Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly Reviews

4 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

4 Reviews for Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

Rev. Dawn was more than I ever expected....she was totally involved from the day I contacted her. When ever I had concerns or questions she was always available. Her service was so personal it was as though we knew her on a more personal level. She definitely added to the beauty of the ceremony and if I had it all to do again I would want Rev. Dawn to officiate. Thanks for making our special day!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

Dawn made the entire experience so easy for us! She provided information for us for the whole process we had to go through to get the marriage license; and she was very helpful. We couldnt have found a better officiant and were also happy to make such a good friend!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Rev. Dawn stepped in to officiate our elopement at the last minute during Tropical Storm Joaquin. Although we were unable to exchange our vows on the Beach due to winds and rain, Rev. Dawn made it so special with her kind words and laid back personality. She replaced the weather with warmness and sunshine of true heart.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2015

Dawn is absolutely amazing! We are so blessed to have someone so sweet and down to earth to officiate our wedding. She felt like part of our family and I will always be grateful. If you're looking for someone who will actually care about you and your wedding choose Dawn!

Brittany and Jason