Rev. Julio C. Fernandez Reviews

21 | Lehigh Acres, FL

21 Reviews for Rev. Julio C. Fernandez

Abby · Married on 03/26/2016

We absolutely LOVED Pastor Julio! He was professional, kind, and quick to respond. We were from out of state, but he managed to make our ceremony very personal. He did a great job including our children, which was very important to us. His sermon was beautiful and very fitting. Both of our families were so surprised he knew so much about us, it was a fun surprise for them. I would highly recommend him to anyone- we couldn't have been happier. It was a perfect fit. Thank you so much for making our day an unforgettable one. God Bless you!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

It was a priviledge to have done your ceremony. God bless you both. Pastor Julio.

Chrissy · Married on 04/26/2015

Pastor Julio made our wedding day the most special day of our lives! He met with us before the ceremony and always talked to us throughout this entire process. He felt like he was apart of our family! He did a tremendous job making the wedding personalized and tailored to us. We are so grateful for such a wonderful pastor for our wedding day! THANK YOU PASTOR JULIO! Please select him as your officiant you will be so grateful you did! Trust in him- he will make it the best day of your lives!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

I really enjoyed doing your ceremony and meeting your families. Have lots of happpiness together. Blessing!

Ray · Married on 03/21/2015

My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our Ceremony.
    I've been to several weddings in my life, but Pastor Julio performed the two best ceremonies I have ever witnessed. Luckily, one of them was our wedding on March 21st, the other was my sister and her husbands wedding a couple of years prior.
    He was professional, caring, welcoming, and punctual from the very beginning and we are still surprised by how easy he made everything.
    Pastor Julio performed a bi-lingual ceremony for us in English and Spanish flawlessly and was paramount in orchestrating the flow of the ceremony giving us honest advice throughout the process.
    Even if I wanted to come up with some sort of constructive criticism, I couldn't. Pastor Julio was a true professional and will always come highly recommended by my wife and I.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have performed your wedding ceremony. Be very happy! Pastor Julio

Pastor Julio was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding ceremony so special. I truly think God sent Pastor Julio our way! His professionalism was impeccable. His responsiveness was always within a couple of hours, and the overall quality of service was beyond what we imagined! Pastor Julio wrote a touching ceremony that will be cherished forever. We will use Pastor Julio for future family events. Thank you so much Pastor, much love, George & Jennifer

Sent on 11/26/2014

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Couples like yourselves are the ones that make weddings special. Much happiness to you both.

Julio was amazing. He was extremely organized and you could tell that he really enjoys what he does. He provided a wonderful bilingual ceremony that flowed and included our English and Spanish-speaking guests. He wanted to know about us, and his attention to detail was great. It was honestly perfect.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I do enjoy doing weddings, specially for nice couples like yourselves. Love each other "mucho mucho"

Ritzy · Married on 01/18/2014

Para mi a sido el mejor pastor que e conosido, me a Hiso mi sueños realidad y fue muy nice y sobre todo muy paciente el dia de mi boda llegue como una 1 tarde y El me espero. La ceremonia q hiso fue muy Bonita la mas Bonita que e visto mi Amiga se caso hace poco y nada q ver la ceremonia q tubo y llego 30 min tarde la llamo y le dijo q si no llegava se Iva. Si leen mi review no se van arepentir . Ritzy

Sent on 01/23/2014

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you Ritzy! Be very happy! God Bless you!
  • User3792076 · 2+ years ago

From our first conversation we knew that Rev. Julio C. Fernandez was an amazing fit .We were so grateful to have him as our officiant and give such a beautiful ceremony that expressed our love that we built over the past 10 years. Our family and friends loved every second of the ceremony. We loved that we were able to customize and have a bilingual ceremony with added elements that were important to us. Thank you for being apart of our memories that we will cherish forever.

Rudy & Samby
    12.21.2013

Sent on 02/12/2014

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Doing your wedding was a great pleasure. Wish you the best. God Bless you!

stacy · Married on 06/01/2013

Julio did an amazing job with our ceremony! He tied everything together perfectly and the ceremony felt special and unique to us. Not only did we enjoy it, but our guests specifically pointed out how great the content and delivery was!

Julio - Thanks for braving the heat with us and making our day special!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to share on your special day. Wish you the very best!
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 04/20/2013

Rev. Julio was the absolute PERFECT officiant for our wedding! My husband and I cherish love in our daily life and Julio brought the perfect combination of emotion, elegance, love and humor to our ceremony that was beyond I could have dared to dream to ask for. Not only that, but his bilingual services were just perfect for us. I received so many compliments on our ceremony and it is all thanks to him. If we ever have a ceremony to renew our vows or our friends get engaged, I will be recommending him to EVERYBODY!! Thank you Rev. Julio!
    Sincerely,
    Matt & Fabiola Cole
    April 20, 2013
    Naples, Florida

Sent on 05/03/2013

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thanks for the endorsement. The love you both share made the ceremony a delight. You both make a great couple. I wish you nothing but the best for your lives.

Kristine · Married on 03/03/2013

Pastor Julio was a pleasure to work with. He delivered a beautiful sermon. Our ceremony was wonderful. We are very happy that we chose Pastor Julio as our officiant.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

The love you both share made this ceremony beautiful! Eternal Bliss to you both!

Ronny · Married on 11/17/2012

We were very happy with Pastor Julio! He addressed our bilingual ceremony needs and also worked with us to create the ceremony we wanted. Very attentive to detail and thorough. We are very happy that he was part of our special memorable day :)

Sent on 01/16/2013

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Julio did an amazing job of interviewing us on Skype months before our wedding date (we would have met in person but we don't live in Florida and didn't come to Ft Myers Beach at all before the wedding), writing very organized emails, promptly responding to any concerns we had, meeting us for a great rehearsal, and conducting the ceremony in a beautiful way. We had family from both Venezuela and the U.S., and the bilingual ceremony he wrote with our personalized inputs (which he was also very open to) received many compliments from our guests. The sand ceremony that he suggested was also a highlight of the wedding day and we treasure the glasses we had made for it (now lovingly displayed in our home). We very very very highly recommend him to all brides and grooms!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Have a great and happy life together! Pastor Julio

Tonya · Married on 05/19/2012

As a wedding coordinator, it was a pleasure working with Rev. Fernandez. He was very responsive to calls/e-mails and was flexible as the ceremony script changed right up to the last day. Rev. Fernandez was helpful in providing script ideas, in both Spanish and English, and did an excellent job in officiating the wedding in both languages. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Pastor Julio.

Tanairis · Married on 05/19/2012

Pastor Julio Fernandez did such an AMAZING job! He was excellent to work with. Out of all our wedding vendors, he was the most accomodating. He really went above and beyond what was required. Within the first week of meeting with him, he had already provided us with the first draft of our ceremony, even though the wedding was months away. He guided us through every step of the process, including how to obtain our marriage licenses. I really wanted an officiant who spoke spanish to accomodate my family, so he suggested that we do the ceremony in spanish and our vows in english. My family loved the ceremony. The words he spoke were beautiful. He has a great personality. He is funny and really makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him. He will make the entire process as smooth and stress-free as possible!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • F

frances · Married on 04/14/2012

Estamos bien agradecidos con el Pastor Julio fue una ceremonia preciosa y fue en bilingue para que familiares y amistades entendieran. Gracias a su metodo, en donde el escribe todo lo que se va a decir ese dia, nos dio la posibilidad de leer y analizar de antemano, exactamente lo que iba a decir y nos dio la posibilidad de agregar o quitar cosas. No tuvimos que quitar nada, pues todo lo que el redacto en esa ceremonia, fue maravilloso se lo recomendare a familiares y amigos...Gracias Thanks to Julio are wedding was amaizing, we couldint ask for anything more Julio made are day PERFECT...Thanks Frances & Alex

Sent on 05/10/2012

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

The wedding was indeed beautiful because of the love you both share. God Bless you!

Mike · Married on 11/04/2011

Pastor Julio was great! From the first time I called him (I found him through this website), he had been nothing but professional. He kept in contact almost weekly with emails, texts, and calls. We met him in person about a month before the Ceremony so he could get a lay of the land and we could go over all of the details. He wrote the entire Ceremony and our vows and was very flexible with all the changes we needed. Our Ceremony was in both English and Spanish and it came out beautifully. He took charge (which we needed!) at the Rehearsal and made sure everyone was in the place and knew where they needed to be. Honestly, we would have been lost without him! He answered all of my questions and emails promptly and really guided us in how the Ceremony should be. It came out perfectly. We couldn't have been happier. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

You both make a beautiful couple. It was a joy working with you and your family. Enjoy your marriage!

Stacie · Married on 08/13/2011

Pastor Julio was perfect for a bilingual ceremony. He is very professional, personable and responsive. I don't normally write reviews but he was great! I highly recommend his service!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Maria · Married on 05/22/2011

FANTASTICO!!!!!! Nunca pensamos que nuestra ceremonia seria tan emotiva y nos hiciera recordar las palabras que nuestro Pastor Julio pronuncio ese dia tan importante.

Al principio nos advirtio Pastor Julio que generalmente las parejas, por los nervios del momento, se olvidan de lo importante que se dice en la ceremonia y gracias a su metodo, en donde el escribe todo lo que se va a decir ese dia, en el momento de la ceremonia con antelacion, nos dio la posibilidad de leer y analizar de antemano, exactamente lo que iba a decir y nos dio la posibilidad de agregar o quitar cosas. No tuvimos que quitar nada, pues todo lo que el redacto en esa ceremonia, fue maravilloso, mas bien agregamos algunas cosas que queriamos decirnos en ese momento y fue maravilloso. Nunca nos vamos a olvidar de cada palabra que se dijo ese dia.

Ademas, por el hecho de ser una ceremnia muy intima y gran parte de nuestros familiares y amigos venian del extranjero y son habla hispana, pudieron entender y participar en la ceremonia en su idioma.

Nunca olvidaremos la parte mas importante de nuestra boda, la ceremonia, las palabras, las declaraciones que hicimos en ese momento tan especial.

Gracias Pastor Julio por habernos dado la posibilidad de que en nuestras boda, prevalezcan esas palabras tan conmovedoras y bellas que se pronunciaron ese dia.

For English speakers: Our ceremony was the best, thanks to Rev. Julio. He knows how to create an unforgettable ceremony!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Muchas gracias. Que Dios los bendiga y sigan siempre felices y enamorados!

Monica · Married on 04/16/2011

Carlos and I would like to thank you so very much for the amazing job you did at our wedding ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything more. We have gotten so many compliments on how touching and personal our ceremony was, and we both are so happy with how it turned out. You truly made our wedding day PERFECT! Thank you so much and best of luck to you in the future. We will definitely be recommending you to our engaged friends in the future.

Monica & Carlos of Miami, FL

Sent on 06/02/2011

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you! May God Bless you. Enjoy your married life, you both make a wonderful couple.

My husband and I decided to say our vows on the beach in Florida, just the two of us, and Rev. Julio was great. He was very flexible and accommodating. We were not able to speak with him much in person before the day of the ceremony, as we are from out of state, but he was always very kind on the phone and really met all of our expectations on our special day. Everything that he said was great and we really liked that he asked us a little about our relationship and used it when we said our vows. It also meant a lot to us that Julio is bilingual and we were able to say our vows in both English and Spanish, as we speak both languages. It made things even more meaningful. Our ceremony only took about 30 minutes, so the cost felt a little high to us for such a short amount of time, but we also understand that he had to prepare the vows and everything in advance and had to drive to our location, so it was worth it. Overall, Julio was great and met our expectations. I would recommend using his services.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thanks for your review. God bless you both and be very happy!
  • Yesi

Yesi · Married on 04/14/2018

Where do I start?

I came to Pastor Julio in a desperate search for a minister. My fiancé was raised Catholic and I was raised Christian. Churches put a lot of "BUTS" about us getting married through either one. I was very disappointed because we both wanted our ceremony to be meaningful not just a simple "I DO". This is where I thought about looking for a minister.! Luckily I found Pastor Julio. He responded to me very fast. He mentioned how he can do Non-Religious, Semi-Religious or Religious ceremonies. We decided on Semi-Religious.!!!which takes about 20 mins. He asked important questions and wrote everything down to give him an idea of how to conduct our ceremony. I am extremely pleased and excited. I will be getting married in April and I cannot wait.! He can do Spanish or English Ceremonies. I highly recommend Pastor Julio. Everything that I dreamed of for my ceremony will be carried out and more.!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rev. Julio C. Fernandez's reply:

Thank you for your review. It will be a beautiful wedding indeed.