Reverend Tony Roebuck Reviews

Austin, TX
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Brianne Married on 04/22/2017
    Tony was absolutely amazing. From the first moment we Skyped with him we knew he was the one we wanted to marry us. He's very down to earth and available. He did a fantastic job with out ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone!

Reverend Tony Roebuck's reply:

Hi BriAnne and Ross, Thank you so much for the wonderful words. I really loved officiating your wedding. It was a blessing for me as I hope it was for you. Your License has been sent in and you should be able to receive a copy in a few weeks. If not, then contact your county clerk. Thanks and Blessings! Rev. Tony
    Teresa Married on 10/13/2015
    My actual wedding date was too far back to register on your calendar. But, I want to tell anyone that would be interested in having Tony to officiate your special day that he is wonderful! Please know that he is a delightful person and a wonderful, caring minister. He will do everything in his power to make your wedding ceremony everything that you could ever hope for.
    And, although he is my brother, I would have said the same even if he were not.
    Meghan Married on 10/05/2013
    Rev. Tony was a DREAM come true! He is warm, kind, funny, professional, flexible...pretty perfect, in my book!

Choosing an officiant is a very personal decision to make. We wanted someone who could deliver a beautiful message to our wide range of guests and Rev. Tony mastered it. He is so extremely likable and enjoyable to listen to. So many officiants can be either too extreme or simply too boring and we were thrilled when we found Rev. Tony. He was so wonderful at keeping things moving in a warming and uplifting way. He was very open to shaping the message in a way that spoke to us. He was flexible, genuine and a true pleasure to be around. We HIGHLY recommend him!
    Gary Married on 12/23/2011
    I have known Tony for many years and consider him a very good friend. He is thoughtful, caring, professional, and enjoys a good laugh. I have always been impressed by his positive attitude, open heart, and consideration of others. I recommend him without reservation.
    John Married on 03/05/2016
    Wonderful to work with. Added great insight to the service