Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 5
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

There is no one else I would recommend! Cory was so easy to work with and kept our ceremony lively. He had everyone laughing and engaged. My husband is religious and I am not. He was able to work the best of both worlds to make our ceremony perfect for us.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2018

Cory was absolutely amazing! He stepped in last minute to help us out! Knowing that he was taking charge gave us peace of mind and made our wedding day so smooth!

Sent on 09/24/2018

K · Married on 09/22/2018

Without a doubt, the best !!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Baretta · Married on 09/21/2018

It was a loverly experience!! Corey was the greatest!! I now see why he is the #1. Thank you so much, it will be an experience I will remember forever!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Hunter · Married on 09/21/2018

Pastor Cory was awesome and very professional, I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joshua Vincent · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazingly Personable

Corey is amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2018

Pastor Cory was a perfect choice! We wanted a simple ceremony with just our four legged friend. We traveled from a distance so we relied on other reviews. You will not be disappointed, Pastor Cory is very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Corey Newell officiated my daughter's wedding. I loved his energy and humor. He kept us laughing as well as brought faith and tender moments to the ceremony. At the end of the ceremony my son turned to me and said, "he was great. Where did you find him?" I highly recommend Corey.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Cory was great from the first time we met him, he made Daniel and I feel comfortable. He also really got to know us as a couple through the premarital counseling sessions. We loved the ceremony you planned for us as well as all of our guests. Many of our guests asked where we found Cory and enjoyed his involvement with the crowd and upbeat personality. One of our friends actually booked him the next day for their wedding next year!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor Cory did a wonderful job with the rehearsal and ceremony. He was very organized and kept everything flowing in the perfect manner. He is very personable and knows how to keep the audience engaged but also not take away from traditional values. Several of our guests stated the ceremony was uniquely tailored to our love story. I heard from more than a few guests that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
  • Sarah-Daye

Sarah-Daye · Married on 09/01/2018

As a wedding planner in the area, I have worked with Cory several times. I have always loved his personality and his ceremonies. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I knew right away I wanted Cory- I actually hired him before I was even engaged! Cory is genuine, kind and really gets to know you as a couple to ensure your ceremony is unique to you and your love story. He made us feel comfortable and ensured our ceremony went smoothly. I highly recommend hiring Cory as your officiant.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mark · Married on 08/31/2018

Pastor Cory was an absolute blessing. He was very professional with a very personal touch. Made it feel as though he really knew us and not just reading a script. Highly recommend him. Look no further... this is your man!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Andrew · Married on 08/26/2018

Reverend Cory did an exceptional job officiating our wedding. We could not be happier with our experience. He thoughtfully interviewed us in advance, listened carefully to our wishes, had excellent suggestions, and delivered a lovely ceremony. He also incorporated the crowd and the kids into the ceremony in a wonderful way! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/30/2018

tiffany · Married on 08/26/2018

I found Reverend Cory online and contacted him based on his reviews. You can tell right away that Cory is passionate about what he does. He is an eloquent speaker who’s use of humor, love, scripture and story telling paints a picture of the happy couples journey, past, present and future. He makes sure he includes his audience and is a true entertainer. My husband and I will always remember his words of wisdom. Our guest couldn’t compliment him enough and neither can I. God bless you Cory, you are doing GOOD work!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12

Roderick · Married on 08/25/2018

I really enjoyed the service it was just like you knew us for years all the right things was said and it was just great i am glad to have had you as a part of our special day

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 13

Christopher · Married on 08/25/2018

Cory was awesome. Very personable and personal when it came to the specifics of our wedding. All of our guests asked who he was and where did we find him. He was incredible. Thanks to Cory Newell for making our day special.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Cory made our wedding unforgettable. He made our story come to life. It was a journey we will never forget. People talked about his service the whole night. If you are ever in need of an officiant for a wedding, Cory is the man you want. He will make your day absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2018

LAURA · Married on 08/25/2018

All went well, I honestly have no complaints :) I admire his professionalism and happy spirit!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow! Cory was awesome. Even after getting in a car accident, it did not slow him down one bit for our ceremony. He was great. Cory kept us calm and kept our friends and family involved & laughing throughout the entire ceremony. We could not have asked for anything more. Thank you Cory! Love, Sarah & Travis

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 14
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 15
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 16
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 17

Anton · Married on 08/24/2018

We had a very small ceremony of 9 guests.
    Cory was very flexible. He made our special day even more special. His unique way of officiating and telling stories made us smile and laugh.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ashton · Married on 08/18/2018

Cory and his team were awesome to work with! Everything was clear, with no confusion! Very professional! Chuck was great and everyone loved him that attended the wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Cheyenne Wheatley · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic!!!!

We called upon them last minute and they were more then helpful, they saved the day!!! Dr. Rev. Watson (one of the associates) was amazingly wonderful. She was polite and virtuous to our requests an brought so much care and thoughtfulness to the words we wanted to express in our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for anyone to do it better for she is the best! I'm so happy she was able to be apart of the most memorable day of our lives. I would recommend them and have every time!!

-The Wheatley's

Sent on 12/18/2018

Emily · Married on 08/12/2018

Pastor Cory was wonderful and full of Energy! Everyone at our wedding complimented us on our choice of Pastor :) He is a true delight and added a touch magic sparkle to our beautiful service.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Maddie · Married on 08/11/2018

10/10 would recommend, he made it easy to understand and was flexiable in the short time we gave to plan! We’ll be seeing him next year for our bigger, family filled wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 18
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 19

Thomas · Married on 08/11/2018

He did an amazing job. Glad he was part of our wonderful day. Many thanks!

Sent on 08/24/2018