Reverend Rodney Hunt Reviews

51 | Atlanta, GA

51 Reviews for Reverend Rodney Hunt

Hannah N. · Married on 05/16/2021

Such a great experience

Reverend Hunt was the officiant for my brother and sister in-law's wedding a few years ago. My husband and I loved the ceremony so much that 3 years later we asked him to officiate our own. He personalizes the ceremony and recommends different aspects to make it so meaningful and memorable. For example, Rev. Hunt recommended that we read personal letters to each other during the ceremony which we were hesitant about doing at first. This aspect made the ceremony so much more meaningful to us, and all of our guests came up to us afterwards saying how it was the sweetest ceremony they have been to because of that. My husband and I will definitely cherish the ceremony and Rev Hunt made it run so smoothly! Leading up to the ceremony, he made planning it so easy and had a great template with so many options to choose from. Would 10/10 recommend

Sent on 05/25/2021

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was such a privilege to be a part of your wedding and to officiate both you and your brother's ceremony! It was a beautiful day and the letters you both wrote were amazing. Many blessings to both of you in your lives together!!!
  • Patricia

Patricia L. · Married on 04/03/2021

Stop right now, you need Rodney Hunt to officiate your wedding!!

I have nothing but AMAZING things about Reverend Rodney Hunt. He was super responsive and walked us through every single step of the process. Coming from out of state, (Maryland) I was a little confused and worried about the marriage license process. He outlined everything for us and made this process so easy. He wowed my family with how well spoken and professional he is. Rodney Hunt had a way of making us feel comfortable and calm. He came a little early to meet my family and get acclimated with our venue. Book him now, look no further, you will have zero regrets!!! Thank you Rodney Hunt for being a very important piece of our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Patricia! Both of you were such a joy to work with and are so sweet together. I loved getting to know both of you and the opportunity to get to witness the commitments you made to each other. Your personal letters were amazing as well. I pray for continued blessings over your marriage!
  • Alessa

Alessa B. · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween Wedding

Rev Rodney was great!!! This was a first for him and he did very well

Sent on 11/15/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Alessa! I have done hundreds of weddings and this was my first Halloween wedding and it was amazing! I loved everything you all did with the decor and the two of you are amazing as well. It was such an honor to be a part of your big day!

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2020

You will not regret booking him!

Rev Rodney was such a blessing to us. We ended up having to find an officiant least minute and after doing search after search I finally found sensational ceremonies and Rev Rodney reached out to me. I loved how everything was laid out and I could pick and chose what I wanted, they have several different ceremony types. We had issues with our officiant prior because we did not want a religious ceremony but for Rev Rodney that was not an issue and he was nonjudgmental. It was such an easy process and was not stressful at all. He showed up early to the ceremony to check on the groom and I. He spoke well and it was truly a beautiful ceremony. I was so pleased. You have to book him!! He is the best and we cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You are both such a sweet couple and your personal vows were amazing too. I was honored to be a part of your big day and I pray for continued blessings for both of you!

Ralford · Married on 07/11/2020

The perfect ceremony!

Our wedding got changed due to Covid and rev Rodney was so helpful and easy to work with! I got so many compliments on how personal and perfect our ceremony was! I’m so glad we went with him,he truly made our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Raquel! It was a beautiful wedding and it was an honor to be a part of your big day! I pray for continued blessings over your lives together!
  • Yana

Yana M. · Married on 05/12/2020

Excellent 😘😘😘

It was a wonderful experience. Quality service, Great professionalism. Mr. Rodney made our special day Great. I would recommend him to others.
    Thanks so much. . .
    Always Be A Blessing to Other's...

Sent on 05/13/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Yana! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and the weather couldn't have been better. Blessing to both of you!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra L. · Married on 04/17/2020

Would highly recommend Rodney!

Rodney was so easy and great to work with and made our ceremony SO special! I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant! My husband and I really got to customize our ceremony and add a few surprises in there. Rodney was SO great to work with!!! Thank you Rodney!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Cassie! It was such a beautiful day and ceremony! I pray for continued blessings for both of you!

Tegan C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t have chosen a better officiant for our wedding!

I’m so glad we asked Rev. Rodney Hunt to officiate our wedding! Our ceremony was planned in 10 days, and primarily by myself (the bride). Rodney was so incredibly kind and helpful, and working with him really was so stress-free. He works as part of a group called Sensational Ceremonies, and they provide some templates that you can customize, so that you have some starting point for the kind of ceremony you want to have. There are Christian traditional options, and some that are more modern and secular, and there are lots of examples of additions you can add. We chose to add in a segment where we wrote personal letters to each other, and we also did handfasting and the warming of the rings. Rodney was also available for us to call or email with questions at any time. Our ceremony was beautiful, and Rodney read exactly what we wrote, which made my husband and I really happy. He also encouraged us beforehand to send him separate emails listing some things that we both love about each other. We decided to keep our letters unread until we could do so privately after the ceremony had ended, and so as we formally exchanged the letters during the ceremony, Rodney read the emails we had sent him. It was really touching and beautiful, and it was sweet that we both had turned out to love some of the same things without realizing it. Rodney also arrived a full hour and a half before our wedding began, and was so kind and helpful. My dad was our photographer, but when he needed to be in the picture, Rodney offered to take the photos for us. He did a wonderful job! My husband and I could not have had a more beautiful wedding, or a more wonderful day, and Rodney was a huge part of that. We highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you so much Tegan! I was honored to be a part of your big day! You are such a sweet couple and I know you will have a wonderful marriage as evidenced by your sweet letters of love that you shared with one another. I pray for continued blessings and happiness for both of you!

Pichon D. · Married on 08/24/2019

All we could we ask for in an Officiant!

Reverend Rodney Hunt was all we could ever ask for in an officiant for our wedding! My wife and I were an out of town couple looking for an officiant for our wedding taking place in Atlanta, GA. He was extremely easy to work with and even though we did not know Rodney before the process - on the day of the wedding, it felt like we had known each other for years as he did his homework and was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple. The passion, attention to detail, experience, poise and composure that Rodney exuded during the entire process was unmatched. He is very responsive, always on time and personable. Even in all the craziness when the wedding was over he made sure to find us to congratulate us prior to departing. We would recommend Rodney a 100 times over. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mandy L. · Married on 08/17/2019

8/17/19 wedding

I found Rev. Rodney Hunt on the knot and could not have met and had a better officiant for our wedding! He Is such a nice and warm person. From the very first conversation, he made the whole planning process very, very easy. He gives you options such as pre-marital counseling, to being at your rehearsal, to just being at your wedding. He really does accommodate whatever your need is and whatever wishes you have for the type of ceremony that you want! He does this in a nonjudgmental fashion. He quickly response to every email or phone call that you may need to have with him leading up to the wedding. He really does make it a stress free process. The day of the wedding he was very punctual and went over with us before exactly what we wanted to make sure we didn’t have any last minute changes we wanted to incorporate. I cannot recommend a better officiant for your upcoming wedding! He has a bunch of amazing reviews, which from my experience have all turned out to be a true representation of who he is as a person, and the type service he provides. We are very grateful that he was able to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy! That was so kind to say. It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day and I pray for continued blessings over you life together!!
    Rodney

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Experience!

Rev. Rodney made our ceremony so special! He had great ideas on the different parts of the ceremony and offered suggestions to make it more personal to us. I really appreciated that he met with us ahead of time to go over everything and get to know each other. The day of the wedding he was professional and everything went so smoothly. We received so many compliments from family about how beautiful the ceremony was!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! I thoroughly enjoyed officiating the ceremony and being a part of your special day! May God continue to bless the two of you!

Jewelee · Married on 05/13/2019

Officiant highly recommend

Rodney Hunt did a fantastic job staying in communication with us and assisted us with the vows. Last minute he even did rings during our elopement. Made it truly special

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Angie

Angie C. · Married on 03/08/2019

Reverend Rodney is Amazing!

Reverend Rodney gave us the perfect wedding! He helped us pick the format that was the most meaningful to us, and delivered it seamlessly. Our guests could not stop commenting on how sweet our ceremony was, and how well our officiant presented it.

Premarital counseling also gave us the chance to grow as a couple, while getting to know Rodney and his wonderful advice. We can't recommend Reverend Rodney enough!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for taking time to share this review! I loved working with both of you and will miss seeing you guys. I pray for continued blessings in your marriage! Congratulations again!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Officiant

Rodney was really great throughout the entire process. He was well prepared and had several ceremony options to choose from. We were even able to customize our ceremony to fit our blended family! He was early the day of the wedding and even checked in on me to make sure everything was ready to go as far as the rings and the license. I would recommend anyone looking for an officiant to book him! If we ever renew our vows, we will definitely have Rodney perform the service. Great experience overall!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mai · Married on 12/29/2018

Would recommend!

Rodney was super professional and great to work with!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

Rodney is amazing!

Rodney was our officiant for our December wedding. He was amazing! I could not have found a better officiant than Rodney. The first time we spoke, I knew I found the right guy. His personality fit exactly who I was looking for. He made me and my husband comfortable and answered all our questions. He responded to my emails right away. The day of the wedding, he made the ceremony flow and easy. I would HIGHLY recommended Rodney to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I enjoyed getting to know both of you and it was a beautiful ceremony. I pray for continued blessings over you life together!

Jrclancy22 · Married on 11/17/2018

Bride working with Reverend Hunt on my wedding 11/17.

Rev. Hunt made our wedding truly special! He spent the time to ensure we had a ceremony that was customized to suit us, and made the experience stress-free and enjoyable!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Rodney was a true blessing in the months leading up to our wedding and on the actual day. He lead my husband and I through premarital counseling and although we didn’t have “issues” to work through in the counseling sessions, we always walked away feeling renewed and refreshed just being able to speak to a neutral party about our relationship and plans for our future. His professional, confident, calm, supportive demeanor was exactly what we needed in an officiant. He allowed us the ability to choose our own blessings, prayers and readings to individualize our ceremony and determine the length and style that best suited our needs. He even handled difficult family members of ours like a champ! Rodney was so well spoken that we even chose to have clips of him from the ceremony to be the voiceover in our wedding video. I was so blown away by our wedding ceremony and would recommend him to any friend or family member planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie L. · Married on 10/27/2018

Enjoyed Sensational Ceremonies

I loved working with Rodney Hunt of Sensational Ceremonies. He was open to meeting with us while we were choosing officiants and he was warm and professional. He was always available to talk to us about our wedding needs and to help us figure out our wedding speech. I would highly recommend him and Sensational Ceremonies for your officiating needs.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful officiant

Rodney officiated our wedding and helped us make it special and personal for us. He was always available and helpful when we needed him, was on time and prepared for both the rehearsal and ceremony, and he brought a sweet and thoughtful touch to the whole wedding experience. You can tell Rodney is a seasoned professional, and we would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area! Thanks Rodney!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptionally wonderful, genuine and professional!

Wow! How do I find the words to describe just how amazing Mr. Rodney Hunt was on our wedding day. My husband and I flew in from Texas to be married in Georgia, so finding an officiant was a task within itself! Luckily, my father resides there and was asking around at work and received the recommendation for Rodney Hunt! Praise the Lord for that advice! I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, and as soon as I clicked on Sensational Ceremonies and began to research his name, I knew this was who I wanted! Rodney took the time to speak with me over the months leading up to our wedding, and even made facetime dates to get to know us as a couple before the big day! He was so wonderful in helping me hand tailor my ceremony using his wedding planning kits, and letting me add my own special touches. He had loads of great advice and did an over the top job at our wedding. We had several of our guests ask where we found him and went on to say amazing things about our ceremony. One guest who is a physician and attends 15-20 weddings a year even said that it was the most beautiful ceremony he had ever seen. He said that he has been to a ton of weddings but never heard some of the precious things that Rodney had said in our ceremony. I am so so pleased and hope that this review helps the next couple chose the right guy for the job!Blessings to you Rodney Hunt! Your are one stellar individual and I am blessed to know you! With love and addoration, Joanna and Steven Russell (10-15-2018 at Juliette Chapel in Dahlonega GA)

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Officiant!

We discovered Rodney Hunt after an online search of officiants in our area. He has perfect reviews and we can definitely see why. Rodney was professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. In our first meeting with him he showed us his online ceremony planning toolkit which allowed us to customize every verse, prayer, and passage. We also chose to have an optional couples counseling session where he gave us great advice, specific to our relationship. Rodney lead us through a beautiful and meaningful ceremony and we would definitely recommend him to any engaged couple!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Chrissy! It was a pleasure to work with you both of you! I pray for blessings over your life together.

Janice · Married on 09/30/2018

Rodney is very professional! I like the way he looks and his voice. Also, he did such a great job to cooperate with my translator. My wedding was quite a success because of him. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Janice and congratulations to both of you again!

Agnes · Married on 09/23/2018

Thank you so much Rodney for the amazing wedding ceremony!!! You were so personable yet professional, our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful and romantic the ceremony was! Rodney met up with us and completely understood our vision for the ceremony. He was super organized at the rehearsal and made the wedding party feel at ease! Day of was even better as he spoke eloquently and passionately making the ceremony feel that much special! He has our full recommendation and we'd say he's one of the best in the business!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lauren B. · Married on 09/23/2018

Made everything special!

Working with Rodney was amazing! Our beliefs are not exactly prescribed to one specified religion, and Rodney was so helpful with curating a ceremony that would work for us! That was the biggest hurdle when we first started looking for someone to marry us and after he was suggested, we quickly found out that he was a perfect fit. Not only did he help us with our ceremony, but he also counseled us. Had it not been for Rodney and his helpful counseling, we would not have recognized what a strong foundation we were building together. He really helped us and every time we left a session we felt closer and closer as a couple. He gave us strategies that (5 months out from our first session) we are still using! I highly recommend using him for your service and for counseling! He is such a great mentor!

Sent on 11/17/2018