Reverend Wendy Darling Reviews

2 | Lanesboro, MA

2 Reviews for Reverend Wendy Darling

KARL · Married on 08/06/2018

We loved Wendy, she was fantastic. Rather than a big fancy church wedding we wanted a little hippy ceremony in a beautiful garden outside. Wendy was open to all our ideas and had ideas of her own that made the ceremony so much better than we ever could have expected. It was a great day for us and Wendy was a huge part of that. During the planning of our wedding she was quick to respond to our emails, worked on the ceremony with us by Skype and over the phone as well as a fun face to face planning. I originally contacted several other potential officiants and it's amazing how many couldn't be bothered to respond to emails or simple questions like "are you available?" That's the last thing anyone needs. Not Wendy. Quick replies, really helpful. Oh, and on the day of the wedding? Wendy is calm, organized and great to be around. I'd give her 6 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Leigh · Married on 06/18/2016

A common friend introduced us to Wendy and she was responsive and easy to communicate with from the start. We exchanged e-mails, phone calls, and she provided us with a lovely template to help us write our ceremony. She was very flexible with our rehearsal needs, as we preferred to do it the weekend before because we didn't have a wedding party and we didn't want to worry about it the day before. When she came to my parent's house, she gave valuable input as to an ideal place for the ceremony where guests would be most comfortable. She is warm, open, and spiritual. I feel strongly that she was the perfect match for the type of wedding we had - at home in my parent's backyard, surrounded by nature and an intimate group of friend's and family. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 06/22/2016