Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Pastor in Hampton Roads!

Pastor Cory was fantastic. We had multiple guests come up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and many of them said it was the best one they had been to. Pastor Cory was funny, engaging and was able to add in a touch of our personality to our big day. Pastor Cory helped to make our day one of the most memorable and best days of our lives. We would highly recommend. He for sure is the best in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing officiant!

Cory was wonderful to work with, even after suffering a head trauma after a major accident. We are so incredibly thankful he was able to sti join us on our special day. He incorporated so many meaningful things in our ceremony and kept everything romantic with a nice jovial touch. Definitely reccomend!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
    Allison & Amanda Ames

Sent on 10/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service

Cory and associates did a wonderful job being corroperatove and responding quickly to any messages I sent out. Payments are easily done online, and the price is not bad. Dr Watson performed our ceremony in October 2018, and I could not have been happier with her! Even though we were unable to meet her before our wedding day, the ceremony still felt personal, and loving.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Juleesa

Juleesa Bonomo · Married on 10/13/2018

Pastor Cory was amazing!

I had the honor and priviledge of being married by Pastor Cory and it was nothing short of amazing. He was able to capture my husband and I's very complicated love story in a way that made us laugh, cry, reflect and most importantly be proud of. He married both of my best friends and I knew he had to be the one to officiate my own marriage. He has a style that is very unique and fresh and brings life to every marriage ceremony he officiates and that's what makes him so special. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone who is looking to get married. I know for a fact that you won't regret it. Thank you Pastor Cory for making our special day a memorable one!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Well put together and thoughtful during process. Speaks well and is extremely nice! Will recommend to each and everyone we know!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kami · Married on 10/06/2018

Pastor Cory is the best for a reason! His positive energy really gets the crowd going! Everyone who attended the wedding kept talking about him the whole night because it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended. Even my 96 year old great grandma (traditional Filipino Catholic) loved his words and how he shared our love story. Thank you for celebrating our union!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Mihkael · Married on 10/06/2018

My Wife and I had an amazing wedding ceremony thanks to Reverend Watson. I would highly recommend going with Reverend Cory and Associates as they were perfect to work with. We even had a quick turnaround due to our original Officiant being sick and Reverend Cory and Associates stepped up to help us at the last minute. Thank you so much Reverend Cory and Reverend Watson!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Dylan Maya · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun and Charming

When the pastor is part of the entertainment and fun, you know you're at a great wedding. Pastor Cory was incredibly confident and experienced which led to a flawless execution that created such an uplifting atmosphere of love and happiness. I couldn't have higher praise for him!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Baylie · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Cory Newell was AMAZING! He was so professional, and he made our ceremony absolutely perfect. He has my highest recommendation! I couldn’t imagine anyone else officiating our wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Toni · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Cory and Associates does a great job

Rev. Cory did a great job of communicating with us even though we were out of town during our planning process. He was able to assign Rev. Chuck Daniel to officiate our ceremony and we could not be more pleased with him. Our ceremony was all about us and done in a way that matched our style and personalities. I could not recommend them enough!! Thank you for being such a huge part of our day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

There is no one else I would recommend! Cory was so easy to work with and kept our ceremony lively. He had everyone laughing and engaged. My husband is religious and I am not. He was able to work the best of both worlds to make our ceremony perfect for us.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2018

Cory was absolutely amazing! He stepped in last minute to help us out! Knowing that he was taking charge gave us peace of mind and made our wedding day so smooth!

Sent on 09/24/2018

K · Married on 09/22/2018

Without a doubt, the best !!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Baretta · Married on 09/21/2018

It was a loverly experience!! Corey was the greatest!! I now see why he is the #1. Thank you so much, it will be an experience I will remember forever!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Hunter · Married on 09/21/2018

Pastor Cory was awesome and very professional, I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joshua Vincent · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazingly Personable

Corey is amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2018

Pastor Cory was a perfect choice! We wanted a simple ceremony with just our four legged friend. We traveled from a distance so we relied on other reviews. You will not be disappointed, Pastor Cory is very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Corey Newell officiated my daughter's wedding. I loved his energy and humor. He kept us laughing as well as brought faith and tender moments to the ceremony. At the end of the ceremony my son turned to me and said, "he was great. Where did you find him?" I highly recommend Corey.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Cory was great from the first time we met him, he made Daniel and I feel comfortable. He also really got to know us as a couple through the premarital counseling sessions. We loved the ceremony you planned for us as well as all of our guests. Many of our guests asked where we found Cory and enjoyed his involvement with the crowd and upbeat personality. One of our friends actually booked him the next day for their wedding next year!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor Cory did a wonderful job with the rehearsal and ceremony. He was very organized and kept everything flowing in the perfect manner. He is very personable and knows how to keep the audience engaged but also not take away from traditional values. Several of our guests stated the ceremony was uniquely tailored to our love story. I heard from more than a few guests that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12
  • Sarah-Daye

Sarah-Daye · Married on 09/01/2018

As a wedding planner in the area, I have worked with Cory several times. I have always loved his personality and his ceremonies. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I knew right away I wanted Cory- I actually hired him before I was even engaged! Cory is genuine, kind and really gets to know you as a couple to ensure your ceremony is unique to you and your love story. He made us feel comfortable and ensured our ceremony went smoothly. I highly recommend hiring Cory as your officiant.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mark · Married on 08/31/2018

Pastor Cory was an absolute blessing. He was very professional with a very personal touch. Made it feel as though he really knew us and not just reading a script. Highly recommend him. Look no further... this is your man!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Andrew · Married on 08/26/2018

Reverend Cory did an exceptional job officiating our wedding. We could not be happier with our experience. He thoughtfully interviewed us in advance, listened carefully to our wishes, had excellent suggestions, and delivered a lovely ceremony. He also incorporated the crowd and the kids into the ceremony in a wonderful way! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/30/2018

tiffany · Married on 08/26/2018

I found Reverend Cory online and contacted him based on his reviews. You can tell right away that Cory is passionate about what he does. He is an eloquent speaker who’s use of humor, love, scripture and story telling paints a picture of the happy couples journey, past, present and future. He makes sure he includes his audience and is a true entertainer. My husband and I will always remember his words of wisdom. Our guest couldn’t compliment him enough and neither can I. God bless you Cory, you are doing GOOD work!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 13
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 14

Roderick · Married on 08/25/2018

I really enjoyed the service it was just like you knew us for years all the right things was said and it was just great i am glad to have had you as a part of our special day

Sent on 08/01/2018