Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 5
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

It was simply amazing! He made it very personable!! Seem like he was with us on our whole journey!! Loved it!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Rikki · Married on 08/08/2018

Rev. Cory was amazing! He worked with our busy wedding schedule to get us married ❤️

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

Hunter · Married on 08/04/2018

Rev. Cory was very professional and punctual. He provided a service that focused around our desires. The service was not generic, boring, or long and drawn out. The service was in fact exciting, personalized, and got our guests involved.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Gregory · Married on 08/03/2018

Rev. Cory is very professional, customer friendly, and pays close attention to detail. As a result, he turned a rainy wedding day into a day filled with sunshine and everyone loved him. He went far and beyond expectations pleasing my wife and myself. He gets a big thumbs up from us and we highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Marquita · Married on 08/03/2018

As a bride this day was full of mishaps and I was an emotional wreck. Rev. Cory's calm melodic voice and nature put me at ease as he walked me to the wedding destination among turmoil of weather and traffic. He calmly explained how my groom was soaked and no guest had arrived even though I was 20 minutes late. He snuck me undetected by my groom into safe harbor and professionally handled all the paperwork as things were rearranged and the guest were seated. Then his charisma exuded throughout the ceremony with wonderful love advice, our person tale of love and a sand competition! He did all this without once taking our shine! He added sparkle to our day and all the guest loved him dearly. My husband (staunch ex-military and can be very critical) says that Rev, Cory did a good job! I am truly grateful for this southern baptist minister with adaptability, charm and incredible intuition! We definitely recommend him and will look him up in 10 years for our renewal!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/27/2018

Total professional. The date we chose was very short fused. We wanted to be married on the anniversary of the day we met. Rev. Newell was able to make this happen. The ceremony was very beautiful, especially the prayers. We would recommend Cory to any couple who wanted to marry.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Randy · Married on 07/27/2018

Pastor Cory was incredible. He made the entire experience not only simple but such a joyful, loving memory we will treasure forever. Our wedding was just the two of us, Cory and a photographer....very simple. But it could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Adriana · Married on 07/22/2018

Cory was amazing! He made our ceremony so fun and unique. We are still receiving compliments about him from our guests! I highly recommend him! :)

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2018

It was amazing!! Simple and quick, everything I asked for.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bibiana · Married on 07/16/2018

The absolute best there is!!!!! Highly recommended!!! Delivery is high quality!! Enthusiastic and engaging presentation for that special day! Very presentable & professional demeanor! Genuinely cares and loves what he does! Made our special day even more special

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Cory officiated my daughter's wedding. She did not want someone really religious, but my husband and I wanted someone to bless their marriage. Rev. Cory accommodated both my daughter and her husband and me and my husband! He was funny, interesting and engaging! Everyone LOVED him!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Cory was simply outstanding! We had a challenging request as both families were practicing Catholics and we had two grandparents in their late 80s attending, yet the bride and groom were not overly religious. Rev. Cory was masterful in combining spiritual insights into the ceremony along with humor, mild references to scripture and sincere, warm thoughts, wishes and blessings for the couple. There was a ton of interaction with the attendees. Everyone commented on what an energized and wonderful service he conducted. Rev. Cory delivered everything that was promised and much more. He made me look like a hero with my 89 year old mother that day as it was my role to choose the minister for this special day.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Janelle · Married on 07/13/2018

Rev. Cory Newell was just what we were looking for to marry us. His service was not at all boring! Guests were completely entertained Cory’s overall fun personality. He shared our love story as well as blessings of God’s love in a way I have never seen at a wedding before. One of our guests even told him they are considering going back to the church after hearing his service. Other guests asked for his information so they could use him for their our weddings. Not only that, Cory was very easy to work with. Legit knocked it out of the park, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Raymond · Married on 07/11/2018

He was the perfect person to marry us! Would highly highly recommend!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9

Lizeth · Married on 07/10/2018

Very great guy ! I would recommend him to marry you guys (: makes you feel very comfortable .

Rebekah · Married on 07/08/2018

We really enjoyed working with Pastor Cory! He was helpful, personable and prepared a fun ceremony for our wedding. He was very flexible with the process and helped us to personalize our vows and ceremony to fit our personalities and how we envisioned it to be. He kept us laughing during the whole process! We would certainly use him again if we were to redo the day.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rick · Married on 07/07/2018

If there is any doubt for anyone out there, trust me, this is the guy that you want standing with you to wed you and your special someone. Our friends and family continue to rave about how well he conducted the ceremony and how connected Cory was to our group. From taking the time to meet with us, to gathering the information about our story, to performing the ceremony flawlessly and with excellent direction to our wedding party, Cory made our wedding experience exciting and personal. It was like having another family member up there. Thanks again for your commitment to making our wedding day great.

Drew · Married on 07/04/2018

Pastor Cory was very accommodating and went out of his way to help make our wedding as pleasant as possible!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
  • Constance · Married on 07/04/2018

Rev. Cory was Cheerful, Funny, Biblical, and able to engage my guest into enjoying a very Beautiful Ceremony. I receive lots of calls and compliments regarding the Ceremony.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 13
  • Z

zachary · Married on 07/04/2018

Rev Corey was absolutely amazing! Me and my husband had been planning for months to get married on July 4th and down until 2 pm on the evening of July 4th we still could not find anyone to do it and Corey saved the day! I would Highly recommend him for anyone looking to get married. he is very professional and just an outstanding individual. He has changed my life for the better and i will forever be thankful.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sandra · Married on 07/02/2018

This was our second wedding for us both. We knew we both wanted to go to the beach and get married. After we got to Williamsburg, I started looking for officiants. I automatically pick Rev Cory and he accepted and did an fabulous job. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you

Corey · Married on 07/01/2018

My family and I are my very religious but but his verses were short and anyone could appreciate them. They kept the guest attentive and made everyone feel like family.
    Had multiple people come up and compliment the pastor after the ceremony.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2018

Cory was an excellent officiant from start to finish. He was informative, responsive and flexible throughout the process. He answered our questions promptly, and helped us coordinate our ceremony from start to finish, providing helpful suggestions and ideas along the way. Cory provided a personal touch for our wedding, and made our ceremony fun and enjoyable for everyone! We had so many guest comment of how much they enjoyed Cory and the ceremony!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jesel · Married on 06/28/2018

He gave us an exceptional service. We were very satisfied! We had counseling under him, rehearsal and wedding ceremony. He even agreed to do my sister’s wedding on a very short notice for a very affordable price. He has good sense of humor and also good in delivering the wedding. Looks professional and organized. He gave us a pretty wedding certificate he made himself. He’s also flexible in adapting filipino tradition like coins cord and veil. Our wedding has everything we wanted to be. We definitely recommend him to everyone!

Mariana · Married on 06/26/2018

Super kind hearted ceremony, felt as if we’d known each other through tour our journey. Cory is very charismatic; wouldn’t have had it any other way.

Sent on 07/08/2018