44 Reviews for Ann McKenzie

Rehearsal (2)
Counseling (2)
No Denomination (2)
Vow Renewal (1)

Had a fabulous experience! Ann was warm, kind and helped mark our day perfect! Couldn’t do it without her!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann did an amazing job with our ceremony! She was able to tailor the ceremony for us to make it very personalized and meaningful. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture ashleyjo, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Ann, Did an amazing job with our wedding! She was helpful and attentive. She took care of marriage certificate after the wedding. Make sure that we knew where everybody should be placed for a wonderful evening. SHE TRULY BLESSED US INTO MANY YEARS TO COME. If you are looking for someone amazing you have found her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann made sure our special day was perfect! Can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was so easy to work with and so personable. She has a certain warmth about her that makes you feel so special from the start. The ceremony she selected for us was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann is so personable and comforting and really makes you feel like you've known her for years! She listened to our vision for our ceremony and she did a great job incorporating our personalities and stories in a meaningful way. She delivered a beautifully written ceremony for us and we were so happy she was there for our big moment!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann made our special day AMAZING! She made our wedding ceremony personal and everybody loved it. She was even willing to accommodate some special requests we had. I could not imagine our special day without her.

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Ann officiate our wedding in March. We lived further away at the time of booking Ann so couldn't meet her in person until our rehearsal. She was flexible by letting us "meet her" for an initial consultation prior to booking of FaceTime. She has a big, warm personality that was evident to see in the short amount of time we spoke. Since we did not have any ties with a church, nor are religious, we did not want it to show we hired someone on a whim for us to exchange our vows. Ann made sure that was not going to be the case. She provided us with questions to answer and allowed us to be as creative as we wanted, and even called to receive clarification on stories we provided about our relationship so she could translate those during the ceremony. We wanted something short, simple, and sweet and that is what she provided. We had people asking us after the ceremony how long we knew Ann, and they were shocked it was only for a few months prior to our wedding (they thought we had known her for years!). Book Ann for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Cait, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Ms. Ann was affirming in our union. She helped me surprise my life partner with an unforgettable ceremony, that incorporated words that were true to our hearts: singly and collectively. Her smile is inviting and calming.

Photo for Ann McKenzie Review - I enjoyed your words. It's as if you knew us, personally.
Profile Picture Calandra, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Look no further for your wedding oficiant! Ann was easy to communicate, very responsive, professional and Knowledgeable. My husband and I contacted her 5 days before the wedding and she even cancelled a doctors appointment she had to be able to officiate our wedding. At the time of the ceremony, she explained us all the steps, from the legal ones to the ceremony per se, which was beautiful; she had the perfect words for us. We can’t be happier of have had her in our special day.

Profile Picture Sofia, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I enjoyed meeting and working with Ann! You can tell that she is passionate about what she does and loves getting to know her couples!

Profile Picture Tosha, 3/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ann was truly amazing! She was easy to talk to and I felt like she really understood us and listened to what we wanted. When she sent us the vows they were absolutely perfect and we didn't make any changes. We were both shocked that she got it so perfectly just from our few conversations.

Profile Picture ARDELLA, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I contacted Ms. Ann a few weeks ago to discuss the idea of her being the officiant at our wedding ceremony. I knew immediately that she was the perfect person to help us! She was very personable, lively, and kind on the phone. Not only was she excited about our idea of the Engagement Party turned Surprise Wedding...but she helped us plan it by giving us advice as to what would be the best way to do it. We had the wedding yesterday and it was more beautiful and fun than we even imagined it. After the ceremony, several of our friends and family members commented on what an amazing job Ms. Ann did during our ceremony. I cannot thank her enough for helping us with our special day. If you are looking for an officiant...look no further - she is amazing!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved Mrs. Ann! She was so sweet and professional! We could have picked a better person to marry us. She was easy to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. She even stayed for a few minutes after all the documents were signed to snap a photo, talk to our parents and then hug us good bye. It was just the sweetest. I actually loved the fact a woman married us and if your even thinking about that, don’t second guess it! It’s fine!!! Ann is amazing!!! I loved the simple ceremony too!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

Ann was absolutely the best selection for our wedding. From the moment we met she clicked! She helped us through everything. Her words during the ceremony are so touching. She will feel more like a family member than an officiant at your wedding! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with. She crafted a beautiful secular ceremony with vows that were special to both my husband and myself. We are so happy that Ann officiated our wedding.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She truly is amazing and gets to know the couple very well. The ceremony was beautiful and we wouldn’t have waned it any other way.

Profile Picture Britney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was awesome every step of the way! She was very helpful in making our special day even better than I could’ve imagined! Especially when I had to change our venue just TWO days before the ceremony, she called me and helped calm me down and offered many suggestions of others locations!

Thank you Ann!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was an absolute joy to work with and have officiate our wedding day. She was very responsive to all of our messages and very attentive to what we wanted in our ceremony. We could not have picked a better officiant!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm just grateful for you being so flexible and able to help on short notice

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Ann about a week ago and I can't say enough good things! She was easy to work with, needed little guidance from us and kept the ceremony special and captivating. Thank you Ann!

Photo for Ann McKenzie Review - Very special day, thank you Ann!
Profile Picture Melanie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was great for our ceremony. We met prior and she was very flexible with anything we needed, and any location. I am so glad we were able to come together for our special day!

Profile Picture Dillon, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so thankful that we were able to have Ann officiate our wedding. She took the time to get to know each of us and listened to what we wanted and incorporated that into her ceremony. Every time we spoke to her she was so excited and couldn't wait until the wedding day! We love her!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was super flexible to meet our last minute service request. She did a great job of doing exactly what we asked for, but also went above and beyond without making us feel overwhelmed.

Profile Picture Antonina, 8/16/17, 1 Review