103 Reviews for Rev. Jill Dillner

Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
Pagan (1)

Rev. Jill was amazing! Even though it was a short ceremony, her words and delivery were truly inspired! We wanted a quiet ceremony at home with just immediate family, and she delivered. Rev. Jill was early, and even patiently waited for my "not-so-punctual" witness without complaint. She was even able to produce a specialized wedding on very short notice! I cannot say thank you enough!!! She is definitely amazing! :)

Photo for Rev. Jill Dillner Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Rev. Jill Dillner Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture User3574553, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Pagan, Non-religious, Licensed

We got married on 11/25/17 and had the pleasure of having Reverend Jill facilitate our ceremony. Rev. jill is a dream to work with. If you are looking for someone to captivate everyone and keep them holding on until the very last second of the ceremony then she is the one you want to use. She is seamless in her process as well as her presentation (she can also sew, father of the bride lost his button and she saved the day lol! ) Rev. Jill will meet with you and customize your ceremony to be just for you and make the flow perfect for whichever way you decide to have the ceremony unfold. I can't not say enough good things about her and how wonderful she is. We are still recieving complimens on how great the ceremony was !

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Jill was absolutely amazing!! She crafted an incredibly thoughtful, sentimental, and beautiful ceremony for us. I couldn't believe that after one Skype call and a few emails, she was able to create something so personal that reflected our journey as a couple so beautifully.

And her sense of humor can't be beat--she knows just what to say to lighten a mood, and will have you laughing, crying, and feeling so much love! Like so many others have said, we had countless guests come up to us after the ceremony and tell us they never cry during weddings, until now; or they had never witnessed a more beautiful ceremony; or they had never laughed so much in a ceremony before; or asking how long Rev Jill had known us, because the ceremony was such an accurate reflection of us as a couple! She truly has a gift!

When I think back on our ceremony, it brings me so much happiness. (And I still tear up!) I was absolutely blown away by Rev Jill--she is the ULTIMATE professional. Thank you for a perfect wedding day, Rev Jill!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There truly aren't enough words to describe how amazing Rev Jill is. She understands and respects what you are looking for and personalizes each detail to fit you and your wedding. She can go with the flow and make sure everything is perfect and you have nothing to worry about. From our first meeting we knew she was going to be one of the highlights of our day and she truly was. We have gotten so many compliments on how incredible our ceremony was because of her. Her personality and wit were amazing and she really does weave a web of calmness over the ceremony. We adore her and feel so lucky to have had her as part of our day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Jill was fantastic and our guests loved the ceremony that she put together. Throughout the process, her sense of humor and words of wisdom were always welcomed and our wedding day couldn't have been better. We did not do a rehearsal before the ceremony but Rev. Jill talked us through everything just before we walked onto the beach and no one could tell that we hadn't practiced before hand. When we first met Rev. Jill, we knew that she would be our choice for the wedding and she worked with us to create a great ceremony that aligned to our goals and values. We highly recommend contacting Reverend Jill for your event. Many of our guests are still talking about what a great ceremony it was and how much love was felt in a ceremony that didn't last longer than 25 minutes.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev. Jill rocked our surprise wedding!!! She helped us every step of the way as we were traveling from North Carolina to surprise family! She made sure not only my husband and I but my now step-sons were involved!!! Rev. Was and is very through and a fantastic communicator!!! If we could do it over again tomorrow we would call Rev. Jill ❤️

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Rev Dillner is the best! After our first meeting we knew she would be the one for us. She's laid back, funny, and tailored our ceremony to fit our personalities. Our guests loved that our ceremony was short and sweet, and we even got a few laughs. The only bad thing I can say about the Rev is that she's a Flyers fan, but even that didn't deter us from having her perform our ceremony! ??

Profile Picture Shea, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Forever grateful to Rev. Jill Dillner for her services. It was the most memorable night of our lives filled with both laughter and tears. All our guests said it was the best ceremony they ever attended! Rev. Jill worked with us to ensure we achieved exactly what we wanted. Her guidance, patience and delivery were beyond our wildest dreams. Do not hesitate to enlist her help. She is a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I got married in October 2016 at the reception center and she came highly recommended. We didn't even look anywhere else. I'm so glad she was recommended because she was amazing. She was very responsive and flexible which was important since we lived out of state. She wrote the entire ceremony out and incorporated out ideas as well. The ceremony was beautiful and the choice of words were so sweet. All of our guests thought we knew her for years even though we only spoke a few times. If you're looking for someone to officiate your wedding Rev. Jill Dillner is who I would recommend. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

Rev. Jill was amazing! Our photographer actually recommended her to us (because who better to make a recommendation than someone who sees weddings all the time!). My husband is picky so I was pleasantly surprised when after our initial meeting with Jill he agreed that he liked her. We wanted a non-religious ceremony focused on our love for each other and our family and Jill carried that out perfectly. Not only were people crying, but laughing too! She kept it very light, but meaningful and that is exactly what we wanted in a ceremony officiant - not someone who put the guests to sleep. We got a lot of compliments on Jill afterwards, and people wondering how we found her. Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

We first met Reverend Jill at my husband's cousin's wedding a few years ago where it included a wine ceremony. We thought her ceremony was unique and refreshing. She ended up doing my husband's daughter's wedding as well as other family events. When we got engaged, we immediately knew we wanted to book her. We didn't even want to consider anyone else. We met her at a local coffee shop where we chatted about the wedding day. We already knew she did amazing ceremonies but we learned she was also so funny. We just hit it off with her and booked her right away. As we got closer to the wedding, she sent us a draft of the ceremony. It was just so beautiful. I started tearing up just reading it. Reverend Jill captured exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and the day was perfect. After the wedding, we had many friends and family comment about how Reverend Jill did an amazing job and how her style of speaking is very engaging. We completely agree. Reverend Jill - thank you so much for being a part of our special and important day!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Reverend Jill was absolutely wonderful. From our first initial meeting, my husband and I knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony. She was always professional and courteous. She put together a ceremony to fit our needs and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you Reverend Jill for a lovely ceremony and to keep us laughing and calm.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Rev. Jill performed our wedding ceremony on December 19, 2015. It was a second wedding for both of us and we wanted our families (children and grandchildren) to be involved. Rev. Jill wrote a beautiful ceremony that included our family in very meaningful ways. She met with us, listened to our ideas, and gave us some great ones we had never thought of. Right before the wedding, Rev. Jill sent us a draft of the ceremony and then Skyped with us to get our changes (we didn't have to make many) and to put us at ease. We were nervous and she accommodated our request to repeat our vows a few words at a time (!). We had a great rehearsal and a ceremony filled with love and humor. At our reception, many of our friends told us what a meaningful ceremony it was and asked if Rev. Jill was a friend of the family - a great compliment for a wonderful person. (We told Rev. Jill that she now truly is a friend of the family!) We highly recommend her to anyone who values their ceremony as the most important part of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jill married my husband and I on 12-12-12, she was fabulous! She took the time to customize our ceremony to include everything we wanted! She was very patient and responsive, she's super sweet and very professional! I would highly recommend Jill to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lara, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Christening for our son was so special, unique, and beautiful thanks to Rev Jill. 6 months later and people are still raving about it!!! We will always use her for any upcoming events. She leaves such a great long lasting impression with everyone who meets her. Than you Rev Jill!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I chose Rev. Jill to officiate our beach wedding in Asbury Park, NJ and we couldn't be more pleased. Jill has a fun personality that came through from the moment we first sat down with her (and she knows how to party, too!); she was always responsive to questions and crafted a beautiful ceremony that suited us perfectly, graciously incorporating a number of revisions based on our (sometimes admittedly knit-picky) suggestions. The handfasting was a great choice for our ceremony and everyone was in tears by the end! Rev. Jill provided everything we ever could have asked for in a wedding ceremony, and for a very fair and reasonable fee. I would highly recommend her to any and all couples, heterosexual or same-sex, religious or secular. She can do it all!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Reverend Jill is the best. She's got a great personality. She makes you feel like you've known her from the moment you meet her. She makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet her until the end of your ceremony. She worked with us to make sure we had a customized ceremony, offered great suggestions to make our ceremony unique. The day of the wedding we had some minor changes, and she went with the flow as if the hiccups were planned into the ceremony. Thank you Reverend Jill for making our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Jill was our officiant for our August 9, 2015 wedding. Jill was fantastic. We live in Australia, but were getting married in my hometown of NYC. She Skyped with us at a few early morning hours and was very accommodating. Although she didn't meet us in person until our wedding day, she covered everything she needed to write our ceremony via Skype. She also took our out of the ordinary unity ceremony and turned it into a great moment in the ceremony. All our guests and family commented on her poise and how good her ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Jill!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jill is friendly, kind, humorous, and completely relatable. I couldn't ask for a better officiant.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jill was awesome! We met with at a friend's wedding and thought she was great. Very lively and funny and sweet. We booked her right away. Her ceremony was beautiful and we got a lot of compliments about her. I get very nervous standing in front of people and I felt very relaxed with her doing our ceremony. I felt like a friend was talking to me up there. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4024128, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jill officiated my mother's wedding and as far as my fiance and I were concerned, she was the only option. She is so down to earth and friendly I was confident that we would have a beautiful unique ceremony (which we did!). She even calmed me down the morning of the wedding by using pressure points to alleviate my headache! Thank you, you're the best!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Jill officiated my wedding in October and she was great! Meeting with her for the first time we knew that she was exactly who we wanted for our special day. The ceremony was perfect and she helped us with suggestions and customized it to fit us. 5 months later and our guests are still raving about how great she was. I recommend her anyone I know that is getting married!

Profile Picture kelley, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where do we begin??? My husband & I just loved Rev Jill. We met her on a whim after she was recommended to us and, within 5 minutes, were confident that we wanted her to perform our ceremony. Rev Jill tailors the ceremony to your preferences and needs. We chose a civil, non-religious ceremonial with classic English literary passages outlining our vows and she was more than happy to accommodate. Rev Jill even allowed us final edits on her ceremony script, which I feel is rare for an officiant. She is heartfelt, funny as anything (where appropriate), and just a wonderfully-natural speaker. My husband gets a kick thinking about how he began to make her cry during the ceremony. We were such an emotional couple and the Rev experienced that emotion with us, as active participant, not a generic bystander. Guests kept asking us whether she was a longtime friend because that is the excellent rapport she has with her couples. We also chose -- and loved -- the Handfasting option, which seems to be one of Rev Jill's specialties.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would absolutely, 100% recommend Rev. Dillner to everyone. My husband and I had no wedding party and wanted to keep our ceremony short. Rev. Dillner did just that with adding her personal touches, which were perfect. We could not be happier with her and it was such a pleasure to meet her. She is very down to earth and laid back, which makes a little part of your wedding planning and stress a little easier to deal with. Thank you again Rev. Dillner! :-)
Elaine and Mike Caruso