363 Reviews for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri

Agnostic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Lutheran (1)
Taoist (1)

Thanks for the wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/12/20, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis did such a beautiful ceremony for my wedding. It will always be one of my favorite moments of that special day. Everyone though he said the words beautifully and with meaning.
I thank rev. Louis for fitting us into his busy schedule.
I look forward to having rev. Louis do other events for us in the near future hopefully.
I also recommend him to others couple looking to make there wedding ceremony touching and beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Lou was fantastic from the start of the entire process. Like most Grooms, I was pretty reserved through most of the wedding planning but from the first time we met my wife and I both felt very comfortable with Lou and his entire explanation of the process. Through a few emails we were able to completely customize our ceremony and have the entire thing scripted out so we knew exactly what we were getting and there were no surprises. Lou had a ton of different options and styles to choose from for each section of the ceremony (vows, religious styles, readings, poems, and his own personal touches). He even had a few unique editions that our guests are still talking about to this day.

My wife and I were very fortunate with our entire wedding. Everything went smooth and our guests loved the party. But many of our guests and even some of my groomsmen were saying it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever seen. A fews guys even told me they were fighting back a few tears.

We couldn't have asked for anything more. A+ Rev. Lou

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AMAZING!!! I wanted our ceremony to stand out and be special and it was all that and more!!! Rev. Louis was absolutely fantastic! I had how many people come up to me afterwards to tell me that our ceremony was the best they've ever seen and how they thought we knew Rev. Louis for years! He was so sweet and kind and made the entire process stress free with such an unbelievable personal touch. I am a total type-A, organized individual with extremely high standards and I think he's got me beat...I never had to follow up with him, he's 100% on top of his game and you will not be disappointed with him!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Louis was an integral part of our amazing wedding day. He was easy to work with, flexible and personalized our ceremony to reflect who we are as a couple. We couldn’t be happier. Our guests were thrilled from start to finish.

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Reverend Lou at our wedding on June 29th 2018 at The Fox Hollow in Woodbury, NY.
I had originally had the idea of having a close family friend officiate our wedding.
I’m glad I didn’t go that route. After meeting Lou I couldn’t picture our ceremony with anyone else in that spot.
Lou is super easy to talk to, a great listener and offered his opinion which was very helpful—all while never overstepping.
He was great about keeping in touch throughout the months leading up the the wedding—whether it was a friendly hello to see how we’re doing or something wedding related.
The day of, he got there early to catch some of our pictures, meet parents and the full wedding party. He arranged to meet with my best man, and all of those who were doing readings as well to go over the flow of the ceremony, etc
My family loved meeting Lou. Even though my family was just meeting Lou for the first time, it felt like he’d been a friend they’ve known for a long time. He just has that type of personality.
Our guests loved the ceremony, and were coming up to us throughout the night to ask about him.
Thanks again Lou for a great day that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and we are still reflecting on how perfect our wedding day was just about three weeks ago. Lou was a huge part of making our day go so smoothly. From the details of the marriage license process to keeping me at ease while standing at the alter...Lou clearly has tons of experience marrying people from all different backgrounds. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Devin, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we met with Rev. Lou for the first time, there was an instant connection. He was extremely personable and spoke to exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. We knew he would be the perfect addition to our wedding. Although he wasn’t available on our date, he offered to write our ceremony and arranged for his colleague, Reverend Britt Hall, to officiate. We were a little hesitant at first not knowing how it would turn out, but their joint effort completely blew us away! Everyone gave us so many compliments on the ceremony! Each guest raved about how thoughtful, personal, and unique it was. Rev. Lou and Rev. Britt had everyone crying and laughing the whole time! I would undoubtably recommend Reverend Lou and Reverend Britt to anyone searching for an officiant! They do a great job working together! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Jillian , 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis Olivieri presented a wonderful ceremony and kept us prepared and at ease every step of the way. Also, he was very quick to respond when communicating by email.

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review
Profile Picture Marvinjo, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so so grateful to have Rev Louis’ presence and support on my wedding day. As the groom, I was nervous, excited, and felt a whole bunch of other emotions prior to the ceremony. Rev Louis not only put me at ease, but he entertained my family and friends as well. He truly is a caring person that takes the time to get to know you and your family. I cannot thank him enough for his services and HIGHLY recommend Rev Louis to anyone who cares for a beautiful ceremony. I hope to stay in touch with Rev Louis to celebrate future milestones with me and my wife. Thank you Reverend. We will never forget our wedding day and you were a big reason for that.

Profile Picture Tet, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with Louis we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. My wife has a hard time opening up to people but immediately opened up to him about what we wanted on our day. Louis took time out of his day just to meet with us and felt like we had a connection. Louis helped us step by step preparing for the ceremony. We took time to go over every detail and that's what made the day special. Louis even took the time out while he was out of the country to make sure we were prepared. The day of he made everything smooth and made us comfortable throughout the entire time. If your looking for one of the best for your ceremony, choose Louis.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is a man that takes the time out to get to know you and will tailor your wedding to the couple. He is entertaining, professional and makes the ceremony something not to forget....Even a few of my guest said they would get married again , just to have him perform the ceremony... Being the groom, I was impressed by him since i meet him...if I could rate him a 10. ...I WOULD

GROOM

Profile Picture D, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lou was the absolute best. Planning weddings can be very stressful at times but when it came to working with Lou, he put all of our worries and stresses at ease. We also got so many compliments about our ceremony and how great of a job Lou did. He was sincere, funny and did everything that we asked. But most importantly, he helped make marrying the love of my life the most unforgettable/special/touching experience and I couldn’t reccomend him enough. Thanks, Lou.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly reccomend using Rev Louis! He took the time to get to know about us and listened to what we really wanted. He was amazing to work with and made our big day extra special. THANKS LOU!!

Profile Picture Ardon, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my now-husband and I began looking for an officiant for our March 2018 wedding, we weren’t completely sure what we were looking for. We knew we wanted a spiritual and meaningful ceremony, but one that wasn’t associated with a particular denomination.

And then we met Reverend Lou! I remember walking away from our first meeting and knowing right away that we wanted Reverend Lou to officiate our ceremony. He is kind, professional, and generous with his time.

For the brides out there that are Type A like me, you cannot pick a better partner than Reverend Lou. His responses are timely, never leaving you with questions for too long. He is also very organized, so you know exactly what to expect from your ceremony.

On our wedding day, everything went so smoothly! Reverend Lou was on time and a big source of comfort for both of us! We also kept getting compliments throughout the evening on how personal and meaningful our ceremony was.

Pick Reverend Lou - you will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Kellie, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Rev. Louis was nothing short of amazing. Our ceremony was small and in my house. From the moment he arrived he was a part of our families. He made everyone feel super comfortable, especially my wife and I who at the time were a ball of nerves. Because of him, the day went as smooth as could be. Multiple people came up to us and said they have never heard such beautiful ceremony. It was overall just an incredible experience. What an inredible person!

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After being a part of two different ceremonies that Rev. Louis Olivieri officiated the discussion to contact him for ours was an easy one. He assisted us in creating an unique and intimate ceremony that our friends and family are still talking about today.

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review - The "Knot Tying" Finale
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So glad we found Rev Louis! So helpful and felt comfortable right from then beginning. Our ceremony was perfect and custom for my husband and I. He kept in touch with us from when we met to our wedding day which was comforting to know he hadn’t forgotten about us. Louis was great in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly and everyone said what they had to say and were where they were supposed to be which took a weight off my shoulders. Thanks so much Rev Louis! You set a great time for the rest of our celebration!

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review
Profile Picture Samantha, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As a groom I didn't have many jobs to do, I was pretty limited to finding the DJ and officiant to marry us.

When scrolling through the usual wedding sites I came across Reverend Lou and let me tell you I cannot be happier that we chose him!

From day one he makes you feel comfortable and at ease which at any point of planning it helps. He comes up with a ceremony essentially of your own choosing mixed with Lou's personality which is excellent!

When he showed up the day of our wedding he was with us every step of the way putting our nerves at ease, along with our bridal party and parents as well. He truly felt like a member of the family on our big day. Also what you are probably looking for and the most important part is we have numerous friends and family come up to us at cocktail and the reception and told us that was one of the best ceremony's they've seen.

So if you are looking anywhere else or considering others, stop. Reverend Lou Olivieri is your guy!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Louis feels like family! He is the kindest, most accepting guy! He invited us to meet him in Manhattan and we instantly fell inlove with him (and his pups)! We ended up spending hours just talking with him! We can’t say enough great things about him and every guest said it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever attended! LOVE YOU REV LOUIS!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Louis was so great. My fiance and I met with him in the city and he was extremely flexible with my busy work schedule. When we met Louis I had already talked to a few Officiants and there was no comparison. We chose him while we were still sitting there! We talked and emailed a bunch of times before the wedding. At the wedding, to our dismay the MaitreD was not pulling her weight, Louis saved the day! The Wedding would have been a disaster if not for him! He sprang into action when he saw the situation and was awesome. During the ceremony he was phenomenal, it has only been a few days, but so many people complimented me for having Reverend Louis Officiate the wedding. This is the person you want there on that special day. We will be calling him when the little ones come into the picture!!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very nice great friendly from the start, we could not have been happier with Rev. Louis Olivieri. Very accommodating service and a true friend indeed. Great communication and level of service, he was there very early before everyone else and made sure all was in order for our special day to go accordingly. Made me and my wife feel very comfortable and helped us threw the whole way and was able to customize our ceremony especially for us in a unique way. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married in the tri state area who seeks out the best level of service out there.

Profile Picture Marco, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Rev. Lou! We knew from the day of our first meeting that he would be the perfect person to marry us. We were so concerned with all the detail of the reception and the last thing on our minds was the ceremony and I'm so glad we came across Rev. Lou because he really personalized our ceremony which let all of our guest know the REAL reason why theres even a reception going on! The ceremony really sets the mood for your wedding and Rev. Lou did a fantastic job at that! During the ceremony there were tears and laughter and just so much LOVE. I never thought I would be a bride to cry but....Rev. Lou made me cry, many tears of joy. You're the best, Lou! We're so honored to have had you marry us, it was the perfect beginning to our forever! Our doggies send many kisses!

Profile Picture Viviana, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I felt very comfortable with Lou right away. He was open to was we wanted/didn't want in our ceremony and offered unique ideas to add to the ceremony that really made it special. Guests are continuing to complement how personal our ceremony was. I am so happy to have worked with him!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews