Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

Reverend Pam is so wonderful! Truly concerned about your wants and needs! Book her early as I see her being extremely busy ALL year round. She is an absolute Godsend. I think what I like about Pam the most is that she makes you feel relaxed about your day. With all of the stress of wedding details, this is not one of those facets that you have to worry about with her! Thank you again Reverend Pam! Can't wait until year 5 to have her marry us again!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Pamela was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more of her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/05/2016

My experience with Rev Pamela, it was wonderful and she is a wonderful person. My ceremony was beautiful. I love everything she did for us. Thank you so much

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2016

We chose to have Pam be our officiant based on the abundance of positive reviews seen online. Our first meeting with her assured us that we were making an excellent decision. From the start, Pam was easy to talk to, truly showed that she wanted to get to know us, and was professional. Over the months leading up to our wedding day, she continually checked in with us, allowed us to be a part of the creation of the ceremony, and was so helpful in guiding us to make our ceremony memorable and special. The people in attendance also expressed how pleased they were with her demeanor, professionalism, and delivery of the ceremony. Pam is absolutely worth "5 stars!" You cannot go wrong with her!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Absolutely a blessing her and her husband were on our wedding day, my family was running late and she waited for them.
    My nerves were a bridal wreck and they both calmed me down.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Michelle & Bob · Married on 07/02/2016

Reverend Pamela Brehm was a real asset to our wedding. We never heard of her prior to setting out to find our officiant but her name kept coming up in our search from different avenues so we set up an appointment and were very pleased from the start. She is professional, down-to-earth, and most importantly really tries to get a sense for who she is marrying. She listened to what we wanted and nailed it. She offered suggestions when needed without being pushy. She has a wealth of ideas, knows her business, and was able to bring our ceremony together to really fit who we are as a couple. We were able to provide as much input as we wanted. She provided as much or as little guidance as we needed and I was able to switch some wording around from different vow choices which made it even more special. - Michelle & Bob C.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Elena · Married on 06/30/2016

Rev. Pamela Brehm has the warmest spirit. My (now) husband and I were so grateful to be married by her. She is full of love and kindness. She's also fun and personal. We got in touch with her very last minute and she rearranged her schedule to make herself available to us. We wanted to be married before the ceremony and wedding day so we didn't have to worry about the legality of being married by a friend. We shared a secret before wedding day ceremony with Pamela and we wouldn't trade it for the world.
    Thank you Pamela!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

Pam was an absolute dream! My husband and I got married in PA, though we live in MD, and we wanted to find an officiant who was non-denominational (as we come from different religious upbringings) and yet was able to convey the best ceremony to truly express us as a couple.
    Pam was very flexible with meeting and we first arranged to meet via Skype (so we could at least kind of meet face-to-face). Afterwards, Pam was extremely prompt with responding to any emails or asking if we had any questions or changes to the ceremony format. She also provided us with a plethora of information about applying for our marriage license which was very helpful.
    We are so happy to have had Pam officiate at our wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2016

diane · Married on 06/24/2016

Pamela was wonderful! She was so receptive to what we were looking for in a ceremony. Our guests thought she did a great job!

Evelyn · Married on 06/24/2016

Pam was wonderful very welcoming and I was very thankful ! She was also very helpful with all the paper work after our ceremony and also sent me very great pictures afterwards which I really appreciated !

Sent on 09/14/2017

Katlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I absolutely would recommend Pamela! She was always able to either email or call me when I needed anything. She is open to anything you want to have in your ceremony!

Ed · Married on 06/17/2016

We began planning for our wedding with what seemed to be an overwhelming amount of work. Once we met with Pam she was able to simplify the most important part for us. She found out our wants, our needs, our vision and put together the most beautiful service for us. She was able to really visualize what we wanted before we knew it. Her experience in creating a personalized service for us surpassed our expectations. The way she engaged with all those in attendance at our service was something truly special and all of our family and friends agree that it was perfectly us.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Guangshuo · Married on 06/14/2016

Pam is a very lovely lady, and she was very responsive. Me and my partner had the ceremony at her place. It was simple and smooth. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for officiant.

Katherine · Married on 06/12/2016

From begging to end my husband and I were impressed by the quality, professionalism and options. Pam was so kind and made a stressful even a lot easier. She always responded to us quickly. She's knowledgeable and very helpful. We even got to customize our vows to include our family. I was completely satisfied and would recommend her and her husband (who takes amazing photos) to anyone!

Stacy · event on 06/05/2016

My husband and I had worked with Rev Pam develop a unique wedding ceremony so when we wanted to have a blessing for our daughter she was an easy choice. Rev Pam helped us to combine traditional and non-traditional elements into a custom ceremony for our daughter which we loved. We highly recommend Pam!

Sent on 07/16/2016

April · Married on 06/03/2016

Pamela really helped us through what was the most special part of our day. Upon first meeting her we felt like we had definitely made a great decision. Pam is very warm and you can tell she loves what she does and really wants to make your day as special as it can be. She walked us through every step of the process and helped us build a ceremony that was the best fit for us, our family and our love. We were very honored to have Pamela marry us. She added something very special to our day.

LorettaSo · Married on 05/31/2016

I found Pastor Pamela through the website. Boy, when I say informative she was/ is. She walked me through every step. Having been married before. She helped with all that we needed to do to make this day a success. Her loving spirit as well as her husband. Taylor and I felt at ease with her being God right hand person. Thanks Pamela & Husband and each individual cat that came to greet us. The Taylor's Loretta & Arlene May 31st 2016.

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Pam is so amazing and nice. Our ceremony was so beautiful and she really took the time to make it super special. She was always there to answer any questions and to make suggestions or give reassurance when needed. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend Pam to anyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kristina Ann · Married on 05/27/2016

Rev Pam was super helpful from start to finish. We had multiple phone conversations so she could get to know us and devise a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. She delivered on so many levels and we've received multiple compliments on how original our whole ceremony was. She responded to all questions via email within 24 hours and even checked in to make sure there was nothing we needed help with. I would chose her all over again and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant who is accommodating and will do what she can to put you at ease

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2016

Pam was very responsive to any questions I had along the way. She is knowledgeable and friendly. She took the time to stop in to check with both my husband and I the day of the wedding to make sure everything was okay and we didn’t need anything. I really liked that Pam helped us to create a custom ceremony unique to us. We were able to add a time capsule to our ceremony. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Adrienne · Married on 05/06/2016

She helps make your ceremony unique. I have sat through so many weddings where it was just the same old thing. So many people have told us they loved how ours was personalized to fit us!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Euphemia · Married on 05/06/2016

Rev. Pamela was so great! We wanted something quick and simple and she had a quick opening that worked out perfect! She married us in her home and she is just the kindest woman! We are so glad we found her at the time we did! She was so sincere and thoughtful. :)

Tasheba · Married on 05/01/2016

What can I say, truly amazing experience working with Pam. She gave me so much advice during the vow process and even after we were married. She is really thorough! Her voice is very calm and relaxing, yet audible. She made my wedding day even more special. People complimented me on how beautiful my vows were and just Pam's delivery. She came up with everything! She incorporated poetry in our vows. It was really beautiful. She is extremely flexible. All you have to do is tell her what you want and she'll create a draft for you to approve or alter. She even brought her husband along to capture pictures. She sent them to me via email. I couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thanks so much Pamela !
    Tasheba & Damian
    5/1/16
    The loft

Sent on 06/07/2016

Rev. Pam was absolutely amazing. She is such a kind and genuine person and she tailored our ceremony to our needs. Highly recommend Rev. Pam if you are looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2016

I had a great experience with Pamela. She was always on top of everything and helped me with any questions I had along the way. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2016