Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Guangshuo · Married on 06/14/2016

Pam is a very lovely lady, and she was very responsive. Me and my partner had the ceremony at her place. It was simple and smooth. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for officiant.

Katherine · Married on 06/12/2016

From begging to end my husband and I were impressed by the quality, professionalism and options. Pam was so kind and made a stressful even a lot easier. She always responded to us quickly. She's knowledgeable and very helpful. We even got to customize our vows to include our family. I was completely satisfied and would recommend her and her husband (who takes amazing photos) to anyone!

Stacy · event on 06/05/2016

My husband and I had worked with Rev Pam develop a unique wedding ceremony so when we wanted to have a blessing for our daughter she was an easy choice. Rev Pam helped us to combine traditional and non-traditional elements into a custom ceremony for our daughter which we loved. We highly recommend Pam!

Sent on 07/16/2016

April · Married on 06/03/2016

Pamela really helped us through what was the most special part of our day. Upon first meeting her we felt like we had definitely made a great decision. Pam is very warm and you can tell she loves what she does and really wants to make your day as special as it can be. She walked us through every step of the process and helped us build a ceremony that was the best fit for us, our family and our love. We were very honored to have Pamela marry us. She added something very special to our day.

LorettaSo · Married on 05/31/2016

I found Pastor Pamela through the website. Boy, when I say informative she was/ is. She walked me through every step. Having been married before. She helped with all that we needed to do to make this day a success. Her loving spirit as well as her husband. Taylor and I felt at ease with her being God right hand person. Thanks Pamela & Husband and each individual cat that came to greet us. The Taylor's Loretta & Arlene May 31st 2016.

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Pam is so amazing and nice. Our ceremony was so beautiful and she really took the time to make it super special. She was always there to answer any questions and to make suggestions or give reassurance when needed. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend Pam to anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kristina Ann · Married on 05/27/2016

Rev Pam was super helpful from start to finish. We had multiple phone conversations so she could get to know us and devise a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. She delivered on so many levels and we've received multiple compliments on how original our whole ceremony was. She responded to all questions via email within 24 hours and even checked in to make sure there was nothing we needed help with. I would chose her all over again and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant who is accommodating and will do what she can to put you at ease

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2016

Pam was very responsive to any questions I had along the way. She is knowledgeable and friendly. She took the time to stop in to check with both my husband and I the day of the wedding to make sure everything was okay and we didn’t need anything. I really liked that Pam helped us to create a custom ceremony unique to us. We were able to add a time capsule to our ceremony. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Adrienne · Married on 05/06/2016

She helps make your ceremony unique. I have sat through so many weddings where it was just the same old thing. So many people have told us they loved how ours was personalized to fit us!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Euphemia · Married on 05/06/2016

Rev. Pamela was so great! We wanted something quick and simple and she had a quick opening that worked out perfect! She married us in her home and she is just the kindest woman! We are so glad we found her at the time we did! She was so sincere and thoughtful. :)

Tasheba · Married on 05/01/2016

What can I say, truly amazing experience working with Pam. She gave me so much advice during the vow process and even after we were married. She is really thorough! Her voice is very calm and relaxing, yet audible. She made my wedding day even more special. People complimented me on how beautiful my vows were and just Pam's delivery. She came up with everything! She incorporated poetry in our vows. It was really beautiful. She is extremely flexible. All you have to do is tell her what you want and she'll create a draft for you to approve or alter. She even brought her husband along to capture pictures. She sent them to me via email. I couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thanks so much Pamela !
    Tasheba & Damian
    5/1/16
    The loft

Sent on 06/07/2016

Rev. Pam was absolutely amazing. She is such a kind and genuine person and she tailored our ceremony to our needs. Highly recommend Rev. Pam if you are looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2016

I had a great experience with Pamela. She was always on top of everything and helped me with any questions I had along the way. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were looking for an officiant for our vow renewal. We found Pamela on Wedding Wire and her reviews were awesome. We contacted her and loved her immediately. When it finally came time for our wedding/vow renewal she went above and beyond. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone loved her delivery. We couldn't have been happier and we are so glad we chose Pamela!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Gordon · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm has to be one of the most warmest and kindest people I have ever meet. One of a kind. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, It was just what we wanted and she made it so. The day and what she did for us could not have been more perfect than it was!!! Many Thanks for a Wonderful Day and a Wonderful Memory!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Reverend Pamela is amazing!!! She performed my daughter's baptism 5 years ago and she was so great that we called her back to perform my son's baptism last month. She was very professional. Got back to my emails right away and was extremely accommodating. After the ceremony was over, she even took the time to chat with my daughter which was wonderful to see. She feels like family now! I definitely recommend her! Stop searching, you have found your reverend!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2016

I could have not asked for someone better to marry my husband and I. Pam made us feel so welcome and so comfortable. She was more than flexible with her availability. I told her what day and time and she said "See you then!" She emailed me the pictures that were taken and kept in touch with me after everything was said and done. I would recommend her to anyone I possibly could.

Nicole & Brad Micale

Sent on 03/30/2016

Monique · Married on 03/04/2016

My advice to any bride and groom planning a wedding is to hire fantastic vendors. You will essentially be placing your big day into their hands. Pam was one of those essential vendors. Her experience is unmatched. She promptly responded to my inquiry after I read her rave reviews on weddingwire. We met her in her home and knew she was the right choice. She helped us customize a unique ceremony people are still raving about. She coordinated with the other vendors and our wedding party and even has her own mic system. She arrived early the day of the wedding and met me in the bridal suite to ease any jitters and walk through the ceremony. If you forget a line she will quietly repeat it for you. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Jodie · Married on 02/06/2016

Our ceremony was so touching and personal!!! She made our vows everything that we wanted and more!! I had so many compliments an how beautiful and you could tell it was written just for us! She was always very quick to get back to me with any questions and also send me an instruction sheet on how to change my name. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a personal and lovely ceremony!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Dartanya · Married on 12/06/2015

Rev Pamela Brehm was very attentive before services and during. Her and her husband are warm friendly people with a great location. She went above and beyond handling paperwork and making sure the ceremony was what we desired. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Reece · Married on 11/20/2015

We would recommend Pam to anyone who is getting married! She was great. Very flexible with scheduling and easy to work with. She took the guess work out of the process and even gave us information for the name change following the ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Peter · Married on 11/14/2015

Pamela officiated our ceremony, and did an outstanding job. Leading up to the day, she communicated with us about what sort of ceremony we wanted. She then tailored the ceremony around this, making it a unique, thoughtful, and emotional exchange of vows. Her kind and calm demeanor and her genuine sincerity make her clearly the best choice to officiate at your wedding.

I would strongly recommend Pam to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2015

I had actually found Rev. Pamela Brehm on the Knot through other reviews. She was perfect for our situation and offers various types of ceremonies that fit all kinds of backgrounds. I loved that! You could have something more traditional or religious or something focused more romantically as I'd like to think ours was! She guided us through everything and has been very helpful in all of the little things that go along with getting paperwork done to reviewing vows, etc! Her husband was nice enough to snap a few photos of the wedding the day of. It was nice to see some really good pics while we wait for our hired photographers photos to be finished! I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for their own wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2015

James · Married on 11/01/2015

Fantastic personalized readings. Was easy to arrange and schedule.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Ken · Married on 10/28/2015

I would highly recommend the officiant service that Pamela offers.When our scheduled officiant cancelled on us. Pamela was eager to perform our ceremony. Though we only had a basic wedding ceremony. Pamela was very professional and tailored our wedding ceremony to our liking. She was very responsive to phone calls and very helpful with providing us with information to update my wife's new last name. You will not be disappointed with Pamela!

Sent on 11/16/2015