Rev. Ingrid Sagula Reviews

Rev. Ingrid Sagula 1
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect officiant!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Ingrid! We booked her almost immediately after meeting in person; we both felt very comfortable with her and appreciated her overall energy. Ingrid is super organized and professional from the process of creating the wedding ceremony to the actual wedding rehearsal. She made everything so easy! She learned so much about us as a couple, our story, and what we wanted our ceremony to convey. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, and really felt like she captured the essence of us as a couple. Ingrid was the perfect officiant for us!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

We were very happy with the level of attentiveness and effort that were shown to us in the planning process and also on the day itself. Ingrid made sure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be, even if it took several drafts. The end result was perfect and our friends and family were able to witness first hand how much Andrew and I love and care for each other, through her words. We would absolutely recommend Carolina Weddings - USA to everyone who is in need of their services! We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 03/04/2012

aimee · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I were nervous about finding an officiant for our wedding. We wanted a secular ceremony, and are not members of any congregation so we weren't sure we would be able to find someone who "got us" and had the ability to make the ceremony feel personal. We were so happy to find Reverand Sagula. When we met her she was so warm and friendly, and absolutely put our minds at ease. She was very quick to respond to emails and helped us make the perfect ceremony. I am still hearing how wonderful the ceremony was, and how personal it felt. We are so incredibly happy with our choice, and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev. Sagula was so wonderful. She was extremely pleasant to work with. She was a very calming presence before the ceremony and the ceremony itself was amazing. I can't tell you how many people raved about her during the reception. Everyone loved her. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you.

Sent on 10/27/2017

steve · Married on 09/09/2017

Reverend Sagula Made the day very special. She will customize your ceremony in whatever format you prefer and will make whatever changes you need up until the BIG Day. She is very professional and warm. We recommend her highly. The Knoeller Family

Sent on 09/17/2017

Austyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Ingrid was fantastic! She made us feel very comfortable and did an amazing job with our ceremony. I am so glad she came to the rehearsal dinner as she took charge and made everything run so smoothly. I think it would have been confusing without her! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Ingrid was EXACTLY what we were looking for in an officiant. After having been to many weddings and seeing different ceremony styles, I knew I didn't want big surprises during the ceremony. Ingrid allowed us to be very hands-on with the ceremony, sending us the entire ceremony and e-mailing back and forth with us when we had revisions to it, and we were extremely pleased with the final product. The ceremony at the wedding was absolutely beautiful and we loved every second of it. She made us feel so calm and happy! In addition, Ingrid has an amazing questionnaire that asks in depth questions about each other and really makes you think of the many reasons why you love each other. Highly highly recommend Ingrid! We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2017

karen · Married on 10/29/2016

Rev. Ingrid was amazing. We initially chose her because we loved the concept of filling out her questionnaire to make the ceremony more personal and catered to my husband and I. Everything was well thought out and she rolled with the punches of our impromptu moments of the ceremony. Along with the price we could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Cynthia · Married on 10/16/2016

Reverend Ingrid Sagula was absolutely fabulous with making our dream wedding come to life..She was very helpful with suggestions on the thing we were undecided on.She is the best officiant ever.Even our guest ask for her information to pass on people who they knew were getting married in the near future. We cant say enough good things about her.Love her to pieces. ??

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2016

If you are looking for an officiant who puts in extra effort and creates a beautiful ceremony then Rev. Ingrid is definitely who you want to go with.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jolene · Married on 09/10/2016

We were so glad we used Ingrid for our wedding!! We can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is the kindest and warmest person you can imagine. It's so obvious she loves what she does and truly cares about each individual couple. We loved her process to complete a questionnaire with personal stories and details about both my husband and myself. She wrote out our ceremony after we sent her our detailed responses and it was beautiful! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I could barely get through it without tearing up. She has such a way with words and even allowed us to provide feedback and add things along the way. Ingrid has such a gentle and relaxed demeanor, but she also knows her stuff. She was a listener, but she also guided us based on who we are and our style. We are traditional, but did not get married in a church, and she still made our wedding feel personal and religious at the same time. She told our story in the most special way imaginable, and she made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process and especially on our wedding day. Of all my vendors, I felt the most trust in Ingrid. She was reliable, super fast with responses, and she always steered us in the right direction. I felt so confident that she would take good care of us, and she absolutely did just that. I can't imagine our wedding day without Ingrid, and I am so grateful for everything she did to make our ceremony more special than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

The pastor we originally asked to perform our ceremony had a previous engagement and Rev. Sagula so graciously stepped in at the last moment. She was so sweet and professional. Her questionnaire was so exciting to fill out and extremely thorough. One question made me think a little bit about our ceremony. She wanted to know who would be lighting my Unity candle. Well, my mom is handicapped and would not be able to use the stairs to light it herself and would need assistance. So, I was grateful she thought about that before it was a problem. I highly recommend Rev. Ingrid Sagula's services.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kirby · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev. Ingrid was fantastic! She listened to what we wanted in our ceremony and we were thrilled with how everything turned out. Many people commented on how much they liked the ceremony afterwards. She's a pleasure to work with -- we highly recommend Ingrid!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Everyone is still talking about how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. Ingrid was a pleasure to work with and so professional!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Ladylight

Ladylight · Married on 05/15/2016

Rev. Ingrid Sagula officiated our May 15th wedding perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with! I am so glad you were our officiant!
    -Candace Light

Sent on 06/19/2016

sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev. Sagula married us and she was THE BEST! She was very helpful in helping us determine what type of ceremony we wanted and was very patient throughout the process. She was recommended by a friend and as soon as we met her we knew we wanted her to marry us. Guests also commented on how great she was. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Rev. Ingrid Sagula 2

Michael · Married on 06/27/2015

Several months later and we are still getting compliments from our guests about our wedding ceremony, with so many thanks to Ingrid. After meeting with Ingrid and getting to know each other, my wife and I each completed a questionnaire about our relationship, our backgrounds and our ideas for the ceremony. From there, she crafted a beautiful ceremony that was personal and representative of us and our relationship - relatively secular but with touches of spirituality, funny and light-hearted but sweet and sentimental. Ingrid was very responsive by email and wonderful to work with leading up to and on the day of the wedding. We'd highly recommend Ingrid for anybody seeking an officiant for their ceremony.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Caroline · Married on 05/30/2015

Rev. Sagula officiated our wedding and did a fantastic job! She has a very laid-back and relaxing demeanor but is also very professional and polished. After we hired her she had us fill out a lengthy questionnaire about us, our relationship, and how we envisioned our ceremony, which she used to create the ceremony script, and we were encouraged to edit it as much as we wanted. When she sent us the first draft there was almost nothing we could find to change! She has a wonderful way with words (you can tell she's done this a few times!) and it was exactly what we were looking for - non-religious, but warm, spiritual, and personal. She did a great job during the ceremony even when the mic kept cutting out from the wind, and all our guests were complimenting us on how sweet and how "us" the ceremony was. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2015

I write to offer my highest recommendation of Rev. Ingrid Sagula. Ingrid was our wedding officiant and we couldn't be happier with her services. She helped us develop a deeply personal, beautiful, and meaningful ceremony that we will always remember. Ingrid has a calming presence and a lovely speaking voice. Also, her fees are very reasonable compared with other officiants in the area. She was truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you again!!! -Liz & Adam

Sent on 08/02/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/29/2015

Saying we were pleased with Ingrid Sagula is an understatement. Her personalized ceremony dialogue and speech for our daughter and now son-in-law was so special, lovely, and sincere. She is a professional, she is accommodating, and truly dedicated to what she does. Ingrid Sagula helped to make our daughter's wedding perfect in every way.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rev. Sagula is incredible. She had a very thorough questionnaire we filled out for her to build our ceremony, and had so many options for vows and readings that it was easy to pick something that fit for us. At the rehearsal, it was clear that she had thought of every contingency and had a back up plan for everything. Our ceremony was beautiful, and everyone complimented her to us. Her mic went out briefly, and she didn't skip a beat!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2014

Rev. Ingrid Sagula was our officiant this past weekend and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Our ceremony was so sweet and so personal, and most importantly, just the way we envisioned it. All of our guests said it was the best ceremony they had seen in a long time. We would recommend Ingrid to everyone!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Krista · Married on 09/13/2014

We loved Ingrid!! She was so amazing to work with, so friendly, sweet and helpful. She even did our pre-marital counseling. We knew when we met her that she was the one that was going to marry us. We just loved her personality and her ideas, she was so accommodating and gave us everything we wanted for our ceremony. I highly recommend Ingrid as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Julia · Married on 06/21/2014

We feel so lucky to have found Ingrid -from day one she was so easy to work with and we felt very much at ease with her. My husband and I are not overly religious but we do hold certain beliefs and philosophies dear, and it was so clear that she understood where we were coming from and what our marriage meant to us. The ceremony that she put together for us could not have been more perfect -it completely encapsulated exactly what our marriage is. In terms of professionalism, she was always prompt to meetings and responding to emails. In terms of value, we met with another (very highly rated) officiant who charged twice as much for a cookie-cutter service that was meaningless to us.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Katie-Leigh · Married on 04/12/2014

Rev. Ingrid Sagula was so awesome to work with! She is very opened to ideas and beliefs and helps guide you through the process of making your the ceremony you envision. Both my husband and I are secular where I side on the nature/spiritual side, and she created the ceremony wording for us that was absolutely incredible and helped meet a middle to where it expressed who we truly are as well as included the community of guests we invited. She has a calming presence and is very supportive in getting things organized the day of the wedding. Her willingness to work with us in our not-so-religious beliefs and to help us create the perfect message of who we are and what our love represents made her an excellent person to make our marriage official!

Sent on 04/22/2014