Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Rev. Valentine "Tino" Rosete

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
4 Rev. Valentine "Tino" Rosete Reviews

Rev Tino was amazing. He was so sweet when he first came in and we talked a bit about the ceremony. His wife, Patty, is also very sweet and responsive. I let her know exactly what we were looking for and they made it happen perfectly. He did the blowing of the conch, hawaiian chants with translation, and you can just feel the love he has for what he does, which made it even more special for us. We wanted to do the lei ceremony with just us, and our toddler son, and he executed that flawlessly. we had our guests in tears at that point.

We also wanted to do the traditional vows and say our own vows, and Tino was very accommodating. I highly recommend Tino and so happy our coordinator recommended him. If you want your special day to be extra special, he's the guy.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic

The ceremony Rev. Tino conducted for us was beautiful. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Marnie, 2/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rosete was fantastic he was everything my husband and I wanted in a officiant. We had the Hawaiian style wedding and all the little things from the Ole to the conc shell blowing made our wedding special.

Profile Picture Gwen , 1/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Valentine was the best minister I have ever seen and I am not just saying that because he officiated our wedding. All of our guests said they wished he had done/would do their weddings. We had record rainfall on our wedding day but you didn't even realize it was raining when he started officiating since he did such a great job! He kept us laughing during the ceremony and he provided a great traditional Hawaiian wedding. He also was aware of our photographer and what pictures he was taking so we were able to capture all of the special moments of our ceremony! Thanks Valentine!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 12/10/10, 9 Reviews