174 Reviews for Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister, Professional Officiant

User Photos
Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
Pagan (1)

- [ ] I loved working with Kelly! She was so kind and pleasant to work with. You could tell she genuinely cared about us as a couple. She was also very professional and was good about making sure everyone knew where to stand and what to do during the ceremony, especially my husband and I. She kept little details in mind, like where my husband and I were standing during the ceremony so that we would get the best pictures...something that is so easy to forget about when you’re up there as the bride and groom, so it was wonderful to have someone give us gentle reminders for things like that. She was always prompt in her responses to any emails and questions I had along the planning process and she was very open to any customization we wanted to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

I absolutely love Rev Kelly Jo! She puts so much love into every word she speaks. I picked her to be our officiant before I ever met her, just by reviews I sent her a email and mailed a check and it was the best decision I made. Months later, we went to met with her to put our ceremony together and I instantly feel in love with her. I feel like it is such a stressful time with so much nervousness, all day I cried and was freaking out. Once Rev Kelly came to see me just before the ceremony and all was okay. I was able to get myself together and have the most beautiful ceremony that I was able to enjoy. Thank you so much for making our day so enjoyable Rev Kelly, you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Photo for Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister, Professional Officiant Review
Profile Picture Skye, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

We were so impressed with the way Rev. Singleton made our day special for us. The vow choices are numerous, and we were able to tailor them specific to us. Rev. Singleton accommodated our short lead time and special requests. She is professional, flexible, and a joy to work with. She made our experience truly memorable.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly Jo was fantastic! Although not spending much time with Kelly her personal touch to our ceremony was amazing. We appreciated all that she did on short notice of our request. I highly recommend Kelly, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish there was an option on Wedding Wire to give 10 stars, because I would give Kelly that rating. Throughout the planning process, Kelly was available to answer questions, and helped us to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours. She was wonderful at our rehearsal, and helped to keep everything flowing smoothly. We felt very confident in what we needed to do at our wedding. On the day of our wedding, she made our ceremony so incredibly beautiful and meaningful with her uplifting words. If you are looking for someone who genuinely cares about making your ceremony beautiful to remember, I fully recommend Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Pagan, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton was absolutely WONDERFUL and such a dream to work with! We are SO thankful we found her. She helped us craft our ceremony to ensure it was exactly what we wanted, and it was honestly perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great Kelly was and we really couldn't agree more. Kelly is so professional, caring, friendly, accommodating, and the list continues. Please don't wait another second to hire her for your special day!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 11/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton is an amazing person. Her warmth and compassion shown through immediately. She was very interested in our love. She was eager to help us make our ceremony perfect. She includes any aspect of a ceremony that you would want. We wanted it to be "us" with touches of religion. She also included us honoring our families and bringing our moms flowers. This simple touch meant the world to them. Rev. Kelly Jo has become a friend to us and we are beyond happy with our choice. Everyone noticed her passion and compassion towards us.

Profile Picture Jussy, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Kelly was so easy to work with. We are a lesbian couple that were looking for someone who was happy to perform our vows. Kelly was more than happy! She went out of her way to be flexible with us when we had a pet emergency and was very supportive of us as a couple. She communicated with us while on vacation in Ireland and helped us pull off a beautiful ceremony in 2 weeks. We would both highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kari, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were very pleased with Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton throughout our ceremony and also during the planning phase. She was very helpful, insightful, sincere, and professional. When my husband came up with a different twist on a "glass breaking" ceremony that involved our children, she helped us to see it through and it was truly exceptional. We definitely made the right choice in officiant. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Kelly was so personable and, at the same time, professional during the wedding planning process. She got back to us almost immediately after any contact, she provided us with tons of options; Most importantly she added the option to include our daughter in the ceremony, in a special section called Family Promises. I believe that every couple wants something unique on their special day – formal vs. informal, short vs. elaborate, religious vs. non-religious, etc. But I also believe Kelly has so many diverse options that could accommodate and inspire everyone’s special ideas.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton for our ceremony in May. She guided us through the process of creating a unique ceremony and helped us create a non-religious ceremony that still honored the significance of our union.

On the day of, when the hair and makeup team were running behind, Kelly Jo helped ensure that everything went smoothly, and helped keep the groom and event coordinator updated.

It’s been more than a month, and we’re still getting messages from our friends and family expressing their joy at being part of such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. We are so grateful to Kelly Jo for her awesome preparation and execution, and we look forward to working with her again in the future as we celebrate other milestones in our lives.

Profile Picture JoAnne, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic

Kelly Jo is such a sweet person and we really enjoyed having her officiate our wedding. She was great at communicating with us through the process. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit our style and guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Krista, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly was an excellent choice - she is very professional and extremely nice. We had a blast working with her! She made the ceremony process so easy and took a lot of stress off of us. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of working with Kelly for our wedding on October 28, 2016 at The Cork Factory Hotel. From our first meeting with Kelly, we knew that she was the Reverend for our special day. Kelly was available via e-mail or by phone throughout the entire planning process. She was always open to discuss different opinions, ideas or thoughts. During our wedding rehearsal, Kelly did a wonderful job guiding our family to practice the procession to ensure that everyone was prepared for our wedding day. Kelly’s grace and calm attitude immediately made any nerves disappear as we practiced our wedding vows. On the day of our wedding, we couldn’t have been happier with Kelly. Kelly led a lovely ceremony. Every word she said, my husband and I listened to intently and she made us feel as if we were the only three people in the room that day. The ceremony and vows touched our hearts so deeply because Kelly helped us create our own unique ceremony that was personalized to us and our relationship. We shared many laughs and some happy tears that day! My husband and I were so grateful to have Kelly as our Reverend. Without a doubt in our mind, we would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone. She was kind, a calming presence and absolutely lovely. We are so thankful for Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton!
Sincerely,
Meredith & Justin Getz

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton was a pleasure to work with. She was so kind and caring. I would recommend her to anyone getting married! She was very thoughtful and you can tell she truly believes in and has a passion for her work:)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly has been wonderful to work with. From the first email I sent to her, I knew she would make a great choice. She responded to my emails quickly and never made me feel like I was being a bother to her with my constant emails and questions. She really allowed us to plan our own ceremony with our own details, but gave us just the right amount of guidance also to make a ceremony plan that would flow. I have no doubt she will help make our day special and can't wait to have her officiate our wedding in October!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kelly truly cares and only wants the best for your special day and beyond. From the first time we met her to our final goodbyes after the ceremony, she genuinely cares about you as a couple and that your ceremony goes as you had always hoped and dreamed. She is an amazing speaker, and offers so many options to make sure the ceremony is exactly as you want it. We were very honored to have such a wonderful person not only take part, but guide and conduct our ceremony. Thank you! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed

Kelly is an outstanding spiritual mentor and officiant. She has a very calming presence, and she is so nice, attentive, and invested in the couple she plans to wed. We were not worried one bit that we were booking her from out of state or that we only spoke on the phone before booking. We felt an instant connection to Kelly. She is very responsive to emails, and has so many suggestions and options for you to customize the ceremony to have it be reflective of the couple's lives. We loved working with her and she is a friend and spiritual mentor we will have for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly Jo worked with my husband and I to create a unique ceremony that was tailored specifically to us and our love. We are both non-practicing Christians, and it was important that the words and prayers we used were indicative of our beliefs. Kelly Jo lead a beautiful ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted. She is a calm, positive person who is wonderful to work with. She took a lot of the pressure and stress out of wedding planning, and it was an honor to have her marry us and be apart of our special day. We highly recommend Kelly Jo for couples of all faiths and backgrounds!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Kelly Jo was amazing throughout the whole process! I grew up in the area, but had moved to California so we had to plan everything long distance which always has its challenges. She was very accommodating with the time difference and with our busy schedules when we were in town to meet with her. She made writing the ceremony and the vows effortless and they were so beautifully written reflecting who we are as a couple. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect as well. The ceremony flowed very nicely and her delivery was great. She even took care of mailing in our marriage license because we were leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. Kelly Jo is so wonderful and I couldn't have imagined anyone else to perform our ceremony and unite us as husband and wife!

Profile Picture User7285333, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly was outstanding to work with from the moment we reached out to her. She was able to help us out with all of our questions. Kelly also let us write words about our significant other and she read it out loud to our wedding guests which was just the touch I was looking for. Many people told us how beautiful our ceremony was, we would recommend Kelly to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie , 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You’ll find Kelly as professional, responsive, respectful, caring, sweet, and personable as my wife and I did. We were very intentional about our ceremony and were searching for the right fit that would blend our traditional faith and eclectic spiritual backgrounds in a nontraditional same sex marriage. We found Kelly through this site and knew upon speaking with her by phone (returned our call within two hours) and meeting with her (within one week of our call) that her personality, style, and customizable ceremony options were the perfect fit! Kelly worked with us every step of the way and provided flexibility, guidance, and expertise in blending our individual styles in an organized, fluid manner. On the day of our ceremony, Kelly was early, greeting us with a big smile and kind words. She worked with ease with other vendors to flawlessly perform our ceremony. She even rolled with the rainy weather, which cleared just in time for our outdoor ceremony. What impressed us the most is that Kelly was fully present in the moment with us feeling the overwhelming love and happiness that we and our guests were feeling during our ceremony; this came through sincerely in Kelly’s heartfelt delivery that added value to our special day. After the ceremony, Kelly offered her personal congratulations and promptly submitted paperwork for our marriage license. We are so thankful Kelly was an integral part of our special day and think you will be just as pleased as we were!

Profile Picture User7345316, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we chose Kelly to officiate our wedding. Her warmth and kindness won us over almost immediately. You can tell she enjoys what she does, and she is genuinely interested in your vision for your ceremony. Her preparedness and professionalism were top notch, and put us at ease during what can be a stressful planning stage. We had nothing but positive comments from our guests, and we will recommend Kelly very strongly. Thanks!

Profile Picture Aaron, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Kelly Jo was an absolute joy to work with. My now husband and I were unsure at the beginning of exactly what type of ceremony we had in mind. Kelly Jo quickly assisted in the creation of our ceremony, and guided us in the right direction. We were able to personalize every moment of our ceremony and suggest quotes/texts to create exactly what we had in mind. Thank you Kelly Jo for helping us create the most important and memorable moment in our lives.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/23/16, 1 Review