Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 6
Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2014

This woman is a Saint or she should be..lol. She has a lot of great bridal packages and will work with you to customize it to fit you, your budget, and your groom. My wedding was 10/5/2014 in the mountains, and she did such a great job blending my christian aspects, and my husbands non religious aspects to the ceremony. Everything was taken care of. She even helped me help my mother with last minute details and keeping her and my husband sane. She is truly a great person with a beautiful spirit. We are so glad she was the person to marry us.

She is worth 100 times what she is asking for..

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jennifer, THANK YOU so very much. I'm not sure I've ever been called a saint before. It was my pleasure working with all of you for your wedding, AND introducing me to such a beautiful spot right in our own back yard. You had a PERFECT day, and a mom and groom who were relaxed and enjoying the wedding day!

Rachelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Judith is an amazing officiant from start to finish. She helped us to make our ceremony absolutely exactly what we wanted it to be. We were able to personalize everything from our readings to including my daughter in our ceremony. She also took the time to get to know us so that the ceremony was even more personal.

It's been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on our ceremony and how wonderful and different it was. Not your typical ceremony due to the personalization.

If you want the perfect ceremony, the ability to personalize it, and professionalism, pick Judith for your officiant.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Rachelle & Chris:
    What can I say? It was such an honor to take part in your day. It is always more challenging for me to write ceremonies and not become emotional (sorry) when the ceremony is for friends. Thank you for allowing me to be the one with you on your wedding day, and thank you for sharing your experiences with others.
    Rev. Judith

Rev Judith did a fantastic job!! We cannot say enough great things about her or our Ceremony. She customized everything and made our ceremony extremely personal. We opted for the Handfasting Ceremony which was also unique. Rev Judith is a down-to-earth officiant that honestly takes an interest in her Bride & Groom. She helped us to understand the whole process and feel relaxed as well. She comes prepared and offers a variety of selections to make each piece customizable. AMAZING AMAZING JOB!!! Nothing but great feedback from our guests as well!! 5+++++ stars!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much. I have many couples include the Handfasting, and each seems to enjoy it more than the one before. I'm so glad you were pleased.

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2014

Judith did such a good job for our ceremony. My husband and I dressed in 1860 attire and Judith dressed in that time period also. She explained everything and was very patient! She was wonderful!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Hi Michelle:
    Thank you so much. I can't believe how long we planned for your special day, and you truly looked like a vision from out of my favorite movie! It was my pleasure to work with the two of you.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/24/2014

Judith was fantastic! She was prompt, professional, fun, and funny! She loves love and takes her job very seriously. The process was so easy. She did all of the work for us and has a lot of very creative ideas! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Whitney, Thank you so much. I do love what I do, and I treat every couple I work with as family. I'm so glad you were pleased, and shared your experience with other couples looking for an Officiant.

Susan · Married on 08/22/2014

We wanted to elope in PA. Searched & found Rev Judith G. It was very easy to call , text or email her as she responded to our request within hours. She was eager to help us with our special day There are plans/packages to pick from in case you want a small gathering. The site was lovely and it afforded us with a wedding come rain or shine as we met at a beautiful covered bridge in/near Gettysburg. She told us everything up front. There were NO hidden costs! Paperwork & cost was extremely reasonable. Rev Judith is a charming person who makes you feel right at home... calming wedding jitters. The choice of vows were exceptional and met our needs exactly. I thought of writing our own until I read hers. Lovely, heartfelt words couldn't have been hand picked any better! Since my husband & I are over 50, we didn't want a lot of frills. This was the perfect plan for us...short & sweet and we loved staying in Gettysburg for the weekend!
    Thank you Wedding Wire for providing reviews! That also helped in our search.
    THANK YOU, REV JUDITH for all of you kindness!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Susan,
    You are so very welcome, and THANK YOU! I truly love what I do, whether a large formal wedding or a small elopement such as yours, and I'm glad that you and so many other couples have found www.ElopePA.com to be helpful.

Michael · Married on 08/10/2014

Rev Judith did a wonderful job of making our ceremony just what we wanted it to be, with all the options Candy and I were able to get everything that we wished for in our Renaissance Faire wedding. Judith is friendly and easy to talk to, always professional yet fun and light hearted and just a bit quirky..the kind of person that fits in perfectly at a Renaissance Faire. Working with her in email and on the phone was a pleasure and the ceremony went perfectly.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Hi Michael,
    Thank you so much, the two of you were so much fun to work with. Candy and I talked quite a lot leading up to your wedding day, and I have to say I smiled when you said I was a bit quirky! With the Renaissance Faire, I guess I would say I can't disagree. :)

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

We just LOVED working with Judith. She was the only officiant who didn't ask what words we wanted spoken at the wedding but how we wanted everyone to feel at our ceremony. She made me laugh when I needed to, was there for us every step of the way and just made the day a very enjoyable day. Without her I don't think our ceremony would have been as unique and special as my Husband Daron and I are. We LOVE the booklet she gave us with our entire ceremony written out, we will treasure it for years to come. I will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married and will be coming back in about 10 years or so when we renew our vows!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Elizabeth & Daron:
    How fun would that be to return for your 10th Anniversary!?!
    Thank you for your words, it was an absolute pleasure working with the two of you and being a part of your special day.

Adrian · Married on 08/02/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch was an amazing last minute find!!! My husband and I waited till the last minute to find an officiant and we were so fortunate to find Rev. Judith and the fact that she was available on our special day topped it off. We did not have time to meet with her before our big day but we did have "talks" over the phone and she was able to plan our day in the nick of time! She made the ceremony flow very smooth and our guests enjoyed her words as she spoke to us! She couldn't have done a better job! Thank you so much Rev. Judith! :)

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much Adrian. You had an absolutely beautiful day, and I'm so sorry we couldn't stay for the reception. I've showed photos of your arbor to several people, it was so pretty. You did a FABULOUS job on it.

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

I can't say enough good things about Rev. Judith and how wonderful our ceremony was. Our ceremony was the perfect length and reflected both of us so well. Anything we asked of her, she did. The time that Rev. Judith took getting to know us and our love story was awesome, because she took all those pieces and created a great ceremony for our family and friends (and us!) to hear. We had many compliments on how personal and sweet the ceremony was. Thank you Rev. Judith!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Katie:
    THANK YOU so much, and for reviewing me less than 24 hours after your marriage. You two were so much fun to work with, and you most certainly had perfect weather for your outdoor ceremony. I'm just glad the Gettysburg Re-enactment cannons didn't start going off until AFTER the ceremony.

Lars · Married on 06/15/2014

Regardless of what type of ceremony you intend on having Rev. Judith can and will cheerfully get you there. She is warm, friendly, professional, flexible to a fault, very committed to making your day exactly what you asked for it to be, and a wonder addition to your celebration. We'd have no hesitation working with her again or recommending her to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Lars,
    THANK YOU! It was such a pleasure getting to know you two a bit, and doing your wedding. I hope the rest of your day was just as enjoyable.

Jen · Married on 05/31/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Rev Judith Guasch on 5/31/14 for our wedding. We wanted something non traditional and something that was upbeat and fun, yet still showed how much we love eachother. Rev Judith was amazing to work with. She took the time to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple. Every single guest at our ceremony and reception stated that it was the best ceremony they have ever seen. One that they were not sitting there tapping their feet waiting for it to end. We even got to choose a reading from Calvin & Hobbs! Everything can be customized to your liking. She even gave me the courage to dance down the aisle to "Evil Woman" by ELO and kept it a secret, as it was a surprise to my fiance! Everyone was smiling and having fun. Rev Judith was instantly loved by my family and his. I couldn't have picked a better officiant and I recommend her to anyone looking to have the best ceremony, one that you and your guests will remember for a life time. We love you Rev Judith!! Thank you so much for being there for us!! < Jen & Shawn

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jen & Shawn:
    THANK YOU!! You brought tears to my eyes. I love you too, and love keeping up with you on FB. You nailed it with your dance, and Shawn was so very pleased, as I was up there watching with him. I think your selections for your ceremony fit the two of you to a "T" and I'm so glad you and your guests were pleased.

Sara · Married on 05/24/2014

Judith was amazing from start to finish. We loved meeting with her for our sessions. She made us look at marriage in different light. She calmed my nerves and answered all of my questions! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Sara:
    THANK YOU so much! My only regret is that we weren't able to stay longer to celebrate with you, but we look forward to going out for dinner in a few weeks. I'm glad you found the marriage counseling sessions helpful, and truly wish you many years of fun and love.

Carla · Married on 05/24/2014

Rev, Judith makes planning ceremony details easy. We wanted a ceremony that was short and sweet and she delivered. Many guests also commented how much they enjoyed the ceremony esp the part she asks guest to be present and to turn off cameras and phones.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Carla:
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with the two of you, and I have to say, your home is AMAZING! I'm so glad you were pleased.

Desirae · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved working with Judith. She made us feel welcome and like family when we did our meetings. She kept checking on us to make sure we were fine and had no questions. During our ceremony she made it stress free and personalized it. She made me cry, and laugh along with my guests with her personalized ceremony she did after meeting us. I could not imagine anything better on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Desirae,
    Thank you so very much. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I'm so pleased that you were able to relax and laugh, and even tear up a little. I'm only sorry we weren't able to stay to celebrate with you. (But our granddaughter does love the bell stick!)

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

Rev. Guasch was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding. She made our ceremony about us, which is what we were looking for. We got nothing but compliments about the ceremony and how wonderful it was. She truly exceeded our expectations and we were so glad we had her be apart of our special day.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Lauren,
    I'm so glad your expectations were not only met but exceeded, THANK YOU! I'm just glad that the sun decided to come out, and you were able to be outside. It was a bit touch-n-go there for a while. Again, thank you.

Erin & Ian · Married on 03/28/2014

Rev. Judith did such a wonderful job with our ceremony, and she provided a beautiful blessing at the reception. She was very responsive throughout the entire process, and we really appreciated the wide variety of vows and options that she offered for the ceremony. She worked hard to make sure our ceremony was unique and personalized. Our guests loved it and we loved it. We highly recommend Rev. Judith Guasch.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Erin & Ian:
    Thank you for taking the time to not only write a review, but to send me a personal thank you. I'm glad you were pleased, and that your grandmother enjoyed reading the ceremony script. We enjoyed meeting your families, and wish you many years of love.

jermaine · Married on 02/01/2014

Reverend Judith was phenomenal. She was not just an officiant but a coordinator, a professional and a friend. Reverend Judith preformed an amazing and unique sand ceremony that united our blended family. Reverend Judith allowed us to share our day with our guests that way WE envisioned the day with love,poems,scripture and levity. Thank you! thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Jermaine:
    THANK YOU for your kind words. Sometimes in this business, you have to do more than what you think so that the end result is a beautiful day that flows smoothly and flawlessly for the couple. I'm so happy you were pleased.

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2013

Rev. Judith L. Guasch was an amazing wedding officiant. The ceremony that was performed was beautiful and memorable. The best was that all of this was performed with little effort on our part, super simple easy wedding.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Brooke:
    What a great way it was to start your new year, being married. I'm very glad you found the process easy and the ceremony beautiful and memorable. It was a pleasure working with you.

dexter · Married on 12/20/2013

We were delighted how easy it was and very happy to have this service be as professional as it is.
    If you are looking to make it easy with no fuss then this is a great place to do it. We drove we married then we honeymooned!!!!!!

Wendy & Dexter

Sent on 04/17/2014

Wendy & Dexter:
    Thank you so very much. It was fun helping you, and I'm so pleased you were happy.

Barbara · Married on 11/30/2013

When I shared concerns about a family member who may not be able to attend, Rev. Judith immediately offered Skype as an option. Although we spoke on the phone one time, we then communicated via email and met face to face one time. My new father-in-law asked how many times we had met given her apparent knowledge of me and my fiance! Our ceremony was meaningful to us as we created a new family with step-children on each side, but it was also fun. Many of our guests commented on how memorable our ceremony waas.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Barbara:
    THANK YOU so very much! I was very honored to work with the two of you on your wedding, and I'm glad the family member was able to attend your wedding. I know how very special that made your day. I'm so happy you were pleased.
    Blessings to your entire new family,

Jeanette · Married on 10/27/2013

I was what many would call a very laid back bride. I wanted to get married but had no idea about a ceremony. Judith was great. The ceremony was lovely and I received so many compliments on it. Judith was there if I needed anything and so professional. Wether you are a laid back bride like me or you are a bride that wants to plan every detail you cannot go wrong with Judith! It was a smooth and fantastic day I will never forget.

Thank you so much for the easy and pleasant experience!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jeanette:
    THANK YOU very much! You and your families were so much fun. The setting overlooking the train at the park was beautiful, I just wish I could have cut down some of the wind for you. The two of you were so delightful.
    Rev. Judith

Rev. Judith was a life saver at our wedding! We actually had a different officiant who "married" us at our first ceremony with all of our guests. He is my husband's uncle and had traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania for our wedding. They left shortly after the ceremony to start heading back home, and several hours later, we realized that we had forgotten to have him sign our marriage license! We contacted Rev. Judith who fortunately was able to come out and marry us on the spot...again! It was pretty late at night, and she was there within 15 minutes. She is amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone. I cannot thank her enough for what she did for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Private User:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You certainly have an unique story for future generations. I'm glad everything worked out well. Not many people can say they got married TWICE in the same day!! Many, many years of love and laughter!

Steve & Angel · Married on 10/18/2013

Judith was absolutely amazing! Steve and I couldn't have been happier on our special day and Judith was a god send. From beginning to end she was exceptional! Whether your wedding is large or small we would recommend Judith as your officiant!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Steve and Angel:
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you many years of wedded bliss with the blended family.

Julie · Married on 10/13/2013

Reverend Judith is very friendly, personable, well organized, and thorough. The ceremony was beautiful and we received numerous praises and compliments from our guests. Including a matron for whom attending weddings is a favorite pastime, who requested a copy to share with her minister friends.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Julie,
    Thank you so very much. I do try very hard to make every ceremony unique and personal to each couple. I'm tickled pink that your "matron" was pleased as well. That is a very great compliment.