Chicago Wedding Guy Reviews

Chicago Wedding Guy 3
Chicago Wedding Guy 4
Chicago Wedding Guy 5

Christine · Married on 05/27/2018

Subject: An absolute delight to work with
    I can't say enough about Rev.Tom exceptional effort to make our ceremony meaningful, fun, and memorable. I was very apprehensive about hiring a professional minister but Rev.Tom has changed my view about that. He was very responsive and provided such invaluable guidance in helping us have a great ceremony.All the guests we spoke were so impressed with his quality of service.. absolutely reverent and cool. I highly recommend him. You can't go wrong and you won't regret choosing him for an officiant.Hope to have him for vow renewals some day.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Looking forward to your vow renewals!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Rev Tom for my wedding and was very happy I did. He was super responsive to all of my emails. All of my guests told me what a great ceremony we had. I would recommend him to my friends getting married. Simple process and he was so incredibly prepared for our day!

Sent on 06/10/2018

jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone enjoyed the ceremony & the fact that Reverend Tom does not read straight from a book.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Straight from the heart!
  • Y

Yabin · Married on 05/01/2018

Perfect officiant

Tom made it so nice and easy, from the first meeting till the day itself. We loved him and everybody else were invited loved him. Very nice personality, very professional and knows what he doing very well. Reasonable price as well compared to many others.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

So enjoyed all the time I spent with you, your families & friends! I was honored to be part of your wedding day. Continued best wishes!

Katie · Married on 04/27/2018

Rev Tom was fantastic!!! We could not have chosen a better officiant to make our special day so memorable! I would highly recommend Rev Tom =) We received many compliments from our families and friends!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jose · Married on 02/19/2018

Rev. Perrucci was wounderful and a joy to have at our weading. Highly recomended!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Rev Tom's ceremony was so inspiring and engaging, we can't recommend him enough! Rev. Tom spoke candidly and sincerely about the many seasons of a marriage in realistic and tender terms. Sooo many of our guests approached us after the ceremony to tell us how much they identified with every word of our ceremony and how much they enjoyed listening, that it wasn't a boring ceremony like so many other weddings they'd attended. This was feedback from guests married for a few years to over 40 years! Rev. Tom was very approachable during our consultation and went over all the steps of the ceremony in detail to put us at ease. He also has a warm sense of humor and read the audience well. Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Steve · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Tom went above and beyond to make our day special. He spoke from the heart and not from a script. He was very easy to work with and very professional. We couldn’t have picked anyone better to unite us in marriage.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I hired Rev Tom for our wedding last month and he was great! Rev Tom had many different options for our ceremony including different religious or nonreligious elements as well as various readings to choose from (with the option to customize to fit our needs). We really liked that Rev Tom provided the option to include some lighthearted humor in our ceremony, as a 100% serious ceremony does not fit me and my husbands' personalities. Rev Tom flawlessly mixed in a little humor without taking away from the important meaningful elements of the ceremony. Our ceremony was amazing, Rev Tom is a great speaker and the messages he gives come from the heart. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev. Tom was a joy to work with! When we first met him, we sat and chatted for 2 hours! We knew right away that we wanted him to officiate our ceremony. He gave us so much good information when we first met with him--it was very detailed and explicit. He showed us videos of the weddings he's performed as well as gave us a checklist to detail out exactly what we wanted our ceremony to look like. We were able to email, call or text him whenever we needed. He also gave us several samples of readings to choose from and passages he could use in his ceremony.
    One of the things we loved most about him--he MEMORIZES the entire ceremony as well as everyone's names!! It is truly incredible and personal. He is very purposeful with his placement during the ceremony which allows for perfect photos. He is happy to include whatever we wanted during the ceremony including humor. We loved that he included humor into our day--it made it so much more real and relevant to us and our guests. He was also extremely accommodating when I needed to make a last minute change to our rehearsal time.
    He was on time and friendly and had a lot of fun with us during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. He also submitted our marriage license on our behalf to the county for us.
    I would definitely recommend Rev. Tom to anyone needing a Reverend for their wedding ceremony. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Oh, my you're making me blush!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Rev Tom was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We both grew up catholic so wanted to keep the ceremony ceremonial with some religious elements and he understood exactly what we were looking for. Our family and friends keep talking about how special our ceremony was. They could blink and miss it like quick officiants. He kept to the timeline we discussed and had great planning suggestions and guidance. Thank rev Tom!

Christina · Married on 07/13/2017

Choosing an officiant was stressing us out, but I'm so glad we went with our gut and chose Rev. Tom! He was easy to work with and our guests could not stop gushing about how awesome he was during the ceremony because his words were powerful and beautifully spoken. Thank you SO much for making our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Ruby · Married on 07/09/2017

We highly recommend Rev. Tom. He was very responsive and professional. He certainly made our ceremony more meaningful and enjoyable.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Milagros · Married on 07/09/2017

He was so great officiating my son's wedding. Especially when he asked my son and his wife to hold hands and look at each other, I was so touched by what he said.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/17/2017

Rev Tom made our wedding ceremony very inspiring and touching. EVERYBODY...friends young and old have given us positive feedback about the entire ceremony.
    My husband is the most challenging to convince spiritually but a few days after our wedding, he would remind me, "Rev Tom said this...said that..."
    Rev Tom created an impact on him.
    I once had a concern about the wedding and called Rev Tom.
    He patiently listened to me. He was attentive and gave me his time in working it out and gave me options to resolve it.
    If we would have to do it again, we would still choose Rev Tom to officiate our ceremony.
    My mother-in-law was impressed on how he inspired our family and guests in the ballroom

Sent on 06/28/2017

Ericka · Married on 06/09/2017

Rev Tom was great. Our first meeting he took his time to get to know us and go over various options for the ceremony. He is very easy to talk to, very friendly and a good sense of humor. He can be humorous, which we liked, but on the day of the ceremony, he was completely rehearsed, extremely professional and delivered a great ceremony and made our guests actually enjoy the ceremony. My guests complimented us on how well he did and said it was the first time they had even laughed at a ceremony. Price wise, I would say he is about average compared to others we inquired with. Luckily, it was well worth it, we had to do very little preparation for our ceremony, he took over the rest. Highly recommend Reverend Tom!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Joe · Married on 05/06/2017

Without a doubt, exceeded our expectations. Did not have a pre-existing relationship with Rev. Tom, but met with him, and felt at ease with our decision to officiate our ceremony. He was more than punctual at the rehearsal & the 'big day'. A week after the event, we are still getting guests compliments about him. A+

Sent on 05/11/2017

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved Rev Tom! Along with all of our guests! He made our ceremony fun..he was funny and serious at the same time which we loved...So many of our friends and family came up to us after the ceremony and said how great he was..If you're looking for somebody to officiate your wedding, I most definitely recommend him! Thank you again for being apart of our special day...We will never forget you!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Cathryn · Married on 02/10/2017

I chose Tom Perrucci to be our officiant and I am very glad we did. He was awesome! He knew exactly how to make a ceremony memorable and was very good at his job. He helped me figure out how I wanted to do things and had great ideas. He was very patient with my wedding party and directed them very well, mind you...there were TWENTY FIVE people in my wedding party and he managed to make it work beautifully. He was on time for our initial meet, the rehearsal and the ceremony. I totally recommend booking him,

Sent on 05/10/2017

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

What ever you envision your dream wedding ceremony to be, Rev. Tom will make it happen! Having Rev. Tom be the officiant for our NYE wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Rev. Tom listened to our wants, shared his ideas through the years of experience he has, and made the whole process super easy and smooth. I promise you will not stress one bit if you book him! It was different for both our families that our wedding ceremony was not in the traditional church setting but Rev. Tom comforted everyone with his ability to provide us with a ceremony that met all of our wants and needs- personal, romantic, insightful, funny, with a perfect religious touch per our request. Our guests seriously came up to us the entire cocktail hour gushing how our ceremony was one of the best they have seen. Thank you Rev. Tom!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Joseph · Married on 11/05/2016

If you are looking for that perfect balance of a meaningful ceremony yet maintain a laid back and comfortable experience, Rev Tom is your guy. All of our guests were impressed as well.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Rev Tom officiated our wedding and people are still talking about it. He was thoughtful in his words, always on time and friendly. I would definitely recommended him to any engaged couple -Christina and Mike Gabbard

Sent on 12/20/2016