Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Vidi Payne · Married on 11/03/2018

Mrs. Payne

You took the time to talk to us and get us!!! Thank you for an amazing service.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Sarah Warren · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!!!

Pastor Cory is amazing! If you made it this far to read his reviews, look no further as you won’t regret it! He is so genuine and sincere, and really gets to know your love story to put together the perfect personable ceremony for you, with no dull moments!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 11/02/2018

We love Cory!!!

All of our guests have been talking about our ceremony since our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved how Cory shared our love story and involved our guests.
    Cory loves love and it shows.

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

James Dickinson · Married on 11/02/2018

The Best Service!

Cory was amazing and made our day truly spectacular! We had so many guests, after the ceremony, tell us how it was the best wedding ceremony they'd ever been to! Cory's engagement with the crowd, and his upbeat, positive energy, made it a service to remember forever. A consummate professional, and overall amazing person. Thank you, Cory!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julie Murray · Married on 11/02/2018

Best officiant ever

Corey is extremely detailed oriented. He takes great care and pride in providing an amazing service to suit any nuptial needs.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Buzz Busdeker · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best

If you want personal commitment and a connection, then Pastor Cory is the only choice. Just amazed with the ability of this young man. He's flexible, personable, caring, and has a big heart. He connected with all our guests on some level. Certainly like a true family friend that you do not want to go away.

Sent on 10/29/2018

shaunita · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!!!!!

Pastor Corey has a beautiful spirit,heart,energy,and spoke nothing but the truth and straight from his heart. Our guest all were happy with how he did our ceremony and some of them asked of his name so that he can do there wedding too! So with that said I must say that he is the greatest! Thanks again Pastor Corey!

Sent on 11/14/2018

n · Married on 10/21/2018

Officiant with flair

Corey is the BEST! Highly recommended!

Mark · Married on 10/20/2018

Considerate and professional

Cory and Bill were true gentleman and professionals.

Hannah Giovanni · Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal

Had a wonderful wedding due largely in part to Rev, Cory. Truly tailored the ceremony to us and made the day unforgettable.

Haleigh · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing!!!

Pastor Cory was absolutely outstanding at our wedding. We received so many compliments about his enthusiasm and animation he put into our ceremony. Wouldn’t have been the same without him. He’s so personable and makes you feel comfortable from the first time you meet. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Reynold · Married on 10/18/2018

everything we thought it would be

cory was excellent and he was helpful with everything

Amanda Hester · Married on 10/18/2018

Phenomenal

Cory did such a great job with everything. In a world full of hatred, he made my wife and I feel very welcomed and comfortable.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shaakira · Married on 10/18/2018

We love Reverend Newell!!

I know from the day I met him at my friends wedding that I would choose him to be our officiant. He is so nice and professional, and pulled emotions from us we didn’t know we had. He made our ceremony fun and upbeat and had the crowd involved. You will not regret choosing him. He is the best!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9

Theresa Hester · Married on 10/18/2018

Extremely great full and satisfied with our experience!

Corey was great! Mandy and I were nervous and made us feel comfortable. He took his time and had beautiful vows picked out...we couldn’t have wrote them better! He was great from the start very responsive and extremely flexible and was able to even make suggestions for a venue as well as somewhere nice to eat after. We may have only did a simple elopement but it was made so special! He is someone I will recommend to anyone and in my eyes you should not go with any one else. My brother also plans to use him as an officiant when he gets married. Thanks Corey for being amazing and creating a special memory my beautiful wife and I will never forget!

Sent on 12/24/2018

David Wilkelis · Married on 10/15/2018

Better than I could have dreamed

Cory was amazing! He made sure everyone laughed, cried, felt like they had a part in the ceremony, but most of all he let our wedding be ours and something we won't forget for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much Cory!

Sent on 10/17/2018

David Wilkelis · Married on 10/15/2018

Could not have dreamed of anyone better!

Cory made our wedding not only memorable, but also personal. He found so many ways to allow us to show who we are individualy, but also as a couple. He is even so charismatic that he finds a way to get ALL guests give engage!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Pastor in Hampton Roads!

Pastor Cory was fantastic. We had multiple guests come up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and many of them said it was the best one they had been to. Pastor Cory was funny, engaging and was able to add in a touch of our personality to our big day. Pastor Cory helped to make our day one of the most memorable and best days of our lives. We would highly recommend. He for sure is the best in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing officiant!

Cory was wonderful to work with, even after suffering a head trauma after a major accident. We are so incredibly thankful he was able to sti join us on our special day. He incorporated so many meaningful things in our ceremony and kept everything romantic with a nice jovial touch. Definitely reccomend!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
    Allison & Amanda Ames

Sent on 10/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service

Cory and associates did a wonderful job being corroperatove and responding quickly to any messages I sent out. Payments are easily done online, and the price is not bad. Dr Watson performed our ceremony in October 2018, and I could not have been happier with her! Even though we were unable to meet her before our wedding day, the ceremony still felt personal, and loving.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Juleesa

Juleesa Bonomo · Married on 10/13/2018

Pastor Cory was amazing!

I had the honor and priviledge of being married by Pastor Cory and it was nothing short of amazing. He was able to capture my husband and I's very complicated love story in a way that made us laugh, cry, reflect and most importantly be proud of. He married both of my best friends and I knew he had to be the one to officiate my own marriage. He has a style that is very unique and fresh and brings life to every marriage ceremony he officiates and that's what makes him so special. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone who is looking to get married. I know for a fact that you won't regret it. Thank you Pastor Cory for making our special day a memorable one!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Well put together and thoughtful during process. Speaks well and is extremely nice! Will recommend to each and everyone we know!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kami · Married on 10/06/2018

Pastor Cory is the best for a reason! His positive energy really gets the crowd going! Everyone who attended the wedding kept talking about him the whole night because it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever attended. Even my 96 year old great grandma (traditional Filipino Catholic) loved his words and how he shared our love story. Thank you for celebrating our union!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Mihkael · Married on 10/06/2018

My Wife and I had an amazing wedding ceremony thanks to Reverend Watson. I would highly recommend going with Reverend Cory and Associates as they were perfect to work with. We even had a quick turnaround due to our original Officiant being sick and Reverend Cory and Associates stepped up to help us at the last minute. Thank you so much Reverend Cory and Reverend Watson!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Dylan Maya · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun and Charming

When the pastor is part of the entertainment and fun, you know you're at a great wedding. Pastor Cory was incredibly confident and experienced which led to a flawless execution that created such an uplifting atmosphere of love and happiness. I couldn't have higher praise for him!

Sent on 12/26/2018