Rev Giovanni Weddings Reviews

Rev Giovanni Weddings 5
Rev Giovanni Weddings 6
Rev Giovanni Weddings 7

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Rev G and his assistant Sheryl are awesome! They made us feel comfortable right from our first consultation and provided a ceremony that we will remember for a lifetime. They were punctual and responsive in their emails and Sheryl even took pictures during the ceremony and sent them to us a few days after the wedding. I highly recommend Rev G as he is open-minded and versatile and can work with any wedding. Thanks so much Rev G!

Deseri · Married on 02/10/2018

Rev Gio was awesome! He was super easy to work with and made our day extremely customized for a perfect fit.
    We loved the homework he gave us and totally dug his sense of humor and huge heart! Definitely a go-to if you are
    looking for someone that is extremely affordable and great to work with for your event!

Natalie · Married on 02/09/2018

Chuck and I couldn’t have asked
    For a more perfect ceremony, Reverand Giovanni was fun, lighthearted, yet very meaningful in his message. There wasn’t a dry eye in our group, and everyone laughed out loud too! it was so fun, just an incredible experience! My dad, who is absolutely the luckiest human alive, said it best when he said.. “I thought the Reverand was GREAT, not good- but GREAT!” We couldn’t have picked a more perfect person to make us laugh/cry/get us through our most special day!!!

Rev Giovanni Weddings 8
    Rev Giovanni Weddings 9

David · Married on 12/09/2017

Rev G. was the perfect choice for our wedding day! He made choosing our ceremony layout fun and exciting. Professional throughout the entire process, I would absolutely recommend Rev. G Weddings to everyone looking for a special day. Thank you Rev. G.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Tonya · Married on 11/19/2017

Rev Giovanni was fantastic! He guided us through our wedding ceremony process and answered all of our questions. I will recommend his services to everyone! Thank you Rev G!
    Tonya & Anu

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Rev Giovanni Weddings 10

Shawn · Married on 11/18/2017

Reverend Giovanni did a great job. His long term experience shined thru and he made our ceremony a great one.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Thomas · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Carol was wonderful to work with. She’s very personable, and overall fun to talk with. We were able to choose from many different options for the ceremony, which really made us feel like we could make the ceremony our own. She was prompt to the ceremony site and delivered a great ceremony, even giving us moments to breath throughout...it’s a little stressful standing up in front of so many people! She was great to work with, and I would recommend her very highly!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you so much for making our day perfect and special. You did a great job and we would absolutely recommend you to other couples.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Rev Carol was on time and very supportive . I definitely appreciated having her there . I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/23/2017

Was great! Ceremony was fast but just how we wanted!! Would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Rev Giovanni was great! We were getting married in Prescott, Arizona and live in Texas, he was very easy to talk to and get everything figured out through emails, phone calls, and FaceTime!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/23/2017

We had an excellent experience with Reverend Carol as the officiant for our wedding day. Reverend Carol was very communicative, and we felt instantly that we were going to be in good hands. We had an initial meeting which allowed us all to get to know one another and to discuss the details of our special day. Reverend Carol was very accommodating and encouraged us to participate as much or as little as we wanted. The whole experience was very respectful as we were able to add our special touches to the ceremony and Rev. Carol worked with us when we had a need for her professional input. The ceremony ended up to be uniquely ours. I would highly recommend Rev. Carol if the things that are important to you are: communication, promptness and professionalism.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rosie · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything turned out great! Extremely professional and dedicated the whole day for the couple to be.. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Rev Giovanni Weddings 11

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2017

The ceremony was the most memorable part of my day. Rev. Gio made us less nervous and lighthearted. He is great!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brian · Married on 09/09/2017

Reverend Gio did a fantastic job at our ceremony. We were able to select exactly how we wanted our ceremony to sound with Rev Gio's choices in vows and dedications to choose from. On the day of the wedding the Reverend kept us and our guests laughing and lighthearted which helped ease our nervousness. Reverend Gio is definitely a good choice for your ceremony!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Marilyn · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing! He was such a huge help and made our ceremony truly memorable!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rosana · Married on 09/03/2017

He was excellent! Patient when I was late! Came to our house for rehearsal!!!!! Guide us through the process and prepared us well for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Reverend Giovanni. First of all, I am not religious and he was never judgemental. He developed a beautiful ceremony for us that was original and hit all the right notes. During the ceremony he kept us calm and collected and re-directed my ugly cry during my vows back to baseline! which I love him for! He is such a nice guy and would recommend him to everyone over and over again. Thanks Rev G !!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Allie · Married on 09/01/2017

Reverend Giovanni and his assistant Sheryl were so great for our wedding on September 1st. From the moment we booked Rev Gio we knew we were in good hands. He met with us at the beginning to go over ceremony options and we loved that we could customize it to exactly what we wanted. He gave us many different choices and gave us advice on what he thought would work best. He was also SO great at responding to the many e-mails we sent him throughout our wedding planning process. His assistant Sheryl did an amazing job at our rehearsal as she made sure everyone understood what they were doing and made us feel comfortable with what to expect the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding Rev Gio and Sheryl arrived early to go over everything with us one last time before the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and we received lots of compliments about how flawless our ceremony was. Sheryl was even there taking pictures in the background and helping with the ceremony music! We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding! Rev Gio and Sheryl were so friendly and we are so happy with the decision we made. THANK YOU REV GIO!

Sent on 09/10/2017

David · Married on 08/27/2017

Rev Giovanni and his assistant Sheryl provided a calming and warm experience for us. They made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2017

Awesome job! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • SSJKarigan

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2017

I am so glad my husband and I found Rev G to officiate our wedding. He is an absolute joy to work with. He worked with us to create a beautiful, personal ceremony that reflected my husband and I as a couple. We were also so grateful that he was able to accommodate us regarding our religious beliefs. But the thing I am most grateful for is how he met with everyone who would be involved in the ceremony to walk us through everything and helped me relax at the altar. I was so nervous (stage fright) that I was shaking and on the verge of passing out before walking down the aisle. His ability to subtly direct everyone quickly calmed my nerves. He made everyone laugh in the best way and got my husband and I through the ceremony without a hitch. I could not have gotten through the ceremony without his help. Thank you so much for everything! I would highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/20/2017

David · Married on 08/18/2017

Rev G was fantastic. He really made planning our ceremony really easy. His workbook for planning the ceremony allowed us to make the ceremony for personal and unique for us.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Angel · Married on 08/13/2017

Giovanni was the best hire out of all the vendors we hired . You can tell he has a passion for this and it's not just a job he let us pick out what was said during our ceremony word for word . He Was extremely responsive , within 5 minutes he would get back to me even at midnight . I was strongly suggest getting him for your rehersal he put my nerves as ease during the rehersal making sure everyone knew what they were doing and answering everyone's
    Questions . I loved that he had back up in case one of my vendors didn't show . He got to the ceremony a hour early to make sure everything was in place and all the vendors were on the same page . He pays a lot of attention to pictures and made sure my husband and I stood and didn certain things For our pictures to turn out beautiful . All in all he was the best hire for our wedding he is a lovely man , he is very good at what he does , he dosent recycle the same speech over and over to each couple he allows for you to make it unique to you and your husband , he is super responsive , you will feel
    Like your in good hands we plan to see him for counseling in the next few weeks . I would recommend him to anyone getting married he is amazing .

Sent on 07/21/2016

Justin · Married on 08/12/2017

Reverend Giovanni is extremely easy to work with, personable, and fun. We received numerous compliments from our guests about how well the ceremony went. I would recommend Rev. Giovanni to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2017