Reverend Rita Atlas Reviews

103 | Matawan, NJ

103 Reviews for Reverend Rita Atlas

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Rita...Rita was absolutely amazing! We had our ceremony/reception at South Gate Manor...with about 200 guests..Mostly everyone has told us that the ceremony was their favorite part. She personalized our ceremony and made it so unique and special. It truly was so beautiful. She was so helpful and even came early to help out with all the chaos! Rita was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend anyone to use her for their upcoming nuptials. She really captured the beauty of a wedding through her warm words. Thank you Rita for such a beautiful day!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Michael · Married on 03/21/2015

Reverend Rita was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. After my fist conversation with her she seemed like an old friend that I had known for years. She had great advice and we were able to completely customize our vows and make our ceremony the way we wanted it. We had a "specific minute" we wanted her to announce us "married" and when the time came (and she needed 2 minutes) she added in a beautiful poem to our ceremony to get to the exact time we asked for. She made our special day PERFECT.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2014

Reverend Rita performed a beautiful ceremony and exactly what I wanted. My guests are still talking about how wonderful the ceremony was. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Bobby · Married on 07/26/2014

Being from NY and getting married in NJ my wife and I were worried that finding a good officiant would be a challenge. Reverend Rita was referred to us by a friend who had used her for their ceremony.
    Once we met with Rita we knew she would be a perfect fit. The deliverance and material for our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We have received and are still receiving many compliments about Reverend Rita and her services. I

Sent on 08/14/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/21/2014

Reverend Rita Atlas recently married my husband and I at the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank. From the moment we meet her we knew she would be the perfect person for us on our special day. She had so many beautiful options for our wedding and was extremely flexible and accommodating. After getting to know us and what we wanted, when the day arrived we couldn't have asked for a more amazing ceremony. Her beautiful and kind words were absolutely perfect, and our guests all raved about the wonderful atmosphere she created. My husband and I would highly recommend Reverend Rita with no reservations. She made our day completely perfect!
    Caitlin and Dave Garguilo
    Orlando, Florida

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jaime · Married on 02/14/2014

Rita was absolutely amazing!!! When we first met with her, we explained how we didn't want to go the traditional approach and wanted our ceremony to be more spiritual and about our love of almost 15 years. She gave us a bunch of questions to answer separately and that comprised much of the ceremony. She told our love story to our guests, and included plenty of humor, which was exactly what we wanted!! All of our guests were surprised with how the ceremony was so different than other weddings they had been to, and thoroughly enjoyed the quick, personal and funny aspect to the entire thing. We didn't do the unity candle, instead we did the unity sand ceremony - Rita did a fantastic job and really made it special!! We honored our parents, included our guests in the marriage ceremony, and even had the opportunity to choose vows that really meant a lot to both of us. We would highly recommend Reverend Rita Atlas to anyone getting married who is looking for a wonderful officiant. She always responded quickly, answered any questions we had, was very personable, and her cost is very reasonable. She did an awesome job!! Rita, thank you so much for being part of this special day; we are thrilled to have met you and hope to see you again in the future!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/24/2014

Rita was amazing. She met with us, was able to help us figure out exactly what we wanted to do with our ceremony, and was so flexible in helping us find a date that worked for the few people we had coming. I loved the homework that Rita gave us before hand that made up most of our ceremony and she gave us options that helped us write our own vows. Rita helped make our wedding ceremony beautiful, even though we kept it small and quiet. Would highly recommend Rita to anyone. :) Thank you for being part of such a wonderful day for us.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Marissa · Married on 12/28/2013

Reverend Rita was Awesome! Our ceremony was personal, and beautiful! All of our guests told us how much they enjoyed our ceremony. I would highly recommend Reverend Rita!

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/27/2013

Rev. Rita was amazing. Everyone is still talking about our ceremony. She told everyone our story and it was like she knew us for a long time. Words cannot express how grateful I am to her for giving me the best ceremony ever. I am sorry I didn't video it. I highly recommend Reverend Rita to be anyones Officiant.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Maureen · Married on 10/04/2013

Where do I begin to Thank Rev. Rita for making my wedding such a memorable day. From our first meeting I felt like I knew Rita. She made the ceremony so personal, she told a story of us..it was moving, gentle and humorous. There would not have been one thing I would have changed.....I received so many comments on the ceremony I decided I had to write this review....Thank You again Rev. Rita.......I'm still smiling.

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • I

Issatu · Married on 08/31/2013

I loved working with Reverend Rita. She was always readily available whenever I had a question or needed something and I love the fact that she was very responsive and quick in getting back to me via email or phone. She was very professional and also flexible as I had to make some last minute (on the day of) changes to our ceremony. I would strongly recommend Reverend Rita to everyone because she made our ceremony very memorable and our guest said that was the best ceremony they have ever seen and she made ours very personable.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Erica · Married on 07/19/2013

Our ceremony was wonderful thanks to Rita, she made it so special for us. We had a special ceremony with our children and she helped make it a beautiful day. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2013

I came upon Reverend Rita while in a rush to find an officiant. Not only did she respond to ALL phone calls and emails right away, she was so helpful with all my questions. On our Wedding, her kinds words are what brought tears to my eyes. My sister-in-law, who does not speak much English, even came up to me after and said what a good kind person Reverend Rita obviously is. This isn't just a job to her, she actually takes interest in your life. I hope to get to have another event with her in the future, maybe when our baby boy is here!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Alexis · Married on 04/20/2013

We cannot say enough great things about Reverend Rita Atlas! We worked hard to have a personal, intimate wedding that reflected our personalities, and Rita's ceremony was the linchpin in that endeavor. Rita worked closely with my husband and me in the months leading up to our wedding to create a ceremony that would be truly unique to us. First, she met with us to discuss the generalities of the ceremony, its structure, and the rituals that we could include. She also provided us with sample vows to choose from. We had initially planned to write our own vows, but we fell in love with one that she suggested, and we are so happy that we chose to use those vows. Then, my husband and I separately responded to Rita's questionnaire, sharing with her how we fell in love and what makes us work. Rita asked us not to share our responses with one another, and we're so happy we didn't, because it was such a lovely surprise hearing what the other had to say! Rita heavily incorporated our responses our ceremony, and as a result, she was able to articulate our relationship in a way our guests could understand. The ceremony was gorgeous, and Rita made that happen. Each and every one of our guests told us how beautiful and personal our ceremony was, how they could feel the love between us, and how the ceremony set the personal tone for the rest of the night. We were overjoyed. Rita truly brings her A game to her ceremonies, and we cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Christy L. · Married on 04/13/2013

Reverend Rita was an amazing addition to our wedding day. Our wedding was originally scheduled for November 3rd, the weekend after superstorm Sandy. We were so upset that our day had to be postponed that we decided to do a small ceremony in our apartment. Reverend Rita did all she could to accommodate n even that ceremony was beautiful, short n sweet.
    Fast forward to April... our guests were amazed by the gorgeous ceremony that was performed. People who didn't know us, learned a lot about us and our parents were thrilled with the amount of thought and love that was put into our wedding. Her rates are reasonable especially for all that Reverend Rita put into our beautiful day.
    If we ever renew our vows, we will be giving Reverend Rita a call. Reverend Rita was the perfect officiant for our wedding and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/16/2013
  • Christy Lee

Christy L. · Married on 04/13/2013

Reverend Rita was a fabulous addition to our wedding. Her ceremony was raved about by all of our guests. It was thoughtful and well put together. It was truly personalized to us and Reverend Rita's way of telling our story and relaying the vows made our day memorable and magical.
    She was also very flexible. Not only did she do a beautiful job on our ceremony but, she made a special trip to our home and performed a short ceremony when our wedding was postponed by Super Storm Sandy.
    Reverend Rita truly came through for us in so many ways and we would thoroughly recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Lisa A. · Married on 12/02/2012

We love Reverand Rita ! She was so professional and organized and her warm and personal ceremony made our wedding day absolutely flawless ! We give her our highest recommendation !

Sent on 12/03/2012

Valerie · Married on 11/23/2012

Rev. Rita was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. She has a wonderful spirit and was a joy to work with. She meet with us and helped us plan a beautiful ceremony. Rev. Rita listens and provides you with all the beautiful touches that you want your ceremony to have. She asks that you answer questions about each other and send them to her without sharing the answers with your mate. She then integrates all of the wonderful things you've said about each other into the ceremony making it beautiful and personal. We certainly feel very blessed having had Rev. Rita officiate our lovely ceremony and making it so memorable.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Vanessa · Married on 10/13/2012

Reverend Rita was a pleasure to work with. She went out of her way to come meet with us even when we had to change our plans at the last minute. Our ceremony was so personal and she included all the aspects that we wanted. She told our story in a unique way and made sure to include a speech from my best friend. We received so many complaints on our ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Elisha

Elisha · Married on 09/08/2012

Reverend Rita was absolutely amazing from the time we first met with her to our wedding and even after. She was professional and sincere. We had a beautiful ceremony thanks to her. She is one to be recommended for her services! Thank you Rita, you were a blessing.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Dolly · Married on 08/25/2012

Reverend Rita Atlas planned a beautiful ceremony and suggested ideas that were touching and memorable. She is creative and thoughtful. Reverend Rita Atlas is a true professional. My husband and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to have a ceremony of the highest quality.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Sam · Married on 08/21/2012

Reverend Rita performed a first class wedding ceremony. She was punctual and well prepared. She made the ceremony very personalized and our special day very emotional and memorable. She paid attention to the details and incorporated our vows into her presentation. She irradiated the place with her smile and her warmth. We felt that she was a friend and part of our little family.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lucy · Married on 08/18/2012

Rev. Rita is a kind compassionate woman. She personalized our wedding ceremony and made the event an extra special day. I was nervous, but her calm nature and smile helped calm me. I felt comfortable with her presentation at our wedding. The sand ceremony she recommended for us to do was perfect. I highly recommend her to perform your wedding.
    Lucy and Steve

Sent on 08/20/2012

Maureen · Married on 08/12/2012

Rita made our day so special with personalized stories about each of us and warm understanding of what drew us together. Rita was thoughtful of including our six-year-old in the ceremony. All involved just loved her!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Jenn · Married on 03/31/2012

My husband and I can't say enough about Rita! The service was amazing! It was so personal, touching, and it moved our guests to tears. I have never heard so many guests rave about what a beautiful ceremony that was performed! Rita really took the time to get to know my husband and I and read our love story to perfection! Rita allowed us to write our own vows and helped us as needed. Rita was always available and so helpful with any questions we had. She accomodated to all our wishes and always asked our thoughts about anything she thought that would add to the ceremony.
    Rita has such a gift for creating such a beautiful, personal and loving ceremony!
    Thank you so much Rita!