Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Michelle · Married on 01/17/2017

We had the pleasure of having the Rev. Pamela Brehm officiate our service. She was exceptionally warm and welcomed us into her home like we had been family for years. Her level of professionalism was extraordinary, the quality of service - outstanding and her flexibility and responsiveness were unmatched. I would highly recommend Rev. Pam for your special day. She holds a very special place in our hearts for being a part of our blessed day.

Sent on 05/16/2017

B · Married on 12/23/2016

Rev. Brehm was very responsive to our requests for the service and took all our thoughts and ideas into consideration. The service was perfect! We appreciated how well the readings, vows, and message tied together our wishes for the day.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2016

Pamela was wonderful !! Her little chapel in her house was the perfect setting for our intimate marriage. She helped us customize our vows and made the ceremony so special. Her husband even took pictures for us. We would recommend her highly.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Raymond · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I wanted to get married right away after the election not knowing if we would have a chance after Jan 20th. We only had a week to plan. Rev. Brehm came thru and created a beautiful ceremony in very little time. Our wedding was amazing! If we are still in PA we are definitely thinking of renewing our vows here every 5 years. Outstanding!

Megan · Married on 12/02/2016

Pam is absolutely a delight to work with! We planned our wedding in 3 months and she was so helpful with ideas and opinions!! Absolutely loved her!!!

Rick · Married on 11/21/2016

Just give her a call and discuss what you want. You'll get it.

Our ceremony = exactly what we wanted.
    Our ceremony = small, short, intimate and stress-free.
    Our ceremony = it was a pleasure.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Marie · Married on 11/15/2016

She was amazing she gave us just what we wanted our ceremony and even tho it was small I couldn't have asked for more

Brian · Married on 11/11/2016

Pam was an amazing officiant! Extremely responsive and comforting on our wedding day. She even took some incredible photos and captured our special day from different angles. I would highly recommend her!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/04/2016

Pam was fantastic! So helpful and organized, she made things so easy for us!

Carolyne · Married on 10/21/2016

Pamela was awesome. We eloped and were having trouble finding someone to marry us. I emailed Pamela and she called me within a half hour and was able to schedule us later that week. She gave us numerous options for our vows and was accommodating with the location. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Pam was a pleasure to work with! The ceremony was beautiful and very well thought out. She captured me and my husbands story perfectly! She made the entire process very easy and unstressful. She responded to all of my emails right away and even gave me information on obtaining a marriage license and how to change my name. You won't be disappointed!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2016

Rev. Pamela Brehm was an absolute pleasure to work with! When I first contacted Pam, she responded to me right away. She welcomed me and my now husband into her home to allow us to discuss how we wanted our ceremony to go. When we told her the unique ideas we had and the special additions we wanted to include in our ceremony, I never expected her to create such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us. My husband and I wrote "love letters" to each other. We sent them to Pam separately and she kept them a secret until the day of the ceremony. Pam shared special parts from each of our letters. We also told her we call each other our "puzzle piece". As a surprise, Pam had a carpenter make wooden puzzle pieces for us. She stuck our vows to the back of the puzzle pieces and that is how we read our vows to each other. I must say, there was not a dry eye in the room... including my tough husband! Pam stayed in touch with us throughout our entire 2 year engagement! If you want a beautiful, meaningful, and special ceremony, I highly recommend Pam.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

Pamela was always very professional from day one. She helped us figure outhat what kind of ceremony we wanted to do. She incorporated a sand ceremony with the children involved. It was absolutely amazing. Her husband even captured some awesome photos of us during the ceremony. If you are looking for a wedding officiant give her a call. She was and has been very helpful of giving us information on changing the last name.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

When my husband and I were looking for an officiant, we were honestly just looking for someone that didn't cost an arm and a leg to officiate our wedding for us. When we met with Pam, she had a calming and personable demeanor and really made us feel comfortable. We knew that Pam was right for us so we decided to book her even though she was the first officiant that we met with. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely helpful with sending us information on readings and how to get our marriage license. She followed up with me when I forgot to reply being swamped with so many emails and vacations leading up to the wedding. She worked with me on drafting the ceremony and was open to all changes that I had. Since she did not attend the rehearsal, the day of the wedding she was helpful prior to the ceremony with instructing us how to stand. She knew to move out of the way during our vows and also for our kiss! Even after the wedding was all said and done, she sent me instructions on how to change my name and was a helpful resource for that. I highly recommend Pam! She was easy to work with and did a great job for a reasonable rate!

Kathryn · Married on 09/28/2016

She is amazing. She got back to me within hours of requesting her. She made everything so easy with what to expect with getting the marriage license to wedding vows. I truly recommend her :)

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have asked for a better person to marry us! Pamela made every step of our wedding process so simple...we didn't have to worry about one thing! She performed a beautiful ceremony for us! She even surprised us by having her husband there to take some photographs. If you are looking for a Reverend that will make sure you have the best day of your life, Reverend Pamela Brehm is the one for you. She was absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Linda · Married on 09/07/2016

You will be glad you took the chance and booked with Pam. She just made the whole process stress free and easy. Pam was easy to contact with any questions and responded immediately. Our wedding was intimate, but truly couldn't have been nicer.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

We could not be happier with everything! Christopher and Stephanie Salanik

Sent on 09/21/2016

Christine · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Rev. Pamela was truly wonderful. She is very kind, professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about the services she performs. She was very open and easy to work with throughout the entire process of creating our Wedding ceremony and shared a lot of helpful tips and information to get us through the days leading up to our Wedding and beyond. We were blessed to have her to as our officiant and as part of our best day ever. Andy & Christy 9/3/16

Sent on 10/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/28/2016

From the moment we Skyped with Pam to the moment she married us, she was absolutely wonderful! Pam worked with us to create the personal ceremony we wanted and was always reachable, answering my emails usually within the same day. During cocktail hour, one of our guests made a point to tell me how much she loved our officiant and ceremony! I highly recommend that you have Pam officiate your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Jason · Married on 08/27/2016

Pam did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony. She kept in close contact in the weeks leading up to the day to ensure things were done the way we wanted them. She is a kind person, was very professional as an officiant, and works for a fair price. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

-Jason and Katie, married 8.27.16

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 08/19/2016

Pam is seriously the best! She made us feel so comfortable, and was willing to put personal things into our ceremony concerning my late mother and, of course, our children. She made us feel like family from our first meeting, and I'm so blessed that she was our officiant for our special day. Look no further than Rev. Pam!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

kira · Married on 08/13/2016

Rev Pamela was amazing! She was easy to work with, answered all of our questions, and made our wedding ceremony about us! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thank you- The Smiths

Sent on 08/24/2016

todd · Married on 08/09/2016

We are so greatful that we chose Pam to do our wedding! She had a gorgeous yard for us to use as a backdrop. Her suggestions for our ceremony took a lot of stress off of us on our wedding day. Plus it was beautifully written & eloquently spoken. She made sure to incorporate our children in the ceremony in such a way that they all felt important.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Janet · Married on 07/25/2016

Pam was terrific from the first conversation through the service. She is very intuitive about your "style" based on an easy phone conversation... and very flexible on the planning. We were delighted with the overall result and happy that she shared our special day. Janet and Jim

Sent on 08/12/2016