Rev. Lincoln Weddings Reviews

18 Rev. Lincoln Weddings Reviews
  • Lynda

Lynda Nunley · Married on 10/05/2018

Rev Lincoln , all i can say is Amazing

Rev Lincoln was completely accommodating, price was amazing, he took care of everything I did not worry one bit, he was a blessing to me
    and my family, I will recommend him to anyone coming to Ft Myers, Florida to get married. I will have a Rev for life and feel so blessed
    that we chose him. I just can say enough about his personality, professionalism and courtesy to all our crazy requests. We were married on the
    beach bare feet on 10-5-2018 and it was beautiful. I could not have asked for a better Rev. We will treasure all our pics with him and my family for
    many years. Thank you again for one amazing day!!!!

Rev. Lincoln Weddings 1
    Rev. Lincoln Weddings 2

John & Shannon · Married on 08/09/2014

Rev. Allen officiated our wedding in August 2014 on the beach behind DiamondHead Resort in Ft. Myers Beach, Fl. He did an excellent job in providing us information prior to the wedding and stayed in touch and followed up with us in a timely manner. Rev. Allen arrived to the wedding prior to the ceremony and made sure things were in order. He made us feel comfortable during the ceremony, and it was a beautiful service and day!!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2014

The wedding ceremony with Rev. Lincoln was absolutely beautiful; warm, sweet, funny, moving... we both agreed that it was everything we could have wanted and more, and we wouldn't have done anything different. We got married on Ft. Myers Beach with just two friends and Rev. Lincoln. Our conversations over the phone and emails (we were coming from Colorado) made it very easy to tailor the ceremony to our tastes. He also offered to set up the photographer and florist, or to just give us suggestions. The photographer, Tom Shane, was very good at what he did, easy to work with, unobtrusive during the ceremony, and had a lot of fun ideas. Rev. Allen suggested Santini Floral, and they also did a fantastic job on short notice.

I think every day of some of the special words of advice Rev. Allen gave us. Thank you for the wonderful ceremony, you helped make that day very special!

Katie Smith, Bill Edwards

Just a quick back story on our wedding: my wife and I live in Connecticut, but were determined to have a Florida wedding. With that came the need to plan the entire wedding almost entirely via emails, internet searches and phone calls. At every stage of the process from the initial contact all the way through the wrap up after the big day, Rev. Lincoln was there helping us along the way. He also has a great network of contacts where we were able to find a great DJ through him as well.

Beyond just helping us with the logistics of our big day, Rev. Lincoln made our ceremony the best part of our whole wedding. Beyond the cheers, laughs and joyful tears; the nuptials I shared with my wife were truly moving. We are very thankful that we picked Rev. Lincoln for our wedding and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone in the Ft. Myers/Naples area.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

It is my honor to make your wedding real and really yours whether you live near or far. Thank you for the most excellent feedback!

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2013

Reverend Lincoln was very organized, professional, and caring. He made sure he presented our ceremony in a fashion that fit our personalities, beliefs, and requests. He even traveled from Fort Myers Beach to North Fort Myers for the rehearsal and ceremony. We were very pleased with him.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

It was such a joy being with you and your family on your special day, and I'm so glad you got the country-chic wedding you were looking for! Thank you for the honor of being your wedding minister.

Paul · Married on 03/23/2013

I highly recommend Rev. Lincoln for your ceremony. He did an excellent job at ours and I'm very glad we chose him.
    I will never forget the words of wisdom for the journey he chose for my wife and I.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

Thank you Paul. A minister couldn't ask for a bigger honor than to read something like that! Not that you said you LIKED what I said... hmm, maybe that's a little more cryptic than i like! The two of you are wonderful folk. Blessings to you all the days of your life.

Loan · Married on 10/20/2012

Reverend Lincoln gave one of the best, funniest, and touching sermons at our wedding. He met with us twice before the wedding to get to know us and really personalized it for us. The guests were laughing, crying, and everything in between, except being bored. It was a very touching and memorable ceremony and we were very glad to have chosen Rev. Lincoln to officiate.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

It was such an honor and a blast to do your service. The two of you are a wonderful couple. God's blessings to you.

Derrick · Married on 09/29/2012

It was such a relief to have found Rev. Lincoln! Planning an out-of-town wedding wasn't always easy, but he made the rehearsal/ceremony experience smooth and meaningful. His willingness to meet with us months beforehand to discuss our vision and relationship was an added bonus. I'd recommend RL to anyone looking for a great leader on their special day!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful words. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding in a beautiful place for two beautiful people.

David · Married on 08/15/2012

Rev. Lincoln was great for our wedding! He was able to help us plan the service and gave us great suggestions on readings and format. He was also very accommodating to work with our short time frame to make our ceremony special.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

It was a fun and wonderful wedding indeed! My continued prayer for God's richest blessings on your whole family.

Reverend Lincoln, wasn't keen on me calling him Rev, lol

He was fantastic, my daughter and son in law were so happy with him. He met with them and personalized the even. So touching. Dear, dear, man.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

I wasn't?! "Rev" your engines, what can I say. (Sorry, it's officially bad pun day). I wish I knew who you were to say thank you. Glad you and they were blessed.

Cory · Married on 04/14/2012

Rev. Lincoln was very thoughtful and responsive to all inquiries. He spent a great deal of time speaking with my fiance and I prior to the ceremony in order to make it a special event and personalized for us. I would recommend him for any future bride and groom.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind and encouraging words. It was an honor to be there for the two of you for a very special wedding.

pamela · Married on 09/10/2011

I didn't want a judge at a court house, or Elvis in Vegas, or a ordinary notary., or a tradional church wedding., but I did want a man of God to perform our very simple immediate family wedding ceremony., thats when I found Rev. Allen., He was ment to be., God sent., I was lucky enough to be a local when I found him., but all of our responces where via email and mail., till we had an official meeting prior., I took up alot of his time with my lengthy emails , that he honorably took the time to read and respond, with care and patience, in timely manner, was nonjudgemental., understanding, kind, open and receptive to my ideas and thoughts, He will send you a homework assignment that will take some thought and reasearch., but take the time , find what it is you want, and he will make it into your personilized cermonie made for the two of you., one of a kind., He is multi dominanal., his resume had me at a previous hopice minister, since I was a previous hospice nurse., but he has other impressive references as well., he also offers other extras to make your day individualized., we opted for the conch blow and champagine toast, but he offers many more options such as seashell toss, sand fills, etc. just check with him., he will or could make it happen., He is very flexable, and aims to make your day yours., he listens, and uses it to personalize , and individualize your own unique ceremony., being our 3rd marriage each, both of us done the tradional 2 times., we changed it up a bit. kept it to the format , but tweeked it., made it more real for ourselfs., and Rev. Allen kept it real and true , and spiritual., made it official even though we wern't at a church alter., but in the midst of Gods country instead., It was still just as real., just as moving., and even more special., we had 3 main objectives a minister and a photographer.,
    and location , the rest was details., and we got lucky with all., but many thanks go to Rev. Allen., he was the key ., He made our day happen and made it special, personalized , and individulized., couldn't of done it without him., never been to a wedding mine or others, that it was so perfectly fit to the bride and groom., through words, scripture, & homily, picked from our own ideas , stories, thoughts, and preference., and he turned it into a wedding..., A true gift of God., He is a chosen, he is special., he is fun, he is sweet, and kind, and caring, and loving, he is one I would recommend to anyone., he started off as a hired officiant., but has turned into a life long near and dear one...

Sent on 09/21/2011

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

These are wonderful gracious words and I am deeply touched by them. Thank you!

Marty · Married on 12/17/2017

Reverend Lincoln is truly a professional and does everything he can to insure you ceremony is perfect. We highly recommend Allen. Thank you so much for making our special day so wonderful

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an honor to officiate your blessed day!

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2018

We had a free Catholic wedding ceremony in March 2018 in Englewood, FL and Father Allen did a great job! As we are from Germany we communicated via email most of the time, but we also had a personal meeting a few days before the wedding to elaborate the final details. Father Allen answered all of our questions and it was a pleasure to get to know him!

Jan · Married on 04/21/2014

Rev. Lincoln was exactly what we were looking for. We were married in Florida in April 2014 and we only spoke over the phone and via email up until we met him at our rehearsal. He helped us with everything and could have helped with even more (i.e. Dj). We described ourselves and what type of wedding we wanted and he came through. Our guests said how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would recommend him with pleasure.

david · Married on 05/17/2018

We are from Indiana and wanted a beach wedding just the 2 of us. We had never met Rev Lincoln so we didn't know what to expect. It was very professional and smooth. He did a great job interjecting the points that we said we wanted. I highly recommend him.

Robert · Married on 05/03/2015

0.4
      0.5

If you want an officiant that is accessible and will help you plan your ceremony, look elsewhere. Rev Lincoln nearly ruined our wedding as we were coming from out of town and Rev Lincoln neglected to return any contact effort regarding our ceremony beyond the initial discussion and reservation deposit. If you are comfortable with being left on your own to assume how your ceremony is going to go, loose ends, and apprehension just prior to your big event, then Rev. Lincoln is suitable. Fortunately we were able to find another local officiant at the last minute who stepped up, responded to our requests timely, and made our day memorable.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rev. Lincoln Weddings's reply:

This is an inaccurate review under dispute and review for removal. This person hired me 10 days before the wedding, sent me the requisite information to do the wedding, made NO further contact attempt with me nor requested one, and when I called the morning of the wedding told me he hired somebody else. A month later he threatened to write this review if I did not return the nonrefundible deposit. Let me be clear, if you cancel me the day of your wedding because you find it inconvenient to communicate with me, your nonrefundible deposit is a donation to the ministry.