Rev. Richard Sears Reviews

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Officiant

Rev. Richard Sears was truly amazing to work with! He was organized and his ceremonies are perfectly thought out and planned. Our ceremony was short and sweet exactly how we wanted it! Our guest absolutely loved him. I had several people come up to me on our wedding day and ask about him! Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Ross

Ross · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Ceremony

Rev. Richard was absolutely amazing. We had a bit of a catastrophe early on in our wedding day before the ceremony. A monsoon rolled in (was a planned outdoor wedding). Richard remained calm which made us calm and assured us this would be the most beautiful and perfect ceremony. He did not disappoint. Even though we had to move indoors at the last minute it went off without a hitch. Everyone was lined up perfectly and we received compliments all night about how great the ceremony was. Richard always made himself available if we had any questions or concerns and helped ease our worries. Thank you Rev. Richard Sears for a perfect wedding ceremony, it was truly amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2019

You will not find someone more professional, enthusiastic, and genuinely passionate about celebrating love, than Rev. Richard Sears.

Rev. Richard Sears did an awesome job. He is so accommodating, passionate, and experienced. Every one of our guests had the nicest things to say about our ceremony. My wife and I highly recommend him! He met with us multiple times prior to our wedding, often late in the evening and a good ways from his house. He worked so hard to help personalize our ceremony script and meet every one of our needs. The moment we met him we both knew he was the right officiant for us.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sierra · Married on 04/06/2019

The best! Thank you Rev. Sears

Reverend Sears was so amazing and made mine and my husbands so special. He took time to speak with us whenever we needed as well. He was super great and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer Warnock · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Officiating!

Rev Rick officiated our wedding on 3/30/2019 at Separk Mansion. He is very well spoken and extremely engaging. Some of my friends even approached me weeks after the wedding to say how great our ceremony and officiating were! Rev Rick was extremely responsive and accommodating. He met with us twice in person and one over the phone before the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Nadelin · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible!

Reverend Richard was outstanding! He married myself and my husband Rich. ( yes they have the same name 😂) he made sure we were confident in the day with rehearsals, and phone calls when needed. He was very responsive, and the best thing was that he was invested in our relationship and truly wanted nothing but the best for us. He cared, not just as the officiant but also as a man. That made our day even more wonderful! Thank you so much Reverend!! You made our day so incredible!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Rev. Richard Sears 8

Juliana · Married on 02/22/2019

Rev. Richard made our ceremony unforgettable

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Rev. Richard was on our wedding day. He truly made our ceremony one of my favorite parts of our day. He is professional, detail oriented and knows how to calm your nerves. Thank you so much for everything Rev. Richard!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Suzanne Millendorf · Married on 01/27/2019

He officiated our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal and he was outstanding!!

We contacted Rev Sears for our 25th wedding Anniversary vow renewal ceremony party. He was very responsive. We met in person and I knew he was the perfect fit for us. He was very warm,enthusiastic and wanted to hear our story. He sent us an outline of what we could go off of for the ceremony. The day of our party he arrived early and reviewed how things would go. Our renewal was so much more then we could have ever imagined. Rev Sears delivered the most amazing service. His warm,caring,genuine and professional manner was perfect. We had so many of our guests comment about how wonderful he was. We will always remember that day and especially Rev Sears. ❤️

Sent on 02/21/2019

Denise Dubick · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent officiant, planned a beautiful ceremony

We had such a wonderful time getting to know Reverend Sears - he made our wedding so special and did such a great job with the rehearsal and ceremony. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2018

Rev Richard is simple THE BEST!!

Rev Richard is amazing!! From start to finish he was exactly what we wanted in the person to marry us!! He was professional, prompt, and so extremely flexible with our nontraditional ceremony!!

All of our friends, family, and guest continue to rave about how wonderful he was!! Would highly highly recommend Rev Richard to anyone looking for someone who will give you exactly the ceremony you are looking for and let you take the creative reigns!! He is AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Mee So · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding

Reverend Sears is simply amazing. He is the perfect balance of professional and personable. At the first meeting, he gave us a mock script which I greatly appreciated as I'm detail oriented. I was able to read what he wrote and then be able to make any adjustments I wanted with the diction. He is very flexible and allowed us to really make the ceremony our own. His years of experience shows as he was able to gently guide us if we were unsure of something while still giving us the option to basically do whatever we want. He was also very detailed at the rehearsal with all the bridesmaids and groomsman and made sure we were confident in the process before leaving. He made the entire process so easy and our guests immediately came up to us to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and the amazing job he did. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Alexis S · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Officiant!

Richard was such a great help to my husband and I when we were trying to plan out our ceremony! He really helped us put together all of the things we wanted and guided us where we needed it, helping us put together the perfect ceremony.

Richard is incredibly organized and is great at having a plan B or improvising when needed (my husband jumped the gun on the "I do" part and Richard made what could be an awkward moment for another officiant a really fun part of our wedding story).

I could not recommend him enough!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Elizabeth Dean · Married on 10/28/2018

40th Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony

I am overwhelmed with how excellent Rev. Richard was for my parent's vow renewal ceremony. Everything about his service was impeccable, I could not be happier with him from start to finish. He was prompt and professional with his correspondence and the words he spoke at the ceremony were full of warmth! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Shaun

Shaun · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Experience

Reverend Richard Sears should be your only choice for a wedding Officiant in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. He is amazing at what he does and we couldn’t have asked for a more professional, accommodating, sincere and genuine person to truly make our special day! Richard was kind enough to meet with us outside of his normal hours to accommodate our insane work/travel schedule, he provided input and guidance during the rehearsal and prior to the ceremony that made the event the best it could have been. If I could give Richard 20/10 or 10/5 I would because he is what every bride and groom hope for when they begin the search for their perfect person to usher them into the bonds of marriage. Thanks Richard!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Heather Sonnentag · Married on 10/19/2018

Best choice in NC!

We were extremely pleased to work with Rev. Richard Sears for our special day. He was very accommodating to all of our requests and worked with us to plan out every detail of the ceremony. He also brought a sense of confidence and guidance, which took the pressure off of us and let us enjoy the day. We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Carolinas.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Long

Long Thai · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Officiant!

Reverend Richard Sears was a pleasure to have as our wedding officiant. My fiancée and me live out of state but had our wedding in Charlotte, NC. Reverend Richard Sears was flexible and able to accommodate us with several phone call meetings. We were even able to meet him in person while visiting family in NC. Reverend Richard was professional, attentive, and asked a lot of questions to ensure our wedding ceremony was perfect. He even added a humorous personal touch to my fiancée and me during the ceremonial vows. I highly recommend Reverend Richard Sears as your wedding officiant for your special day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved Reverend Richard! He was there to answer all our questions. Loved the time capsule!! Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Rev. Richard Sears did an absolute amazing job. He was extremely friendly from day 1 and completely flexible. He provided a script we could use or we had the option to use absolutely any script we would like. He delivered our custom script perfectly. He checked in on us multiple times leading up to the event as well as multiple times on the day of. I could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Rev. Richard Sears 9
    Rev. Richard Sears 10
    Rev. Richard Sears 11
    Rev. Richard Sears 12
  • Jesi

Jesi · Married on 09/08/2018

Richard was amazing! He went above and behind what we expected. He helped organize people at the Rehearsal. He helped calm my nerves before the ceremony and made sure everything went smoothly during the ceremony. Our photographer even commented about how he stepped out of the way for our first kiss, she had never seen someone be so considerate! He is great at what he does and we are truly thankful we decided to have him for our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Rev. Richard Sears 13
    Rev. Richard Sears 14
    Rev. Richard Sears 15

carla · Married on 09/02/2018

Reverend Richard was great. He had a basic script which was beautiful and you could change from there. We incorporated a special ceremony and Richard was very accommodating and did a great job.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Mary Ann

Mary Ann · Married on 09/01/2018

Best wedding ceremony ever!

I was the MOB and everyone commented about how beautiful my daughter and son-in-law's ceremony was. It was the perfect blend of serious and light, spiritual and down to earth. Richard met with them a couple of times before and the ceremony was deeply personal and reflected who they are as individuals and as a couple. My son-in-laws father is a minister and he was impressed also. If he is available to officiate your wedding you will have the ceremony of your dreams!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Angela · Married on 08/11/2018

Richard the perfect person to officiate our perfect day. We would recommend him to anyone, and our elopement witnesses (dear friends) agree!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Rev. Richard Sears 16
    Rev. Richard Sears 17

cyanasiia · Married on 08/09/2018

We were so happy with our decision to hire Rev. Richard Sears as our officiant. He was so warm and welcoming, you would have never guessed it was our first time meeting him in person. Rev. Sears message of love and devotion was the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony. Thank you so much for blessing our marriage!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

I was 100000% pleased with Richard's officiant services! He is very professional and well spoken. I had several guests come up to me after our ceremony to mention how great he was!

Sent on 07/18/2018