Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 5
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 6
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 7

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2011

Judith made us feel comfortable and at home from the first phone call. My husband and I wanted a no fuss ceremony that was still personal and special. The very first phone call, I felt like Judith really talked to me like a person and cared about what we wanted and how we felt more than the business side of it. She truly wanted us happy with our ceremony. It was such a simple process leading up to the day, and she was so excellent with responding to emails quickly, that I had no questions when the time finally came. We were married in her living room, which gave it such a personal and intimate feel. Her and her husband were so great and accomidating and even let us use their tripod for our video camera so that everyone could enjoy the ceremony instead of having to worry about recording it. She used personal information about us to add a lightness and personalization to the ceremony, while still keeping it meaningful and heartfelt. After we were married, we even stayed around for an extra 10 minutes or so talking with Judith and her husband! It was the perfect day and I couldnt have asked for more! You will not regret contacting her!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Mr. & Mrs. Charette:
    THANK YOU for your kind words, and quick review. It was so much fun working with you, and I'm so glad you were pleased. Your entire family (and best friend) were wonderful, and I'm very happy that your friend was able to be with you. It definitely much warmer in front of the fireplace than it would have been outside in that high wind. Your dress was SOOO pretty, and it would have been a shame to have it hidden beneath a heavy winter coat. Lots of years of love.
  • O

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2011

We had a wonderful wedding with the help of Rev. Judith. She helped us create a meaningful ceremony that impacted us, as well as all of our special guests that shared the day with us. During the planning process, Rev. Judith was extremely supportive and a excellent guide. Most importantly, during the day of our wedding, she helped us really enjoy our ceremony and take in all the specialness of that day. We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to meet Rev. Guasch.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Oct23,
    Thank you so much! The sun cooperated, and you had a fantastic fall day! And I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy the day, that's why I'm here, aside from the obvious. Your wedding was an inspiration to me as we plan Tara's wedding. AND, I will never forget my conversation with Jerry during the reception. It was truly my honor to be a part of your day.

AManda · Married on 10/01/2011

As a bride, I wanted the best officiant to provide services for our wedding. Judith was referred to me. When I made that first phone call to get, I knew I didn't have to search for another officiant. She was so helpful and very easy to talk to. She was more of a friend/mother figure than an officiant. With the tone of her voice, you instantly knew she was determined to make your day the best.
    During my reception, all I heard was how great the ceremony was. I have relatives asking me for her phone number. Judith was fantastic and I highly recommend her to future brides!!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Dear Amanda:
    Thank you for your review. I can't believe how long we had been talking about your big day, and now it's over. I just wish we would have had the time to stay for your reception. You looked absolutely stunning, and aside from the chill in the air, your day was perfect. Talk to you soon.

Hallie · Married on 09/16/2011

Rev. Judith Guasch performed our wedding ceremony on Sept. 16, 2011. She had a smile on her face from the moment I met her until the time she left. She was a source of comfort and a confidence booster. She talked to us weeks before our wedding and turned our conversation into a beautiful story told through our ceremony. We were both surprised by how well she listened to us and understood who we were as a couple. We watched our family and friends stay engrossed in her words and laugh along with us as she recalled our favorite things to do together. She did exactly what she advertised she could do and made our ceremony one to remember. For the rest of the evening and days after our wedding we still had friends and family comment on how incredible Judith was, and how she made our ceremony one that they have never experienced before. Everyone loved and adored her and found her and her lovely husband Robert a joy to be around. She will bring out the best in anyone she works worth and will make your ceremony a reflection of the both of you as well as bring out the best in you! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this amazing person, Rev Judith Guasch. Do not hestiate to contact her and experience for yourself a one of a kind ceremony that will leave a lasting impression on your guests. She did just that and a lot more for ours! I also cannot forget the memorable ceremony booklet that she gave us. I have read over our ceremony several times now and it still brings tears to my eyes. THANK YOU JUDITH for such a beautiful ceremony!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Hallie,
    Thank you. There is SO much about your day I will always remember. Of course YOU had a smile on your face from the moment you arrived, until we left, and I'm sure far after as well. I think your family will always be MY Brady Bunch, since you are only one child short. I'm so glad you were pleased. I had a lot of fun working with you and your hubby!!

Heather · Married on 09/03/2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rev. Judith, and during my wedding planning process and the actual event, having her there was one of the best things ever. She was quick to respond to my questions, and offered useful advice and wisdom. During our ceremony, the person who was to do a reading never showed up. Rev. Judith calmly and professionally handled everything and no one was the wiser.

Another great thing about Rev. Judith is the customization that she offers. I think it's safe to say that no two weddings she does are the same, and she is committed to making your day the best that it can be when it comes to the ceremony. Whether you're leaning towards a more traditional ceremony, or you want to incorporate things from different cultures, she is your go-to officiant.

Almost two years after my wedding, we still have guests commenting on how our ceremony was the most unique and the best that they've ever been to. Without Rev. Judith, I don't think it would have been as memorable or as meaningful as it was.

With Rev. Judith, you're not just getting another vendor... You're getting someone that you can look to as a friend and who wants to see you happy. She genuinely cares about the couples that she works with, and to a stressed bride and groom that is something wonderful.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Heather,
    THANK YOU for taking the time so long after your wedding. It's NEVER too late to share your experience with other couples. It was an honor working with the two of you. I know you remember me telling you something would go wrong, but trust the pros you hired. That is the very reason I say that. When things go off schedule, we step in and help it go seamlessly. Again, thank you.

Joann · Married on 08/18/2011

Rev. Judith was absolutely wonderful! We held a very private vow renewal. She worked with us via phone and email and did not disappoint the evening of our ceremony. She was a wonderful guide in making the ceremony our own and so open to our wishes. This ceremony seemed even more special and meaningful than our original wedding day!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Joann:
    THANK YOU so much. I was touched and honored to have a part in your special day, and even more so because it was Tony's first night home from Afghanistan. I will continue to keep him in thoughts and prayers until he returns home safely again.

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2011

I interviewed several wedding officiants over the phone and the first time that I talked to Rev. Judith, I knew she was perfect for the job. I could tell in that first phone call that she was the real deal, and was interested in getting to know us as a couple before performing our ceremony. She made herself available to us whenever we needed her, via e-mail or telephone, and she was very good about keeping in contact with us during our planning stages. I never felt like I couldn't get ahold of her when I needed her. When we met with her in person several months prior to the ceremony, she made us feel comfortable and helped us to plan out the details of our special day, which was wonderful because we had no clue what we were doing. She made it very easy and a lot of fun as well. Our ceremony was like no other I had ever seen, and it was extremely personalized to us as a couple. I receieved so many compliments from our guests regarding her delivery of our ceremony. I have not one bad thing to say about Rev. Judith, we couldn't have been happier with the services we recieved from her. Having no home church of our own, we were worried about finding an officiant online, but now I am extremely thrilled with our decision to do so. If you are looking for someone who is good with the details, you have found her!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Shatz,
    Thank you! It was so much fun working with you two, I just hope your doxie doesn't get a complex because of my girls. I'm sure yours is JUST as cute! So I guess you only have about 200,000 more doxies to get before you fulfill your dream! Well, just enjoy your hubby until then. Again, thank you.

Nelz · Married on 08/13/2011

Judith was THE absolute BEST! Eric forgot his boutonniere and she made one minutes before the ceremony and pulled it off so seamlessly. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony. There were laughs and happy tears from our family and friends and even us. It was amazing having her there on our special day. We are so very grateful for her punctuality and expertise and for making our day so preciously remembered.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Nelz:
    THANK you for your review. I had to giggle... until you reminded me of making the new bout for Eric, I had forgotten all about it. Your whole day was stunning, and that is because of all the work and personal touches the two of you put into the day.
    Many blessings,
  • Ken

Ken · Married on 07/01/2011

The ceremony was very personal and as she got to know us as a couple, she used what she learned to make our ceremony unique! After every conversation about the wedding preparations, she always made sure to let us know if we needed any help that she was available to us at all times. She will go above and beyond to ensure your day is as special as can be!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Ken & Mrs. Ken:
    I was thrilled that you chose to marry in PA with all the options available to you, and when I found out you had proposed, I was secretly hoping you would ask me to Officiate. THANK YOU for allowing me the honor of Officiating on your special day. You and your family mean the world to us and your day was like one big family celebration!!
    Many Blessings & Much Love,
    Judith

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Rev. Judith Guasch, resulting in a perfectly designed wedding ceremony. We got married in PA, however, planned our wedding from NC and this was never a problem with communicating with Rev. Guasch. She was easy to reach and always responded to my countless questions and concerns in a timely manner. Our guests really enjoyed the ceremony, stating "that was the best wedding we have ever been to!" Thank you Rev. Judith Guasch for helping to make our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Meck03,
    Thank you so much! I am so honored to be able to take part in your special day. I appreciate all your husband does in service to his country. I actually had one of your guests at another wedding on the 4th of July! Many blessings wherever your journeys take you.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/18/2011

We were thrilled with all the aspects of our wedding service thanks to Rev. Judith Guasch. From our first telephone conversation with her, through several emails and ultimately the day of the ceremony, she was professional yet personable, as was our wedding ceremony. We appreciated the wide variety of vows and a guest at the wedding specifically commented how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend Rev. Judith for any wedding. She personalized our day and helped me keep my nervous jitters at bay all without blinking an eye... It really was like being married by a friend.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Wendy,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding was soooo pretty, out in the woods with the string trio playing. I still wonder what the campers nearby thought! I think it was the perfect setting for the two of you, and the weather could absolutely not have been more perfect as well. Your friend spoke very eloquently during the ceremony as well.

Alexa · Married on 06/11/2011

Rev. Judith is an amazing officiant and person. When I booked her for our wedding, she let me know that she would be there if I ever needed someone to talk to, even if it wasn't something wedding-related. She was true to her word. When I was stressed about planning, she helped keep things in perspective, and it worked!! My husband was not a fan of pre-wedding counseling sessions, but we both ended up learning so much- if there is anyone I would have wanted to counsel us, it would be someone who is already married. We had a beautiful ceremony the day of, and guests raved about the cord-tying ceremony and how personalized it was. Our ceremony is something that we nor our guests will ever forget.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Alexa, you two were so much fun. Your day was an inspiration to me as well, and your venue was breathtaking. I'm so glad you were able to relax and enjoy your day, and I hope you have many happy memories to last a lifetime.

Kate · Married on 06/04/2011

I don't even know where to start when writing a review for Rev. Judith Guasch. She was the first vendor that we booked, and I knew within minutes of viewing her website, and then within minutes of speaking with her that we had found the perfect wedding officiant. My husband and I knew from the beginning that we wanted our ceremony to be meaningful and special, and not just the same cookie-cutter ceremony you always see, and with Rev. Guasch, we got exactly what we were looking for. She helped us plan the perfect ceremony, and people are still complementing us on what a moving and personal and special ceremony we had. I loved surprising our mothers with the mother's rose ceremony, and the wine/love letter ceremony was a favorite among our guests. I am so thankful we found Rev. Guasch, because she gave us the most amazing and meaningful ceremony we could have ever hoped for, and on top of that, she was kind, funny, calming, and always there as a voice of reason and to put things into perspective for me. Thank you soooo much for making our day so wonderful!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much PA June. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you two and I could see the way your mothers were touched when we got to the Rose Ceremony. Your ceremony went so nicely, and even your little man behaved himself through the whole thing. (I know you were worried about that.) I'm so glad the two of you were delighted.

• Rosanna

Rosanna · Married on 05/29/2011

Rev. Judith provides you with the tools and knowledge to create a unique ceremony that is tailored to you. Unlike any other Reverend I've met, she is funny, friendly, helpful, accommodating, easy to talk to, contact and much more. She will even stand in 90 degree heat to give you the perfect day! She will make sure that in the middle of all the stress you remember the reason you are there. Thanks for a great day!
    Mr. & Mrs. Bull

Sent on 06/01/2011

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Rosanna! There is no denying it was hot but like your new hubby said, "It's only a half hour for a lifetime of happiness." You two were great!! In echos of the phrase of the evening, "Live Long and Prosper"
  • KDiBagno

Karen · Married on 05/27/2011

I must say, I was nervous and worried, but once we arrived at the location for the ceremony, I realized how lucky I was to have selected Judith as my wedding officiant. Everything went so smooth, I was able to relax and actually enjoy the events as they unfolded. She is VERY knowledgeable and that makes the difference. I could even tell that my husband to be, was happy, relaxed and enjoying every minute of our ceremony, and that increased my happiness as well. I have been told over and over, how lovely my wedding was...and I would whole-heartedly agree.
    Karen

Sent on 05/31/2011

Karen,
    It was truly my pleasure working with you two and getting to know you. We had a lovely time meeting you the next night for dinner as well. My only regret is that you were not able to be in Key West FL like you had originally planned, but rest assured, it certainly was just as HOT and humid that night!!

Cortney · Married on 05/21/2011

Rev. Judith Guasch provided amazing service for Megan and I. We were her first gay wedding and she traveled the whole way to D.C. to do our legal ceremony. We are also using Judith for another ceremony we are having for our friends and family!! She is amazing, she even let us borrow her tripod to video tape our ceremony!!!!! She has gotten back to us immidiately on every question we have had. She makes you ceremony extremely easy to understand and everything you could ever want!! It was aboslutely beautiful and we would not trade her for the world!! She is the best!!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Cortney & Megan:
    You two have been so much fun to work with. I will never forget the first time we talked and found out how close we lived to each other! Your first ceremony was perfect, and I look forward to doing the big ceremony this fall!

Jaime · Married on 05/07/2011

Judith gave us such a beautiful ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. Since we met with her and filled out some information about each of us and how we met, she was able to make it personal but also kept things light-hearted and fun. Our guests all thought it was such a unique but beautiful ceremony and I think it was very memorable for everyone. Judith was also great about communicating-- every time I sent her an email she responded within 24 hours and she was very reassuring in the weeks leading up to our wedding when we started to get nervous. Her experience in weddings was so helpful on our day because she really helped us feel calm and got us through our ceremony with no problem, even without a rehearsal.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Jaime,
    And didn't I tell you everything would be fine? I have to say I will ALWAYS remember your hubby standing there in that GREEN MASK waiting for you to come down the aisle!! It was a honor and pleasure ~ I mean that literally, since we did laugh so much ~ working with you on your weddings.

katie · Married on 04/16/2011

Rev Judith was able to customize a wedding ceremony that brought tears of joy to everyone present. There was not a dry eye in the house. She created a ceremony that spoke of the two of us as a couple, highlighting what each of us was bringing to the marriage. She also incorporated our 3 children, making them have a special part in the wedding ceremony too. It has now been almost 2 months since we tied the knot, and those that were present, still tell us of how beautiful the words were in our ceremony. Rev Judith was amazing and I would recommend her again and again to all future brides!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Katie,
    Thank you so much. You two sure did make an impression on me as well, especially your hubby's advice about our wood stove! = ) You have such a beautiful family, and it was a pleasure making ALL of you the focus of your special day. I LOVED your red dress too!!

Diane · Married on 03/25/2011

Working with Judith was a pleasure. She was very professional, down to earth,helpful and has a great sense of humor. Randy and I would recommend her highly! She eliminated a lot of the unnecessary stress most couples experience, and made our day "AWESOME"!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much GingerGirl. You and your family are wonderful, and your ceremony was a perfect reflection of that love of each other and family. I loved your stone ceremony involving all the children and grandchildren.

Rebecca · Married on 02/12/2011

We appreciated Judith's willingness to help and provide us with needed advice and control with the actually wedding day and what to do..how to do it and in what order.
    It took the stress off and made our day a vary pleasant and happy one.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Becky,
    It was a pleasure working with the two of you, and finally doing a happy event after so many family funerals. You two are fantastic, and I wish you nothing but many years of joy ahead!

Monica · Married on 01/01/2011

Rev. Judith is fantastic! My fiance and I decided to get married on New Year's Day--eight days away! She was one of four officiants I emailed through weddingwire.com and she called me within the hour. After just a few minutes on the phone with her we knew she was perfect for our event.

And we were so right. Not only did she make the process of selecting the type of ceremony, etc., easy, she was accessible, engaging, and fun! She's also on Facebook, so she's very easy to contact. Her positive attitude and lovely personality is infectious. And she was on time! She made our ceremony very special. We recommend her wholeheartedly!!

Monica & Damon

Sent on 01/04/2011

Monica & Damon:

Thank you so much for being my first wedding of 2011, AND at 11:01 a.m. It was great working with you, and I can't wait to get together with you two and go back to Bud's at Silver Springs. The smiles, love and laughter of you and your guests was infectious!

Steven · Married on 01/01/2011

Rev. Judith Guasch was very professional and takes the time to really get to know you. She was able to taylor the wedding to fit our personalities...it was an amazing ceremony!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Steven:
    You two were Super! I so admire both of you for your career choices, and I know it was challenging to do some of the planning with three continents involved! BUT, we got it done, and your day was SUPER!! I hope you saw the blog about the Courting Chair, which I featured your photo!!

Amy · Married on 12/18/2010

Rev. Judith Guasch made sure i was comfortable with every step of the process, from the planning to the rehearsal, so that my day would be all that I've ever dreamed of.

Sent on 01/10/2011

AMA:
    You were two were PERFECT! Your day was wonderful, and everything went exactly as it was supposed to go. And, I see now on Facebook that you two are doing splendidly! It was wonderful working with you.

Dana · Married on 10/24/2010

Rev Judith was great to work with. She had a lot of great ideas and tips. The ceremony was beautiful and we received several compliments. She also included some personal touches that made the ceremony even more special. My only regret was that she was unable to stay for the reception.

Sent on 10/30/2010

Dana & Victor:
    Thank you so much. I would have loved to stay and celebrate with you and your wonderful families at the reception as well.
    Blessings.

Jason · Married on 10/22/2010

Rev. Judith was a real pleasure to work with. My wife and I got engaged and had 4 months to plan a wedding. Upon contacting Rev. Judith and first meeting with her, we knew she was the one for us. Thank you for all your work and for allowing us to choose what was said and the vows that we took. Everyone that we have spoke to since has had nothing but great things to say about the whole evening. You just helped to make the evening. Everything went off without a problem. Thanks again.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jason & Erin:
    Thank you so much. Even four months is PLENTY of time to plan a stunning and memorable event such as yours. It was really a wonderful day! The two of you were stunning, especially you with your long jacket and hat, and no one even noticed Erin had on her sneakers under her gown.

Many blessings, and thank you again.