30 Reviews for Ann McKenzie

Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Counseling (1)
No Denomination (1)

Ann was absolutely the best selection for our wedding. From the moment we met she clicked! She helped us through everything. Her words during the ceremony are so touching. She will feel more like a family member than an officiant at your wedding! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was amazing to work with. She crafted a beautiful secular ceremony with vows that were special to both my husband and myself. We are so happy that Ann officiated our wedding.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She truly is amazing and gets to know the couple very well. The ceremony was beautiful and we wouldn’t have waned it any other way.

Profile Picture Britney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was awesome every step of the way! She was very helpful in making our special day even better than I could’ve imagined! Especially when I had to change our venue just TWO days before the ceremony, she called me and helped calm me down and offered many suggestions of others locations!

Thank you Ann!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was an absolute joy to work with and have officiate our wedding day. She was very responsive to all of our messages and very attentive to what we wanted in our ceremony. We could not have picked a better officiant!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm just grateful for you being so flexible and able to help on short notice

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Ann about a week ago and I can't say enough good things! She was easy to work with, needed little guidance from us and kept the ceremony special and captivating. Thank you Ann!

Photo for Ann McKenzie Review - Very special day, thank you Ann!
Profile Picture Melanie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was great for our ceremony. We met prior and she was very flexible with anything we needed, and any location. I am so glad we were able to come together for our special day!

Profile Picture Dillon, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so thankful that we were able to have Ann officiate our wedding. She took the time to get to know each of us and listened to what we wanted and incorporated that into her ceremony. Every time we spoke to her she was so excited and couldn't wait until the wedding day! We love her!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was super flexible to meet our last minute service request. She did a great job of doing exactly what we asked for, but also went above and beyond without making us feel overwhelmed.

Profile Picture Antonina, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was wonderful and very pleasant. We appreciate her professionalism and guidance on our big day.

Profile Picture L, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was great she explained step by step on how things happen when using a officiant, she was the only one that did that. I called 3 others and she was the only one that showed she cared!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was fate that we met Ann at the LGBTQ Wedding Expo in Raleigh; my partner and I were well into our wedding planning but attended the expo to show support for the community. Ann was one of the last booths we passed and she greeted us with “do you have an officiant for your wedding?”, well, we actually did not at that time. We hit it off with Ann immediately, she is friendly, caring and fun to talk to. During the weeks leading up to wedding, Ann was diligent in working with us on a ceremony which expressed our devotion and commitment to each other. We were happy to have her officiate over this important moment of our lives and will always be thankful for her passion and expertise.

Profile Picture JJ, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did very well at wording our vows w/ what little info. we provided.

Profile Picture Candace & Joe, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann was our officiant for our Mad Dash wedding at the Mims house, which is a pop-up wedding concept that books your vendors for you. So having only met Ann moments before our ceremony, I was very impressed with her efficiency and professionalism. She knew exactly what to do and where to have the bridal party ststioned even though it was a very chaotic moment. During the ceremony, She spoke very thoughtful and meaningful words that matched with the spiritual/non-religious aspect that we wanted. We wrote our own vows and she fit these seamlessly into the rest of the ceremony. She also was very kind to work with our pup in asking him to bring up the rings!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

And has been a friend of the family for some time now and it was a joy to be able to have her be a part of our wedding. It was great that she was able to accommodate our wishes and a very small and intimate venue. Wheel of the vows that she had written for us because they really encapsulated our love. She is a wonderful woman and would be a great addition to anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Kendra, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had less than 2 weeks to plan our elopement in an area we knew little about. Ann responded quickly to our initial inquiry and was quick to speak with us about the ceremony. In a short amount of time she was able to put together a ceremony that was just right for us, and even helped us find a perfect setting! We loved Ann the moment we met her! Professional, caring, warm, personable, real, and invested in making our day exactly what we wanted it to be--special! We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/31/16, 1 Review

EXCELLENT!!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

Profile Picture SUZANNE, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann is incredible! She spent time getting to know us, both individually and as a couple, and in doing so, incorporated what she learned to create a beautiful and unique ceremony with personalized, heartfelt, and meaningful vows. Ann is a genuine, warm, and calming person who is strives to make sure you have all you need.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Ann to be our wedding officiant. We did a search on thumbtack and received several quotes back. Ann's fees were very reasonable and she will tailor your ceremony however you want it. On the day of our ceremony she was prompt, made everyone feel comfortable and was very professional. Ann has a lovely sense of humor and is a genuine person. We highly recommend for your special day!

Julie and Doug Sutter

Profile Picture Julie, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ann officiated my wife Kathy and I wedding in October and boy was she a pleasure to work with. Ann helped us create and personalize our vows, she was very friendly yet professional. I strongly recommend using Ann as she is outstanding at performing Weddings.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would definitely recommend Ann. My husband and I weren't really sure the direction we wanted to take with our ceremony, we just knew the things we didn't want. We met with Ann and talked with her several times before the rehearsal and wedding and she offered us lots of suggestions and good advice about the themes we could use. She was great listener and wanted to make this ceremony about us. We ended up using several of her ideas for our ceremony, she wrote the most beautiful wedding script, and she offered some very useful critiques for each of our vows which made them work so well together for the ceremony. She was very easy to get a hold of, very responsive, fun and full of life. I would recommend Ann to anyone.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

I had the pleasure to have Ann as my wedding coordinator. She made my day less stressful! She's very well organized! I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When it came time for my wife, Camille, and I to identify an officiant for our wedding ceremony, we knew the individual had to be one who highlighted our values, beliefs, and love shared. After the first conversation, we instantly knew Ann was God sent. Ann made sure to exceed our expectations by taking the time to get to know each of us and our desires for our special day. She made sure to be thoughtful and considerate of our life stories, giving light to this through her tailored transcript of our ceremony. As a couple, we want our love to inspire others to love. Ann did just that by setting a beautiful tone for our ceremony. We are blessed that we were able to share our union with Ann and are so happy to call her a friend, a bond that will forever be in our hearts! Love Mrs. Candace and Camille Green

Profile Picture Camille, 5/26/16, 1 Review