Rev. Ruth Zwald Reviews

88 | Fennville, MI

88 Reviews for Rev. Ruth Zwald

Rev. Ruth Zwald 1
Rev. Ruth Zwald 2

Ruth was an amazing officiant for our wedding! She is a very friendly, flexible, and helpful. We liked that she didn't require us to meet with her prior to the wedding since we were from out of state. She managed to perfect all of our wedding details through email which made the process so much easier for us. We had our wedding ceremony on the roof at the Veranda in St. Joseph and she was able to project her voice so that all guest were able to hear the ceremony which was phenomenal! I highly recommend Ruth to anyone who may be looking for the perfect officiant!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jane · Married on 10/31/2015

Ruth wrote a wonderful ceremony for us. It was very personal and special for us.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

Ruth was very easy to work with and she worked with us to customize a ceremony that fit us. She was a very important part of making our day special.

Sent on 01/23/2016

We can't say enough good things about Ruth. Our day was relaxed and truly reflected us - which is amazing because we never met her before our rehearsal! We were planning a wedding from out of state and our venue recommended Ruth. She was responsive and flexible to all of our requests. She rolled with the punches as we changed our minds through the process and made us feel like we've known her forever. Ruth is one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Ruth was amazing! She was so great to work with, very flexible and easy going. She made the whole process easy and has a great system for gathering our needs and a few original requests. I am an event coordinator and have recommending her to all my clients and friends in need.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/11/2015

Ruth provided a beautiful ceremony that was very personalized to us and our values. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/05/2015

When researching our wedding officiant it was important to find somebody that embodied our beliefs and values. We wanted to find someone who made us feel comfortable and had our same spiritual beliefs. Ruth was the first and only person we spoke with when deciding our wedding officiant-we knew she was perfect! She immediately made us feel comfortable, had an immediate vision and really was someone who could adapt and be open to any of our beliefs. After we picked Ruth she helped us plan the ceremony early in the process and provided us with ample scripting examples of what we could use for our ceremony. We loved this! Ruth was very receptive to our edits and was very helpful in putting it all together with us.

Days leading up to the wedding Ruth was always checking in to make sure we didn't need anything and gave confirmation of all details. She attended our rehearsal and she was very professional, organized and helpful! We loved having her be a part of our wedding! Ruth has a positive vibe and such a big heart. Many of our guests commented on how great she was and the energy she provided during the ceremony. We love Ruth and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Adrienne · Married on 09/04/2015

Rev. Ruth was the BEST! We could not be happier with our choice to have her officiate our wedding. Our ceremony put together by her was amazing! And her coordination of our rehearsal was perfect! I truly appreciate all she did to make our day so special!! I HIGHLY recommend her service.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lynn · Married on 08/30/2015

Ruth performed our wedding ceremony and helped make it a wonderful day. I am so glad that we asked her to perform the ceremony and that she was available. She was professional and responded to all my emails quickly. She offered many ideas and suggestions and was quite receptive to adding to the ceremony what we wanted to include. Also, she is a friendly and caring person, and I felt quite comfortable dealing with her. I would highly recommend her.

• User4711924 · 2+ years ago

Ruth was amazing to work with for our ceremony and everything went better than I could have imagined!! We were planning from far away and she made the process so easy and fun!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

Ruth was absolutely phenomenal. I emailed her because her reviews raved about her, and she did not disappoint with how quickly she responded to my inquiry (and every email thereafter). What made Ruth a treasure was how she took my myriad descriptions of my ideal non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and transformed them into the most romantic, blissful experience I could have imagined for my husband and me. She sent me the draft, and I was blown away by what she had created! I literally wanted to change nothing, and I am a writer! She was the cherry on top of a brilliantly fairy-tale-esque day, and I cannot imagine our wedding without her. Thank you so much for all of your help and your encouragement, Ruth. Devin and I are lucky to have been married by you.

Rebecca · Married on 08/14/2015

Rev. Ruth Zwald helped to make my Wedding Day everything I always dreamed it would be. She was beyond organized and experienced in her field of officiant services. Ruth took our passions, personalities, hobbies, and ideas into creating our wedding ceremony. I am thrilled to recommend Ruth to anyone who wants a unique wedding experience with a thoughtful officiant. Thank you, Rev. Ruth Zwald for your exceptional attention to wedding detail.

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2015

Reverend Ruth was AMAZING! She was such a delight to work with on our special day. She had great ideas and made our ceremony personal and beautiful. She was truly a blessing.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ruth completely understood exactly what I wanted for the ceremony, and was able to deliver PERFECTLY. Also, since we were married on the blue moon, she added a little line about that. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/25/2015

Ruth was an amazing wedding officiant! My husband and I wanted to have a wedding ceremony that reflected US - our love, our marriage. Ruth designed a wedding ceremony that took all of this in to account, and delivered it in way that was more beautiful and meaningful than either of us would have been able to create on our own. Ruth was professional, prompt, and sincere. We honestly could not have asked for more from our wedding officiant. She was like an old friend.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Katelyn · Married on 07/18/2015

Ruth helped my husband and I create the perfect ceremony for our wedding! She was so helpful during the whole process and made us very so involved. The ceremony was amazing and it was exactly what we wanted! Ruth did such a great job the day of the wedding and my family and friends couldn't agree more! Thanks!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Luke · Married on 07/18/2015

Ruth was very warm, kind, and helpful from the day that we booked her all the way to the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Shanon · Married on 06/27/2015

We we're very happy to have Ruth as our officiant! She really helped make our special day a great day!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Clifford · Married on 06/13/2015

Since this was my first (& only) wedding to plan and arrange I quickly found out how easily one can become overwhelmed with the details. That is until my wife and I talked to Ruth. She held our hands and walked us through it. She is fantastic to work with and we were soon no longer anxious. She was so flexible in allowing us to set our own mood during the ceremony (a problem we previously ran into with our first officiant). Later, during the reception, I had numerous queeries as to where I had found Ruth. My wife and I couldn't thank her enough for her help.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2015

Ruth was fantastic! We had to contact her with little less than two months to the wedding because of family friends not being available.

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I was raised Lutheran and my husband Non-denominational Christian, but we weren't fans of the bells and whistles with traditional wedding ceremonies. Ruth was able to work with us in creating the ceremony right for us.

I was also a bit slow on emails with work and prepping for the wedding but we still got everything together in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Skye · Married on 05/16/2015

Ruth was a wonderful officiant and I can't recommend her enough. She put together a very sweet ceremony that felt very "us." She listened to what we wanted and what our vision for the ceremony was, and it was reflected in the final product. Ruth has a wonderful presence, and many friends and families told us how meaningful the ceremony was.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Jodan · Married on 05/02/2015

Reverend Ruth was an absolutely wonderful officiant. Almost 6 months later my husband and I STILL talk about how amazing she did and how glad we are that we hired her.

She took the time to really get to know us and get to know our style and the way we envisioned our wedding. She was even able to add in all the Jewish traditions we wanted because of her knowledge of various religions. The ceremony was tailored exactly the way we wanted it to make it personal and special to us, and we could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Reverend Ruth was wonderful! She exceeded our expectations. It can be difficult to go into such a special and important day "blind" (our wedding was out of town on a barn property and we could not, therefore, have our priest from our Church preside over the wedding). Based on her outstanding reviews, we hired Ruth and were not disappointed. She was easy to work with, open to our specific additions (and exclusions) to our ceremony, and overall very professional and friendly. I would certainly recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Michael · Married on 10/18/2014

We were very impressed with how well the ceremony was catered to our lives. Ruth did an amazing job taking all of the things we wanted in a ceremony and combined them in a beautiful way. I would not have picked anyone else to officiate the wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

We are so happy we found Ruth to serve as the officiant for our wedding! Our ceremony was the most important part of the wedding day to us and Ruth truly understood that and worked with us to create an incredibly special ceremony that represented us and reflected our values. Her guidance, kindness, compassion, and understanding as we worked together to finalize details meant the world to us and her calm demeanor worked miracles in settling our nerves :) Ruth, we are so grateful to you; thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2014