90 Reviews for Rev Ron Weddings of North Carolina

Counseling (1)
Bilingual (1)
No Denomination (1)
90 Rev Ron Weddings of North Carolina Reviews

Having Rev. Ron as our officiant was best the choice we made for our ceremony. He was very professional and delightful to work with. From the first time we met, he was very charming and easy going which made us feel comfortable. He knows the necessary steps and key points to make a ceremony perfect. Key points such as where to stand, how close we should be to one another, the pace we should take when walking to the front, how to hold hands, etc. He was always on top of things, he always kept in touch and was very quick to respond to emails or calls. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant than Rev. Ron. He made our ceremony just like we imagined. We highly recommend Rev. Ron as your officiant for your wedding.

Lauren and Renato Sanchez

Profile Picture RENATO, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron is amazing!!! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Desirae, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron made our ceremony feel so special! We are so glad to have found him!

Photo for Rev Ron Weddings of North Carolina Review
Photo for Rev Ron Weddings of North Carolina Review
Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant
Services Used: Bilingual, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Catholic

Rev Ron was a joy to work with! He made us feel comfortable, answered our questions in a timely manner, and listened to our ceremony wants and needs. He is simply a nice man, and I'm glad we chose Rev Ron to officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Lani, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

We couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding, thanks to Rev Ron! We wanted a small cozy weddIng at our house, and he talked us through the process and also calmed my nerves with his warm and professional demeanor. Thank you Rev Ron!

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I couldn't be happier with my ceremony!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ron was amazing! He met with us for the rehearsal and spent plenty of time to make sure we practiced until there were no questions. On the ceremony day, he helped me stay calm. We didn't have a wedding planner, but Rev Ron worked with the venue coordinator, DJ, and the photographer to make sure things started at the perfect moment. He added special touches to our ceremony that created a beautiful memory that will last forever. Our ceremony was beautiful and we couldn't have done it without you Rev Ron!! Thank you.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron was awesome. Even though we had never met him, it felt completely comfortable and sacred having him marry us. He was also very accommodating even though we did not give him much notice. The sermon was quick by our choice but the words were thoughtful and touching, we didn't even feel the need to change anything. THANKS REV RON for making our day great!!!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I both loved Rev Ron! He is very nice and keeping in mind he did a bilingual ceremony and it turned out beautiful! We would definitely recommend him to other couples who are planning to tie the knot.

Profile Picture Rosa, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron is amazing. From the moment we met him it felt like we knew him our whole lives. He gave us wonderful advice and gave us a complete guideline of what we would expect from his services. We were able to add in and take away from the guideline with no problems. We were very surprised after the wedding that he took photos of us throughout the ceremony. It was nice seeing how everything looked from his point of view. Rev Ron is a great man and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ayesha , 10/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Rev Ron was great! Hea was very professional and did a beautiful job marrying us! We always felt super comfortable with him and appreciated his warm, layed back demeanor.

Profile Picture Catharine , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron performed a beautiful bilingual ceremony! He exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Karina, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were completely happy with Rev Ron and his services. We decided to go bilingual and to do more of a Catholic style ceremony and it was a big hit with our Spanish speaking families. We couldn't recommend him more.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Single Religion, Catholic

Rev. Ron was amazing. I highly recommend him.
I was very happy with our ceremony. Throughout our planning days he answered all emails and phone calls I sent in a timely manner. When we met for our 1-hour consultation he was thorough and gave us great suggestions. We felt comfortable with Rev Ron right away. Our ceremony was everything I thought it would be; thanks to Rev. Ron.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Ron was very easy to work with and let us do the ceremony how we wanted to. He didn't try to push his own opinions into our vision of our day and that was refreshing. He was very professional and everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first meeting with Rev Ron til the end of our wedding ceremony, he was so professional, personable and warm. We were looking for someone that was not only able to do a bilingual ceremony but that would deliver it with emotion and you could sense the genuineness. It definitely was heartfelt and all of our guests loved it. Brandon and I were both so pleased and have absolutely no complaints! Best day of our lives! Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting until the ceremony Rev Ron made the entire process as fantastic as we could have hoped. 10/10

Profile Picture User5464025, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I needed to find a bilingual (Spanish) officiant in the San Diego area. This was a little challenging but I am glad I found Reverend Ron. He was professional and responsive since we first met with him. He performed our ceremony beautifully in both English and Spanish. We paid a little extra to do the rehearsal and I am glad we did because we had a big bridal party. Reverend Ron helped us get organized and make everything flow smoothly. In addition, he took some awesome pictures during the ceremony which we were not expecting.

Profile Picture User5423430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ron did a wonderful job officiating our wedding cetemony! He was flexible, courteous, helpful and professional. We had a bilingual ceremony and my fiances family was so grateful for that. He helped guide us in choosing our ceremony passages and vows. I highly recommend him for any ceremony!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had to make a last minute change of Officiant. Rev Ron came to the rescue, just when I was about to loose my mind! He replied very quickly to phone calls, texts and emails. We couldn't have found anyone as curtious as Rev Ron, he was very flexible and did his best to accommodate us. Ontop of his great and very much appreciated services, his prices are UNBEATABLE~! He gave us very generous military discounts on both the ceremony and rehearsal. All in All, it was a very good experience. Everything went smoothly (which was my main concern) and turned out to be everything we had hoped and more. THANK YOU REVEREND RON!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We came to CA to run the Carlsbad 5000 and to get married on the beach. We contacted SD County in regards to a marriage license and were told it we needed an appointment and it would be another week. We contacted Reverend Ron and he suggested going to Riverside County and getting our license and set up a time for the Wedding. Reverend Ron saved the entire vacation, he is a very professional and caring person. We highly recommend his service ! Thank You Reverend Ron !

Profile Picture Ricky, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ron was very professional and a delight to work with. My husband and I were in need for an officiant for our 14th year vow renewal wedding. The vows were exceptional. Not only did he include our children in the ceremony but our mothers were also involved with the rose ceremony. He offered great prices and many options to chose from. We had a two language ceremony of spanish and english that our families really appreciated that flowed efficiently. It was amazing to see that it was only 30min long. He was the perfect addition to make our dream wedding even more beautiful. Thank You Reverend Ron Weddings!

Profile Picture Laura , 1/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Estoy completamente satisfecha, el Reverendo Ron, es una persona muy profesional y su manera de oficiar las ceremonias no es nada común, es una persona con mucha experiencia, me encanto la forma de oficiar mi ceremonia , fue muy emotiva y le gusto a todos mis invitados su trabajo es excelente.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very happy with his services. We needed someone bilingual (English-Spanish) who would perform a non-denominational wedding and that's exactly what he did. Rev. Ron is flexible, open minded and listens to YOUR needs. Thank you for the lasting memories! -Vanessa

Profile Picture User3980607, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews