on 10/21/2012

Rev. Schulte exceeded my hopes for an officiant. He was so easy to talk to and guided us throughout the ceremony to make it personal and absolutely perfect. He is a true man of God and was an absolute blessing to work with!!! Look no further! He's your guy! :)

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/06/2012

This review for Rev. Schulte is long overdue, but even today, several months after our wedding, a guest commented on how fantastic our officiant was. He really exceeded our expectations and went way above and beyond the call of duty for us.

We booked Rev. Schulte via email about a year in advance as we were planning a destination wedding. From the outset, he was responsive to both email and phone. His website and blog were incredibly helpful, and he always had advice about practical wedding details, including which Savannah squares were best for our outdoor ceremony and what other vendors he recommended. He also has several sample ceremonies, and was very open to any sort of customization that we wanted.

We didn't actually meet in person until two days before our wedding. We'd had quite a stressful week in Savannah (it included a trip to the ER for one of our family members), and I think Rev. Schulte could immediately tell that we were stressed. He was incredibly calming, and went over every detail of the ceremony with us over coffee. He really knows EVERYTHING - including the best places to stand in the square based on uneven pathway bricks, and which angles are better for photographers!! He then made the very generous offer of finding us a day of planner at a reasonable price- which he did almost immediately!!! He gave us the reminder that we needed at that moment, which was that our wedding was important and we were entitled to a special, perfect day! And it was, largely because of him.

The day of, my father was so overwhelmed that he blanked at the altar when it came time to give me away, and Rev. Schulte, with barely even a blink, very calmly walked him through it. We also loved loved loved his seersucker suit, which was perfect for our outdoor ceremony! We feel very lucky to have had him officiate for us - he really worked hard to give us a perfect day. We can't thank him enough, and hope he takes us up on our offer to visit us in NYC!

Sent on 01/28/2013

RevSchulte's reply:

Y'all are fantastic people and I'm so glad that I was a part of your day! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding!!

I'd love to come up and visit y'all! Can't wait!

Laurie · Married on 08/24/2012

Rev. Schulte was fantastic to work with. He was a very genuine person that made us feel comfortable from our first meeting. He made our ceremony just lovely. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Autumn · Married on 05/12/2012

What can I say about the man who pronounced us husband and wife?! Rev. Schulte is charisamatic, personable and genuine. I know that he performs a lot of ceremonies and I understand why.... he seemed genuinely invested in our vows and our love for eachother. Rasied as a Catholic and having been to MANY weddings in a Catholic Church, I was a little nervous getting married outside but I would not have had it anyother way! Ken and I are truly blessed to have had Rev. Schulte officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 05/20/2012

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

Reverend Schulte did a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony. We were also very impressed with his website which offered many ceremonies to choose from. We used that as a starting point and then customized the ceremony to fit us.

It was difficult having a wedding ceremony in a different city than where we live and having never met Rev. Schulte in person but he was so kind and profressional.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Allison · Married on 04/28/2012

Rev. Schulte was such fun to work with! We couldn't have had a more perfect ceremony thanks to him!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Kimberley · Married on 04/27/2012

Thank you for such a wonderful vow renewals you really connected with my family. What a special day.
    Kimberley

Sent on 04/29/2012

Kate · Married on 04/13/2012

Rev. Schulte was FANTASTIC. He was great about putting us at ease at the rehearsal and even going above and beyond and giving us advice about our outdoor wedding in Forsyth park. He brought up things that we NEVER would have though of, and he even supplied some tool for us to help rope off our ceremony from tourists in the park. He was very funny, and excellent at keeping in touch with us. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!! He gave a beautiful ceremony and was very good about suggestions for how the ceremony should flow, as well as readings and blessings. I can't say enough good things- book him and see for yourself!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Amber · Married on 03/31/2012

We worked with Rev. Schulte for our March 2012 wedding and he was absolutely amazing. He met with us months ahead of time to answer our questions and put together the perfect ceremony. He was responsive and genuine and so much fun to work with! On the day of our wedding, he was professional, kind and made us feel very comfortable. Our guests loved him and he has an amazing way of making everyone feel comfortable, laugh and feel connected with the ceremony. I highly recommend him for anyone having a wedding in the Savannah area - awesome!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Jamie · Married on 03/29/2012

I can't say enough good things about Rev. Schulte. He assisted with even helping me find other vendors. He got to the park early and blowed off all the leaves off the sidewalk. He was professional and made me feel like from the beginning that I was in good hands. I was more than excited to have him involved with the process and the ceremony was very special.

Sent on 04/03/2012