Rev. Jennifer Keating Reviews

Rev. Jennifer Keating 7
  • Diane

Diane Alonzo · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!!

Rev. Keating was very Attentive and Punctual!
    She made us feel so comfortable.
    Thank you for being part of our memories.
    Mr. & Mrs. Esparza

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 8

Stacie e Poland · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Rev. Keating was wonderful! She was professional and personable. We definitely recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Melissa Rodriguez · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect!

Rev. Keating was patient and flexible with us while we picked a marriage date. She explained the process to us of how the ceremony would go about and then the actual ceremony was perfect! She asked us exactly what we wanted and did exactly that. Even after that day, she still went above and beyond and helped me with the name changing process because I had no idea what I was doing. Thank you so much!

Melissa&Vincent

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 9

Anna · Married on 10/28/2018

Jennifer was Amazing!

Jennifer was everything we could have asked for. We wanted a very quick, special, and intimate ceremony and she offered that. She was very professional, friendly, on time, and extremely outgoing. She never hesitated to answer any questions, and made everything go so smoothly.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

We decided to have a small quick wedding in Texas with a few friends prior to our large wedding next year, Jennifer was quick in her responses to all of my questions and so sweet. She arrived early to make sure she was familiar with what was happening and what we had set up. She was professional, well spoken and so great with our requests. We couldn't have been happier!! She's stayed in touch with me in regards to processing our license and its whereabouts! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Rev. Jennifer Keating's reply:

You're so welcome! Thank you for letting me be part of it. It was a wonderful day and such a beautiful setting. Loved the mason jar tealights! Wishing you and Charlie all the best!

jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow! Rev. Keating was the best officiant I've seen over years of attending weddings! She was so professional, accommodating, and innovative when it came to our vows and delivery. You could clearly tell she is devout and experienced as a reverend. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Jennifer was wonderful. She ran us through the ceremony on the day, was extremely personable and lovely. We wanted a small quick non-denominational ceremony and it was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 10

Amber · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! She kept it simple for our ceremony and was more than happy to include our Handfasting! Our family and friends loved our ceremony and it wouldn't have worked without her!! She was very open and listened to everything we needed! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants an honest, respectful, professional Minister to be a part of their wedding day! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jayme · Married on 03/31/2018

Jennifer was THE PERFECT person to make our day happen. She was on time, asked all of the right questions, changed it around at the last second to match what we rehearsed (sorry again!!). All in all everything turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Jennifer Keating in every way. Without her, our day wouldn't have been as special as it was. Thank you so very much for everything! We love you!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Johanna · Married on 03/24/2018

I got in contact with Mrs Keating like a month before my small ceremony. She answered all my questions just right away! she even gave me some suggestions on places where I could do my little wedding. When I arrived to the gazebo, she was already there ( an hour before my ceremony) I noticed that she was very involve on everything! when it was time to start with the ceremony, one of my friends was running late and she was willing to wait for her! if you are thinking of hiring someone for your ceremony you should go for Mrs. Keating! she was very professional, kind, polite and friendly!!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 11
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 12
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 13
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 14

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely loved her my fiance (well now husband) is primary Spanish speaking and she did our ceremony is Spanish so that he would be more comfortable this is even after I said she didn't have to when I spoke with her about our service. She even helped with guidance of a couple spots thought was great to have a ceremony. I would definitely recommend her 100 times over

Sent on 05/29/2017

amelia · Married on 11/22/2017

Reverend Keating was fantastic! My husband(!) and I were so thankful for her help, timeliness, flexibility, and professionalism. We had a last minute outdoor wedding and Rev. Keating was so lovely and patient with us as we setup, changed, and waited for a few friends in the cold! The day was perfect, and I am so thankful that Reverend Keating was a part of it. Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 15

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

She was very responsive, professional, on time. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Kendel

Kendel · Married on 04/15/2017

Wedding at the lake

She was absolutely awesome! Showed up early. I changed my location twice she worked with me. Was super nice and professional. Positive energy, and very affordable. She made my day awesome :)

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 21
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 22
    Rev. Jennifer Keating 23

Johanna · Married on 10/08/2016

Communication was easy, she responded quickly and was very easy going. We loved the ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2016

greg · Married on 08/02/2015

This is a very nice lady, very helpful, very kind. She married my brother in law and she did a magnificent job. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 11/30/2016