333 Reviews for Reverend Kayelily Middleton

Single Religion (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Agnostic (1)

just now
Absolutely the best!! I am so glad we found her, she truly made our wedding special. She is very good with high stress situations and helps out alot. I have never read/heard a ceremony so beautiful. She meets with you and ask you your background and any other information you want in the ceremony, she truly takes your life and writes it into such beautiful words. You the option of doing your own vows or she can take what you want to say and create vows for you. She sent us several different options of vows and introductory things. we went back and forth for a couple weeks changing an editing it and she was so easy to work with and had no problem editing those things to create something beautiful that was finely attuned to us. What I love about her is she will travel to any place you're having your wedding at or if you're having a smaller wedding she has a beautiful garden in her backyard called The Wedding Garden. she has Ann Arbor that she puts flower garlands on and benches and it's absolutely stunning back there. I am so lucky that I found her because trust me I have spoken with many other ministers and none of them was as cooperative nor as talented as her. My husband and I were not as good with wording as her so she truly Incorporated everything we wanted into something so unbelievably beautiful.

Photo
Profile Picture Meena, 11/2/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was a joy. She is an awesome individual to have with you for your special day. Kayelily takes the time to get to know you, learn your story and truly make your ceremony special. Her attention to detail, professionalism and kindness makes it all worth it. We enjoyed our first meeting with her and knew that she was the best person to have with us. I loved our ceremony and appreciated the opportunity to make it our own. She's wonderful! I would highly recommend her for your event.

Profile Picture Kita, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is an absolute master of her craft. If you are thinking of working with her, do it! She has done tons of weddings, and her experience makes for a seamless process and a beautiful ceremony. At the same time, she somehow manages to make you feel like you are the only clients on her plate. Throughout the entire planning process, no matter what time we emailed her, we got a response within several hours. I truly don’t know how she does it.

Kayelily knows the exact process of designing and executing a perfectly personalized and touching wedding ceremony from start to finish. She allows you to be as involved as you’d like to be. I remember reading in her reviews before we decided to work with her that many couples had gotten compliments from their wedding guests on the ceremony. I thought to myself how strange that was, I mean how often has a wedding ceremony stood out so much to you? Well, I have to say that the exact same thing happened to us! After the ceremony, wedding guests came up to us and said Kayelily was totally captivating and executed the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremony. Hire Kayelily! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Varun, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Reverend Kayelily Middleton was Outstanding. We met with her months in advanced and knew she the one for our wedding ceremony. Kayelily level of professionalism and attention to detail exceeded all of our expectations. We had numerous members of our family compliment her and kept asking where we found her because of how impressed they were with our ceremony. Kayelily takes it to the next level by allowing us to tell a story during our vows and kept the audience focused during the entire ceremony. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is an excellent officiant!!! Her words were perfect- made sure that they were meaningful to us as a couple. Creative ideas for seating and aisle arrangements! Ensured that we knew all the steps required pre and (post) wedding to be married in North Carolina :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is the best! Book her ASAP.

Profile Picture Ian, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was extra special because of this wonderful person who helped them create a magical ceremony. It was warm and very personal, with vows that just brought tears to our eyes. She seemed to know them intimately and everything she said was so spot on. She helped them/us make memories to cherish for years to come.

Mother of the groom

Profile Picture Anne, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Picking an officiant was one of the most difficult parts of planning our wedding, since we're an interfaith couple, who didn't want religion to play a role. Kayelily was so easy to work with and gave us plenty of sample material from all cultures and religions to pick and choose how we wanted our ceremony to go. We were part of the entire process and had final say on all of the wording . It was more work for us on the front end than just choosing a set script, but it was exactly what we wanted in the end (and we got so many compliments on it and on Kayelily!).

She is very easy to work with and adds a really romantic, personal, and unique touch with the secret paragraphs that the couple doesn't hear about each other until the wedding day. We were very happy with our selection of officiant :-)

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with Kayelilly, and she read us a sample ceremony, we knew she would be a perfect fit for us. She did a great job at listening to our story and putting together a ceremony that perfectly represented us. She captivated our guests, and we received so many compliments about the ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily you were WONDERFUL! You made every bit of the nuts-and-bolts part of the process smooth and easy. Every part of the creative process was personalized and fit the vision we had for our ceremony as well. We benefitted so much from your experience. Thank you for telling our story with such heart and humor. Serendipity brought us together ... it was SO special that another warm link to my mother (you) would be present in such a meaningful way on that HAPPY day!

Profile Picture LESLIE, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily made our day magical. The ceremony was perfectly tailored to us. Very personal, humorous and she just got who we were. She was also very helpful with all the legal "stuff" required. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Betty, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I originally planned to get married at the courthouse, but we were happy to find Kayelily's wedding garden instead. This is a fantastic option for couples who want to have a small wedding without all the fuss, or those who don't want to spend a lot of money! We met with Kayelily a couple months before the wedding and were immediately very comfortable around her. She sent us a ceremony script and we could make any changes that we wanted. She also gave us a ton of information on getting the marriage license, changing last names, etc. which was very helpful! The wedding ended up being absolutely perfect - it was simple, the garden looked beautiful, and Kayelily did an amazing job performing the ceremony. She is a great speaker and knows how to throw in a bit of humor! Overall, my husband and I loved working with Kayelily and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kayelily is absolutely amazing. We initially were going to go for a courthouse wedding, but after seeing a video of one performed in the Wake County courthouse I did not want that flourescently-lit basement of a place to be my memory of starting our marriage. I found Kayelily on this site and she responded very quickly and was able to accommodate our slightly hectic schedule to meet with us. Her energy is fantastic, so kind and calm and she really listens to what you want to happen. She sent us the script ahead of time so we could make changes if we wanted (we didn't - she really has a way with words!), gave us good direction on writing our own vows and gave us a perfect ceremony. We held our wedding in her adorable wedding garden in her backyard with our families in attendance and both of our moms agreed that it was such a wonderful, intimate ceremony. My eyes were leaking a bit and Kayelily was so prepared with a handkerchief in her wedding book that she expertly and unobtrusively dabbed my tears without missing a beat! Thank you so much Kayelily for giving us a fantastic memory that we will remember for all the years to come. If I could give you 6 out of 5 stars, I would!!

Photo for Reverend Kayelily Middleton Review - The wedding garden was in bloom - it was a perfect day!
Profile Picture Christina, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kayelily made our wedding truly unique and worked with us to create a beautiful, deeply personal, ceremony.

Profile Picture Lieke, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

My fiancé and I were originally going to do a courtroom wedding, as I wanted a small event with immediate family only and did not want to spend tons of money on a venue. Luckily, my mother found Kayelily and we decided to go with her instead. She listened to our concerns (for instance, I did not want a long wedding nor did I wish to speak much due to nervousness with public speaking) and incorporated our family members' names to give the ceremony a personal touch. She was also quick to respond to e-mails and met with us in person to break down the ceremony prior to us selecting her. She hosted our group of 12 in her own garden and made the process as stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend Kayelily for a straightforward minister that will still make your day very special.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I first began the wedding planning process we were nervous about selecting an officiant for our March 17, 2018 wedding. All of those nerves quickly disappeared after having our first meeting with Kayelily Middleton. She was incredibly kind and personable. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and her level of professionalism is unmatched. Kayelily made piecing together the perfect ceremony for us a breeze and provided same day responses to our many questions and ideas. When our big day came, Kayelily delivered the most wonderfully worded, unique ceremony that was true to us as a couple. Our guests laughed, cried, and smiled throughout our ceremony and to this day continue to tell us how incredible our officiant was. My husband and I will treasure our vows and I will continue to recommend Kayelily Middleton time and time again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was so kind and super helpful when it came to our ceremony. We are so happy we found her and got to use her garden!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband, Ben, and I are so grateful that we found and hired Kayelily to be our officiant! She is a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that fit us perfectly. We wanted something less traditional and unique to us, while still keeping a spiritual feel that would make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and Kayelily delivered! Our friends and family loved it, and many of them told us it was the most moving ceremony they had ever heard. We agree - even after months of putting it together, we were both overwhelmed with emotion while hearing it read by Kayelily for the first time. We are incredibly thankful for her thoughtful advice, her friendly support, and of course her talent!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is such a genuine person and we couldn’t have asked for more! She guided us on a unique path to help create the ceremony. I recommend her to officiant your wedding if you want someone personal, fun, and helpful! She even gave us all the information needed to change last names, do marriage licenses and go to the social security office!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I'm so happy my Husband and I chose Reverend Kayelily Middleton to be our officiant for our wedding. My husband and I have a big wedding set for next year but decided we wanted to have a small ceremony with just us and our parents. It turned out the only time we could all be together was just 3 weeks away from the day we made our decision. Kayelily returned my call within a very short time and I was instantly drawn to her energy and personality. I knew right away she was the officiant I wanted for my wedding. My husband and I didn't have a place in mind for the ceremony but knew we wanted it outside and Kayelily's garden was the PERFECT place. I was even allowed to include my dog, which was a very important thing to me. Kayelily and her husband John were so warm, friendly and welcoming to us, our family and my dog. I truly believe there was no one else out there that could have done a better job. The ceremony Kayelily wrote for us was absolutely beautiful and really captured mine and my husbands beliefs and relationship. It was all "written in the stars" and worked out better than I could have imagined. Kayelilly was very attentive and super easy to work with and talk to. I only wish we could use her again for the wedding we are planning for next year! Thank you Kayelily and John. I still tell people how amazing you both were and will continue to.

Profile Picture User6344749, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We had Kayelilly for our wedding on 9/9/17 and let me tell you, she was the most personable, friendly, and amazing officiant we could've asked for! She came highly recommended and after reaching out to several officiants and receiving automated messages and non-personsonable responses, I knew Kayelilly was the absolute perfect officiant for us as she was the complete opposite! As my husband and I live in FL but were getting married in NC, she was kind enough to set up a Skype call with us so we could get to know her and her services. Needless to say, we HAD to choose her. I loved that she really catered to what we wanted in a service and made the process so incredibly easy for us! As any bride knows, wedding planning is not an easy process, but it is so refreshing to work with a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing and make sure things are super easy for you. Kayelilly did just that! So to anyone who is looking for an amazing, friendly, and fun officiant, she is THE best of the best. Even months later, we still have guests saying how our ceremony was one of the best they've seen and how our officiant was amazing. Thank you, Kayelilly!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

NC couples, stop your search right here! Kayelily is absolute perfection! Don't look any further, this is the officiant for you!

We had the pleasure of being married on 09/09/17 by Kayelily. She was the first vendor we booked and from the moment our paths crossed, I knew she would be the one to make our ceremony come to life. Kayelily truly is the best of the best. Every step of the process was a breeze, Kayelily took such good care of us leading up to the big day. She made the daunting task of writing vows and ceremony comfortable and was always just a quick email away when I had any questions or needed to revise anything. Our ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined! It was so unique to us as a couple and my family and guests cannot stop raving about how cool it was to have it be our story and all about us as a couple. Kayelily is so easy to communicate with, has a an extremely soothing and calming voice and her delivery of our ceremony was incredible. I love how she was able to incorporate all of our humor, wit and quirky qualities into a beautifully written ceremony. I cannot sing enough praises for how personal, professional and overall wonderful Kayelily is. She was calm, cool and collected the big day (when I was a nervous wreck) and really put my mind at ease. Also, I loved being able to see our ceremony on her blog with the lovely pictures her husband shared! I would without a doubt recommend Kayelily to any couple looking for their dream ceremony :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Kayelily was our officiant for our wedding on September 3, 2017. We also had taken premarital counseling with her before we were even engaged! When we did get engaged, Kayelily was one of the first vendors that we booked as we loved our experience with her so much during our counseling sessions. I highly recommend them! Kayelily helped us create the perfect ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. She always responded quickly and was very personable. Our guests all loved our ceremony. Kayelily is truly the best!!!

Profile Picture Mollyann, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

Kayelily was so wonderful to work with during this very special time! She walked us through the process, answered all of our many questions and helped us to create the unique experience that we were looking for. I feel that she listened to us and understood exactly what we needed for our family and made it a very easy process for us.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/17, 1 Review