Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

Pamela was always very professional from day one. She helped us figure outhat what kind of ceremony we wanted to do. She incorporated a sand ceremony with the children involved. It was absolutely amazing. Her husband even captured some awesome photos of us during the ceremony. If you are looking for a wedding officiant give her a call. She was and has been very helpful of giving us information on changing the last name.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

When my husband and I were looking for an officiant, we were honestly just looking for someone that didn't cost an arm and a leg to officiate our wedding for us. When we met with Pam, she had a calming and personable demeanor and really made us feel comfortable. We knew that Pam was right for us so we decided to book her even though she was the first officiant that we met with. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely helpful with sending us information on readings and how to get our marriage license. She followed up with me when I forgot to reply being swamped with so many emails and vacations leading up to the wedding. She worked with me on drafting the ceremony and was open to all changes that I had. Since she did not attend the rehearsal, the day of the wedding she was helpful prior to the ceremony with instructing us how to stand. She knew to move out of the way during our vows and also for our kiss! Even after the wedding was all said and done, she sent me instructions on how to change my name and was a helpful resource for that. I highly recommend Pam! She was easy to work with and did a great job for a reasonable rate!

Kathryn · Married on 09/28/2016

She is amazing. She got back to me within hours of requesting her. She made everything so easy with what to expect with getting the marriage license to wedding vows. I truly recommend her :)

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have asked for a better person to marry us! Pamela made every step of our wedding process so simple...we didn't have to worry about one thing! She performed a beautiful ceremony for us! She even surprised us by having her husband there to take some photographs. If you are looking for a Reverend that will make sure you have the best day of your life, Reverend Pamela Brehm is the one for you. She was absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Linda · Married on 09/07/2016

You will be glad you took the chance and booked with Pam. She just made the whole process stress free and easy. Pam was easy to contact with any questions and responded immediately. Our wedding was intimate, but truly couldn't have been nicer.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

We could not be happier with everything! Christopher and Stephanie Salanik

Sent on 09/21/2016

Christine · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Rev. Pamela was truly wonderful. She is very kind, professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about the services she performs. She was very open and easy to work with throughout the entire process of creating our Wedding ceremony and shared a lot of helpful tips and information to get us through the days leading up to our Wedding and beyond. We were blessed to have her to as our officiant and as part of our best day ever. Andy & Christy 9/3/16

Sent on 10/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/28/2016

From the moment we Skyped with Pam to the moment she married us, she was absolutely wonderful! Pam worked with us to create the personal ceremony we wanted and was always reachable, answering my emails usually within the same day. During cocktail hour, one of our guests made a point to tell me how much she loved our officiant and ceremony! I highly recommend that you have Pam officiate your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Jason · Married on 08/27/2016

Pam did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony. She kept in close contact in the weeks leading up to the day to ensure things were done the way we wanted them. She is a kind person, was very professional as an officiant, and works for a fair price. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

-Jason and Katie, married 8.27.16

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 08/19/2016

Pam is seriously the best! She made us feel so comfortable, and was willing to put personal things into our ceremony concerning my late mother and, of course, our children. She made us feel like family from our first meeting, and I'm so blessed that she was our officiant for our special day. Look no further than Rev. Pam!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

kira · Married on 08/13/2016

Rev Pamela was amazing! She was easy to work with, answered all of our questions, and made our wedding ceremony about us! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Thank you- The Smiths

Sent on 08/24/2016

todd · Married on 08/09/2016

We are so greatful that we chose Pam to do our wedding! She had a gorgeous yard for us to use as a backdrop. Her suggestions for our ceremony took a lot of stress off of us on our wedding day. Plus it was beautifully written & eloquently spoken. She made sure to incorporate our children in the ceremony in such a way that they all felt important.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Janet · Married on 07/25/2016

Pam was terrific from the first conversation through the service. She is very intuitive about your "style" based on an easy phone conversation... and very flexible on the planning. We were delighted with the overall result and happy that she shared our special day. Janet and Jim

Sent on 08/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

Reverend Pam is so wonderful! Truly concerned about your wants and needs! Book her early as I see her being extremely busy ALL year round. She is an absolute Godsend. I think what I like about Pam the most is that she makes you feel relaxed about your day. With all of the stress of wedding details, this is not one of those facets that you have to worry about with her! Thank you again Reverend Pam! Can't wait until year 5 to have her marry us again!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

Pamela was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more of her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/05/2016

My experience with Rev Pamela, it was wonderful and she is a wonderful person. My ceremony was beautiful. I love everything she did for us. Thank you so much

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2016

We chose to have Pam be our officiant based on the abundance of positive reviews seen online. Our first meeting with her assured us that we were making an excellent decision. From the start, Pam was easy to talk to, truly showed that she wanted to get to know us, and was professional. Over the months leading up to our wedding day, she continually checked in with us, allowed us to be a part of the creation of the ceremony, and was so helpful in guiding us to make our ceremony memorable and special. The people in attendance also expressed how pleased they were with her demeanor, professionalism, and delivery of the ceremony. Pam is absolutely worth "5 stars!" You cannot go wrong with her!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Absolutely a blessing her and her husband were on our wedding day, my family was running late and she waited for them.
    My nerves were a bridal wreck and they both calmed me down.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Michelle & Bob · Married on 07/02/2016

Reverend Pamela Brehm was a real asset to our wedding. We never heard of her prior to setting out to find our officiant but her name kept coming up in our search from different avenues so we set up an appointment and were very pleased from the start. She is professional, down-to-earth, and most importantly really tries to get a sense for who she is marrying. She listened to what we wanted and nailed it. She offered suggestions when needed without being pushy. She has a wealth of ideas, knows her business, and was able to bring our ceremony together to really fit who we are as a couple. We were able to provide as much input as we wanted. She provided as much or as little guidance as we needed and I was able to switch some wording around from different vow choices which made it even more special. - Michelle & Bob C.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Elena · Married on 06/30/2016

Rev. Pamela Brehm has the warmest spirit. My (now) husband and I were so grateful to be married by her. She is full of love and kindness. She's also fun and personal. We got in touch with her very last minute and she rearranged her schedule to make herself available to us. We wanted to be married before the ceremony and wedding day so we didn't have to worry about the legality of being married by a friend. We shared a secret before wedding day ceremony with Pamela and we wouldn't trade it for the world.
    Thank you Pamela!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

Pam was an absolute dream! My husband and I got married in PA, though we live in MD, and we wanted to find an officiant who was non-denominational (as we come from different religious upbringings) and yet was able to convey the best ceremony to truly express us as a couple.
    Pam was very flexible with meeting and we first arranged to meet via Skype (so we could at least kind of meet face-to-face). Afterwards, Pam was extremely prompt with responding to any emails or asking if we had any questions or changes to the ceremony format. She also provided us with a plethora of information about applying for our marriage license which was very helpful.
    We are so happy to have had Pam officiate at our wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2016

diane · Married on 06/24/2016

Pamela was wonderful! She was so receptive to what we were looking for in a ceremony. Our guests thought she did a great job!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Evelyn · Married on 06/24/2016

Pam was wonderful very welcoming and I was very thankful ! She was also very helpful with all the paper work after our ceremony and also sent me very great pictures afterwards which I really appreciated !

Sent on 09/14/2017

Katlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I absolutely would recommend Pamela! She was always able to either email or call me when I needed anything. She is open to anything you want to have in your ceremony!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Ed · Married on 06/17/2016

We began planning for our wedding with what seemed to be an overwhelming amount of work. Once we met with Pam she was able to simplify the most important part for us. She found out our wants, our needs, our vision and put together the most beautiful service for us. She was able to really visualize what we wanted before we knew it. Her experience in creating a personalized service for us surpassed our expectations. The way she engaged with all those in attendance at our service was something truly special and all of our family and friends agree that it was perfectly us.
    Thank you so much!