Reverend Rebecca Wilson Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for Reverend Rebecca Wilson

Stefanie · Married on 11/20/2011

Reverend Wilson was a God send. I find her by chance looking for relationship counselors. My then boyfriend and I had been dating 8 years, and decided we wanted to get married. I insisted that we go through counseling first, and I found Rev. Wilson through the Together in Texas site. If you go through the 8 hour class, you receive $60 off your marriage license.

We went to her counseling for a little of a year, and I can definitely say she has helped us to grow stronger and closer together as a couple.

She also officiated our wedding. She was extremely profession, and went above and beyond to help us iron out the details of the ceremony. She was probably on the higher end as far as price goes, but I would say she was well worth it, because she really does care about her couples, and she was so readily avaialble to us to answer all our questions.

We received so many compliments about her the day of our wedding. And she is available to help us anytime for counseling throughout our marriage.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Sara · Married on 11/12/2011

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful. Everyone was commenting after the ceremony about how professional and personal it was. She definitely was organized and knew how to keep us calm!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Kathleen · Married on 04/04/2009

Reverend Wilson is such a doll! She is super flexible with your schedules and is willing to meet with you as many times as needed for you to feel comfortable for your big day. She go above and beyond to make everything as hassle free as possible. She is just a joy!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Elaine · Married on 06/21/2008

Words can't express how helpful Reverend Rebecca Wilson was during our wedding day and prior to it. Not only did she help us with providing all the necessary paperwork and when it was due, she also mailed us other couples programs and invitations for us to pick and choose what we liked. She also sat down with us and talked to us when we needed help.

The rehearsal day, she had already discussed the ceremony with the DJ and the catering manager. The rehearsal and ceremony went very smoothly. She was worth the amount we spent. She even had bobby pins when I needed them!

Sent on 06/29/2008