80 Reviews for Reverend Gale M. York

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Methodist (1)

Gale was the most perfect officiant for our wedding of 100 or so guests at the Carl House. We cannot rave enough about her! Over the months leading up to our wedding she took the time to get to know us as a couple and to help us plan our perfect ceremony. She was absolutely essential to our rehearsal helping us stay organized and relaxed! On our wedding day she conducted a beautiful ceremony and helped us to enjoy every moment. We cannot thank her enough, and we give her our highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture Ben, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverand York was such a pleasure to work with. She was quick in her responses and provided so much to make our wedding an amazing experience. This was my second experience working with her (she had previously officiated my friends wedding) and both times she was wonderful.

Profile Picture Fasika, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

She was so nice and a big help ...... and her husband was sooo sweet too .... just wanted to say thank you to both of them ... any time you guys are in Blue Ridge area ...please look us up ...

Profile Picture edna, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union

What a wonderful Reverend. We really felt comfortable with her and enjoyed what she did for us.
We would recommend her to other couples.

Profile Picture Janet, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All I can say is WOW! Reverend York was amazing! Not only did she exceed our expectations, she did it in the most professional way! My wife and I had a rowdy bunch of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and she handled all we could give her and never missed a beat! I would recommend her to anyone, she made our perfect wedding visions a reality!

Profile Picture Brad, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Great memories! Thanks Gale for all the help.

Profile Picture Romi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Reverend Gale York she's amazing!

Profile Picture User7821093, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As a last minute officiant we were satisfied with Rev York being able to step in and provide the ceremony we wanted.

Profile Picture User7544072, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gale York did an amazing job with our cermeony. She helped us plan out so many details that made our day so special. She is everything we wanted in an officiant and then some. Thank you Rev. Gale for all you did for us, you will forever be in our hearts! You're the best!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Be sure and send payment in early.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christine, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gale was very easy to work with and not only provided us with the tools that we needed to create a unique ceremony, but helped us through the process. She was great with our kids and guided us all through our ceremony. She helped create a comfortable, special and beautiful moment for us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User7403312, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev York was extremely reassuring and willingly offered up suggestions while keeping what we wanted in mind. She was wonderful, easy to talk to, easy to work with, more than accommodating and just an excellent resource. We loved and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Gregg, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend York was an excellent choice for our wedding! She is very knowledgable and will tailor her services to make your day special and unique to you. She read our ceremony that we had written so beautifully and helped everything to flow smoothly. It was a pleasure to have her as a part of our day!

Profile Picture Emerald, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot speak highly enough of Rev. York. She completely personalized our ceremony and gave it such an intimate feel. Many of our wedding guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was. We did not want a traditional ceremony, we actually had 2 ceremonies, 1 being just between us (my husband, Myself and Gale) in downtown Roswell and the other ceremony was up in Dahlonega and included our children. Reverend York helped us coordinate everything, allowing us to feel relaxed and enjoy our marriage ceremony. Thank you, Reverend York, for making this special day perfect.

Profile Picture User7355223, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Don't look any further; Rev. York is who you want! We were so nervous and preoccupied before the ceremony - so I just asked Rev. York to just guide us through the ceremony. She was great! She helped to make our special day perfect.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Gale York was the perfect choice. We got married at Little River Farms and she was extremely professional with multiple ceremony options at different price points. She was very helpful during the pre-planning process, day of rehersal and onsite wedding exectution. We could not have selected a better reverend for our special day. Best!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Methodist

Reverend York is awesome! Her rates are very reasonable, and she has several different ceremonies to choose from, from non-traditional to very traditional, or she'll help you design your own. She helped make our ceremony perfect! She was right on time, very accommodating, and even prepared for technical difficulties (we had music equipment for singing during our ceremony), in case our equipment failed and she had to take over.

Profile Picture Caren, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend York was absolutely sweet, professional, and perfect for us. She was incredibly thoughtful from start to finish, from her flexibility on how the ceremony would proceed to her thought and care to make sure she pronounced our names perfectly! To top it off, she had a friend in the audience taking pictures, which she shared with us right after the wedding and were some of the first pictures we were able to get from anyone. Just lovely. We highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Menbere and Achalu, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gale helped keep our ceremony as relaxed as possible. I met with her weeks before hand and spent more time talking with her about life than I did the wedding. She knows her stuff inside and out with a special skill to easily cater your vows to your desires. I thank God we found Gale. She not only guided us through our vows she helped celebrate our union during the reception. She is just one of the family now. Thank you so much, Gale!!! We love you!! HUGS

Profile Picture Christina, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend York was so amazing for us. She made everything easy from day one. However, the day of the wedding she made things run so smoothly and thought of every little detail. She even thought to show my dad how to pull my veil back!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was beyond even my wildest imagination. Reverend Gale was everything and more I could have asked for. Helped guide me to the ceremony we wanted, was open to customizing the service to fit with our personalities. The day is one I'll never forget. She was very kind and patient with changes in time which we had at the last minute. The ceremony was flawless. Highly recommend her for such a very important day is someones life.

Profile Picture William, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend York did an amazing job at our wedding. We loved how open minded she was, and her willingness to work with our requests no matter how strange they may had been; she is such a sweetheart! She was extremely helpful and flexible. She coordinated everything with us in a smooth fashion at a very reasonable price. She got along with with our guests as well, and the guests loved her. We loved having her presence there and would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant,

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was great and very professional.

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are not the ordinary couple and Reverend York did an awesome job making our day, a day to remember. Thank you Reverend York.

Profile Picture Tim, 3/27/14, 1 Review