31 Reviews for Revolution Mill Events

Champagne Toast (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Audio Equipment (1)

Beautiful venue, outstanding staff, everything was perfect. The venue coordinator Jaime is wonderful to work with. She offers plenty of resources if you need help finding vendors. Food was great, and very reasonably priced. Menu selection is endless. If it's not on the menu, they can make it. The venue is affordable on any budget, you can go all out, or be budget conscious and they will work with you to figure it out. Glad I only get married once, because it is a ton of work .But if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't hesitate to go back. One of the most underrated venues out there. The pictures online don't do it justice. Go and see for yourself

Profile Picture Travis, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I knew I wanted to get married at Revolution Mill before even getting engaged. I attended an event held by Pepper Moon & Revolution Mill to meet Jaime, the Venue & Catering Manager, take a look around & test the food. We booked very shortly after that. The wedding planning process was a little over a year and Jaime was always there for me with reminders or to answer any questions I had. The day of the reception everything & everyone was in its place. The food was exceptional, staff was professional but fun. Overall absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

From the moment my fiance and I walked into Revolution Milll, we knew this was the place. Jamie and her team, along with the Pepper Moon catering was spot on. Jamie and the staff were so attentive to not only us but our family and friends! The experience will stay with us forever.

Profile Picture nicole, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Revolution Mill was perfection the day we had our wedding there! They made the entire process seamless with essentially no stress. The venue itself is beautiful, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the catering and food was incredible. It was everything I had imagined for my wedding and we were thrilled with their venue and service!!

Profile Picture Krista , 3/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the perfect venue for a wedding!!! With all the natural woodwork little decoration is needed. Jaime helped every step along with way and our night couldn't have been any better!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Revolution Mill is a gorgeous venue! It's a charming mixture of old and new, very spacious, and includes both indoor and outdoor areas for you guests to enjoy. The staff is top-notch, ever available and helpful. They did everything we asked and more! We wholeheartedly endorse Revolution Mill as the site of your special event!

Profile Picture User7238506, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue and Jaime provides exemplary service!!! I recommended Revolution Mill to one of my friends for her daughter and she plans to use this venue. I know she will be delighted just as were!
Susan Odom

Profile Picture Susan, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Jaime at Revolution Mill could not have been more perfect. Jaime's attention to detail and amazing service cannot be beat. Our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding was picture perfect. The Pepper Moon food was outstanding. The staff at RM and PM were hands on and made our celebration grand. From start to finish, we received quick turn around on questions and their suggestions to make our event even more special made us feel like they were a part of the family. Highly recommend Revolution Mill and Pepper Moon to those planning their next event. Thank you again for making our celebration so memorable.

Profile Picture Jan, 11/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bethann and her staff at Pepper Moon and Jaime and her team at Revolution Mill worked so hard to ensure that our son's rehearsal dinner was elegant and memorable. We had planned a cocktail hour with a pianist providing music (wonderful to already have two pianos on site!) followed by a seated dinner for about 130 and then an after-party in the lovely courtyard for about 210 guests. Summer heat and threatening weather moved the after-party indoors so we were so thankful to have chosen a venue and caterer for the event that allowed the flexibility for the last minute change of plans. I also loved that the facility was already set up with monitors and a sound system for the rehearsal dinner video. Plus, the venue itself is so beautiful and unique that we did not need to go overboard on flowers and decorating. Everyone, from the bartenders and security folks to the servers and chefs, seemed so eager to please and their initiative and efficiency went a long way to making the evening a big success. We could not have been more pleased with how smoothly everything ran and how gracious, professional, and CALM both Bethann and Jaime were throughout the planning process as well as during the event. Our guests raved about the quality of the food and the attractiveness of the venue and we could not have been more pleased. HIGHLY recommend both Pepper Moon and Revolution Mill!

Profile Picture Carol , 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful venue! This is a great wedding venue. Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Courtney and Catherine were awesome. They were very prompt with all inquiries via phone and email from the time I began shopping around for a venue, through the actual wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue, all around.

Profile Picture User3300507, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful, large space with indoor and outdoor areas. So much more than a boxy room! Catherine and Courtney were beyond helpful and friendly. Everyone loved the reception.

Profile Picture User2601904, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot even believe Greensboro has this incredible venue. Courtyard for the wedding ceremony. Amazing ballroom for the reception indoors. The decor is an old mill with exposed brick, black wrought iron railings, original wide plank floors, expansive windows. The staff is easy to work with and professional. Courtney is the best. TheKnot.com featured a wedding at this venue in 2010 or 2011. Check it out.

Profile Picture Carol, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful facility. There is a reason why they are booked every weekend. Beautiful and very flexible space. Didn't need to decorate much because the space was naturally gorgeous. Worth every penny

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved this venue. The moment we walked in we knew this is where we wanted our wedding and reception to be. It's definitely worth the money spent to have our wedding there. There was only one issue. I thought 80 chairs for an outside ceremony were included, apparently there was some kind of mix up or they weren't included, either way, if you have your wedding there make sure to be specific about which chairs are included and which are not. We ended up not having chairs for our ceremony, but it the end, it didn't really matter cause last minute we had to change our ceremony indoors because of rain.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/12/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Revolution Mill is a gorgeous, truly unique venue and I am so glad we chose it for our ceremony and reception! Jaime, their event coordinator, is really helpful and always answered my lengthy emails quickly and thoroughly. So many friends and family members have commented on how beautiful Revolution Mill was and several people even said it was the nicest wedding they've ever been to. We certainly added our own touches, but the character of this venue played a huge part in making it such a memorable experience for everyone!

I originally wanted an outdoor ceremony for my July wedding, but after going in that courtyard in the summer heat I realized we could save several hundred dollars and a lot of sweat by having our ceremony inside at the bottom of the stairs. One word of advice - if you do your ceremony inside and are coming down the staircase, ask Jaime to have the plants moved from the stairs. Even though I had two great photographers, the giant plants were a little distracting in our photos of the bridal party coming "down the aisle", which in our case was the staircase. I also wish the bartender had sat down or further to the side during the processional - nobody is ordering a drink during the ceremony and the bartender is in the background of some of the best pictures of me walking in with my dad!

The food from Pepper Moon (which is their exclusive caterer) was delicious and their servers were really great about making sure my husband and I had everything we needed, even bringing us drinks and hors d'oeuvres while we were taking pictures before the reception.

Revolution Mill is certainly not the cheapest venue option in Greensboro, but it was worth the money for us. If you're not careful things can get expensive, but if you take some time to think realistically about your needs, Jaime can probably help you find ways to cut some significant costs while still having an amazing wedding and/or reception.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/9/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Revolution Mill, Pepper Moon Catering, Jaime and all of the staff were amazing! This venue had a ton of room, looked BEAUTIFUL, and were able to accommodate our every request.

This venue had a beautiful, spacious bridal suite, and groomsmen also had a spacious room to get ready in. The grounds are gorgeous for pictures, and had plenty of room for our ceremony, reception, food setup, and dancing. Service was impeccable.

I would recommend to all of my friends - everyone couldn't stop raving about how beautiful everything was! Thank you Revolution Mill!

Profile Picture Elaine, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

Jaime with Revolution Mills was absolutely FABULOUS to work with as my daughter, the wedding planner and I worked to plan her wedding reception. We had some extenuating circumstances during the planning process, but Jaime was always cordial and flexible as we worked through these. The ultimate outcome was an absolute dream-come-true reception for my daughter and her new husband!! We have had many of our guests tell us that the reception food, as well as the attention from the staff during the reception, was the best they have ever experienced!!

Profile Picture Ann, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding coordinator found this gem of a venue. The exposed brick, the levels, and the courtyard were beautiful. The staff were very courteous and sweet during the reception and everything was how I pictured it to be as the bride. Other than feeling rushed to leave the venue at the end of the night I thought it was the perfect place to have the wedding and ceremony. Jaime was great with all the last minute changes and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend this place for all types of events!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! We received complements all night on how lovely everything looked. Courtyard is fabulous for a cocktail hour. Great set up for a buffet. Plenty of space for a large wedding. Exclusive caterer (pepper moon) but flexible with menus. Jaime, the event manager, is very responsive to emails, professional, knowledgable, and great to work with. High-end, classic but modern feel. We loved it!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Parking, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We absolutely loved having our ceremony at Revolution Mill. Jaime was so wonderful and easy to work with. She was knowledgeable and accommodating. The venue is so unique and beautiful. There are so many amazing photograph opportunities. We got so many compliments from our guests about how gorgeous, unique, and perfect our venue was. Revolution Mill is classic and elegant--and absolutely lovely venue!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I knew Revolution Mills would be the spot I got married the first day I layed eyes on it! Love at first sight you could say. The ladies Courtney and Katherine were wonderful to work with. The venue itself is gorgeous with the outside courtyard, where my husband and I got married. And the inside...oh it is beautiful too! Very little decor is needed seeing the it decorates itself! If you're looking for outside ceremony surronded by blooming flowers, a water fountain, ceremony columns and a huge iron gate accompanied with a minimalistic chic reception indoors, Revolution Mills is the place for you!

Profile Picture Melony, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Revolution Mill and it was perfect! Our ceremony took place in the courtyard which is absolutely gorgeous and we had a heavy hors duerve reception immediately following inside the venue. The layout is very unique so there was a lot of flexibility with décor and food station placement. It is a pricey venue and they are set in their contract but Jaime the coordinator was very helpful in making last minute changes for us when our RSVP list was a lot larger than we anticipated. Everything went off without a hitch. Just make sure you time your ceremony around the train schedule :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

After returning from our honeymoon and reconnecting with our guests, everyone had such great things to say about the food, the staff and the beautiful venue at Revolution Mills. We got married in the heat of August and the event space was cool enough to keep the flowers alive and the cake icing from dripping.

Our photos turned out gorgeous because of the amazing landscape, exposed brick and beams and the outside water fountain and gate. Jamie was a huge help in scheduling and planning our perfect day. My husband and I got engaged in April and married in August and everything went as planned for the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access