316 Reviews for Reverend Kayelily Middleton

Counseling (6)
Single Religion (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)

Kayelily made our wedding truly unique and worked with us to create a beautiful, deeply personal, ceremony.

Profile Picture Lieke, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

My fiancé and I were originally going to do a courtroom wedding, as I wanted a small event with immediate family only and did not want to spend tons of money on a venue. Luckily, my mother found Kayelily and we decided to go with her instead. She listened to our concerns (for instance, I did not want a long wedding nor did I wish to speak much due to nervousness with public speaking) and incorporated our family members' names to give the ceremony a personal touch. She was also quick to respond to e-mails and met with us in person to break down the ceremony prior to us selecting her. She hosted our group of 12 in her own garden and made the process as stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend Kayelily for a straightforward minister that will still make your day very special.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was so kind and super helpful when it came to our ceremony. We are so happy we found her and got to use her garden!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband, Ben, and I are so grateful that we found and hired Kayelily to be our officiant! She is a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that fit us perfectly. We wanted something less traditional and unique to us, while still keeping a spiritual feel that would make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and Kayelily delivered! Our friends and family loved it, and many of them told us it was the most moving ceremony they had ever heard. We agree - even after months of putting it together, we were both overwhelmed with emotion while hearing it read by Kayelily for the first time. We are incredibly thankful for her thoughtful advice, her friendly support, and of course her talent!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is such a genuine person and we couldn’t have asked for more! She guided us on a unique path to help create the ceremony. I recommend her to officiant your wedding if you want someone personal, fun, and helpful! She even gave us all the information needed to change last names, do marriage licenses and go to the social security office!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I'm so happy my Husband and I chose Reverend Kayelily Middleton to be our officiant for our wedding. My husband and I have a big wedding set for next year but decided we wanted to have a small ceremony with just us and our parents. It turned out the only time we could all be together was just 3 weeks away from the day we made our decision. Kayelily returned my call within a very short time and I was instantly drawn to her energy and personality. I knew right away she was the officiant I wanted for my wedding. My husband and I didn't have a place in mind for the ceremony but knew we wanted it outside and Kayelily's garden was the PERFECT place. I was even allowed to include my dog, which was a very important thing to me. Kayelily and her husband John were so warm, friendly and welcoming to us, our family and my dog. I truly believe there was no one else out there that could have done a better job. The ceremony Kayelily wrote for us was absolutely beautiful and really captured mine and my husbands beliefs and relationship. It was all "written in the stars" and worked out better than I could have imagined. Kayelilly was very attentive and super easy to work with and talk to. I only wish we could use her again for the wedding we are planning for next year! Thank you Kayelily and John. I still tell people how amazing you both were and will continue to.

Profile Picture User6344749, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We had Kayelilly for our wedding on 9/9/17 and let me tell you, she was the most personable, friendly, and amazing officiant we could've asked for! She came highly recommended and after reaching out to several officiants and receiving automated messages and non-personsonable responses, I knew Kayelilly was the absolute perfect officiant for us as she was the complete opposite! As my husband and I live in FL but were getting married in NC, she was kind enough to set up a Skype call with us so we could get to know her and her services. Needless to say, we HAD to choose her. I loved that she really catered to what we wanted in a service and made the process so incredibly easy for us! As any bride knows, wedding planning is not an easy process, but it is so refreshing to work with a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing and make sure things are super easy for you. Kayelilly did just that! So to anyone who is looking for an amazing, friendly, and fun officiant, she is THE best of the best. Even months later, we still have guests saying how our ceremony was one of the best they've seen and how our officiant was amazing. Thank you, Kayelilly!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

NC couples, stop your search right here! Kayelily is absolute perfection! Don't look any further, this is the officiant for you!

We had the pleasure of being married on 09/09/17 by Kayelily. She was the first vendor we booked and from the moment our paths crossed, I knew she would be the one to make our ceremony come to life. Kayelily truly is the best of the best. Every step of the process was a breeze, Kayelily took such good care of us leading up to the big day. She made the daunting task of writing vows and ceremony comfortable and was always just a quick email away when I had any questions or needed to revise anything. Our ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined! It was so unique to us as a couple and my family and guests cannot stop raving about how cool it was to have it be our story and all about us as a couple. Kayelily is so easy to communicate with, has a an extremely soothing and calming voice and her delivery of our ceremony was incredible. I love how she was able to incorporate all of our humor, wit and quirky qualities into a beautifully written ceremony. I cannot sing enough praises for how personal, professional and overall wonderful Kayelily is. She was calm, cool and collected the big day (when I was a nervous wreck) and really put my mind at ease. Also, I loved being able to see our ceremony on her blog with the lovely pictures her husband shared! I would without a doubt recommend Kayelily to any couple looking for their dream ceremony :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Kayelily was our officiant for our wedding on September 3, 2017. We also had taken premarital counseling with her before we were even engaged! When we did get engaged, Kayelily was one of the first vendors that we booked as we loved our experience with her so much during our counseling sessions. I highly recommend them! Kayelily helped us create the perfect ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. She always responded quickly and was very personable. Our guests all loved our ceremony. Kayelily is truly the best!!!

Profile Picture Mollyann, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

Kayelily was so wonderful to work with during this very special time! She walked us through the process, answered all of our many questions and helped us to create the unique experience that we were looking for. I feel that she listened to us and understood exactly what we needed for our family and made it a very easy process for us.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kayelily for our wedding was absolutely amazing! She took the time to get to know us and worked with us hand in and to create a ceremony that fit our personality and the wedding we dreamed of. She was flexible and was great about checking in to make sure everyone was meeting the timeline. She is experienced and knowledgeable making everything from our planning, to rehearsal, to wedding day, and even getting our marriage license go so smoothly! We would recommend her to anyone looking for a five star officiant!

Profile Picture Mary Kate , 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was amazing! From the moment we met with her, she made us feel very comfortable and took the time to explain the process leading up to our big day. I feel when building your own ceremony, from the heart, it is something you will always cherish and we will. She provided templates to start, but my husband and I spent many hours creating this important piece of our day. And the best part is that we get to keep it, and it will always be reminder to us each year we celebrate.

Kayelily did an absolute wonderful job at our rehearsal and ceremony. On our wedding day she likes to add a few touches to the script, which make it personalized.. from tears to cheers :)
Thank you for the bottom of our hearts, we are so glad that we were able to work with you and that you and your husband were a big part of our special day.

I highly recommend Kayelily Middleton as a wedding minister!

The Sutherland Estate & Gardens
July 15, 2017

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/15/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily did a fantastic job on our ceremony! Her garden was a beautiful location for our low-key wedding. Would highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was absolutely amazing to work with, and made the planning process so easy. She pays such great attention to detail, and makes sure no aspect of the ceremony is not planned for. Her style is one that caters to YOU as a couple and will be as hands-on or hands-off as you prefer, while providing plenty of example ceremonies and suggestions. She even walked us through exactly how to go about our marriage license! I would absolutely recommend her to any couple - hands down!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kayelily on our ceremony was one of our favorite parts about wedding planning. My then-fiancé and I were planning from a different state, so we relied heavily on phone calls and email conversations and did not meet Kayelily in person until our rehearsal. Thankfully, the distance was not a problem because Kayelily is a total pro. Even though we didn't met in person until our wedding weekend, she understood us as a couple immediately: she listened to our needs and wishes for our ceremony, understood what our priorities were as a couple, appreciated what we wanted out of our marriage, was very responsive on email (so key for couples who have to plan from a distance!!), and was so graciously flexible when we asked her to "co-officiate" with my husband's brother (who we wanted to include in the ceremony). Her guidance and informational materials made writing the ceremony so easy and actually fun—Kayelily made us feel confident the whole time that our ceremony reflected us perfectly. Our rehearsal went so smoothly because she was firm, but kind, with us and our wedding party. Then, on the day of our wedding, she delivered the script flawlessly. Every one of our guests complimented us on our ceremony, many saying that it was the best they'd ever heard, and that they were weeping and laughing the entire time. Our friends and family absolutely loved how personal our ceremony was—something that we prioritized for our event and which was made possible with Kayelily's expert guidance. Finally, I should add that, among her many strengths, one of my favorite things about Kayelily is her sense of humor. She delivered the subtle jokes in our script so charismatically, she had me and my husband laughing through our tears, and helped us actually relax and enjoy the ceremony. Thanks so much for everything, Kayelily!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was absolutely wonderful and more than we could have ever imagined in our officiant! She takes the time to really get to know you and your relationship so that she can craft an incredibly sweet and special ceremony. Multiple family members and guests said it was the best ceremony they have ever attended and thought it was very true to our personalities and relationship.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kayelily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We do not live in the area and she was very flexible in scheduling calls and facetime meetings so we could get to know each other. Through these meetings, Kayelily helped us create the perfect ceremony-- it was so tailored and so many of our guests paid us compliments afterwards. She is so easy to work with and truly gets to know you as individuals and as a couple, and works so many personal touches into the actual ceremony. She will also walk you through the marriage license process (which was especially helpful when trying to stay organized while living out of state!). Thank you, Kayelily, for making our wedding truly amazing!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily's work on writing our ceremony script and delivering it was nothing short of amazing!

(1) You will be able to personalize it to the last detail
Kayelily has a library of ceremony scripts and a variety of rituals written by her, you can absolutely choose the pieces that you love the most! For us, we wrote our own version of a traditional Chinese wine unity ceremony and she worked with us to polish the words and made it beautiful

(2) Be prepared for the confession of love from your partner
During the composition of the wedding ceremony, Kayelily will ask both of you: what do you love about each other? She will write each person’s answer into a beautiful paragraph where you will hear it for the first time at the wedding. This really brings a personal touch to our wedding and definitely our favorite part of the wedding ceremony!

(3) Share the path with your guests
We love how Kayelily asked both of us important questions about the initiation and development of our relationship, she wove our answers into a love story that she shares at the wedding ceremony as part of the script. Our guest had a great time tracing through the path with us (as friends and families might only have heard pieces and bits here and there)

(4) A peaceful and heartwarming vibe
Kayelily has a heartwarming, peaceful and yet very infectious presence and she delivers the script beautifully. Being the person that presided the ceremony, she definitely set a great undertone for our wedding!

Having had our memorable wedding ceremony with her, we would definitely recommend Kayelily to my friends who just got engaged and are looking for a wedding officiant! THANK YOU for the great work at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Xiaoxing, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily created an absolutely amazing ceremony for our wedding. She took time to get to know us and worked with us to create a very personal and touching ceremony that was tailored specifically to us. We received so many complements by our guest. She is amazing and so talented. Also, she helped guide us through getting our marriage license and the process of changing my name. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had already had an officiant but due to scheduling we had to find another about 5 months before our wedding. After reading all the reviews I had to reach out to Kayelily and luckily she was available! Her services are worth the price because she creates a completely customized ceremony that is romantic, sweet and funny. My husband and I were very emotional throughout the ceremony and luckily Kayelily had hankies ready to dry our eyes! Our ceremony wouldn't have been as special without her.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed

I can't say enough good things about Kayelily. We had a fantastic experience with her, and the real testament to her talent and passion came from the feedback I got at the reception: "Is the officiate a friend of yours? It seemed like she knew you two really well." And, from a friend of my parents, "Do you have a transcript of the ceremony? Would you share it? I bet a lot of people here would like to read that again." (Have YOU ever been to a wedding and wanted a copy of their ceremony?!?)

Kayelily has a definite outline and flow for her ceremonies, and it works really well. She also equipped us with the tools to personalize it, and every part of the final product was exactly what I wanted. Kayelily -- thank you for such a memorable, remarkable, and super-special contribution to our union!

Profile Picture Barclay, 4/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kayelily Middleton went above and beyond for my husband and I! We went to her early March and we were married by April! She made everything so easy for us, as far as our vows..the ceremony setup and everything else! Kayelily's wedding garden was PERFECT! It was so charming and beautiful..and VERY personal which is exactly what we were looking for! We definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a small romantic personal wedding ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier with our experience working with Kayelily! She was always so quick to respond to emails/phone calls from the very beginning and is extremely professional. Our ceremony made our guests laugh and cry and all the best ways. Everyone kept coming up to us after the ceremony saying how interesting and unique it was! She is an amazing story teller and it is apparent that she is passionate about what she does. Thanks, Kayelily!

Profile Picture Lilia, 4/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily just married my husband (yes, it's still hard to believe) and I yesterday! It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be more thankful for everything she has done for us! We highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews