Wine Country Wedding Officiant Reviews

Wine Country Wedding Officiant 5
Wine Country Wedding Officiant 6
Wine Country Wedding Officiant 7

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

We hired Richard Meyer to be our officiant for our wedding and he was such a pleasure to work with. He was so friendly and very helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the day of our wedding. He made our wedding ceremony feel perfect. He knew exactly the right things to say, he was so warm and sincere, and he added just the right amount of humor to bring a little smile to everyone's face. I would definitely recommend having Richard Meyer as your officiant, you will definitely be pleased!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Wine Country Wedding Officiant's reply:

Amanda, thank you for the great review. If you are willing to send a few photo's of the ceremony I would love to add one to my photo gallery. I trust all is going well and please give my best to Cijay.

Richard

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

Reverend Meyer was a phenomenal officiant. From the first time we met, he was so easy to talk to and we knew straight away that he was perfect for our wedding.
    On the day he blew our guests away with his words, and even took a moment to make sure we were part of the moment and not have the day escape us.
    He was very professional and the ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Leslie · Married on 07/22/2014

Before speaking with Richard I wasn't sure what to expect from our ceremony since we were planning it from the east coast. The moment I read Richard's website then spoke with him I felt a warmness that I haven't had with others. The questions he asked of me and my husband, allowed us to think deeply about our relationship and allowed Richard to bring those thoughts into our ceremony. My husband and I are grateful to Richard for making our ceremony a declaration of our love and an expression of our deep emotions. Richard read our answers to his questions and created our ceremony to represent who we are, right down to the last tear. I can't thank him enough for that gift; we both will hold his words in our hearts all the days of our lives.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2014

Rev. Meyer was excellent!! The ceremony he crafted for us was personal and touching, and didn't sound like any other wedding I have seen. Many guests commented on how well it "fit": us.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2014

My fiance and I were eloping to California and were trying to find an officiant for our ceremony. We were thrilled when we connected with Reverend Meyer. He took the time to get to know us and our history prior to the event and was able to use what he learned to personalize the ceremony. We were truly touched by his message, efforts on our behalf, and the attention he gave our special event. We highly recommend Reverend Meyer and are truly thankful we found him for our very special day!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2014

Reverend Richard Meyer just married us on 5/18/14 and I cannot be more thankful for his beautiful service he put together. From the moment we met prior to the wedding tow the day of Richard was professional and had a way of putting myself and now my husband at ease. Richard was also so accommodating, as the day of I forgot the license at my hotel about 15 minutes away from my venue and he patiently waited after the ceremony until it arrived. If you are looking for someone who can customize your ceremony to your faith or preferences, I highly recommend Reverend Richard Meyer.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Mary Beth · Married on 11/26/2008

Reverend Meyer was my first and only choice for our wedding. He is very caring and wants to make the wedding as special and memoriable as possible. He is easy to talk to, and works with you to have the ceremony be exactly what you want. My husband and I were very pleased.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Tarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Richard was absolutely amazing! He customized our vows and made our wedding so personal. He was wam and caring and really went out if his way to make our day special. My husband and I were behind on details and he made sure it all came together. Richard was very easy to work with and we were so pleased with our ceremony!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Phil · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I discovered Richard's website while researching Bay Area officiants, and we decided to reach out to him because he had many positive reviews and seemed super friendly and approachable. Our initial impression was confirmed after we spoke with him on the phone and then met him for coffee in Santa Rosa. He's very down-to-earth and has officiated hundreds of weddings over the past 30+ years. Good sense of humor too! He specializes in outdoor ceremonies at vineyards in Sonoma/Napa/Mendocino and really takes the time to get to know you and your partner before your big day. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how personal our ceremony was this past summer. We highly recommend Richard - don't hesitate to reach out to him, especially because he books up fast!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

Richard was wonderful to work with! He did such a great job getting to know us and making our ceremony very personal. Great experience!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

3.5

Richard was incredibly friendly, easygoing, and helpful in planning our ceremony. He provided templates with a variety of styles that we could draw on for inspiration, and he shared feedback on our vows, readings, and other parts of the ceremony. He guided us through the process and answered all our questions. On the day of the wedding, he was a friendly and calming presence and led a beautiful ceremony. Our guests loved him! We were very happy with our ceremony and with our choice to have Richard lead it.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Wine Country Wedding Officiant 8
    Wine Country Wedding Officiant 9
    Wine Country Wedding Officiant 10
    Wine Country Wedding Officiant 11

Donna · Married on 10/25/2015

Very much enjoyed his service and help through out the ceremony. Very personable and likable and calming!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Wine Country Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Donna for the kind review.

Jill · Married on 10/01/2017

4.2
      3.0

Richard was very well-versed, well spoken as an officiant. He had a lot of great insights to how we should conduct our ceremony. He was prompt with his responses, very understanding. I really enjoyed the ceremony put on by him at my wedding. My one recommendation is to fully address and confirm how the ceremony will be conducted prior to the day of. We wanted to make some changes, add in our own vows the last week prior to saying "I do" and it was a drawn out back and forth discussion between Richard and I. At the end of the day, he does and did exactly what my husband and I wanted! I would recommend Richard for your big day!

Sent on 11/10/2017