Reverend Ray Carter Reviews

16 | Brentwood, CA

16 Reviews for Reverend Ray Carter

16 Reverend Ray Carter Reviews

Mandy · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so happy my husband and I had Reverend Ray Carter as our officiant for our wedding! He is fine with both religious and non-religious wedding like ours. He's super responsive and has so much patient with us. Despite language barrier with my family, Reverend Carter carried a big smile and did not hesitate to greet them! And he was so patient with us on our wedding day, when he had to wait for us to take tons of photos before signing the official paper. I had guests coming up to me during the reception complimenting how clear, personal and positive Reverend Carter voice was during the ceremony. I couldn't be happier!!

Brandi · Married on 07/24/2015

Reverend Ray is fantastic, he is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. He's open to having the ceremony exactly how i want it and making sure i'm happy. He has an awesome ebook filled with tons of reading options and had exactly what i wanted for our ceremony. I can't wait to have him officiate our wedding and would recommend him to everyone.

• User4209446 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Ray Carter was a wonderful officiant for my wedding. Me and my husband don't live near where we had the wedding, but Reverend Ray was very flexible in meeting with my family when I was not able to make it. His wife attended the wedding and took wonderful pictures, which she put on a disk and gave to us. Reverend Ray and his wife are both extremely polite and professional, and I couldn't have picked anyone better to be part of my wedding. I definitely recommend him as an officiant.

Reverend Ray Carter was a great officiant at our wedding. He understood exactly what my new husband and I wanted for our ceremony, and he helped us plan it out exactly to our liking. We met for the first time for a casual coffee to discuss how we pictured our wedding, and the whole process felt extremely comfortable. He and his wife also joined us at our reception and he said a beautiful blessing before our meal. He is such a kind man, and my husband and I both feel honored that he was the one to marry us.

jamie · Married on 03/29/2014

Rev. Ray Carter served as our officiant at our wedding on March 29th, 2014. We met with Rev. Ray at my father's home a few weeks prior to our wedding, He sat down with us for about an hour, getting to know myself and my fiance and discussing our needs/desires for our wedding day. He was very organized, with his paperwork and binder, and had all of his pre-wedding questions ready to go. He also referred us to his website, to look at sample ceremonies, and read all about him. After meeting with Rev. Ray, and discussing what type of ceremony we wanted, he emailed me a proof of the ceremony to look over and approve before the wedding ( It was perfect and exactly what we wanted)! He then came to our rehearsal and then came the big day! He made sure to come prior to guests arriving, to get set-up and get ready, and the ceremony went off without a hitch! My now husband and I felt very comfortable with him and it felt very natural and heart felt. He and his wife stayed for the reception, and I must say, all of the family and friends, who sat with them, said they thoroughly enjoyed their company. Overall, we were very happy with his services and couldn't have asked for a better officiant to be a part of our special day! You will love using Rev. Ray!

• April

April · Married on 06/22/2013

I found Ray while searching online for a local officiant to do our wedding last June. My fiance and I met with Ray at a local Denny's to discuss his services and what he has to offer, from the very start Ray was very professional and knew what he was doing, he provided us with a lot of information about his services and what he was able to offer us. We felt very comfortable with Ray and decided right then and there that we would use him as our officiant!!!

Ray makes everything so easy for the bride to be, if I had a question or needed help with something I was able to email Ray and he would respond to my emails very quick, he was very professional and very organized once it came to the wedding rehearsal and wedding ceremony.

Once meeting with Ray he will give you this "Handbook" that has different prayers, vows in it.. it seemed to help us out a lot when trying to figure out which prayers to use. We let Ray know that we wanted to do a sand ceremony and he was able to come up with a very nice saying/prayer while we did our sand ceremony as well.

I'm so glad that we found Rev Ray Carter and were able to have him as our officiant for our wedding!!! I promise you won't regret going with Ray for your Officiant :)

We were absolutely happy with Reverend Ray! He made sure everything was covered down to each detail. We would definitely recommend him!!

Rob · Married on 04/19/2013

Reverend Carter was an wonderful Officiant at my wedding. The service left us with lasting advice on how to be a happy loving couple, and I greatly appreciated everything he has done for my wife and I. I would highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed.

Dena · Married on 05/26/2012

Ray was amazing! Very professional and fun :)

JOHN · Married on 05/05/2012

VERY HELPFUL FROM A TO Z. WAS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND OFFER ADVICE. CONDUCTED THE SERVICE JUST AS WE SPECIFIED. COULDN'T HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB.
    FRIENDLY, ATTENTIVE, PROFESSIONAL. COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER.

Erin · Married on 04/07/2012

Reverend Ray Carter was wonderful! All our guests came up to us and
    Said how great he was and that he made our ceremony perfect!

Heather AnnRivera · Married on 04/01/2012

My now husband and I are not religious and had no idea on how to do our ceremony. I looked on the internet for someone local, not only knowledgeable but experienced as well as affordable. I received a few responses, however it was Reverend Carter who we felt was our pick. So I met with him and we both decided he was it.
    He listened to what we had in mind, quick, simple but loving and provided us with our ceremony outline. It turned out perfect.
    I still owe him pictures of our wedding. : ) I am, once again, saying he may use them for his website.
    Thank you Rev. Carter

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2011

Reverend Ray Carter married my husband Kenny and I on November 18, 2011. We could not have asked for and received a better officiant to perform our wedding ceremony!! Reverend Ray made himself available to meet in person as well as to answer any questions we had via email throughout the entire planning process. It was so nice to have ceremony options layed out for us to pick and choose from. The format we chose was beautiful and Rev. Ray helped us to personalize it even more by writing a family blessing especially for us and our children. The Reverend was also kind enough to perform a blessing right before dinner was served as well.

I highly recommend Reverend Ray's services and will be referring as many friends as possible to him!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2011

Reverend Ray Carter was fabulous! My husband and I were so impressed with him. He was so personal and heart warming. My family and friends had nothing but wonderful things to say about him doing our wedding. He was so flexible with coming over and meeting with us as well as meeting for our rehearsal. I strongly recommend him!

Jen · Married on 10/15/2011

Ray Carter was a wonderful man to work with. He was caring and made sure he answered all of our questions promptly and professionally. I would recommend him to any couple getting married.

Gina · Married on 10/19/2012

Rev Ray Carter did a wonderful job at officiating our wedding. We met ahead of time to discuss the wedding and what we were expecting. He has a website that I went on ahead of time to check out also. When we met with him, he gave us a packet to go over and pick what we wanted included in the ceremony. After the ceremony he gave us a binder that had the program in it and papers to get the official marriage license. Rev Ray has a great voice and did a wonderful job with speaking to us and the guests. We had a video of the wedding, which was very hard to hear my husband and my vows, which had to be hard for some guests to hear during the wedding. So the only thing I wish could have been a little different was for Rev Ray to hold the microphone towards us when we were speaking. Rev Ray Carter was very professional and did a wonderful job. My guests were very impressed also. I would definitely recommend him!