35 Reviews for Ann McKenzie

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Counseling (1)

Ms. Ann was affirming in our union. She helped me surprise my life partner with an unforgettable ceremony, that incorporated words that were true to our hearts: singly and collectively. Her smile is inviting and calming.

Photo for Ann McKenzie Review - I enjoyed your words. It's as if you knew us, personally.
Profile Picture Calandra, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Look no further for your wedding oficiant! Ann was easy to communicate, very responsive, professional and Knowledgeable. My husband and I contacted her 5 days before the wedding and she even cancelled a doctors appointment she had to be able to officiate our wedding. At the time of the ceremony, she explained us all the steps, from the legal ones to the ceremony per se, which was beautiful; she had the perfect words for us. We can’t be happier of have had her in our special day.

Profile Picture Sofia, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was truly amazing! She was easy to talk to and I felt like she really understood us and listened to what we wanted. When she sent us the vows they were absolutely perfect and we didn't make any changes. We were both shocked that she got it so perfectly just from our few conversations.

Profile Picture ARDELLA, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I contacted Ms. Ann a few weeks ago to discuss the idea of her being the officiant at our wedding ceremony. I knew immediately that she was the perfect person to help us! She was very personable, lively, and kind on the phone. Not only was she excited about our idea of the Engagement Party turned Surprise Wedding...but she helped us plan it by giving us advice as to what would be the best way to do it. We had the wedding yesterday and it was more beautiful and fun than we even imagined it. After the ceremony, several of our friends and family members commented on what an amazing job Ms. Ann did during our ceremony. I cannot thank her enough for helping us with our special day. If you are looking for an officiant...look no further - she is amazing!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved Mrs. Ann! She was so sweet and professional! We could have picked a better person to marry us. She was easy to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. She even stayed for a few minutes after all the documents were signed to snap a photo, talk to our parents and then hug us good bye. It was just the sweetest. I actually loved the fact a woman married us and if your even thinking about that, don’t second guess it! It’s fine!!! Ann is amazing!!! I loved the simple ceremony too!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

Ann was absolutely the best selection for our wedding. From the moment we met she clicked! She helped us through everything. Her words during the ceremony are so touching. She will feel more like a family member than an officiant at your wedding! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with. She crafted a beautiful secular ceremony with vows that were special to both my husband and myself. We are so happy that Ann officiated our wedding.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She truly is amazing and gets to know the couple very well. The ceremony was beautiful and we wouldn’t have waned it any other way.

Profile Picture Britney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was awesome every step of the way! She was very helpful in making our special day even better than I could’ve imagined! Especially when I had to change our venue just TWO days before the ceremony, she called me and helped calm me down and offered many suggestions of others locations!

Thank you Ann!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was an absolute joy to work with and have officiate our wedding day. She was very responsive to all of our messages and very attentive to what we wanted in our ceremony. We could not have picked a better officiant!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm just grateful for you being so flexible and able to help on short notice

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Ann about a week ago and I can't say enough good things! She was easy to work with, needed little guidance from us and kept the ceremony special and captivating. Thank you Ann!

Photo for Ann McKenzie Review - Very special day, thank you Ann!
Profile Picture Melanie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was great for our ceremony. We met prior and she was very flexible with anything we needed, and any location. I am so glad we were able to come together for our special day!

Profile Picture Dillon, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so thankful that we were able to have Ann officiate our wedding. She took the time to get to know each of us and listened to what we wanted and incorporated that into her ceremony. Every time we spoke to her she was so excited and couldn't wait until the wedding day! We love her!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was super flexible to meet our last minute service request. She did a great job of doing exactly what we asked for, but also went above and beyond without making us feel overwhelmed.

Profile Picture Antonina, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was wonderful and very pleasant. We appreciate her professionalism and guidance on our big day.

Profile Picture L, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was great she explained step by step on how things happen when using a officiant, she was the only one that did that. I called 3 others and she was the only one that showed she cared!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was fate that we met Ann at the LGBTQ Wedding Expo in Raleigh; my partner and I were well into our wedding planning but attended the expo to show support for the community. Ann was one of the last booths we passed and she greeted us with “do you have an officiant for your wedding?”, well, we actually did not at that time. We hit it off with Ann immediately, she is friendly, caring and fun to talk to. During the weeks leading up to wedding, Ann was diligent in working with us on a ceremony which expressed our devotion and commitment to each other. We were happy to have her officiate over this important moment of our lives and will always be thankful for her passion and expertise.

Profile Picture JJ, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did very well at wording our vows w/ what little info. we provided.

Profile Picture Candace & Joe, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was our officiant for our Mad Dash wedding at the Mims house, which is a pop-up wedding concept that books your vendors for you. So having only met Ann moments before our ceremony, I was very impressed with her efficiency and professionalism. She knew exactly what to do and where to have the bridal party ststioned even though it was a very chaotic moment. During the ceremony, She spoke very thoughtful and meaningful words that matched with the spiritual/non-religious aspect that we wanted. We wrote our own vows and she fit these seamlessly into the rest of the ceremony. She also was very kind to work with our pup in asking him to bring up the rings!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

And has been a friend of the family for some time now and it was a joy to be able to have her be a part of our wedding. It was great that she was able to accommodate our wishes and a very small and intimate venue. Wheel of the vows that she had written for us because they really encapsulated our love. She is a wonderful woman and would be a great addition to anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Kendra, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had less than 2 weeks to plan our elopement in an area we knew little about. Ann responded quickly to our initial inquiry and was quick to speak with us about the ceremony. In a short amount of time she was able to put together a ceremony that was just right for us, and even helped us find a perfect setting! We loved Ann the moment we met her! Professional, caring, warm, personable, real, and invested in making our day exactly what we wanted it to be--special! We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/16, 1 Review

EXCELLENT!!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

Profile Picture SUZANNE, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann is incredible! She spent time getting to know us, both individually and as a couple, and in doing so, incorporated what she learned to create a beautiful and unique ceremony with personalized, heartfelt, and meaningful vows. Ann is a genuine, warm, and calming person who is strives to make sure you have all you need.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/17/16, 1 Review