Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant Reviews

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 4
Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 5
  • Kelcy

Kelcy Koshland · Married on 12/08/2018

Warm & genuine officiant, felt like he knew us for YEARS!

Stephan was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I was so blown away by how personal and warm he made our ceremony feel like. We received so many compliments about him and how fantastic his delivery and timing was. His warmth and kindness toward us didn’t go unnoticed by us. We are so grateful to him for making our moment so memorable. I can’t imagine a better or more kind officiant. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate him a 50! Thank you so much, Stephan. There aren’t enough words to express how pleased we were to have you from start to finish. The absolute best...

Sent on 12/11/2018

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelcy, it was truly my pleasure to be your officiant! My very best to you and Cameron!

Holly · Married on 09/02/2018

Reverend Stephan was wonderful to work with in crafting the ceremony script, very responsive and flexible in the revisions. He tied some of our story into the ceremony, and we heard from many guests that they enjoyed the ceremony, as he kept everyone engaged and alert, even though it was such a hot, humid day. I highly recommend Reverand Stephan for anyone getting married, and looking to make the ceremony extra special!

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 6
    Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 7

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

Rev. Stephan was very professional, punctual, and wonderful to work with. We had a consultation call where he explained what to expect during the ceremony and answered all of our questions with enthusiasm. We wanted to do an unity ceremony, so he offered multiple suggestions to help make our ceremony unique. He also followed up a few times before our big day to make sure we secured all the necessary documentation and supplies for our ceremony. Overall, we are very happy that we chose Rev. Stephan as our officiant. We would highly recommend him to all other couples in the NJ area!

Steve · Married on 04/21/2018

Everyone goes through a process that they hope will result in a wedding day that meets their considerable expectations. Details to be tended to from every which way - all having to be dealt with, sometimes sweated out - that can sometimes being overwhelming.

Did I pick the right caterer? DJ? Can Mr. Mustaine sit next to Mr. Hetfield without incident? And of course - do I have the right officiant?

In the case of working with the good Reverend Stephan - we made the only choice.

From the very start, the Rev. made it his goal to insure our day was what we wanted and dreamed of, and surpassed any expectation. If you could see our smiles on the altar while Stephan married us, i would be all the proof you need.

From our initial meeting, to several drafts - always taking our input and suggestions - to the final document, culminating in our (and I truly mean OUR) ceremony...nothing but a journey that only made the anticipation that much better.

And the event itself? Wonderous...when we had a brief lapse in the sound system, the Reverend used his humanistic-given talents to get us through with a bit of laughter...and then from laughter to poignant, to teary-eyed, and before we knew it, a kiss (for the bride - not for Stephan - although...he deserved it!)

Numerous compliments were given during the course of the evening on how Stephan preformed and I'm sure a few may have booked as well.

You all have enough to worry about - take the guesswork out and have the ceremony you want, with someone who can deliver. The Good Reverend Stephan Jorgensen.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 8
    Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 9
    Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 10

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

It's rare that a review leaves ME speechless...thank you, Steve and Tamara!

Daniel · Married on 09/30/2017

Reverend Stephan was a stranger before we met, and after our initial meeting, he understood us, and created a wonderful experience for us, tailored specifically for us. He previewed all his jokes to make sure that they were appropriate, and they were hilarious as well. He also included serious and loving parts into his sermon. We had a fantastic experience with him. Also, he was prompt and very organized. In any wedding I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Dan, thank you so much for the kind review - it was absolutely my pleasure to help make your special day one to remember! All the very best to you, David and the kids!

Ning · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I feel so grateful to Reverend Stephan for his professionalism. Stephen initiate the process with a new couple questionnaire, from which he extracted all the information he needed to write the first draft. Later we had a meeting in the neighborhood to discuss the ceremony. To our surprise, Stephan's first draft was already so detailed and thoughtful that we only changed one or two typos. In the ceremony, Reverend Stephan made everything smooth and touching. We will always remember his blessings and also, his charming voice which echos all over the chapel.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ning -- It was a real pleasure to work for you! All the best to you both

Andrew · Married on 06/10/2017

Reverend Steph J was very flexible and accommodating to our desires for the ceremony.

Holly · Married on 06/10/2017

Reverend Steph J was very accommodating and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a non-denominational or non-traditional officiant.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Holly, thank you so much for the kind review! It was my distinct pleasure to work for you and Andrew - all the best to you both

Amanda · Married on 02/05/2017

Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are to have met and worked with Reverend Stephan Jorgensen. From our very first meeting, he was very accommodating in meeting us half way and providing a sense of calmness amidst the butterflies of planning. Every detail of our ceremony went better than envisioned as he was there through every step providing fast responses to questions and offering many suggestions and samples. My husband and I are typically shy people so one could imagine how nervous and shaky we were being on an alter in front of a room full of people. Something as simple as the calmness in Reverend Stephan's voice helped calm our nerves and will never be forgotten. Not only did we love working with him, but all of our family and friends loved him too! Not to mention how he was so poised in any quick requests the day of! If I could give 10 stars I absolutely would! God gave us a quick sign in choose him-he's the one- the day we met him (Star Wars Ringtone) and we are forever grateful.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

Just do it! Steph took so much time to personalize our ceremony. He truly listened to what we were looking for and ran with it, making our ceremony better than we expected! We even received so many compliments from our guests raving how much they loved him and how much he got "us"!

Thanks Steph for helping make our day even more special! <3

Sent on 09/28/2016

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Melissa, thanks so much for your glowing praise--it was truly a joy to prepare and deliver your ceremony! Enjoy your honeymoon and give my best to Eric!

Patty · Married on 08/27/2016

He was great and did everything my husband and I asked for and then some. His ceremony was beautifully written, funny and sincere.

Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Patty, it was truly a pleasure to officiate for you!

Gene · Married on 08/12/2016

Did a fantastic job, even when we changed the spot of the wedding last min (2 hour notice) due to it being 100 degrees out. Had no trouble driving to our new location.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thanks very much for the kind review, Gene! It was a true pleasure to unite you and Cherylann in marriage. All the best to you

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2016

Rev. Stephan was everything my fiance and I could have asked for and more. We both come from different religious backgrounds, myself Roman Catholic and my fiance, well, atheist. I was worried about finding a stranger online to marry us since certainly the church would not (given that I was living in sin and hadn't attended mass since high school), but I could have not felt more comfortable than I did with Rev. Stephan. I contacted Rev. Stephan after several others found online. I liked that he made himself available to talk at my convenience and openly responded to all questions and concerns. He was flexible, meeting us on site for rehearsal with short notice and thoughtful in how he meticulously proofread our ceremony, making sure we were all 100% prepared. On the day of he was early, very professional and kind, chatted with my family and walked us through everything including signing the marriage license. He fit right in our wedding party, friendly and open to fun while maintaining a calm sense of purpose. I highly recommend Rev. Stephan to any couple looking to tie the knot!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Kristina, thanks so much for the kind review -- It was such a pleasure to officiate for you and Zach! I will make this my new featured review on WeddingWire!

Claudia · Married on 10/25/2015

My now husband and I totally made the right decision to choose Reverend Stephan to perform our wedding ceremony. He kept everyone's attention the whole time. He is very kind, helpful and puts his heart and mind to write and prepare the ceremony beautifully . We totally recommend him. Brauli and Claudia Lopez - Medina.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review, Claudia, it was a true pleasure to work for you and be part of making your wedding day unforgettable! All the very best to you, Brauli, and Pamela!

Having Reverend Stephan as our officiant was one of the highlights of our wedding day. He was professional, caring and patient making us feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. We highly recommend him.

Gemma · Married on 08/28/2015

Reverend Stephan was amazing to work with. We had a hard time finding an officiant that was willing to be flexible enough to let us have our say in the ceremony while still providing guidance and advice. Reverend Stephan was punctual and professional every step of the way and never left us puzzled. I would definitely recommend him to officiate any ceremony!

After being together for 22 years, my partner and I wanted a short and simple ceremony. Stephan gave us just that with a little humor thrown in. It was great!

Bryan and Lindsay · Married on 10/26/2014

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen is a professional in every sense of the word, He was punctual, and accommodating of our schedules. He helped us select a wonderful poem that was part of our ceremony, and even called us from his vacation to do an extra walk through before the big day. I highly recommend him for all of your officiant needs. Your wedding, your way!

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

Reverend Steph went ABOVE and BEYOND andything I expected. He always responded promptly to emails and helped make our wedding ceremony exactly how we wanted it. We had originally planned on marrying in New Jersey (we are PA residents). The trial for marriage equality was set two weeks prior to our ceremony date. Reverend Steph kept us in the loop with the changes as they were going on. Once it passed -YAY PA- he offered to perform our ceremony in PA. I would HIGHLY recoommend him as an Officient for your wedding day!!!

From start to finish, Reverend Steph was professional and personal, integral in crafting a special day. Whatever you're in to, he's your man.

chris · Married on 04/22/2017

Rev. Jorgensen was wonderful to have as our officiant. He wrote the cerwceremony for us, added poetry, and made any corrections we asked for. He also went out of his way to drive over an hour to meet us for the first time.
    I highly recommend his services and you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Rev.

Thomas · Married on 07/21/2015

Reverend Steph and his wife are close personal friends, so when we decided to get legally married in New Jersey, we thought of him first. We've been together for many years, so Stephan prepared a ceremony that was just what we wanted. Without any clues from us, he even picked out a Bible passage we had read at our first ceremony. We would definitely recommend him.