Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Reviews

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 3
Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 4
Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 5

Alanna · Married on 08/27/2016

It was such an honor to have Rebecca marry my husband and I! Rebecca was so fantastic to work with on creating our perfect ceremony. She had wonderful suggestions on vows and readings to help make the ceremony "us". We received so many great comments from our guests that said the ceremony was one of the best they had attended; all thanks to Rebecca!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Reverend Rebecca Nagy,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful wedding ceremony. It was so well written, and you gave us so many great ideas for us to personalize the ceremony to our style! Thank you so much for the time and energy you gave to us and our wedding day! You made of one of the most important days of our lives a perfect one. Our guest keep complementing you every time our wedding day comes up.

Thank you very much!
    Joel and Sheyla

Sent on 05/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2016

She was absolutely WONDERFUL. She made our ceremony very personable! :)

Sent on 01/30/2016

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

Rev. Nagy was the perfect match for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for an officiant who could appeal to a diverse group and Rev. Nagy did just that. She was personable and professional.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Our wedding (or rather, elopement) was kind of last-minute, and she was great about working with us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Britney · Married on 10/17/2015

Rebecca was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her. Her passion and bright personality shines through everything she does. Finding an officiant was actually one of the more intimidating things for us to do when we started wedding planning. I was raised Methodist and my fiancé was raised Methodist and Jewish. It was very important to us to incorporate both of our faiths into our wedding ceremony and I was worried we wouldn't be accepted by any officiants. We couldn't have been more impressed with Rebecca's total acceptance for our faith and our love for one another. She hand tailored our entire ceremony to accommodate traditions from both faiths. She got to know us and made our ceremony feel so personal. So many of my wedding guests let me know how much they loved her and they all said that she was so captivating. I am so glad that my venue referred us to Rebecca and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Brett · Married on 10/10/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Reverend Rebecca. She was very professional but also adapted perfectly to our intimate wedding and set up. My wife Jessi and I had what we feel was the perfect wedding and Rebecca started it all and we couldn't be more thankful to her.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2015

exactly what we wanted! professional, friendly, and made our ceremony perfect! perfect for people of different of christian denominations!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was not only one of our favorite vendors, but she became our friend. Her exuberant personality shined from the moment we met her. My partner and I were most nervous about finding an officiant who was happy, positive, and completely accepting of us and our special love that we shared. From the moment we sat down to get to know Rev Nagy, we fell head over heels and knew she was perfect for us! Moving forward and working with Rebecca was such a blast. She was so helpful in helping draft the ceremony and reviewing our vows (we wrote our own). She loved us and it showed with her smile, her excitement she displaced, and the love that shined through during our ceremony! We couldn't be more pleased with our ceremony and how beautiful it was! Our guest loved Rev. Rebecca Nagy, almost as much as we did and we would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who values a beautifully written and spoken ceremony!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Shawn · Married on 04/04/2015

Rebecca was outstanding!! Such a nice person and fun to be around. I would suggest her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Shawn · Married on 04/04/2015

Rebecca is so nice and fun to work with! She really gets to know you and will personalize your ceremony to fit you and make it unique as well. She was a blast to work with and we are very glad to have her be the officiant on our big day!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Stacey · Married on 01/03/2015

Reverend Nagy was very professional and has a vibrant personality. If I had met her at a party or someone's house without knowing her profession, we would have become friends. When we had our first meeting, she was wonderful, she asked all the right questions, and answered all of mine the way I wanted her to (and none of it was fake or just what I wanted to hear.) She is a very genuine person. I walked away knowing she was hired. She then send us the packet of proposed things we could use or say or do in our ceremony based on our discussion. We used 75% of it.....that's how well she read us. We didn't need some of the other items and we chose to right our own vows...that's the other 25%.

The ceremony was beautiful, everyone loved it, she was great.
    She was a little late, but it wasn't her fault. The panthers had just won a playoff game that no-one knew or had any way of knowing they would be playing uptown minutes away from my venue and would finish right before my wedding started. She was caught in the traffic, but so were some of the guests....so it all worked out perfectly.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Stacey - thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was so great working with you - and hey - now that the wedding is over - we can explore that friendship thing!! Hugs and Blessings!

My daughter's officiant, Rev. Rebecca Nagy, exceeded our expectations! In addition to her beautiful words, she included family members and tailored the ceremony according to our family's customs and my daughter's wishes. She was light-hearted, full of love, and an inspiration to everyone who attended. It was a truly magical day!

Sent on 10/30/2014

We used Rev. Rebecca Nagy as our wedding Officiant. From our first meeting, she loved hearing our story and really customized the ceremony to be just about us. Everything went perfectly on our wedding day. I'd highly recommend Rev. Rebecca especially if you are looking for a custom ceremony that is all your own

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rebecca was wonderful! She made the ceremony perfectly to cater to us and our personalities.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Reverend Nagy was very amenable to what we wanted out of an officiant. She was willing to listen to how religious the ceremony was to be and offering several great suggestions on how we could make it perfect. She comes with several blessings and vows that you can take inspiration from. You can tell she really cares and enjoys what she does.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Ceas & Anthony · Married on 07/26/2014

Rebecca was a wonderful officiant and it was such a pleasure working with her. The first time we met her she took the time to find out more about us and made us feel at ease. The ceremony that she put together was vey beautiful and she worked with us to come up with something that was in line with our beliefs and who we were.

Our guests enjoyed the ceremony and we had many good laughs.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Erica · Married on 02/22/2014

Rebecca made our wedding ceremony wonderful! We really enjoyed meeting with her when we were searching for an officiant. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple. She tailored the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted, provided a copy of it before hand for review/changes, and had a lot of helpful tips on how to personalize the ceremony and make it run smoothly. I had a small wedding party so did not do a rehearsal, and there was no need! Rebecca showed up a little early and everything went perfectly. She even worked with the sound vendor. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 10/12/2013

We planned our wedding from out of state and are so lucky we were able to find Rebecca to marry us. What she does is truly an art, and she's one of the best. Several guests commented that they enjoyed the ceremony and the message. Through the planning process, Rebecca was responsive on email, warm and professional, and on time to our initial meeting and rehearsal (not to mention the big day!). Thank you Rev. Nagy!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Rebecca was so amazing! She understood that we were not overly religious people and wanted our ceremony to be a reflection of us. She did a great job of personalizing everything to fit us and own style and was willing to incorporate everything that we wanted!

Sent on 10/28/2013

As someone who performs wedding ceremonies (in another state), I was so impressed with the ceremony that I requested a copy. I had the opportunity to meet with Reverand Nagy after the ceremony and found her to be very warm and personable.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Rebecca Nagy was excellent! I did not have a wedding planner so she was VERY helpful in figuring out all the ceremony details! She is very experienced and provides you with all the different options to customize your ceremony! I would definitely recommend using Rebecca! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2013

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT choice. Best money we spent and best addition to our wedding. Trust me she made a difference!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Benjamin · Married on 05/25/2013

Reverend Nagy was fantastic officiant for our wedding. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable from the moment we met her. Even though she knew us for a short time, she made our ceremony personal and very special. I would recommend Rev. Nagy to any groom or bride-to-be.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Liz · Married on 05/18/2013

Rev. Nagy is as professional as she is artistic in the way she crafts ceremonies to perfectly suit the couple getting married. We had so many people compliment our beautiful ceremony. She was very flexible and creative in crafting the perfect ceremony for us. Even for couples on a tight budget like we were, her talents and presence added so much to our wedding and were an excellent value.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Liz - what a joy to get to know you both as we worked on your ceremony! Thank you so much for your kind words! All the Best in your life together! Hugs!