109 Reviews for Rev. Jill Dillner

Single Religion (2)
Jewish (1)
Agnostic (1)
Pagan (1)

You pick the venue you know your colors but then there is the MOST important person to choose ... who is going to marry you and make it official ?!? That’s when we met Rev.Jill.. her warmth and humor and her modern approach made us fall in love with her on our first Skype call. We knew she was the only person who could give us the ceremony we wanted ! By the end of the call we felt like we had just hung up with a friend we had known for years. Rev. Jill took the time to learn our story and to understand what it was we were looking for in a ceremony. Throughout our wedding planning process she was always available to answer any questions or just to laugh , dream, and be excited right along with us! We were married June 9, 2018 at The Bradford Estate. Rev. Jill delivered the most beautiful romantic ceremony. She involved our parents , bridal party , and two year old daughter and created a beautiful wine unity. It was flawless! She was our rock and our light of the day. Our guest can not stop raving about how amazing she is and we couldn’t agree more. She was our first official text as husband and wife that we sent out the next morning because she’s just that awesome and we already missed her! If you are getting married Rev. Jill is the person you want ! One phone call and you will see why! From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU ! Xoxoxoxo Mr and Mrs Hoffman!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

BOOK REV. JILL AS YOUR OFFICIANT! Let me explain.... The moment that my husband and I met Jill, we immediately felt at east and comfortable. She asked us about our story, how we met, etc. She incorporates these personalized details into the ceremony. We loved her personality upon meeting her: she is dynamic, warm, and funny. Leading up to the day, she was always great at responding to e-mails. We wanted to incorporate some Catholic & Jewish traditions into the ceremony, which she was happy to include. She was super flexible with everything we asked and wrote up an amazing ceremony draft. The draft was sent to us a month before the wedding, so we had plenty of time to look it over. Honestly, there were no changes that had to be made, because the draft itself was so great! On days leading up until the wedding, Jill checked in with us to see how we were doing. On the actual wedding day, she made it a point to introduce herself to our friends and family. She was a calming force throughout and made us feel at ease. The actual ceremony was SO AMAZING. We got A TON of compliments on the ceremony and Jill. We had family members saying they want to get married again just to have her officiate. Out of every detail of our wedding, we definitely got the most compliments on the ceremony. Jill is worth every single penny, and if you want to start your marriage off in a meaningful way, please book her.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding at the Jersey Shore. We had many recommendations but when we came across Rev Jill, we needed to look no further! The first time we met Rev Jill it was as if we knew her forever. She is so personable, funny, kind and truly caring about making your wedding day perfect. She listened to our many suggestions, got to know us as a couple and tied all of that into our fantastic ceremony. Many of our guests asked how we knew Rev Jill beforehand because of how she delivered such a personal ceremony as if she knew us forever. When we told our guests we only met her last year and hired her just for our wedding, they could not believe it. The amount of complaints we received on Rev Jill's behalf are endless. This is one of the most important days of our life and she made it an absolute dream for us! There is no way we could thank her enough for everything!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

People have not stopped raving about our ceremony and Reverend! Jill is the best! Hands down! Such an easy process and she is so helpful and fun to work with! We ended up last minute meeting in a panera close by later at night and stayed and closed down the restaurant just talking! The way she personalized our ceremony made us feel like the only 2 In the world. You would think she knew us our whole lives how she spoke with such confidence and caught on to who were are as individuals and a couple. Her way with words and tone of voice is infectious. So positive and upbeat yet still serious and with emotion. She took our notes carefully into consideration and included some very important readings and motions. She just showed such happiness for us as if she was one of the family. She suggested a wine unity ceremony and it was awesome!! So unique and what a cool take on tradition. After the ceremony to be able to hug her and talk about meeting up as friends now outside the wedding stuff was just great! Hands down the best! We thank you Jill with such a deep gratitude that words can’t describe!

Profile Picture Gena , 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

We recently used Rev. Jill Dillner for our ceremony, and everyone absolutely loved her. We received rave reviews about the ceremony, and already had someone ask us for her information for a future wedding. The ceremony was exactly what we pictured and loved the unity ceremony we all selected, the fisherman’s knot. Rev. Jill was responsive throughout the process and made sure we had everything we needed to prepare for the ceremony.

The one issue we had was with the ceremony draft. She shared the ceremony draft with us about 2 weeks prior to the big day. I had some edits, including correcting names of family members that are no longer with us and adding a paragraph that was close to our hearts that explained our unity ceremony. She confirmed receiving the updated draft; however, at the ceremony, she did not read the revised copy. In the grand scheme of things, only my husband and I, and a few family members were aware of the mistakes, but it was a little disappointing to hear the wrong names read of our past loved ones.

I would recommend Rev. Jill. She was very fun, and made the ceremony light, but serious and important at the same time. We had a beautiful ceremony! We are very grateful for her services.

Photos
Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Rev Jill was PHENOMENAL and she should be your only choice for your officiant needs :) It was important to find an officiant who wasn’t simply reading from a binder, but had a presence and was well-spoken. However, Rev Jill was the ONLY officiant I found that had samples of that. Her Instagram had snippets of her officiating, and she also has YouTube videos of herself in a web series about weddings. Through those resources, I could tell she wouldn’t just read from a binder. Our first meeting with her was via Skype as our schedule give us room to meet with her in person, but her personality came through and she made it SO easy to talk to her. She was accessible via email and text (I preferred email), and leading up to the wedding, she reached out to ensure we were finalizing things on our end. She showed up promptly and was so comforting to me prior to the wedding. Prior to the wedding, she walked my parents through what was expected of them and calmed everyone’s nerves. She put together a great ceremony that was personal and unique, and we got so many compliments about her throughout the night! She had a great tempo throughout, and she was great on her feet. Thank you, Rev Jill, for marrying us and adding to our perfect day!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/23/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Rev. Jill was amazing! Even though it was a short ceremony, her words and delivery were truly inspired! We wanted a quiet ceremony at home with just immediate family, and she delivered. Rev. Jill was early, and even patiently waited for my "not-so-punctual" witness without complaint. She was even able to produce a specialized wedding on very short notice! I cannot say thank you enough!!! She is definitely amazing! :)

Photo for Rev. Jill Dillner Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Rev. Jill Dillner Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture User3574553, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Pagan, Non-religious, Licensed

We got married on 11/25/17 and had the pleasure of having Reverend Jill facilitate our ceremony. Rev. jill is a dream to work with. If you are looking for someone to captivate everyone and keep them holding on until the very last second of the ceremony then she is the one you want to use. She is seamless in her process as well as her presentation (she can also sew, father of the bride lost his button and she saved the day lol! ) Rev. Jill will meet with you and customize your ceremony to be just for you and make the flow perfect for whichever way you decide to have the ceremony unfold. I can't not say enough good things about her and how wonderful she is. We are still recieving complimens on how great the ceremony was !

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Jill was absolutely amazing!! She crafted an incredibly thoughtful, sentimental, and beautiful ceremony for us. I couldn't believe that after one Skype call and a few emails, she was able to create something so personal that reflected our journey as a couple so beautifully.

And her sense of humor can't be beat--she knows just what to say to lighten a mood, and will have you laughing, crying, and feeling so much love! Like so many others have said, we had countless guests come up to us after the ceremony and tell us they never cry during weddings, until now; or they had never witnessed a more beautiful ceremony; or they had never laughed so much in a ceremony before; or asking how long Rev Jill had known us, because the ceremony was such an accurate reflection of us as a couple! She truly has a gift!

When I think back on our ceremony, it brings me so much happiness. (And I still tear up!) I was absolutely blown away by Rev Jill--she is the ULTIMATE professional. Thank you for a perfect wedding day, Rev Jill!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There truly aren't enough words to describe how amazing Rev Jill is. She understands and respects what you are looking for and personalizes each detail to fit you and your wedding. She can go with the flow and make sure everything is perfect and you have nothing to worry about. From our first meeting we knew she was going to be one of the highlights of our day and she truly was. We have gotten so many compliments on how incredible our ceremony was because of her. Her personality and wit were amazing and she really does weave a web of calmness over the ceremony. We adore her and feel so lucky to have had her as part of our day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Jill was fantastic and our guests loved the ceremony that she put together. Throughout the process, her sense of humor and words of wisdom were always welcomed and our wedding day couldn't have been better. We did not do a rehearsal before the ceremony but Rev. Jill talked us through everything just before we walked onto the beach and no one could tell that we hadn't practiced before hand. When we first met Rev. Jill, we knew that she would be our choice for the wedding and she worked with us to create a great ceremony that aligned to our goals and values. We highly recommend contacting Reverend Jill for your event. Many of our guests are still talking about what a great ceremony it was and how much love was felt in a ceremony that didn't last longer than 25 minutes.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev. Jill rocked our surprise wedding!!! She helped us every step of the way as we were traveling from North Carolina to surprise family! She made sure not only my husband and I but my now step-sons were involved!!! Rev. Was and is very through and a fantastic communicator!!! If we could do it over again tomorrow we would call Rev. Jill ❤️

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Rev Dillner is the best! After our first meeting we knew she would be the one for us. She's laid back, funny, and tailored our ceremony to fit our personalities. Our guests loved that our ceremony was short and sweet, and we even got a few laughs. The only bad thing I can say about the Rev is that she's a Flyers fan, but even that didn't deter us from having her perform our ceremony! ??

Profile Picture Shea, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Forever grateful to Rev. Jill Dillner for her services. It was the most memorable night of our lives filled with both laughter and tears. All our guests said it was the best ceremony they ever attended! Rev. Jill worked with us to ensure we achieved exactly what we wanted. Her guidance, patience and delivery were beyond our wildest dreams. Do not hesitate to enlist her help. She is a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I got married in October 2016 at the reception center and she came highly recommended. We didn't even look anywhere else. I'm so glad she was recommended because she was amazing. She was very responsive and flexible which was important since we lived out of state. She wrote the entire ceremony out and incorporated out ideas as well. The ceremony was beautiful and the choice of words were so sweet. All of our guests thought we knew her for years even though we only spoke a few times. If you're looking for someone to officiate your wedding Rev. Jill Dillner is who I would recommend. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

Rev. Jill was amazing! Our photographer actually recommended her to us (because who better to make a recommendation than someone who sees weddings all the time!). My husband is picky so I was pleasantly surprised when after our initial meeting with Jill he agreed that he liked her. We wanted a non-religious ceremony focused on our love for each other and our family and Jill carried that out perfectly. Not only were people crying, but laughing too! She kept it very light, but meaningful and that is exactly what we wanted in a ceremony officiant - not someone who put the guests to sleep. We got a lot of compliments on Jill afterwards, and people wondering how we found her. Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

We first met Reverend Jill at my husband's cousin's wedding a few years ago where it included a wine ceremony. We thought her ceremony was unique and refreshing. She ended up doing my husband's daughter's wedding as well as other family events. When we got engaged, we immediately knew we wanted to book her. We didn't even want to consider anyone else. We met her at a local coffee shop where we chatted about the wedding day. We already knew she did amazing ceremonies but we learned she was also so funny. We just hit it off with her and booked her right away. As we got closer to the wedding, she sent us a draft of the ceremony. It was just so beautiful. I started tearing up just reading it. Reverend Jill captured exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and the day was perfect. After the wedding, we had many friends and family comment about how Reverend Jill did an amazing job and how her style of speaking is very engaging. We completely agree. Reverend Jill - thank you so much for being a part of our special and important day!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Reverend Jill was absolutely wonderful. From our first initial meeting, my husband and I knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony. She was always professional and courteous. She put together a ceremony to fit our needs and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you Reverend Jill for a lovely ceremony and to keep us laughing and calm.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Rev. Jill performed our wedding ceremony on December 19, 2015. It was a second wedding for both of us and we wanted our families (children and grandchildren) to be involved. Rev. Jill wrote a beautiful ceremony that included our family in very meaningful ways. She met with us, listened to our ideas, and gave us some great ones we had never thought of. Right before the wedding, Rev. Jill sent us a draft of the ceremony and then Skyped with us to get our changes (we didn't have to make many) and to put us at ease. We were nervous and she accommodated our request to repeat our vows a few words at a time (!). We had a great rehearsal and a ceremony filled with love and humor. At our reception, many of our friends told us what a meaningful ceremony it was and asked if Rev. Jill was a friend of the family - a great compliment for a wonderful person. (We told Rev. Jill that she now truly is a friend of the family!) We highly recommend her to anyone who values their ceremony as the most important part of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Jill married my husband and I on 12-12-12, she was fabulous! She took the time to customize our ceremony to include everything we wanted! She was very patient and responsive, she's super sweet and very professional! I would highly recommend Jill to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lara, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Christening for our son was so special, unique, and beautiful thanks to Rev Jill. 6 months later and people are still raving about it!!! We will always use her for any upcoming events. She leaves such a great long lasting impression with everyone who meets her. Than you Rev Jill!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I chose Rev. Jill to officiate our beach wedding in Asbury Park, NJ and we couldn't be more pleased. Jill has a fun personality that came through from the moment we first sat down with her (and she knows how to party, too!); she was always responsive to questions and crafted a beautiful ceremony that suited us perfectly, graciously incorporating a number of revisions based on our (sometimes admittedly knit-picky) suggestions. The handfasting was a great choice for our ceremony and everyone was in tears by the end! Rev. Jill provided everything we ever could have asked for in a wedding ceremony, and for a very fair and reasonable fee. I would highly recommend her to any and all couples, heterosexual or same-sex, religious or secular. She can do it all!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Reverend Jill is the best. She's got a great personality. She makes you feel like you've known her from the moment you meet her. She makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet her until the end of your ceremony. She worked with us to make sure we had a customized ceremony, offered great suggestions to make our ceremony unique. The day of the wedding we had some minor changes, and she went with the flow as if the hiccups were planned into the ceremony. Thank you Reverend Jill for making our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Jill was our officiant for our August 9, 2015 wedding. Jill was fantastic. We live in Australia, but were getting married in my hometown of NYC. She Skyped with us at a few early morning hours and was very accommodating. Although she didn't meet us in person until our wedding day, she covered everything she needed to write our ceremony via Skype. She also took our out of the ordinary unity ceremony and turned it into a great moment in the ceremony. All our guests and family commented on her poise and how good her ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Jill!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/15, 5 Reviews