30 Reviews for Rev. Daniel L. Harris - ChicagoMarriage.com

Non-religious (2)
Catholic (2)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Agnostic (1)

Reverend Harris did a wonderful job with our ceremony this past January 2018. We had been working with a different Reverend who fell ill a few weeks before our wedding. Rev. Dan stepped in, initiated contacted us only a day or so after we found out the original Reverend was unable to perform our ceremony and told us he was the planned "back-up." He reviewed our ceremony with us (we had some personalized bits from family members & had written our own vows), and made sure we were comfortable. We never had to wonder how we were going to find someone else on short notice or whether our ceremony would go the way we wanted to.

The day of, he touched base with my MOH & husband as soon as he had arrived and ran the whole wedding party through their roles. The ceremony went smoothly, it was wonderful and everything we had hoped for. Thanks Rev. Dan!

Profile Picture S, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Dan Harris was the perfect fit for me and my husband! He was very organized, friendly, & funny. I would recommend him to anyone. The ceremony went very smoothly because at the rehearsal dinner he made sure everyone was on the same page. Thank you so much Rev. Dan for being part of our special day.

Photo for Rev. Daniel L. Harris - ChicagoMarriage.com Review
Profile Picture Jamie, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Dan Harris was great! He made the event extremely smooth enjoyable and lightened up the wedding jitters. He also gave me some pointers on how to be much more natural. I would definitely recommend him to be your Reverend and Officiant!!

Profile Picture Amos, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Dan stepped in for our officiant who fell ill. He did an amazing job with our ceremony! We had the most beautiful ceremony ever. Rev. Dan is personable and comfortable. My new husband and I love him. All of our guests were laughing and crying tears of joy. Thank you Rev. Dan!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Dan was great! He was very personable and such a pleasure to work with!

Photo for Rev. Daniel L. Harris - ChicagoMarriage.com Review
Profile Picture Nathaly, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Dan was there on a moments notice when unfortunately our original officiant fell ill. He honored our previous arrangement as well.

His service was very good. He was very helpful and made sure our big day went smooth.

Thanks Rev Dan!

Profile Picture ADAM, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan, you are so AMAZING! You put a great spin on our wedding. When we met i felt as if you were already part of my family. Thank you for everything you did for us.

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Dan was fantastic. Performed our ceremony just as we designed it and added warmth and humor. Looks great in our photos too. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for the perfect compliment to your big day Rev. Daniel Harris is it! He truly takes the time to get to know both the bride and the groom and what makes your love one of a kind. He is organized, quick to respond, genuine, professional and experienced. Having him officiate our ceremony was one of the best decisions we made and our guests could not stop raving about him! For such a big occasion and such an important decision, you will be so happy you had Rev. Dan Harris there to add to the beauty and perfection of one of the most important days of your life!!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Dan did a brilliant job with our wedding ceremony. Coming over from the UK to get married in Chicago meant that all of the planning had to be done via email, but Rev. Dan did everything he could to help our special day go smoothly. I especially liked his attention to detail when it came to personalising our vows.

We would highly recommend him to any one looking for a wedding officiant.

Phil and Leanne Miller

Profile Picture Phil, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Daniel.L.Harris it was definitely great choice me and my wife got married on 8/7/16 he show up on time and ready. The ceremony was funny and classy in a same time he didn't rush it at all, our guests like it and we was happy that we choose him

Profile Picture daniel, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Dan did an amazing job from start to finish. His website is very informative and helped us decide what type of ceremony we wanted. After meeting with Rev. Dan we were very impressed with his knowledge of wedding ceremonies and loved his ideas to personalize our service. He responded to email questions timely and provided updated drafts of the ceremony as the date drew nearer and was very accommodating to our needs. He did a great job directing everyone at the rehearsal and the ceremony went exactly as planned on our wedding day. We highly recommend Rev. Dan!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We really enjoyed having Rev. Harris conduct our wedding ceremony. He was flexible with our requests and made the ceremony fit us perfectly. All of our guests spoke very highly of him and the job he did at the ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Harris to do your ceremony.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He is experienced, organized and helps you put together a ceremony with heart.

Profile Picture Michelle McCarthy, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

we cannot describe how amazing and wonderful Mr. Harris is. He made our wedding even more special! We could not pick a better person to celebrate this special day with! He made everything seen easy, with no stress and spectacular!!! My husband and I would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a stress free ceremony.
we were really glad that he could join us for our reception as well and have some fun and get some delicious food after a long day.
He is just as amazing as a Officiant as he is as a person.
He was able to come up with a story of my husband and i in under 5 minutes, just by asking us questions, on how we met, what we like, and what we have in common!!!
Couldnt be more happier!!!
Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture kristina, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Catholic

Rev. Dan was such a pleasure to work with. Throughout the process, he gave very helpful tips, and always reassured us that it is our day, and we should design our ceremony to be what we want. And in the end, we had a very beautiful, personal ceremony. Everyone kept complimenting us on how touching the ceremony was. We were very happy with Dan and the whole process. He was very warm and kind from the day we met, all the way through our wedding day. It was really nice since we weren't close to a Rev. in Chicago, but didn't want a "stranger" to marry us. We felt like through our conversations, he really took the time to get to know us. He even stayed to have dinner with our family at our wedding! I would recommend to our family and friends in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Rev. Harris for officiating our private wedding ceremony last weekend. Everything went very smoothly and the ceremony was not only beautiful, but meaningful and inspirational. Rev. Harris did an amazing job getting to know the bride and groom ahead of time in order to personalize the ceremony. We could not have asked for anything more! :)

Profile Picture User5511650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was excellent. He took the time to get to know us and personalized the ceremony to us. I would highly recommend him.
Very nice man.

Profile Picture User5467415, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Harris was a joy to work with- from beginning to end he was extremely professional, but also personable. He was so flexible and quick in meeting with us for planning, responding to emails and questions, completing a walk through and then even agreed to stay at our wedding for no extra fee! We got married on board Chicago's Classic Lady boat, going down the Chicago river into Lake Michigan. Rev Daniel Harris was so fun to plan with and we loved that he provided us with a complete written ceremony ahead of time. Our family and friends loved the ceremony and chatting with him during our reception. For the price he charges it is a super bargain when looking at the over all services he provides! We are extremely happy to have gotten Rev Harris for our wedding! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

I'm so glad to have found Reverend Dan as the officiant for our wedding ceremony!
He was very responsive from the get go, and we were frequently in contact about details during the time leading up to our wedding day.
He met with us a few months before and spent a good amount of time really getting to know us personally and tailored our ceremony to suit us perfectly. We received a script of our wedding plenty of time before hand and were able to make any changes we had in mind.
I liked that he has experience officiating all different types of ceremonies. Ours was small, 8 family members in attendance, inside the Lincoln Park Conservatory. My husband and I as well as our guests thought the ceremony was perfect for us.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Daniel Harris recently performed our wedding ceremony a couple weeks ago July 11th. He did a great job and extended our expectation. I put my fiancé (now husband)in charge of finding us an officiant for our wedding he hit a home run when he found Daniel Harris online. We emailed him and he immediately responded. Daniel organized the whole ceremony and rehearsal and really understood how the flow of things should be.
He really put the whole bridal party at ease and the ceremony was amazing. He had our guests laughing ,crying ,and entertained. We had so many compliments that night how beautiful the ceremony was. He really made our guests feel they were part of theceremony.
Daniel is a true professional and he knows how to capture all the elements of a good ceremony.
The personalization he does makes it feel like he had known us our entire lives. Thanks Mark and Ornela!

Profile Picture Ornela, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Choosing Reverend Daniel Harris to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we've made for our wedding. He is very organized, approachable, easy to reach, quick to respond, convenient, honest and open minded. Most importantly, a genuine and fun person to work with. Our first meet with him was great. He told us about himself, how he works and interviewed us. The "interview" did not really feel like an interview because he made us feel like we were friends and that we were just trying to get to know each other. We told him how my husband and I met and what we loved about each other and he took down notes. After our initial meeting, we paid our down payment, he was able to take our payment in any form and was very convenient. He did not make us feel as if we were doing business with him at all because he just has that warm and welcoming personality. While waiting for our big day, Rev. Daniel Harris kept in touch and we e-mailed back and forth, he gave us options on how we could orchestrate our filipino tradition wedding, gave us insights on what we could do and what was best for the ceremony. He even added little bits and pieces of details that would make our wedding ceremony sweet and romantic (that's what we prefered) but I think his suggestions were creative and fun. With our wedding, there were many details we must incorporate in our ceremony and Rev. Harris was able to perform them and even assisted us with the planning. I barely had any worries about our ceremony because I knew I was in good hands with him. Closer to our wedding week, he sent me an e-mail of the ceremony script and outline and I sat down and took my time to read it and it was just so heartwarming and special-- it was PERFECT! Our ceremony turned out to be beautiful, our guests complimented how smoothly & beautiful it went. Thank you for your hard work reverend. You really added final touches to our wedding ceremony and we surely felt that you gave us the best ceremony there is!

Profile Picture justine, 6/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot provide enough positive feedback for Rev. Harris. He made our ceremony a memorable, beautiful event.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/26/06, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Daniel Harris was fantastic at helping us plan our wedding in Grant Park. He selected the perfect location for us - and performed the ceremony just as we had requested.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/6/05, 5 Reviews