Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright Reviews

Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 5
Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 6
Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 7

Britney · Married on 09/16/2018

Dr. Wright officiated our wedding 2 weeks ago. We couldn’t have made a better choice for our wedding officiant. We met with her twice before the wedding to discuss our ceremony details, and she was always professional, responsive and courteous. She has a warm personality so much so that it felt like we were talking to a family member every time we met with her. She made or wedding ceremony unique to us and Christ centered. It was just what we wanted.

We enjoyed working with Dr. Wright. We highly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Keron · Married on 03/24/2018

Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright was amazing. From the first time I emailed her she was very detailed and professional when responding. She did what she said she would do right away. She sent easy to understand details of services and meeting times and itiniary. She was very flexiable and came to our home for rehearsal dinner. She was on time the day of our ceremony. We had a mishap leading up to the ceremony the whole bridal party was stuck in an elevator pushing the ceremony back a few minutes. She did not complain she did not demand anything extra she said a prayer and when we arrived was very understanding. After the ceremony she sent follow up emails about next steps which were very helpful . Thank you so much Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright for officiating our wedding.

Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 11
    Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 12
    Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 13

Leona · Married on 02/24/2018

From the time of our initial meeting with Dr. Wright, she has been a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional, organized and detailed. She accommodated and incorporated everything that we asked for and made our wedding day so amazing and special! I highly recommend Dr. Wright.

Maurine · Married on 10/21/2017

Dr. Wright officiated my marriage to my now husband who is deploying soon. We had to move fast due to his deployment and Dr. Wright was a wealth of knowledge and was very very very responsive. She also helped with information on getting our certificate as fast as possible from the courthouse! I highly recommend her especially to military families who may also be as pressed for time as we were!

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Dr. Wright was amazing. Calm, caring, and professional. I am so glad we chose her! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

• Dana

Dana · Married on 10/01/2017

Rev. Dr. Wright was the perfect choice for my husband and I. From our initial consultation to the actual ceremony she guided us to ensure that our union was not only seamless, but a blessed event. Dr. Wright has a way of making you feel as if you've known her all of your life. I highly recommend her ceromonial and consultation services!

Rev. Dr. Beverly Wright 14

Krystina · Married on 09/16/2017

She was so wonderful I was very picky with picking my vendors and I was very pleased with my decision. We even did a session with her and she made me and my husband so comfortable she was so easy to talk to and a pleasure to work with

789774 · Married on 09/09/2017

Dr. Wright was great! Thank you for smiling through me and my mom's changes and phone calls.

Aldrina · Married on 07/14/2017

Dr. Wright met with us about four months before our “big day” to go over the details and get to know us a little bit before guiding us through putting together the ceremony. She was very warm and easy to work with and went out of her way to fit into our busy schedules, which I really appreciate. She helped us put together just the right verses and readings to create a modern ceremony that emphasized the long-term commitments of marriage. She was open and flexible to any of our ideas, and had some good ones to offer. We ended up taking most of her advice and couldn't have been happier! The words she spoke at our wedding were so meaningful to us.

Lavena · Married on 07/14/2017

Dr Wright was everything we wanted and more! Punctual, professional, and down right just an awesome minister. She nailed every aspect of our traditions with her own touch of good nature and fun. There were so many things going on with planning that even little things that were important were brought up and handled by Dr. Wright. She made our wedding so very special and you will not be disappointed with her services. Nothing but great things to say. Thank you so much for making our day AMAZING!!

Sharmaine · Married on 03/18/2017

Dr. Wright was the best. We had last minute changes and she was more than willing to accommodate us. When we first met Dr. Wright she help us along in the process of getting married and she was willing to point us in the right direction if she couldn't help. I would recommend Dr. Wright to my friends and family.

Karen · Married on 10/29/2016

I first contacted Dr. Wright while she was on vacation in Alaska. She took the time to accept my call. We spoke briefly and I immediately felt comfortable with her.

She contacted me as soon as she returned like she promised. After discussing my wedding details, she realized I did not have a planner, and she gave me a lot of information to help us out. She even attended and coordinated our rehearsal. During rehearsal the DJ got mad and said he was not show up the next day for the wedding. I started crying and Dr. Wright calming talked to the D.J. and me. The day of the ceremony was really nice! We really recommend Dr. Wright. She was flexible, PROFESSIONAL (not like the DJ) she was friendly. She was really helpful and so gracious! I give her two thumbs up!!!

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

Dr. Wright is awesome! She was very responsive and helpful from the very beginning. She was on vacation when I first contacted her to inquire about the services she offers, but I would not have known if she did not tell me. She was very professional, organized and responsive. She returned my call within seconds! Needless to say, I was impressed with her right from the beginning and hired her immediately. My husband and I are very pleased with the services she provided! My friends, family and guest spoke very highly of Dr. Wright. She did an outstanding job and I plan to hire her when we renew our vows!! I highly recommend Dr. Wright to officiate your wedding. You will not regret it!

• Z

Zakiyyah · Married on 10/02/2016

Dr. Wright provides the "extra" touches. We are so thankful for Dr. Wright! She was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was always very prompt in her replies to the many questions we had, and provided her kind support from start to finish. She showed up early and ensured all of us - bride, groom, ring bearer, best man, etc - were prepared for the ceremony, talking us through every detail. I begged Dr. Wright not to have a long ceremony – and she adhered to our request AND the ceremony was beautiful, personal, and intimate. Our guests had many compliments! And she mailed in our marriage license for us, so we didn’t have to worry about it! I cannot recommend Dr. Wright enough, to perform a wonderful ceremony and to take care of all the little details. I loved her wireless microphones - again those extra touches!

Tadu · Married on 10/01/2016

Dr. Wright was AMAZING!
    She was incredibly patient, kind and helpful with the entire process. We were so late with hiring an officiant due to a number of factors and literally booked her about 2 weeks before our wedding date. During the rehearsal she helped us practice our vows, practice our walk-in, and helped us navigate the order of ceremony and incorporate the unity candle portion. She's super knowledgeable about the steps needed to make the marriage official and very flexible! Thank you so much Dr. Wright!

Seanicaa · Married on 09/27/2016

Dr. Beverly Wright is AWESOME!!!!! She is very timely and professional and provides prompt and generous feedback on how the ceremony should flow. She helped my husband and I create a beautiful wedding day ceremony that fit our style. She is also a licensed clinical christian counselor and provided excellent pre-marital sessions for us. Dr. Wright has remained committed to our growth and development as husband and wife and continues to provide support after the wedding. I would personally like to recommend Dr. Beverly Wright's officiant and counseling services!!!!!! 10 stars!!!!!

Renee · Married on 09/24/2016

Dr. Wright was so amazing! I cannot recommend her enough. She was punctual, reliable, respectful, and helped so much in writing our ceremony. I was a very happy bride, she really helped to pull the ceremony together!

princess · Married on 07/17/2016

Dr. Wright was amazing! She was very helpful and flexible. We were having issues with a location due to the rain, and she went all out of her way to get a church for us for FREE! She even offered us her home. However, the rain had stopped so we were able to have our small ceremony at the site that we originally chose. She is such true woman of God, and I'm happy that I worked with her. Everything was great!

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

Thank you Dr. Wright for making our wedding day special! You truly know how to step-up to the plate and help out wherever help is needed. We also really appreciated you coming to our rehearsal and organizing our ceremony. You were so patient with all of us! And, our ceremony was wonderful.
    Thank you, thank you!!!

Brandy · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Beverly was very professional, accommodating and extremely friendly and welcoming. She made me feel at ease during my time of pre wedding anxiety. And she was able to provide services on very short notice, and even arranged to meet with me prior to the ceremony to go over the details to ensure it would all go as planned, which it did indeed.

Jenifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Dr. Wright was very responsive to all of our needs! She answered every email and just "checked-in" to see if we needed anything from her. At Fort Myer Chapel, you must have premarital counseling. So, we took the premarital counseling package Dr. Wright offers, and that was informative. My fiance' really did not want to go through with it, but ended up liking it, and her non-judgmental perspective on life. Dr. Wright was open to our ideas and offered a lot of wedding advice and cost saving options. We just want to say thank you Dr. Wright for taking our wedding on what seemed like the last minute, and for performing an impeccable ceremony. You were great! It was a day we will never forget!

Having Dr. Beverly Wright officiate our ceremony was both a Divine blessing an an example of professional expertise. Our discussions shared before the wedding were as informative as her insight was invaluable. Her spotlight on the vital components of marriage was welcome, and we look forward to enjoying her courtesies in the years to come. She is truly gifted, and we thank her for having a consequential part in our lives.

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

We were in a huge bind when our original wedding officiant/friend had an emergency and had to cancel his travel plans two weeks before our wedding. Through a quick google search I found Rev. Bev, and sent her a frantic email in hopes she’d be available on such short notice.

Dr. Wright was extremely prompt in returning my email and we did a conference call the next day. She continued to be prompt in responding, she was forthcoming with ideas and most importantly - she was personable. She cares about all the aspects of your ceremony. The day of our wedding, she met with the musicians, and during the ceremony she even whispered to my maid of honor to puff out the train of my dress so that I would have nice pictures. You can absolutely tell that being a wedding officiant isn't just a job for Dr. Wright. She is excited and honored to be apart of the day.

We weren't able to have our friend officiate but Dr. Wright felt like an old friend.

Sheri · Married on 04/07/2016

Dr. Wright officiated our wedding this past April and she was just an absolute joy! As soon as we got on the phone with her - we knew she was the one. She is accepting, spiritual, comical, and professional at the same time. We had a small wedding and we wanted it to be spiritual but non-denominational - she customized the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted and incorporated all the elements we wanted. We took the Platinum Package and did not use the counseling part. But Dr. Wright understood how busy we were and offered two free marriage counseling appointments – good for one year. She is very supportive and helpful. She even picked up our certified marriage license from the courthouse and couriered it to our house. So I could have the court copy to have my name changed. She was very considerate.