Beaucoup Blessings - Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

82 | New Orleans, LA

82 Reviews for Beaucoup Blessings - Wedding Ceremonies

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

He did a wonderful job and couldn't have imagined our day with any one else!

CAREY · Married on 09/09/2018

Rev. Joe Pitzer was outstanding and most attentive to our wedding ceremony! From our first correspondence to our last, he assisted in great detail and helped us to write a beautiful vow ceremony personalized exactly as we dreamed. Thank you for everything!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev Pitzer was amazing. Super responsive and helpful. Really, everything I could have asked for. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an officiant. He was truly spectacular!

Ro · Married on 04/07/2018

Charming, funny yet very professional. Perfect for our wedding

Kim · Married on 03/13/2018

Joe was wonderful to work with. He was incredibly responsive and had all the answers for the "technical stuff" - license, etc. In addition, he helped us put together a ceremony just for us with the perfect vows. Thanks Joe! :)

Juliet · Married on 03/09/2018

Joe was very easy to work with and a lovely presence! I loved being able to pick and customize our ceremony script as much (or as little, to make it easier) as we wanted. He also helped make our paperwork a breeze. Thank you Joe!

Jordan · Married on 02/16/2018

We are SO happy we found Joe shortly after securing a date for our New Orleans destination wedding. He responded quickly to our email and provided all the details we’d need to know about getting married in New Orleans. He shared several absolutely beautiful ceremony options to fit a wide range of beliefs and preferences. He also included several touching readings to choose from as well. He emphasized that we could choose from the options of ceremonies/readings he sent us, or work with him to customize our own. Planning a destination wedding can often feel like a lot of things are out of your hands, but Joe put us at ease knowing we’d be able to have an active role in planning our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. I followed up with him several times leading up to the wedding with lots of questions and he was always so quick to get back to me with specific answers. Since we were traveling from out of state and very busy the days leading up to the wedding, we didn’t even meet Joe until the day of! I was a little nervous about this, but it ended up being completely fine as he truly felt like an old friend and was incredibly sweet and kind. Having him marry us was truly a privilege and we hold him fondly in our memories of such an important day!

Jason · Married on 02/09/2018

Reverend Joe is responsive, courteous, gracious, humorous and a complete joy to be around! We are very grateful to have found him. No matter what kind of ceremony you have planned, Reverend Joe has it covered!

We would highly recommend him!

Reverend Joe - You're the Best!!

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

From the first moment we contacted Joe, he was great to work with. We were coming from our of town and communicated exclusively by email. I could not have asked for any better communication & response time. We added some specific language/vows for our children & he had no problems revising his typical ceremony to add our changes. Truly a blessing to work with.

michal · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Pitzer was wonderful! He was recommended by my wedding planner and after reading reviews and seeing the videos on his website I knew he would be perfect for our ceremony. He sent us a plethora of ceremony choices as well as readings and poems to chose from. He also made sure we had all the information about getting our marriage license well in advance. Rev. Pitzer responded quickly to any questions I had and when I finally met him on our wedding day he was a pleasure. Our guests loved the ceremony and thought it was beautifully worded. Rev. Pitzer really helped to make our ceremony memorable.

• Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 09/30/2017

Reverend Joe did a fantastic job! I'm not from the area and was really worried about having someone who I didn't know play such an important role in the wedding, but he knocked it out the park. He worked with us to make sure we were comfortable with the what he was going to say and provided a very warm experience. I would highly suggest him to anyone! Thank you so much for being there on our special day!

Michele · Married on 09/16/2017

Reverend Joe Pitzer was amazing! He was so helpful in creating the perfect ceremony. Through his guidance (and patience), we were able to have the perfect wedding!

• W

William · Married on 06/10/2017

Reverend Joe Pitzer saved the day, when the officiant we had lined up, fell through. He was extremely responsive, reassured us by phone that we were in good hands, and worked with us to refine our vows. Much to our delight, his image showed up in several of the wedding pictures our photographer showed us. Reverend Pitzer showed up early on our wedding day, did a terrific job, and sent us a PDF of our marriage license work later in the day. I could not recommend him more highly. He is very attentive to his clients, and level of detail, from start to finish. He performed our ceremony on June 10, in Dutch Alley where we first met, and a few years later, were engaged.

Patrick · Married on 06/03/2017

Joe, you were an absolute delight to work with! Joe married us on June 3, 2017 at Hotel Mazarin in New Orleans. We live in Houston, TX, the distance wasn’t an issue working with Joe when planning our ceremony selection. We can’t thank you enough Joe, for your professionalism, attention detail and kind words! Thank you for being part of such a beautiful day and ceremony!

Patrick K. - Houston, TX

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I got married two weeks ago and Joe was our officiant. Joe made our ceremony so personal and special to us. He is incredibly sincere and kind and went above and beyond to meet us during our short visit down to New Orleans before the wedding. He made the most important moment of our day intimate yet celebratory. He put us at complete ease and was incredibly responsive throughout the whole process. We would 100% recommend Joe to any couple that is about to tie the knot. Thank You! -Lindsey and Matt

Leia · Married on 04/03/2017

Rev. Joe Pitzer was amazing to work with. From our first communications he was prompt and very responsive. He was extremely helpful in guiding us through the process of creating the perfect ceremony. It was unique and special just like I hoped it would be. Thanks to Joe we were able to finish the ceremony planning very quickly and it was one less thing I had to worry about. Thank you Joe!

Sharon · Married on 03/18/2017

Joe is a Pro! He made our ceremony truly ours. He was always one step ahead of us in the planning process. I was totally at ease through the entire process. Could not be happier! Thank you Joe for making our day so special!

Susan · Married on 02/22/2017

Rev. Joe was so easy to work with! Keven and I planned on eloping to NOLA. The moment I reached out to Joe, I knew he would be perfect for our ceremony. He responded quickly, provided help in navigating the elopement process (since we live out-of-state) and gave us the guidance needed in creating our unique and custom ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He’s the best and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 02/11/2017

Joe was so great to work with. He sent sample ceremonies and allowed us to mix and match to fit our style. He was also flexible when we decided to change the ceremony time to accommodate a cocktail hour before the ceremony. He was positive and full of energy. We are from out of town and he was able to fill out the paperwork to waive the 72 hour requirement.

Brianna · Married on 12/10/2016

Joe was a pro! We had him for our destination wedding and he was so easy to work with! He sent me everything by email so quickly and had a draft of the enitre ceremony so I could see it before hand. I am so happy we chose him and would recommend him to other brides!!!

Patrick · Married on 11/26/2016

Reverend Joe performed an amazing ceremony for us. He was easy to get to know before hand and warm and kind. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for an officiant to perform their wedding.

Liz · Married on 11/06/2016

Reverend Pitzer is absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, and I feel like he genuinely cares about the couples he works with. I can confidently recommend him!

Casey · Married on 04/02/2016

Reverend Pitzer was exactly what my wife and I were looking for and exactly what is other reviews suggest. From the beginning he was easy to communicate with, quick to reply with helpful answers, warm and friendly in person, and was truly looking to make our event special and meaningful for us according to our own personal preferences. We weren't exactly sure what those preferences were in the beginning, but after meeting and discussing options, Rev. Pitzer gave us a bunch of ideas to consider and pick and choose from to make our ceremony a beautiful reflection of our relationship and our commitment to each other. I could not have been more pleased. Thanks Reverend!

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2015

What a great experience we had w/ Rev. Joe Pitzer! New Orleans was our destination wedding, and not being from there I was in over my head on what to do, where to go, and how to plan. Rev. Joe was so calming and helpful that by the end of our first email I was soo relieved. I had everything in place and he even gave me a choice of ceremonies to choose ( which he let me add our own verbiage as well as take some out) so it felt like it was meant just for us. Rev. Joe will make you comfortable from the minute you meet him ( and his wife too!) We are so glad we chose Rev. Joe Pitzer to be a part of our day and would not of changed a thing!!:)

Ana · Married on 11/07/2015

Thank you Joe for creating such a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I! It was what we had envisioned and more! We are so blessed to have found you :)