Reverend Mark E. Frady Reviews

156 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

156 Reviews for Reverend Mark E. Frady

Jayme · Married on 05/02/2013

Mark was AMAZING! My officiate cancelled on us a few days before our wedding and I was left with no options. I found the site and contacted Mark. He responded right away even though he was out fishing :) He was so sympathetic of our situation and helped us out so much. He came all the way to Reno on a Thursday to marry us, brought us a beautiful booklet of our ceremony, and was dressed very nice.

He got information from us and was able to write something that was so sweet and fitting for us. He even followed up with me a few times after the wedding to say hi and see how things were, so nice. You can tell that when he marries a couple he connects to them.

I could not be happier with our service, Marks writing, and how much he worked with us to make our intimate wedding very special. I am in a business where I deal with people on a daily basis and I know people. Mark is genuine, sweet, and thoughtful.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Cortney · Married on 04/12/2013

Mark officiated our wedding in Tahoe last weekend. He absolutely exceeded our expectations! He was extremely warm, personable and kind. We felt as if we had known him for years. All of our guests thought this was the case. He had everyone laughing and crying during the ceremony and had this way about him that made us both feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. I feel proud to have had Mark in our wedding. My family and friends said he was the best officiant and our ceremony was one of the most beautiful they had ever experienced. As an officiant, he is wonderful, but we also feel privileged that are paths have crossed in general and that we were able to meet this special person. Thank you Mark! Sincerely, Billy and Cortney

Sent on 04/18/2013

Jami · Married on 03/30/2013

Mark is fantastic. We loved him so much and if there is anything g that we need we can call him up, and he is there to help.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Jami and Craig...anything, anytime...because I really do care about you and miss you, thank you. Have a great Christmas!

We live in San Diego so we were unable to meet with Mark prior to the wedding weekend, and mainly corresponded through e-mail or phone conversations. When we arrived for the ceremony it felt like Mark had known us for years. He provided a very personalized and thoughtful ceremony that really fit our personalities. We had initially hoped a family friend could perform the ceremony and were dissapointed when that fell through, but I think we got an even better ceremony from Mark and are so grateful he was part of our special day!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Anja · Married on 03/08/2013

Mark is amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant and would recommend him to anyone. Mark has a great sense of humor, is very professional, has a positive attitude and always a smile on his face. Mark made our special day even more memorable. Thank you, Mark!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Cathy · Married on 02/16/2013

He did a wonderful job! Our wedding was beautiful 

Sent on 12/15/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

My sincere thanks for the review Cathy and Steve...hope to see you soon!
  • User4619599 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I decided to elope at Wally's Hot Springs in Nevada in Winter 2013. During our drive down, we decided to at least try to find an officiant and found Rev Frady. He was so kind and flexible to have offered his time on such a short notice. He really allowed this time to feel a little more like an "officially planned" wedding. I felt like he truly cared for us and our marriage, in spite of not knowing us. So, thank you

Sent on 12/18/2014

Genevieve · Married on 12/01/2012

Reverend Frady was the best choice that we could have ever made to officiate our wedding in Tahoe. Since we were from the Bay Area, he made communication so easy for us through Skype & over the telephone, and upon meeting him the day of the wedding we knew that we made a great choice.

He worked with us to create beautiful vows that were both personal, but reflective of the reverence that we were looking for in our ceremony, all while adding a sense of humor that helped tremendously to still the waterworks! It is apparent immediately how comfortable he is in performing wedding ceremonies, both in providing suggestions & advice, and truly seems to care about each and every individual that is a part of your wedding day. Without a doubt, Reverend Frady will help make your ceremony a beautiful one to remember forever!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Leanne · Married on 11/10/2012

Mark was great! He really listened to us when we told him what kind of ceremony we wanted, he traveled from Nevada to CA just to be there for our wedding. He is just as friendly as he is professional! He was the best vendor that we had at our wedding :-) I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Leanne and Jesse are like family. And being able to go to Santa Barbara (my old home town) was an added bonus. Leanne's parents, Fritz and Karen, rented the whole dude ranch "Circle Bar B" for the whole weekend for the whole wedding party...it was so much fun. Thank you so much for your kind comments and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

Maria · Married on 10/20/2012

Mark was wonderful and my husband and I can not say enough good things about him. He was kind, flexible and made our ceremony very personal. Our guests would not stop raving about him!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

Maria and Ryan were so wonderful to work with...they made it so easy for me to feel relaxed and a part of the family!
  • Y

Yana · Married on 10/06/2012

We couldn't have asked for a more caring and engaged officiant! Reverend Mark took time to meet with us and get to know us before our ceremony. Our family and friends loved him. Great experience.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

And I loved meeting and being with Yana and Phil and look forward to our continued friendship.

Deana · Married on 10/06/2012

I can express enough how happy we were to have Mark officiate our wedding. And after reading all his reviews I see that he has had the same impact on others as well.

When we met Mark for the first time we both knew immediately we wanted him to marry us. The ceremony he wrote for us was absolutely perfect; it was as if he knew us for years. He had a way of making not only us, but also the guests feel comfortable and relaxed.

I had so many of my guests come up to me and tell me that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful ceremonies that they have been to and that Mark was one of the best officiates that they have experienced. He had us all laughing and crying.

Mark truly cares for the couples that he marries. You can tell he absolutely loves what he does by his dedication and professionalism. I can guarantee to anyone that if you choose him to officiate your wedding; it will be beautiful, magical and everything that you hoped for!
    Deana & Erik Jorgensen

Sent on 01/20/2014

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

thank you Deana and Erik, for your kind words. I am looking forward to sharing the Marriage Enrichment class with you, now that you have time...getting ready for a wedding is hectic!!!!!

Jenn · Married on 09/29/2012

Revered Mark Frady did an excellent job as our officiant. He kept the ceremony light, but meaningful and heartfelt. Many of our guests commented on what a great job he did. It was just prefect!!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Reverend Frady was the officiant for my parent's wedding last year in Lake Tahoe. I was so impressed by their ceremony, I made sure he would be the officiant for my wedding in St. Helena, CA. I can't quite explain how he does it, but he makes the ceremony feel intimate and relaxed. We received many compliments from our guests of how much they enjoyed Reverend Frady's program.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Kirsten · Married on 08/31/2012

Mark offiiciated at our wedding at the Ritz Carlton on August 31st 2012. He was recommended to us by a close friend. In the months leading up to our wedding he became a very close friend. Although we didn't meet in person until the day of our wedding we felt like he was family and we had known him forever. He was so supportive and kind. He treated my husband and i like our wedding was the most important thing to him. On the day of our wedding he was so helpful and put on a beautiful, intimate and personal ceremony. He made us and our guests laugh and cry. He really took the time to get to know us both as individuals and as a couple. We were so happy we found him to officiate at our wedding and now have a friend for life!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Dany · Married on 08/09/2012

From the moment we met Mark we knew he was the one we wanted for our wedding. Mark is warm, comforting, very easy to talk to, and while he takes his duties seriously, he tosses in a bit of humor, and makes everyone feel at ease. Mark was always easily accessible, returned emails and phone calls promptly, and I can't recommend him highly enough. His fees are very reasonable and if you choose Mark you get the offer of marriage counseling for life (which hopefully will not be needed)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2012

We were very happy with Mark as an officiant. Andy and are from Wisconsin and got married in California, so we didn't know who to officiate the wedding. Mark was wonderfully funny and lighthearted, which was just what we asked for.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Vivian · Married on 07/28/2012

Rev. Mark Frady did an awesome job to our wedding ceremony last July 28, 2012. He made us feel at ease. Everything went very well. I was very impressed that he gave us a certified merriage certificate right away and he made an effort to dropped it off at my work place 3 days later. It was a big help for me to get everything done less than a week by changing my name. Thank you Rev. Mark Frady.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Constance · Married on 06/16/2012

We loved Reverend Mark! He made the ceremony so special. Not only was he professional but he was kind, understanding, and flexible. I recommend him to many of my girlfriends who are thinking about marriage. If I were to do it all over again, I would hire Reverend Mark.

Thank you Reverend!! :)

Reverend Mark E. Frady's reply:

And thank you Connie and David...you are special people too!

Anne · Married on 06/15/2012

Simple comment: HE IS AWESOME!
    Here is my story: My husband and I are from California, but we decided to have our wedding in Reno, Nevada. I have been searching for a wedding officiant online, and I also asked around. To be honest, all the sites I have visited and the people I have asked recommended him. Meeting him for the first time was very comfortable. He is absolutely very nice. Reverend Mark Frady is one of the best (if not the best) officiant I have ever met. I am one proud bride to have an officiant like him. He is very flexible with our schedule, and would meet with us on our convenience. He helped us with our wedding preparations (not just with the entourage practices, but also with the main event).

-Anne & Daniel Ford

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • User2620404 · 2+ years ago

Mark was a great choice for our wedding. Not only was he very professional and knew exactly how a wedding should be run, but he adds a very personal touch to his speech at the alter as well. He makes a point to get to know the bride and groom before the wedding and he is very easy to talk to. He is always available to talk about questions and concerns and is a great person overall.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2012

He was fantastic. He was serious, yet silly but in the exact way we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2012

When my husband and I sought out an officiant for our North Lake Tahoe wedding, we knew we needed someone who could handle a large, playful group/wedding party. After sending out numerous emails, Reverend Mark Frady responded identifying himself as just the one who could handle it! We knew he understood what we were looking for. Not only could he handle our playful group, but he brought the group even more to life! He even let the groomsmen pick him up for a photo (a tradition that my husbands' friends have started as each of them are getting married)!

Throughout the entire wedding process, he made sure he was in contact with us and was always a phone call/email away. He made sacrifices to go the extra mile to meet with us and made us a top priority.

Reverend Frady was such an important part of our day! He was present for our rehearsal and gave us peace of mind that our wedding day would go perfectly. At the ceremony, his words were perfectly chosen and he got the crowd laughing and crying! It was truly magical, and we can't imagine our wedding ceremony without him!

Now, almost two years later, we have a one year old son, and Reverend Frady still checks in with us to see how we are doing!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Reverend Frady, was an absolute blessing to have as our Officiant at our wedding! He was very patient, helpful, and flexible throughout all our meetings before and after the wedding, (we made a lot of last minute changes). he also helped us find a great Dj. On the wedding day he did a wonderful job helping to conduct the flow of our wedding, everyone thought our ceremony was sweet and intimate, exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Mark Frady. We thank you for being a part of our day!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Amy · Married on 03/10/2012

Reverend Frady was fabulous. He was a perfect addition to our special day. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2012