Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna Reviews

67 Reviews for Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna

Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna 1
Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna 2

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2010

Rev. Ernie exceeded our expectations. Our ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. He created it especially for us. He made it personal and something that my husband and I and all of our guests will remember. Over the last year emailing Rev. Ernie lots and lots of times he got to know each of us in good times and in sad times. During this process, we lost a dear friend who was in the bridal party. Rev. Ernie incooperated him and his spirit into our ceremony and it was extremley touching. Days before our wedding my grandmother ended up in the hospital. We were unsure if she was going to make it to the wedding. Rev. Ernie offered to go to the hospital and doing a ceremony prior to the one at the hotel. He had my husband and I think long and hard about this because essentially my Nana may pass on right after the ceremony. She is 91 years old and kept saying she was holding on for my wedding. We agreed to the seperate ceremony. Three hours to our wedding as my husband and I were getting ready to go to the hospital, I get the phone call. My nana was discharged and getting ready to go to the wedding. She made it to my wedding and it was the most precious gift ever to be able to have her witness my day. I thank Rev. Ernie for helping me through this process so much. It was such a difficult time for me and my family. I was literally in tears at my rehersal because I was so stressed and unsure what to do. He helped me through the process and I thought long and hard about my decision before telling him. We are so happy to have him as our Reverend for our wedding. He made is personal and went over and beyond both my husband and my expectations. We can not thank him enough.

Sent on 07/19/2010

Molly · Married on 05/29/2010

Rev. Ernie officiated our wedding a little over 2 months ago and we are still getting compliments from family and friends! He created a beautiful custom ceremony for us and we will remember it for the rest of our lives. He was patient, kind, and full of wonderful ideas! I can honestly say that our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we are so grateful to Rev. Ernie for creating a ceremony that really captured our love for one another. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Rev. Ernie is the best!!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2010

We got married on May 22, 2010 and absolutely LOVED Reverend Ernie!! He was so easy to work with. Ernie always had ideas, extra information, and a willingness to do anything we needed to make sure our ceremony was the best it could be. We received so many comments and compliaments about how wonderful the wording was and how pleasant Ernie was. We HIGHLY recommend Reverend Ernie!!!

Sent on 07/19/2010

David · Married on 05/15/2010

We were nothing less than completely thrilled with Rev. Ernie's work on our wedding
    day. The sheer amount of positively glowing feedback we got from our
    guests regarding the ceremony goes to show that he is a true
    professional, and someone who really put a lot of thought and care
    into preparing our ceremony. Rev. Ernie, easily and quickly accommodated all of our requests and went the extra mile before and during the ceremony.

In the words of one of our guests, amongst dozens of glowing praise:

"Best. Ceremony. Ever."

We know that other couples in the future will go on to have ceremonies just as amazing as ours was, with Rev. Ernie on their side.

David and Sarah
    Married 5/15/2010

Sent on 05/17/2010

Katie · Married on 05/08/2010

Rev Erine was absoultly wonderful! we could not have ask for a more perfect cermony. Everyone that was there told us how beautiful it was and how romantic. We loved how personal is was made to us. i would recommand anyone that is looking for a personal touch to their cermony to get in touch with Rev. Ernie.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Shawn & Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2010

Rev. Ernie was AMAZING! He put together a beautiful ceremony for us, which far exceeded our expectations! Our family can’t get over how well he put everything together. We highly recommend the personalized ceremony it was unique to ourselves and really showed our family how much we care for each other.
    Ernie will be highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a Reverend/JP.
    Thanks again to REV Ernie

Sent on 07/30/2010
  • W

wilma · Married on 04/20/2010

Rev. Ernie was awesome! We could not have asked for anyone to do anything better. We travelled from Misouri to New Hampshire and the weeks before our wedding, Rev. Ernie led us through the whole process of what steps we needed to complete. He was available to us when we needed him and he kept in touch consistently, reassuring our wedding day would be special and he made it very special! Even after the ceremony, he emailed us, congratulated us and sent us several pictures that he took of us after the ceremony. If you want your wedding day to turn out wonderful,get Rev. Ernie!!

Sent on 04/21/2010

Mary · Married on 04/18/2010

We truly enjoyed working with Rev. Ernie. When we started working with Ernie, we weren't sure exactly what we wanted for the ceremony, but as we grew comfortable with the process and came to understand how we would work with him to design the ceremony, our vision crystalized. As a result, we offered more and more suggestions and ideas on the contents of the ceremony. Ernie incorporated these and provided great feedback, ideas and direction all through email, which worked well since we were living separately in MA and WV during the planning process. When needed, he gently nudged us along to ensure we met the timetable. He also provided us with answers to all our questions about the logistics, i.e., obtaining the license and marriage certificate, etc. In the end, we had a ceremony that truly reflected who we are as a couple. In addition to being fabulous during the planning process, Ernie excelled at officiating. Great presentation, voice, and 'presence'...no strong aftershave, bad breath or lingering smoker's scent (I don't know if Ernie smokes, but I've heard stories about officiants who do and as a nonsmoker myself, I would not have appreciated smelling cigarette smoke while reciting vows). He offered us choices on his manner of dress and in his officiant's robe, he fit in with our wedding style. He provided us with a ceremonial marriage certificate as well as a pamphlet of the ceremony 'script'. A nice touch. He offers a scale of pricing options which relate to the level of customization of the ceremony. We highly recommend Ernie Chiaradonna.

Sent on 05/11/2010

Ann · Married on 04/10/2010

Reverend Ernie was great to work with. He was able to work closely with us in order to officiate a wedding on two months notice (although he let us know that he very rarely does that, preferring to have more time to get to know the couple!). We felt comfortable hiring him after emailing without even having to talk on the phone. As we worked to get our ceremony just right he was very quick about responding with changing and tailoring it to our needs to fit us best. He was extremely flexible on our wedding day when we were dealing with possible changes of venue due to weather and guest needs. We would definitely recommend Rev. Ernie for your wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Patricia · Married on 01/16/2010

We cannot express how wonderful it was working with Reverend Ernie! He not only made one of the most important days in our lives special, but he did it with ease. We are so thankful that he was always available to answer any questions, and always flexible with any changes. The most amazing thing is, he did it all within two months. You see, we decided to have a surprise wedding, and we decided it was going to take two months to plan. Rev Ernie jumped right on board with the same enthusiasm and interest as we felt. It was wonderful working with him on all aspects, especially when it came to personalizing our ceremony with our own vows. It was a pleasure working with Rev Ernie, and would choose to do it all over again, in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/22/2010

G.B · Married on 11/07/2009

If you do not know where to start or you are confused about the process, you do not have to look any further. Reverend Ernie is the person you are looking for. Looking through the hundreds of possibilities on the internet was a daunting task for me and maybe it was sheer luck that I came across him, but I could not be happier with the result.
    The Reverend met me and my finance and reviewed how the process would work, how the service would be crafted in a collaborative way, and how the process could be made to fit whatever we wanted. We traded a lot of emails over the next few months to come up with the perfect ceremony and both sides had to work at it, but as soon as it was over, we had people using expressions like �he really nailed it� and �where did you guys find him!?�

I only wish every other wedding service provider provided so much value for my money!

I would be happy to act as a reference for Ernie in the future.

Thanks again!

Greg B. (and Erin) � Married 11/7/09

Sent on 11/19/2009

Deirdre · Married on 09/10/2009

5 out of 5 in all categories! Rev Ernie, is an amazing person, it was such a pleasure to work with him, and it was certainly one of the most enjoyable experiences for us in planning our wedding day, its not easy to work with vendors sometimes, but Rev Ernie makes you feel so at ease that you open up to him, he begins to get to know you, and before you know it, you are good friends. We had family and friends from Ireland attend our wedding here in NH, and the service amazed then, there wasn't a dry eye to be found as the service was so personalized and moving in so many ways, it is still a very big topic of conversation by many
    We thank you Rev Ernie so so much for giving us such a great memory and a wedding ceremony we and others will never forget
    Best Wishes
    The Fry's

Sent on 10/02/2009

Jaime · Married on 07/05/2009

Reverend Ernest Chiaradonna was very professional, welcoming and caring from our first phone conversation on. He was a pleasure to work with and did an EXCEPTIONAL job at our wedding ceremony. He was extremely helpful with questions regarding licenses and locations. All of our guests commented on what wonderful vows he wrote and how perfect everything was. He added personal messages from each of us to the other and made the ceremony very special.

Sent on 08/05/2009
  • diane

diane · Married on 06/06/2009

Ernie was the greatest officiant we could have asked for. We exchanged about 90 emails over 8 months. He got to know my husband and I as people and made the ceremony extremely personal and touching. Many of our guests kept saying how wonderful the ceremony was and had never been to such a beautiful or moving exchange of vows.

Ernie put a Catholic touch on it and made the parents and grandparents happy, yet we were able to put our non-traditional spin on things.

We would recommend him to anyone who wants a professional, personal, exceptional experience at a affordable rate!

Sent on 06/07/2009

Mary · Married on 12/24/2008

Rev. Chiaradonna was very professional, was easy to talk to and made every possible effort to create the perfect ceremony for my husband and I, one that we'd remember forever.

Sent on 05/22/2009

Rev. Ernie was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was extremely responsive, thorough and organized, and he followed through on all the little details that made our ceremony special and personalized. He also has a very loving demeanor which brings warmth and kindness to his delivery. We felt very comfortable with him from the very first email exchange all the way through his very prompt filing for our certificate. We would definitely recommend Rev. Ernie as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Linda · Married on 10/28/2012

No one could have been a more sincere, thoughtful, or responsive officiant at our wedding than Reverend Ernie. From our first contact, he was "into it", made us feel excited, and did his utmost to prepare and deliver a warm, caring, and relevant ceremony for our big day. He made something already special into a very special memory that we will never forget and cannot thank him enough for.

Sent on 11/06/2012