Rev Heidi DuPree Reviews

5 | Ashburn, VA

5 Reviews for Rev Heidi DuPree

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Heidi was very helpful with walking us through our ceremony and picking out what type of ceremony we wanted and what was perfect for us. Whenever I had a question or concern she was very responsive and made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2013

I would recommend Rev. Heidi Dupree to anyone. She was so helpful, nice and easy to work with. My husband and I appreciate all she did to make our day special. She helped to ease some of my wedding planning stress by helping us find a venue we both loved. Thanks so much Heidi!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jay · Married on 04/20/2013

Heidi was a fabulous officiant for our wedding. She helped us craft a unique spiritual ceremony that was perfect for our families' different religious backgrounds. She was also extremely responsive and helped us by handling marriage license paperwork and even bringing a small PA system. We were lucky to have found Heidi and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2012

We couldn't have been more pleased with everything Heidi did to make our wedding so special and full of positive energy. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smoothly, and stress-free, as possible throughout the entire process (from the vow creation to the wedding service). I would absolutely recommend her officiant services - she is amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2012

The ceremony was beautiful,Im so grateful for rev.Heidi that she made this special day perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2013