Reverend Jennifer Miller Reviews

47 | Franklin, WI

47 Reviews for Reverend Jennifer Miller

Joan · Married on 07/19/2015

Loved everything about my wedding, Reverend Miller made me so comfortable in every step of the process. Her inside touch, into me and my husbands day made it the most joyous day of my life. She makes everyone at the ceremony feel like they are part of the ceremony and her slight humor brings a warming touch and smiles to everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Our son got married with 3 weeks notice to pull together a wedding! Jennifer was so helpful, and created a wonderful ceremony. Now we are seeing if she can officiate our daughter's wedding in 2017. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2015

We are still on cloud 9 months later. We are.a fun and unique couple and Rev. Jenifer gave us the fun unique humorous. yet sincere romantic and memorable ceremony.that we will always see as the best part of our wedding day. thank you for making OUR ceremony OUR'S!

Sent on 12/22/2015

dianne · Married on 11/22/2014

Amazing service so touching and personal Rev. Miller gave such meaningful touches to the couples wedding since the groom lost both parents recently. The grooms mother was a big gardener so the Rev. created a large heart of the grooms moms tomatoes for the couple to stand in during the ceremony along with flower petals. Great Job! Rev. Miller has a god given gift.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Wow! If you want a personalized wedding ceremony, this is the women you want! She takes your love story and narrates the it to your guests, giving them a intimate view of your journey. She is warm, comforting and funny at all the right times. She is as involved as you need her to be and she is all 2nd could have asked for. The ceremony went off without a hitch and it was great to have her join us for the rehearsal dinner where everyone got to know her even better :) I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

I've know Jennifer for quite sometime now. She is a very hard working individual. She maintains professionalism with all clients. I strongly recommend her as she does an excellent job with her expertise.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Ruslan · Married on 04/05/2014

Jennifer is a wonderful person and she does amazing work.

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • W

W · Married on 11/09/2013

She exceeded our expectations. My wife and I were very blessed and honored she was the Officiant of our beautiful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Richard · Married on 11/09/2013

Very professional yet personable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Incredible
    Reverend Jen was amazing, form the moment we first met with her at her home until the ceremony. She made a beautiful customized ceremony for us! She is friendly, easy to work with and really cares that your wedding ceremony is perfect in every way, from first consultation to actual ceremony and rehearsal.

She even stayed and her and her husband danced the night away during the reception. If you don't use Reverend Jen, you will regret it!!!

Thank you for the perfect wedding!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Reverend Miller officiated our May 18th wedding ceremony. We met with her a couple times before the ceremony and she truly took our conversations to heart and wrote a beautiful, personalized service that was better than we'd ever expected. Her heartwarming words resonated with our guests and we received plenty of compliments.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2012

Rev. Jennifer was awesome to work with. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony just perfectly. I have never heard so many people rave about a wedding ceremony! Rev. Jennifer made our day amazing and everyone had such great things to say about her also. I would also recommend the couples classes - my fiancé and I had been together for over 6 years but we still learned a lot through the classes. It also provided a good way for Rev. Jennifer to get to know us. She was flexible, and all her suggestions were great. I highly, highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

My husband and I wanted to get married near out home and Rev Miller was very flexible with the location chosen. She personalized our ceremony to incorporate my husband's Scottish background and respected our wishes to keep it faithful but not religious. Rev Miller added her personal touch making it even more special. We were very happy with our wedding day!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Sara · Married on 05/05/2012

Dear Jennifer~ Thank you!! Thank you!! You made the most amazing day, even more beautiful with your creativeness, your professionalism, your happiness, your honesty. Johnny and I had the most lighthearted sincere personalized ceremony!! All thanks to you. We will recommend you!! 100%

Sent on 05/08/2012

Laura · Married on 03/24/2012

Jennifer is a true professional- organized, proactive, creative and more than willing to help put a personal touch (or complete personalization) into your ceremony. We had a highly non-traditional ceremony & she was very open to that, and even had several suggestions for us.
    She also had a big, brilliant smile on her face all day- she truly seemed as thrilled to be there as we were! Can't thank her enough for helping to make a wonderful memory.

Sent on 08/18/2012

pamela · Married on 11/12/2011

working with her was a wonderful experience for me and my husband. from start to finish she made us over joyed! we loved the ceremony and our family and friends gave us so many compliments on the service. we loved the mix of romance, our story, and humor which was perfect for us. i am still not down from cloud 9.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Paul · Married on 06/04/2011

As a non-denominational couple Rev. Jennifer took the time to get to know us and custom tailored the vows and caught our personalities exactly. Our ceremony went off without a hitch and everyone loved the personal anecdotes that she added to the ceremony. Couldn’t have found a better Officiant if we tried, so happy that we were able to find her at one of the many wedding shows we browsed.

Sent on 10/09/2011

george · Married on 03/20/2011

We are a Michigan couple who planned are wedding long distance who wanted the best so we chose reverend Jennifer Miller. She maid the planning so positive and made everything go so smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her help. We recommened her 100 percent.

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Shakira

Shakira · Married on 10/09/2010

I am so glad that Reverend Miller married us on October 9, 2010 @Sheridan's Park in Cudahy. She is very dedicated and professional. She met my expectations and was very flexible.

Sent on 07/24/2013

jill · Married on 10/24/2009

Reverend Jennifer Made My Dreams Come True with an amazing ceremony. Everyone was amazed, she even did a Blessing in Italian so that my Grandmother could understand it. She did a German prayer for my husbands family also. It was so cool. I can't say I've ever thought of a wedding ceremony as "cool" before. Every one of my guests was impressed and enjoyed the ceremony as much as me. I highly recommend Rev. Jennifer as a creative and dynamic officiant with alot of heart.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Brenda · Married on 09/26/2009

Jennifer was the most amazing officiant. She helped us to custom create our ceremony, and everyone that attended said that was the most genuine ceremony they had ever seen. It celebrated our love, and Jennifer helped us put that into words. She is incredibly professional, and she led our rehearsal and ceremony with grace. I would recommend her for your ceremony. She is eloquent, friendly, and cares about your vision and your success as a couple.

Sent on 06/30/2010

3.0

Rev. Miller officiated my September wedding.

Overall, we were happy with her services and got a lot of complements on the ceremony.

The only negatives were she was kind of impersonal at times and hard to get a hold of. We ended up taking her couples classes to try to get to know her a little better and for her to get to know us but even by the 3rd class it still kind of felt she didn't know our names. Also, there were times we'd e-mail her about things and sometimes wouldn't ever get a response back.

Aside from a couple minor things, I would recommend her. Again, our ceremony ended up being beautiful and we did get a lot of complements on it.

Sent on 10/18/2013