Reverend Maureen Jeffries Reviews

Reverend Maureen Jeffries 3
Reverend Maureen Jeffries 4
Reverend Maureen Jeffries 5

Allyson · Married on 10/25/2014

Maureen exceeded our expectations and then some. She was accommodating to our specific needs, was there throughout our engagement and really made our wedding day special. So many of our guests commented on how mesmerized they were by the ceremony - it was personal and touching. Maureen even helped me calm down right before we lined up! She truly was an integral part to making our wedding day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2014

Reverend Jeffries was an amazing officiant. She made us feel comfortable from the moment that we met her. She took us through each step and was extremely professional during the process. She wrote us an amazing ceremony that fit us just perfectly. Everyone thought that the ceremony was beautiful and we still have our family members talking about how great it was. We found her through two other wedding ceremonies that she officiated with our cousins and they were just as beautiful. Thank you so much Rev. Jeffries!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Meg · Married on 04/05/2014

We LOVED working with Rev. Jeffries. She was recommended to me by a family friend who spoke VERY highly of her. Everything we heard about her was true. She is warm, friendly, kind, compassionate and funny. We felt like her goal was to truly get to know us so that she could present an accurate picture of our relationship at the wedding. Many of our guests raved about the ceremony and commented that it truly captured our personalities. I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Jeffries to anyone looking to have an amazing ceremony!!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Kate · Married on 06/11/2011

Maureen is a very warm and touching individual. She listened to us, our love story, and our backgrounds and skillfully composed it to the ceremony. The ceremony was brilliant, romantic, touching. She called me a day before, completely surprised me and checked to see if I was okay and handling the pre-wedding pressure well. I would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 06/28/2011