Reverend Rita Atlas Reviews

103 | Matawan, NJ

103 Reviews for Reverend Rita Atlas

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

Rita was wonderful she made it her buisness to get to know everything should could about our love story and the day of the wedding she did an outstanding job. She was caring and loving as if it was her own wedding . She was amazing !!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Steven · Married on 08/04/2017

Reverend Rita was absolutely amazing. She asked us questions in which we wrote up answers too. She molded our answers into a beautiful ceremony. She also called us a few times leading up to the wedding to make sure that we have everything and if there is anything she could help with. Reverend Rita was the best person to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Corinne · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved Reverend Rita. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and honored all of our requests. We spoke quite a few times about the ceremony which put my mind at ease. The ceremony was fantastic and memorable.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Reverend Rita recently married my husband and I at the chapel in Allaire State Park and everything was perfect! She really took the time to get to know us and wrote a beautiful ceremony. She compiled such a heartfelt and touching ceremony that we will never forget. Countless thanks to you Rita! Love, Cathy and Al ??

Sent on 06/04/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

We were very blessed to have Rita our reverend. It was so helpful to have her as part of our ceremony because she went beyond and above and put her heart into everything she has done with us. I would recommend her to anyone that would love to have her services because she really took her time and getting to know us personably as well as knowing our story and telling it really took her time and getting to know us personably as well as knowing our story and telling it beautifully to our family and friends at our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Anthony · Married on 03/25/2017

It's been a month since Reverend Rita married us and people are still talking about our ceremony! Our family and friends said they loved her delivery and how they all felt even more connected to us as a couple. They felt like they knew so much more about our relationship. All of our friends said they were laughing, then crying, then laughing again. We are so pleased with our ceremony it's everything we ever wanted and more. We wanted something different, unique, and most importantly catered to us. She nailed it! She was very prompt at returning calls, took the time to genuinely know us as a couple and made sure she had all the info she needed when writing us a unique ceremony. You will not be disappointed with Rita, she's amazing!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Marshall · Married on 02/04/2017

Rita was a pleasure to work with. To us, one of the best attributes was her willingness to work with our crazy work schedules. Her character made us both feel very comfortable prior to the ceremony and during. In preparation for our ceremony, Rita gave us an "exercise" in which we answered several questions. Not only did the answers make the ceremony even better, but helped us to fall deeper in love with each other. A great officiant, that we would recommend to any one!!!! Thank you for such a special day Rita!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Madeline · Married on 11/27/2016

Rev. Rita made our wedding very special. It was as if she knew us for years. For the simple wedding we had the ceremony was memorable and very heartwarming. Thank you Rita for making our day extra special.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/26/2016

Reverend Rita was wonderful in making the day about the relationship we share. It was personal, intimate, touching and so meaningful to us and our families. Her ability to work with our timeline was incredible, since we went from engaged to wed in 17 days!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Sonia · Married on 11/09/2016

Reverend Rita atlas gave us the best ceremony ever!! She was very detailed about me and my fiancee's thoughts and answers on our life! She was very adamant with everything! We absolutely love her and recommend her services to anyone wanting to get married or eloped!!! Thank you so much for making this day very special for me and Harish. The sand ceremony at the end was my favorite part besides my vows.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Angela · Married on 10/23/2016

Rita was amazing. She took the time to know us better and personalized the ceremony to what we wanted. Rita was very caring and made sure that everything that was important to us was Included in our ceremony. Rita set the bar very high for our wedding overseas. I highly recommend Rita. Her flexibility, wisdom, kindness and dedication were incredible. We are extremely happy we found Rita to help us celebrate our big day

Sent on 10/11/2016

Angelo · Married on 10/07/2016

Rita Atlas is the person you want to officiate your ceremony if you want a very personal experience. She was absolutely wonderful, she really took the time to get to know us and it was evident in our ceremony. My guests and family really enjoyed the service and couldn't stop raving about her! In fact our friends who have an upcoming event asked if we would mind if they asked her to officiate their ceremony, of course we were thrilled. We couldn't have been happier with her service, not to mention she has a really nice warm personality. You cannot go wrong with your choice to have her be a part of your special day!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Rita was everything and more. I had met her at a Weddingsetgo bridal show. She was very informative and very nice. From the day we met her we knew we were in good hands. Rita had us answer questions about each other and she used our answers in our ceremony to create are love story. At the alter she surprised us and had created this wonderful story about us. A lot of are friends and family came up to us afterwards and said how beautiful it was. I'm so happy we found her are day would have not been the same without her. Thank you.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Martha · Married on 08/07/2016

We decided to used reverend Rita because she understood us the first time we met. We were looking for untraditional ceremony based on our relationship and Rita made some great suggestions for enhancements to our ceremony which were beautiful. Rtia presented extremely well during the actual ceremony and spoke eloquently. We are very glad we chose her. Thank you very much Rita for an
    unforgettable experience.

Love,
    Gerald and Martha I.

Sent on 10/02/2016

I found Reverend Rita to be kind, attentive, and supportive. She not only allayed any of my fiancee's fears but gave the most touching ceremony we could have imagined. The personal touch she gave recounting how my bride to be and I met and evolved was very heart warming. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Alina · Married on 04/17/2016

She was wonderful. Arrived early to help me with my sand ceremony set up. Brought a warmth to the ceremony everyone cd feel.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Rita was just amazing. She helped us from overseas to make our small wedding just perfect. Her value fit perfect to us and made us cry. Thank you for everything. We will never forget you

Sent on 04/28/2016

Ginger · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I met with Reverend Rita Atlas at a bridal show in 2013 and from the very beginning of speaking with her, we had it locked in the back of our heads we were going to have her as our Officiant. Reverend Rita Atlas from the day we met with her was absolutely personable and we had such a connection with her that was just amazing. The ceremony she provided for us was absolutely gorgeous!!! Nothing I had ever experienced in all the years of going to any wedding. Her services included so much and the ideas she has are just simply phenomenal and so thoughtful! This was my second marriage and I can only say she made it feel like the first! I have two children from my previous marriage and she included them in my ceremony and it was truly the most beautiful experience I had ever had. Reverend Rita also made it extra special for us because she gives you a list of questions about your relationship and incorporates what she can during the ceremony from the answers given. It truly makes it much more exciting and unique from other ceremonies. The other thing she did for me that I will never forget is how comfortable she made me feel the day of. I lost my father 11 years ago and he couldn't be with me on our wedding day, but because she spoke of him during our ceremony, it felt like he was standing right beside me. Everyone that attended our wedding said that was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever attended. Reverend Rita is the sweetest person I have ever met and from the first day she made us feel like we were family! I had a hard time receiving my marriage license and she went over and beyond to help me. She made phone calls for me and just gave her all! I would definitely recommend her for any services because she truly is such an amazing person to work with! Thank you Reverend Rita for an unforgettable experience you gave us!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Rita was wonderful. She worked closely with us to customize our ceremony. She was very responsive to our questions and ideas. She also took the time to learn about our love story. Rita delivered a seamless, flawless and beautiful ceremony. We were very happy to have her as our officiant on our special day.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Justine · Married on 09/27/2015

My husband and I were raised on different Christian faiths, finding an officiant was the toughest part of our wedding planning; many reverends wouldn't even call us back! Rita fit our price range and she is such a wonderful woman, working on every aspect of your vows. She truly cares about the couples she works with. Everyone told us what a beautiful ceremony we had throughout the day.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Phyllis · Married on 09/19/2015

Rita was amazing! She made our ceremony so very special and, as we say, did our love justice!! She was very helpful, responsive, and easy to work with. Answering any questions we had quickly and within one day or less! Everybody couldn't stop telling us how personal and special our ceremony was. It was our favorite part of our whole wedding. Rita is one awesome lady and I am so glad we chose her to guide us into the next chapter of our lives!! You will not regret hiring her! Thanks again Rita for everything!! :)

Sent on 09/22/2015

Barbara · Married on 08/29/2015

Reverend Rita was a very special part of my wedding day , my husband & I would recommend her services highly!!!!
    The special attention to our relationship was wonderful, I wish I could do the ceremony all over again !!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mia · Married on 08/14/2015

Loved Rev. Rita Atlas, so professional and personable. She officiated our special day on 8/14/15 and she was great. I loved how she added in our special touches of the tying of the knot and how we meet and how we love each other. It was very special. I loved it.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2015

Rita was wonderful and personable. She exceeded our expectations by far. Would highly recommend her to anyone/everyone.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Deborah · Married on 07/12/2015

Rita Atlas did a wonderful job at my wedding. She made some great suggestions that made our ceremony personal and special. All of my guests were making comments about how great the ceremony was!

Sent on 07/18/2015