25 Reviews for Rev. Erin Goodman

Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Counseling (1)

Working with Erin was wonderful! She really took the time to get to know us and customized our ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin did a fantastic job on me and my husbands ceremony for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and really valued what we had invisioned for our ceremony. We had multiple compliments on how very special and meaningful our ceremony was. She made it very special for us!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Erin was the most wonderful person to have with us leading up to and on our wedding day! She worked with us to make sure our ceremony was absolutely perfect. She guided us every step of the way, but still allowed it to be completely our own! We changed our mind a million times and she rolled with it right to the last second. I was so relieved to have her be the one organizing our ceremony, I can't imagine it being any better!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin was by far the best choice we made out of all our wedding vendors. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and she truest cares about the commitment her clients are about to make to each other. If you’re having trouble looking for a wedding officiant, look no further and get in touch with Erin Goodman.

Profile Picture Graham, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin was amazing! She connected with my husband and I from day 1. She worked with us throughout the entire time. Whenever I had changes to my vows she welcomed it and didn't bar an eye! She truly was the best we could have ever asked for. I recommend her if you want a stress free wedding ceremony! She will adjust her speech to allow for anything you want her to say! Truly remarkable! 10/10!

Profile Picture Hillery, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Erin was extremely helpful and attentive. She knew exactly what to say and was able to structure the ceremony perfectly and make it truly special. We would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Tristan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After sitting down with a couple different officiants we were unsure that we would find the right one for us. Then we met Erin and we knew right away that she was a perfect fit. It was a joy working with her throughout the entire process of arranging the ceremony. Erin always made us feel very comfortable and encouraged us to put our own stamp on the ceremony. Once the rehearsal and wedding day came Erin did not let us down. She was very professional all the way through yet also maintained a lightheartedness that helped make things way less stressful. Erin is a great person and an equally great officiant. We highly recommend her. Give her a shot, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Phillip, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Loved her as a person and a professional. We were thrilled we selected her.

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin is the best wedding officiant you will find!!!! I would recommend her to all of my family and friends getting married! She was attentive to our unique needs as a couple and customized our ceremony around what we wanted! Erin has such a peaceful and calming personality which you really want when you are wedding planning!! My husband and I are so grateful we had her as our officiant on our day!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We booked Erin to officiate our ceremony as well as to provide us with some pre-marital counseling, and we can say that Erin is the absolute best. She works tirelessly with you to make sure that you have exactly the ceremony you want to have, and that you're completely comfortable with everything. It was nice that we were able to have get-to-know-you sessions, and even though we live in another state and could really only do things through Skype, she was flexible with timing and we were able to get to know one another a little bit before diving into wedding stuff. The ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, and she walked us through every detail so that it was completely customized to what was comfortable for us and what we wanted our ceremony to be. For example, neither of us is particularly religious, but we have religious families, so we were able to make it spiritual while still keeping it true to our beliefs and comfort level.

The day of went smoothly (she thought of everything, including print outs for the readings!) and was simply beautiful. I can't say enough good things about her or about how I felt the ceremony went. She's super calm and welcoming, and having her up there with us really helped to keep the stress level down because of her friendly demeanor. Everything was perfect, and I really appreciated her hard work for making it special and perfect for us.

As for pre-marital counseling, I think it was incredibly helpful to have some conversations about real-life grown-up stuff about how to work at keeping a relationship working and how to have fun, be comfortable with one another and have a healthy, fulfilling relationship. Erin seemed to be completely open to talking about pretty much anything we felt like talking about and really worked with us so that we felt we were getting everything we needed. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/9/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

My husband and I are so thankful that we selected Erin to officiate our wedding. Erin's calm and friendly demeanor put our mind at ease during what is normally a stressful process. From our first phone conversation to guiding us through our vows, Erin was there for us every step of the way. She helped to create a ceremony that was not only beautiful but meaningful. Our ceremony truly captured our love for each other and for our friends and family. Erin was a true joy to work with and we would highly recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From our first phone call to the day she dropped off our signed marriage certificate at Town Hall, Erin was spectacular. She made every effort to get to know us and helped us create a ceremony that was very personal. There were happy tears and laughter during the ceremony, and Erin made a special day even more so with her professionalism and calm, loving demeanor. Peace of mind and heart is priceless, and we cannot thank Erin enough for giving us that on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin was exactly who we needed to make our day as special as it was. Right from the beginning, Erin was extremely helpful and guided us to create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. It was a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

our ceremony was short and sweet just what we wanted and Erin still made it so touching with her kind words and tender voice! I am so happy to have met such an amazing woman and will always keep in touch with her! She is a breath of fresh air. And may I add so professional and accommodating. Thanks again Erin!!

Profile Picture elisa, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was held in our home.
Erin was open tp the simplicity and spirituality we wanted, gave wonderful input in writing our vows, and was a gracious and calming presence for our
entire family - we wholeheartedly recommend Erin in every way.

Profile Picture Sarah and Mark, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We approached Erin with only a few weeks' notice. We were able to meet twice, each time enjoying our thoughtful sessions. Erin was always responsive and readily available via emails and phone calls. We very much appreciated Erin's efforts at getting to know us and creating a warm, personal ceremony for us. Our families and guests all remarked on how lucky we were to find Erin - we completely agree! We highly recommend Erin!

Profile Picture Beth Anne, 2/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Erin was so nice to work with and completely understood the type of ceremony we were looking for. She was warm and friendly to our guests and made everyone feel at ease.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the minute Ron and I met Erin she exuded kindness. She is a lovely woman who totally cares what you want your wedding ceremony to be and makes it happen. We highly recommend Erin. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we hoped it would be. Yours will be too.

Profile Picture Deb, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin was better than the best! She was in contact with us anytime we needed her. She gave us good advice and was always patient and compassionate with our needs. She made our wedding run smoothly and took the worry away about the details. My partner and I came to RI from Key West and were worried about finding someone to marry us that was 100% accepting and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She did that and more. We were smiling and laughing the whole time. I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jennifer and Martina, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Erin was an absolute joy! We knew we wanted a non-religious yet spiritual ceremony but didn't really know where to start. Erin came to us with amazing ideas and resources that fit in perfectly with our vision. We absolutely loved our ceremony, it was so special and memorable thanks to Erin. I even had friends tell me after the wedding that our ceremony inspired them to do something similar as they had been feeling lost before as to what to do for their own wedding. Erin was very responsive, and extremely professional. She made something I had been dreading into a pleasurable, bonding experience for us both. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My family is Catholic and my fiance's is Protestant; we both have strong faiths but we are more spiritual than religious ourselves. We didn't want an overly religious ceremony, but we did want to incorporate our faith in God. Erin totally understood our vision and helped us create a beautiful ceremony that focused on our love for one another, but still had a traditional feel. She gave us a wide range of readings and vows to give us ideas, and also helped us to balance our written vows to make sure they worked together. Erin is kind, warm, sincere, and flexible. She truly helped us formulate the ceremony of our dreams.

Profile Picture User2028227, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Erin is a wonderful person and it is clear that she loves being an officiant and cares about your wedding. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony that was completely customized to what we wanted. We were able to go back and forth with her with drafts as many times as we needed to get it right. Would definitely recommend her for a wedding.

Thanks Erin!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin was so great to have as the officiant of our wedding. She took the time to get to know us by meeting with us before the wedding, and was very interested in making the ceremony unique to us. She provided us with plenty of ideas for the ceremony and vows, and incorporated our ideas as well. She was a very calm, reassuring presence throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture User3768920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.3

We never met Erin because after setting our initial appointment she stopped returning calls and completely ignored us for over a month. We sent e-mail, called her and contacted her through her site with no response. When you are planning your own wedding this is the last thing you want to deal with. She was very nice during our initial conversations but essentially blew us off with no explanation after that.

Profile Picture B, 8/17/13, 1 Review